PDA

View Full Version : Bujin Deck

SynjoDeonecros
10th November 2015, 09:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vuoUrtx.png

Just a random pure Bujin deck, nothing special about it. I'm not using Honest because I don't like using them, pure and simple. I'd rather use Sinyou than Honest, to be frank.

ARKhaven
11th November 2015, 01:40 AM
Oh boy this is RIGHT up my alley. Is this for the cards you currently have at hand? I can see a few things to take out. Arasuda, imo, is the worst Bujin Beast Warrior, so I never run him. Quilin is a bit slow, Centipede is kinda the same. You could put in Burial from a Different Dimension to recycle your Bujingis, Foolish Burial to speed up the process of dumping one Bujingi to grave. You can shove a Vanity's Emptiness if possible. Unless there are some cards you don't have on you like Vanity's and such. Basically

-1 Quilin
-1 Centipede
-1 Arasuda

+1 Vanity's
+1 Foolish Burial
+1 Burial from a Different Dimension

As for Extra Deck, that depends

And if you want FUNNY Techs, I did Peropero Cerperus because of the "If you take damage, you blow up a card"

SynjoDeonecros
11th November 2015, 02:05 AM
I have Vanity's, I just don't like it, because I can never remember to not send cards to the graveyard, so I tend to blow it up. And, to be honest, since a lot of this deck requires the Bujingis in the grave, I don't think it would work very well.

ARKhaven
11th November 2015, 02:09 AM
I have Vanity's, I just don't like it, because I can never remember to not send cards to the graveyard, so I tend to blow it up. And, to be honest, since a lot of this deck requires the Bujingis in the grave, I don't think it would work very well.

Actually it does work really well. Trust me, I've played this bloody deck for too long, it's because you have Yamato to discard them. Like, Vanity's states only from Deck or Field to Grave will it blow itself up. Yamato is from Hand, so it gets around it for discarding a Bujingi to the grave.

SynjoDeonecros
11th November 2015, 02:41 AM
I see. I'll try it out, then.

SynjoDeonecros
11th November 2015, 04:31 PM
Should I put in a second Mikazuchi or no?

ARKhaven
11th November 2015, 05:52 PM
Honestly you can work with 1. If you feel the need to add another Mikazuchi in the deck, then go for it. I felt fine working with only 1 Mika. And I do understand not using Honest, but there have been situations where I didn't have a Beast Warrior Bujin on field, and Sinyou only works with Bujin Beast Warriors. Just food for thought. 2 Hirume is fine. However with 5 Beast Warriors, I don't really see you going into a second Tiger King. You are more than likely going into Susano-o or Tsukuyomi than a 2nd Tiger King or even Kagutsuchi. My problem with Kagutsuchi is that it's a Mill 5, which really sucks if you mill out your traps or spells that you really needed. I find that Kagutsuchi hurts more than it helps, UNLESS you make a deck more specialized in that like how Kogarasho did.

Here's Kogarasho's Example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QX9bOLQcxKE

But yeah, you could probably replace the 2nd Tiger King and the 2 Kagutsuchis for something else. And F0, I remember a friend did that too for his version. Didn't end well for him, but that was just him on that.

Oh and back to Arasuda, try him out IF you think it'd be viable enough. From personal experience, I didn't like him as I could've searched for other Bujin monsters instead. All he was ever used for and will probably be used for is XYZ Materials, which is nice. Or you can fit in more cards for stun.

SynjoDeonecros
11th November 2015, 08:08 PM
I guess I can ditch a Kagutsuchi for a second Tsukuyomi. Dunno what I would replace F0 and the second Tiger King with, honestly. I may side the Honests, if that's okay; still don't like using them, but if they're needed, I know where I can get them (btw, people suggest 1 Honest and 1 Sinyou; is that a good ratio for them?).

You should make a strategy guide for this deck on the Deck Discussion board, you seem to know quite a bit about how to make it work effectively.

ARKhaven
11th November 2015, 09:40 PM
I guess I can ditch a Kagutsuchi for a second Tsukuyomi. Dunno what I would replace F0 and the second Tiger King with, honestly. I may side the Honests, if that's okay; still don't like using them, but if they're needed, I know where I can get them (btw, people suggest 1 Honest and 1 Sinyou; is that a good ratio for them?).

You should make a strategy guide for this deck on the Deck Discussion board, you seem to know quite a bit about how to make it work effectively.

Lol. It's because I have the deck for when it was released. It was also my first deck, which I got rid of twice. I'm trying to get rid of it for the Third and FINAL time. Basically I know the ins and outs of this deck. It's all about having Yamato first turn and have him sit on his Kaiser Colosseum for the usual build. Stun them to hell and watch as you start the onslaught, because it'll get outpaced by everything else. And bloody Madolches are your worst nightmare.

Back to Ratio of 1:1 Honest to Sinyou, here's the thing; There's no kill like over kill, and if you have Susano-o on board and double Honest in hand, that's almost game depending on what they have on board. Otherwise a 1:1 Ratio is fine, just know that you wouldn't deal as much damage to the opponent compared to 2 Honest, and the fact that Sinyou is halved damage.

As for extra deck, things I can suggest would be Diamond Dire Wolf, Abyss Dweller, Dark Rebellion (Thank gods some of these are still less than $10). 1 Tsukuyomi I find is enough usually, because if they remove it, you just get 2 free Bujin Beast Warriors IF they're in grave. If not, then he's basically the draw and dump power. If you can find cheap rank 4's, then that'd be easy replacements

SynjoDeonecros
12th November 2015, 12:01 AM
I did buy a Dire Wolf just today, but I also got a second Tsukuyomi.

ARKhaven
12th November 2015, 12:11 AM
I did buy a Dire Wolf just today, but I also got a second Tsukuyomi.

That'll do. Reminds me of the funny days. A Mecha Phantom player flipped Light Imprisoning and Macro Cosmos. Was really funny when I top-decked the hell out of the match and won.

Me: Something about Diamond Dire Wolf
Player: "You don't have a second Diamond Dire Wolf"
Me: Summons Diamond Dire Wolf No. 2

Ah good times.

SynjoDeonecros
12th November 2015, 08:22 PM
I will only have 1 Dire Wolf in this deck, so yeah, no shenanigans with a second one. I hope Hiruko comes out in the TCG, soon; wouldn't mind trying him out by next set.

SynjoDeonecros
27th June 2016, 01:04 AM
Would Bujin Regalia - The Sword be a good substitute to Burial from a Different Dimension? I only have like two of the latter, and they're being used by other decks, and the former lets me recycle cards from either the banished zone or the graveyard, so...

SynjoDeonecros
28th June 2016, 11:00 PM
Since I dumped it from one of my other decks, I decided to replace Gem-Knight Pearl with a second Kagutsuchi. I'm still hoping we get Hiruko in a set, soon, because I don't think my deck can be considered "complete" without at least 2 copies of it...