PDA

View Full Version : New Kaiju cards in bosh and what will they be?

sume7
15th November 2015, 01:05 PM
Does anyone know or have any predictions about what the new kaiju cards will be?

SynjoDeonecros
15th November 2015, 07:17 PM
It's way, way too early to start speculating on that, honestly. No one knows, right now, and speculation is kinda moot; people were expecting some sort of draw or banishing power from this latest set of Kaiju monsters, but we got a swarmer and another negater.

Dyson Sphere
15th November 2015, 07:19 PM
how about a boss monster with 4000 that negates the can only control 1 kaiju eff and makes all kaiju go to your side of the field

Mofiz
15th November 2015, 07:21 PM
how about a boss monster with 4000 that negates the can only control 1 kaiju eff and makes all kaiju go to your side of the field

Still less retarded than mutliple negation and banish turtle.

Indytotof
15th November 2015, 07:33 PM
I hope there will be a Kaiju that make the cards incompatible with G"r"aydles.

Mofiz
15th November 2015, 07:38 PM
I hope there will be a Kaiju that make the cards incompatible with G"r"aydles.

If they dump the Graydles for it, it must be worse so don't wish for anything but for the Turtle to get hit.

Indytotof
15th November 2015, 07:42 PM
If they dump the Graydles for it, it must be worse so don't wish for anything but for the Turtle to get hit.

I want (or wish) the Graydle nuisance to be eradicated (or being unplayable) for non-Majespecters users.

Deadborder
15th November 2015, 08:53 PM
inb4 over the course of the next two sets kaiju and graydle are separated but both are buffed

ScionStorm
16th November 2015, 12:21 AM
Kaiju Island.

ARKhaven
16th November 2015, 02:27 PM
Better be god damn Mothra for the Wind one. And am I the only one who for SOME REASON can see Ultraman being the Light Kaiju, as Kaijuman the Heroic Kaiju? Or some random variation of that name being less stupid sounding as when I typed it.

Deadborder
16th November 2015, 08:38 PM
If there's a "heroic kaiju" I'd expect them to pull a name like "Kaiju Hunter" or something, so it's "a kaiju but not"

Amaryllis
4th December 2015, 12:48 AM
I wonder what SHVI will give Kaijus, as there'll already be one 'ju for each Attribute. Personally, I want to see the U.A.s show up at the last minute to fight Godzilla 'n' Pals ;)

It'd be like that Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny thing.

ARKhaven
4th December 2015, 12:50 AM
I wonder what SHVI will give Kaijus, as there'll already be one 'ju for each Attribute. Personally, I want to see the U.A.s show up at the last minute to fight Godzilla 'n' Pals ;)

It'd be like that Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny thing.

You're basically asking how I've been asking to make the Light Kaiju an Ultraman. Which would be totally awesome.

Baroque
5th December 2015, 11:09 AM
Well, we at least know there'll be a Spell this time around for 'em; I just hope that their new Spell isn't a Field Spell. If it isn't one, though, I'm totally going to call that it's a Continuous Spell, because boy does that archetype hunger for Counters.

As for the speculation on the LIGHT Kaiju, I'm going to laugh hard if they end up making Frankenstein; yes, once upon a time there was a Frankenstein kaiju.
Of course, Konami wouldn't do something that silly, would they?

Mystic TimeKeeper
5th December 2015, 11:35 AM
Well, we at least know there'll be a Spell this time around for 'em; I just hope that their new Spell isn't a Field Spell. If it isn't one, though, I'm totally going to call that it's a Continuous Spell, because boy does that archetype hunger for Counters.

As for the speculation on the LIGHT Kaiju, I'm going to laugh hard if they end up making Frankenstein; yes, once upon a time there was a Frankenstein kaiju.
Of course, Konami wouldn't do something that silly, would they?

Especially since Frankenstein wasn't a monster, if you know what I mean, oh boy the irony.

Frankly I don't think it's going to happen if only because in a Kaiju archetype I expect Kaiju related things.

Baroque
5th December 2015, 10:35 PM
Less jokingly (though I wasn't kidding about the kaiju named Frankenstein (http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstein)), it's pretty clear that the pairs of Kaiju up to this point have been at least somewhat connected (Dogoran VS Kumongous -> Godzilla VS Kumonga, Gameciel VS Radian -> Gamera VS Gyaos [Radian's apparently a mishmash of monsters, according to the wiki, but Gyaos stands out for being a foe of Gamera]), so with that in mind . . .

Can anyone think of a matchup that'd satisfy the LIGHT VS WIND bout that's due to come out? Nothing's coming to mind for me.

Mystic TimeKeeper
6th December 2015, 01:44 PM
Less jokingly (though I wasn't kidding about the kaiju named Frankenstein (http://godzilla.wikia.com/wiki/Frankenstein)), it's pretty clear that the pairs of Kaiju up to this point have been at least somewhat connected (Dogoran VS Kumongous -> Godzilla VS Kumonga, Gameciel VS Radian -> Gamera VS Gyaos [Radian's apparently a mishmash of monsters, according to the wiki, but Gyaos stands out for being a foe of Gamera]), so with that in mind . . .

Can anyone think of a matchup that'd satisfy the LIGHT VS WIND bout that's due to come out? Nothing's coming to mind for me.

Ok, point one, I had really no idea that existed so thanks for making me know.

Point second, curse you fo making me know this abomination exists, seriously why Japan? Did you really had not enough monsters in your arsenal?!?

Deadborder
9th December 2015, 03:15 PM

Depends on if they plan to continue the kaiju after this set or not, I think - if this was the last set with kaiju, for example, I wouldn't expect it to simply be a fight between two kaiju but rather the introduction of the "final boss" or "hero" or other suitable irregular.

I'm almost certain that the WIND Kaiju will likely be Mothra in some shape or form, but a LIGHT Kaiju is still up in the air.

Volteccer
9th December 2015, 10:24 PM
I would like there to be one based on Minilla, Godzilla's son. I say this because it would be a good chance to have one that doesn't require a tribute to give to your opponent , which the deck could really use.

imjusthereformfunsmh
9th December 2015, 11:18 PM
What if Mothra becomes the "latest" Great Moth or Ultimate Insect? If they had a Pacific Rim or similar such things "giant mech fighting Kaiju" card would be awesome "the mech" could there be a sort of loose time in with Super Quantum and Kaiju archetypes? I feel they should get some xyz's possibly - definitely a boss monster