PDA

View Full Version : Raidraptor deck

Blitz_2k
16th November 2015, 05:59 PM
I know that the best cards aren't in TCG yet but they will be here in february so I want opinions of this build...

http://i.imgur.com/pVI5gNt.png

Indytotof
16th November 2015, 06:01 PM
Link broken.

Well...

- 2 Mask Change
- 2 CDI
- 2 Dark Law
- 1 CCV
- 3 Notice

And for the Side Deck

- 1 Dimensional Fissure
- 3 Imperial Iron Wall
- 1 Macro Cosmos

Those cards serves no purpose in this deck

And replace by this:

+ 1-2 Sharp Lanius
+ 1-2 Summoner Monk
+ 1-2 Double Death Force
+ 1 Astral Force
+ 1-2 Satellite Canon Falcon
+ 1 Blaze Falcon
+ 1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion
+ 1 Revolution Falcon

Please, next time you create a deck have this in mind: Yu-gi-Oh! is a game meant to be played by 2 or 4 players. It's NOT showing off your deck and negating your opponent right to play.

Blitz_2k
16th November 2015, 06:04 PM
Fixed. It was an error of mine...

Indytotof
16th November 2015, 06:16 PM
I've added recommandation and a little advise.

Pendulum
16th November 2015, 06:25 PM
Please, next time you create a deck have this in mind: Yu-gi-Oh! is a game meant to be played by 2 or 4 players. It's NOT showing off your deck and negating your opponent right to play.

Have you seen this guy's other decks?
He plays meta hardcore, I guess, so... Yeah.

Jolan
16th November 2015, 07:03 PM
You have no actual victory condition in this deck. Just negation.

3 Icarus, 2 MC 2nd, 1 CCV, those make you lose a lot of cards and none of your cards float. Your only recovery is a single RR nest which means you're screwed if anything happens to it. I'd say drop the CCV and the MC, lower the Icarus to 2.

Running 3 upstart and 3 notice means you only increase the gap between your LP and your opponent's while not actually doing any damage to him. It's made even worse with Soul Shave Force. Drop Upstart in favor of something like Allure, and run at least a couple of RR Readiness because any sort of Burn can kill you after your Soul Shave Force goes through.

Also consider Summoner Monk, for a RUM-heavy deck like RR, he's basically a free rank 4 with no limitations (unlike fuzzy lanius for example)

Blitz_2k
16th November 2015, 07:07 PM
Link broken.

Well...

- 2 Mask Change
- 2 CDI
- 2 Dark Law
- 1 CCV
- 3 Notice

And for the Side Deck

- 1 Dimensional Fissure
- 3 Imperial Iron Wall
- 1 Macro Cosmos

And replace by this:

+ 1-2 Sharp Lanius
+ 1-2 Summoner Monk
+ 1-2 Double Death Force
+ 1 Astral Force
+ 1 Blaze Falcon
+ 1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion
+ 1 Revolution Falcon

Please, next time you want to give this kind of "advise" take in mind that this is a forum to talk how to help others about the builds of the decks, everyone has the right to play with whatever they want, even if it is unfair... if you don't like how the game is you can go and play pokemon, magic and a lot of more other games or don't post that kind of "advises" :)

Indytotof
16th November 2015, 07:25 PM
Please, next time you want to give this kind of "advise" take in mind that this is a forum to talk how to help others about the builds of the decks, everyone has the right to play with whatever they want, even if it is unfair... if you don't like how the game is you can go and play pokemon, magic and a lot of more other games or don't post that kind of "advises" :)

As it was pointed out, you have no win condition ableit being a someone who hates plays against someone else. Remove the unneccessary negation (Raptor's Gust and Warning is all that is necessary).

I've put some modifications, I'll post them again:

- 2 Mask Change
- 2 CDI
- 2 Dark Law
- 1 CCV
- 3 Notice

And for the Side Deck

- 1 Dimensional Fissure
- 3 Imperial Iron Wall
- 1 Macro Cosmos

And replace by this:

+ 1-2 Sharp Lanius
+ 1-2 Summoner Monk
+ 1-2 Double Death Force
+ 1 Astral Force
+ 1 Blaze Falcon
+ 1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion
+ 1 Revolution Falcon

Also, as it was pointed out, remove the 3 Upstart Goblin and add Allure of Darkness instead

I recommend also to add Number 39: Utopia, Number S39: Utopia the Lightning, Number C39: Utopia Ray and, because RR are RUM friendly, Utopic Dragon and S0 (optional).

Why ? Because Greydles are a big pain in TCG.

ThatGuyWithThetSoBigButt
16th November 2015, 07:46 PM
If you're looking for a competitive build (easily), YOU HAVE TOO MUCH BACK ROW HATE.

I'll fix your problem here.
-2 Icarus
+1 Bottomless, +1 Ring of Destruction
-3 MST, +2 Twin Twister
-3 Upstart, +3 Sharp Lanius
-2 Singing Lanius
+1 Nest, +2 Readiness

And Indytotof, don't look salty, he's just playing his own way and I'm going to let him adjust to it even more so it's even more power creep. It hurts me to see Raidraptors put together like this but no need to hate on it because you're salty about CDI and Dark Law (like everyone else), you either get beat because you can't stop it, or win by sack or pure, fucking, skill.

clairedestroyer!
16th November 2015, 07:48 PM
Things like sticking a Dark Law are a win condition. You're misusing the term because you don't like the deck.

Anyways, your deck is lacking some tools that RR really like (Swallow's Nest) and your Extra is kinda a mess.

Could a typed list be provided? I don't recognize some of the cards and that's kinda needed to help with fixes.

Indytotof
16th November 2015, 07:49 PM
And Indytotof, don't look salty, he's just playing his own way and I'm going to let him adjust to it even more so it's even more power creep. It hurts me to see Raidraptors put together like this but no need to hate on it because you're salty about CDI and Dark Law (like everyone else), you either get beat because you can't stop it, or win by sack or pure, fucking, skill.

Dark Law (who isn't a win condition anymore) isn't a problem. His ATK is way too low. I can also play around CDI quite easly (depending of the deck I use). There is no salt here. Those cards just are not usefull in a RR deck and there is way better options.

Deadborder
16th November 2015, 08:48 PM
If you're using stuff like Soul Shave you might as well go full mixed TCG/OCG and throw in Cyber Dragon Infinity

The Macro and Iron Walls might be tricky to work with if you're trying to get Mimicry off

Ice Beast Zerofyne is also a very handy card that can be summoned fairly easily if you're careful with the effects that lock you into raid raptors for the turn

Norleras
17th November 2015, 01:29 AM
I know that the best cards aren't in TCG yet but they will be here in february so I want opinions of this build...

http://i.imgur.com/pVI5gNt.png

-2 Singing Lanius
+2 Sharp Lanius
3 Soul Shave and 3 Notice is too much, you can change 1 SSF and 1 Notice for something else, maybe Readiness which can protect your lp.
Im undecided about Upstart.
If you decide to use Blaze and Revolution Falcon you could add Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Satellite Cannon Falcon.

Those cards just are not usefull in a RR deck and there is way better options.
Which? These?

+ 1 Blaze Falcon
+ 1 Odd-Eyes Rebellion
+ 1 Revolution Falcon
None of these can be compared to CID and Dark Law.
From my point of view CDI and Dark Law bring field presence, OERD and Cannon Falcon are finishers.

Indytotof
17th November 2015, 08:33 AM
-2 Singing Lanius
+2 Sharp Lanius
3 Soul Shave and 3 Notice is too much, you can change 1 SSF and 1 Notice for something else, maybe Readiness which can protect your lp.
Im undecided about Upstart.
If you decide to use Blaze and Revolution Falcon you could add Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and Satellite Cannon Falcon.

Which? These?

None of these can be compared to CID and Dark Law.
From my point of view CDI and Dark Law bring field presence, OERD and Cannon Falcon are finishers.

Because Raidraptor needs field presence. It's an OTK deck.

The only field presence they needs is 1 CDI/S0, nothing more, nothing less.

WeekendWarrior
17th November 2015, 03:39 PM
To be an OTK deck, you need to be able to OTK. The deck provided can't possibly do this.

Indytotof
17th November 2015, 04:33 PM
To be an OTK deck, you need to be able to OTK. The deck provided can't possibly do this.

I meant, in general, Raidraptor is used as an OTK deck.

They can use CDI and/or S0 to have some sort of field presence as a back-up plan. Also, Dark Law is way too fragile to be considered as a field presence card. It have no immunity and have a very low ATK.

S0 is a way better option

Off-topic: A part of one of my posts as your signature ?