PDA

View Full Version : [SD30] Promo Reprint

Organization Messenger
15th November 2015, 09:10 AM
15th November 2015 09:08 AM

[SD30] Promo Reprint (http://ygorganization.com/sd30-promo-reprint/)
Considering the Deck’s new focus, this guy being here as a high end Scale isn’t too odd.

http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/IswjOCi.jpg?w=605
D/D Proud Ogre is being reprinted as SD30-JP014
Source (https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/665816919002353664)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/sd30-promo-reprint/)

Charly Ruri Raptors
15th November 2015, 09:19 AM
I hope we get V-Jump Spoilers tomorrow, anyone knows if it comes out on the 17th or the 19th?

Devocrown
15th November 2015, 09:23 AM
I hope we get V-Jump Spoilers tomorrow, anyone knows if it comes out on the 17th or the 19th?

They usually come out on the 15th or the Mon night/Tues in the middle of the month

ThePhotonLegion
15th November 2015, 09:29 AM
14 seems hella steep for it's placement. Really makes me wonder how many of the Raging Masters stuff they're getting reprinted.

They should happen tomorrow. 15/16 is the typical time frame, but today is a Sunday so...

Charly Ruri Raptors
15th November 2015, 11:01 AM
I wonder how many more new cards we are expected to get besides the one revelead before, i'm hoping for 2 Covenants(1 Spell/1 Trap) that get some effect when you blow then up and a rank 7 xyz.

Noir
15th November 2015, 11:12 AM
Finally. At least something about this.

ThePhotonLegion
15th November 2015, 11:37 AM
I wonder how many more new cards we are expected to get besides the one revelead before, i'm hoping for 2 Covenants(1 Spell/1 Trap) that get some effect when you blow then up and a rank 7 xyz.

I'd imagine it's
- 3 more monsters
- 2/3 Spell or Traps
- 1 Extra Deck Monster (Probably a Synchro so Wave King Ceaser can get reprinted.)

Pendulum
15th November 2015, 12:07 PM
Nice.
If TCG gets this deck, this means we will mandatorily get this guy here, if in the meanwhile we don't get him anywhere else.
I just hope TCG Knomai doesn't pull a Raging Masters trick on us and doesn't release this deck, or only releases it after several years have passed.

Jolan
15th November 2015, 02:59 PM
I never quite got the hang of Proud Ogre, its effects aren't anything special and if I want a high scale, I can just use Kepler.

Noir
15th November 2015, 03:25 PM
I never quite got the hang of Proud Ogre, its effects aren't anything special and if I want a high scale, I can just use Kepler.

Personally, Kepler was always unreliable to me as a Scale, though I didn't Pendulum Summon often in this Deck, so I only use l used one copy of Proud Ogre.

Dread Kaiser
15th November 2015, 04:14 PM
Proud Ogre can be useful, makes monster big so I liked using it as a scale

to bad D/D's are so good at Grave manipulation that they are actually hindered by being pendulums at times

Jolan
15th November 2015, 04:28 PM
Yeah; he makes monsters big but DDD are already big and in terms of a scale, Kepler works for 2 turns and is a free search if summoned. So I couldn't learn how to use proud ogre

Destiny91
15th November 2015, 04:39 PM
Well, the only thing that we can be sure about is that from now on, DD players will replace Galilei with Copernicus, since a Level 4 with scale 1 ends up being more useful than an almost useless level 10 with a scale of 1.
As for the Scale 10, Newton's stable scale will make it the first choice over Kepler. Though Kepler's Dark Contract search ability makes it worth to run, at least at 1.

Jolan
15th November 2015, 04:47 PM
Welm yes Copernicus and Newton replace Kepler and Galileo but atm I don't see a reason to run Galileo and Kepler will always be a 1 due to search power.

Volteccer
15th November 2015, 05:24 PM
Nice.
If TCG gets this deck, this means we will mandatorily get this guy here, if in the meanwhile we don't get him anywhere else.
I just hope TCG Knomai doesn't pull a Raging Masters trick on us and doesn't release this deck, or only releases it after several years have passed.

Unless they modify the deck; see what happened to Beast-Eyes.

Pendulum
15th November 2015, 06:07 PM
Unless they modify the deck; see what happened to Beast-Eyes.

But Beast-Eyes is a promo in TCG.
If this guy becomes a promo too, yes, it won't be in the deck. But I doubt that.

ScionStorm
15th November 2015, 06:57 PM
I'm hoping the next Jump news will cover SD30, Premium Pack and Millennium Pack.

Destiny91
15th November 2015, 07:25 PM
I'm hoping the next Jump news will cover SD30, Premium Pack and Millennium Pack.

Most likely, it will be like that

Next month's issue should cover shining victories

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we get some info and maybe the artwork of Ra Phoenix Mode

ScionStorm
15th November 2015, 07:26 PM
Most likely, it will be like that

Next month's issue should cover shining victories

- - - Updated - - -

I hope we get some info and maybe the artwork of Ra Phoenix Mode
Shining Victory and the new SDR.

Destiny91
15th November 2015, 07:29 PM
Shining Victory and the new SDR.

Right, I forgot

I really wanna see the new Felgrand for the SDR

ThePhotonLegion
15th November 2015, 07:54 PM

This months Jump should be;
- SD30
- Shining Victory (2 month rule)
- Millennium Pack
- Millennium Box (I'm sure it releases after Jumps street date)
- How were meant to use Priestess to make BEWD uber good.
- Whatever we're meant to be getting as the December Promo (if there is one)
- Premium Pack 18 (get ready for those 2 cards which we'll look at and think "Why?!")

JemGryphonkin
16th November 2015, 03:46 PM
Proud Ogre needed to be scale 9 to be useful. The new Scale 10 Savant without the scale shifting power of Kepler is a superior choice for Pendulums in D/D/D.