PDA

View Full Version : Why the raise in price for Painful Decision?

SynjoDeonecros
12th November 2015, 09:05 PM
I know Painful Decision is a nice little searcher, but it only works with level 4 and lower Normal monsters, and I don't see many top-tier decks that would use those kinds of monsters. I can see the price hiking when the Pendulum structure deck comes out and we get the Normal Pendulum Magicians, because Performage and Pals shenanigans with it, but aside from that, what would be the reason for the price hike?

ARKhaven
12th November 2015, 09:12 PM
I know Painful Decision is a nice little searcher, but it only works with level 4 and lower Normal monsters, and I don't see many top-tier decks that would use those kinds of monsters. I can see the price hiking when the Pendulum structure deck comes out and we get the Normal Pendulum Magicians, because Performage and Pals shenanigans with it, but aside from that, what would be the reason for the price hike?

Igknights for one. They don't just search from the deck when they blow themselves up, but can basically do the Warrior Returning Alive effect. Painful Decision sort of helps with that

MystikX
12th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Gem-Knights?
Igknights?
Normal Pendulums?

Pendulum
12th November 2015, 11:06 PM

Graveyard set-up and direct searcher (Deck to hand).
This is pretty much it. Increases consistency a lot. It may not be used in top tier decks, but it's a nice card for several niches.