PDA

View Full Version : Pure Kaiju Post BOSH- Troll Level OVER 9000!!!

sume7
15th November 2015, 01:21 PM
I tried Greydles I tried Yosenju but both seemed inconsistent so I built a pure build. Greatest decision ever!

[x16] Monsters:

[x3] Gameciel, the Sea Turtle Kaiju
[x3] Dogoran, the Mad Flame Kaiju
[x1] Radian, the Multidimensional Kaiju
[x1] Kumongous, the Sticky String Kaiju
[x3] Cardcar D
[x2] Marshmallon
[x3] Swift Scarecrow

[x18] Spells:

[x3] Kyoutou Waterfront
[x3] Terraforming
[x3] Summoning Curse
[x3] Upstart Goblin
[x3] Twin Twister
[x3] Trade-In

[x6] Traps:

[x3] Lose 1 turn
[x3] Remove Brainwashing

[x0] Extra Deck:

[x0] **** that **** Don't Need it Brah!

This deck is TROLL

On a serious note this deck is nasty. I'm sure anyone reading this know what kaijus and Remove Brainwashing does, add Summoning Curse and it's even worse lol. The Turtle is a continuous Solemn judgement alongside lose 1 turn and Remove Brainwashing you can give it to your opponent get it right back in defense remove a threat and put a 3000 def negate anything on the board. Marshmallon helps you to stall and really comes i

The way I'm running it now Summoning Curse still works fine I can play lose 1 turn then summon turtle it's effect is negated and it goes to defense with a big 3000 booty then sumoning curse goes off after that I can play remove brianwashing to get it back and next turn it's in defense and I can negate anything. Also I can turn off Summoning Curse whenever it becomes inconvenient then I just get more kaiju counters. Also I can just set on Summoning Curse so then can either not special summon or lose a card every time they do. Either way I have no problems as I stated in the op this is where marshmalon comes in if I don't draw Remove Brainwashing I can just leave marshmalon up along with Summoning Curse and just stall and troll until I draw Remove Brainwashing and even give them Radian just to get Summoning Curse off and they can't get rid of Marshmallon. Plus if they do use Radians effect, that activates Summoning Curse.

Drakylon
16th November 2015, 05:26 AM
As supplements to Remove Brainwashing, try running Owner's Seal, Graydles or Relinquished to take back your Kaijus. As a bonus, running Graydles gives you access to their Dragon, which can pop your opponent's cards and give you even more counters on Waterfront through both the effect and the Synchro Summon itself. Do be wary that Remove Brainwashing will effectively counter your Graydle's effects if you target anything other than your Kaijus. Kaiju Capture Mission is also worth considering, since not only does it provide counters, it can also decommission one of your Kaijus on your opponent's field if you can't take it back immediately. Since you're running Remove Brainwashing, Kaiju-like cards such as Santa Claws could be helpful to help you get more card advantage. Santa Claws (or any Level 6 monster) can also summon Black Rose Moonlight Dragon in tandem with a Level 1 Tuner such as Glow-Up Bulb; this allows you to return any Level 5 or higher Special Summoned monster your opponent controls when you summon your Kaiju to their side of the field, potentially even bouncing the Kaiju back to your hand and making the removal completely free.

JoJoToast
16th November 2015, 05:35 AM
Post BOSH we will probably get more Kaiju support anyway so a post-BOSH build doesn't really make sense at the moment.

ARKhaven
16th November 2015, 02:25 PM
Post BOSH we will probably get more Kaiju support anyway so a post-BOSH build doesn't really make sense at the moment.

He probably mixed up the sets. It happens with my friends getting confused a.f. when they talk about what set is and isn't out

Blitz_2k
16th November 2015, 06:12 PM
Did you try using ojama trio? in the case you play a match and the opponent doesn't want to summon anything you can use it or against a mirror match...

JoJoToast
23rd November 2015, 01:02 AM
He probably mixed up the sets. It happens with my friends getting confused a.f. when they talk about what set is and isn't out

Considering his decklist uses Twin Twister i doubt it :eek:

ARKhaven
23rd November 2015, 01:25 AM
Considering his decklist uses Twin Twister i doubt it :eek:

True. Honestly I'd wait until we get the next two Kaiju before posting a post-BOSH decklist, but that's just me and my thought

SynjoDeonecros
30th November 2015, 08:42 PM
Apparently, someone on the TCGPlayer Yugioh site suggested Junk Giant for this kind of deck; get a Kaiju in the opponent's field, then slap down Junk Giant and go from there.