PDA

View Full Version : [OCG] VJump Round 2!

Organization Messenger
18th November 2015, 07:30 AM
18th November 2015 07:27 AM

[OCG] VJump Round 2! (http://ygorganization.com/ocg-vjump-round-2/)
Because all that traffic in one post is killing the site~
Premium Pack news + Yet another new Blue-Eyes along with movie character news!
And a surprising Video Game Collaboration

http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/PmQbPzY.jpg?resize=411%2C731
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/vipRwaC.jpg?resize=411%2C731
3 of the Premium Pack Cards are:
Angmar the Demon Monarch
Ultimitl Bishbalkin the Ultimate Legendary God
Number 77: The Seven Sins
Yu-Gi-Oh! Day Participation Sleeves for December
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/KffRC8Y.jpg?w=605
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/RQ0dFzc.jpg?resize=411%2C731
LIGHT Level 8 Dragon Special Summon Monster
Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Can be Special Summoned (from the hand) by revealing 1 “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” in your hand to your opponent. You can only Special Summon “Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon” once per turn this way.
(1): This card’s name is treated as “Blue-Eyes White Dragon” while on the field on in the Graveyard.
(2): Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/ocg-vjump-round-2/)

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 07:34 AM
Holy shit i need new pants now

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimitl Bishbalkin........and 77

- - - Updated - - -

Please Tell me Eva can Read Bishbalkin

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 07:36 AM
Holy shit i need new pants now

- - - Updated - - -

Ultimitl Bishbalkin........and 77

- - - Updated - - -

Please Tell me Eva can Read Bishbalkin

Im waiting half an hour now...

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 07:36 AM
so PP18 is a thing now
Think they will continue with Premium Gold Series?

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 07:37 AM
Hmm disappointed. But it makes good fusion fodder and can be summoned quickly ba Priestress

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 07:39 AM
Hmm disappointed. But it makes good fusion fodder and can be summoned quickly ba Priestress
but now Kaiba can finally use that 4th Blue-eyes.....sorta

Destiny91
18th November 2015, 07:43 AM

Get it on the field, use it's Effect. Then use it as a Fusion or Synchro material.

Not the best, but still pretty useful.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 07:44 AM
but now Kaiba can finally use that 4th Blue-eyes.....sorta

Or the fifth... or the sixth... Waiting for Blue-Eyes Five God Dragon

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 07:45 AM
So when did This Kaibacorp Rare become a thing?

Destiny91
18th November 2015, 07:46 AM
The good thing is that we should be getting at least 2 more Main deck "Blue Eyes" monsters (hopefully something out of the Lv 1 Tuner theme), Spells and Traps and another Extra deck monster. Probably a Level 8 or 10 Synchro or a Rank 8 Xyz.

ScionStorm
18th November 2015, 07:48 AM
Hmmm. Just what I was afraid of. Arc-V barging in on the Premium Pack when it already has only so many spaces for Zexal and 5Ds. Especially 5Ds since they dropped all 5Ds PP promos one year in the middle of the 5Ds manga run and dedicated the pack that year entirely to Zexal. This year's premium pack better have, like, 30 cards or something to be adding Arc-V cards this early.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 07:50 AM
The good thing is that we should be getting at least 2 more Main deck "Blue Eyes" monsters (hopefully something out of the Lv 1 Tuner theme), Spells and Traps and another Extra deck monster. Probably a Level 8 or 10 Synchro or a Rank 8 Xyz.

Blue-eyes would do level 8 Synchros How?

and I'd rather it not get Xyz. for 2 reasons
1st, the obvious reason
2nd, would ruin a nice duality it has with the Dark Magician, who has no Synchro forme
DM has Xyz, Blue-eyes has Synchro, they Both have Fusion and Ritual. ditto with Red-eyes.

Besides, they built the whole thing towards these LV 9 Synchros now, don't think they'd make a load of LV1 tuners that search and summon BEWD for Xyz reasons

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 07:55 AM
Blue-eyes would do level 8 Synchros How?

and I'd rather it not get Xyz. for 2 reasons
1st, the obvious reason
2nd, would ruin a nice duality it has with the Dark Magician, who has no Synchro forme
DM has Xyz, Blue-eyes has Synchro, they Both have Fusion and Ritual. ditto with Red-eyes.

Besides, they built the whole thing towards these LV 9 Synchros now, don't think they'd make a load of LV1 tuners that search and summon BEWD for Xyz reasons

Give both to both. I want my Dark Magician Synchro....

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed that Guardian searches Effect veiler and Companion. Neat shit.

Destiny91
18th November 2015, 07:57 AM
The level 10 Synchro can still be a thing, we still don't know the remaining cards for this theme in Shining Victories
It could be something similar to HRDA Abyss and Bane

Brightshine Stardust
18th November 2015, 08:01 AM
For some reason I like the name "Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon"

Though it's kinda funny that for Arc-V manga cards, they revealed Angmar first. They saved Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon for the last, I guess.

Hope in the Interstice
18th November 2015, 08:44 AM
Question: what exactly is the Monster Hunter collaboration? I'd like to know the details.

ScionStorm
18th November 2015, 08:48 AM
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon. For Vegan-Kaiba?

Hopefully more than 50% of the Premium Pack is 5Ds. And then around 35% Zexal. And then 5% at most for Arc-V.

Sanokal
18th November 2015, 09:01 AM
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon. For Vegan-Kaiba?

Hopefully more than 50% of the Premium Pack is 5Ds. And then around 35% Zexal. And then 5% at most for Arc-V.

There's hardly any ARC-V manga cards, settle your britches.

Brightshine Stardust
18th November 2015, 09:04 AM
Hmmm. Just what I was afraid of. Arc-V barging in on the Premium Pack when it already has only so many spaces for Zexal and 5Ds.

It's going to be Angmar and the three new Odd-Eyes cards, at most. That's 4 out of 20, 1/5 of the set.

Passerby
18th November 2015, 09:04 AM
Just to add to something earlier, while Level 8 is definitely not a naturally accessible level for Blue-Eyes, you could make it work with Level Eater. Sure it's not competitive and a bit of a consistency killer, but if you're just messing around and want to be able to go for 8, it's an idea. Possibly not a very good one, but an idea nevertheless.

I like Blue-Eyes Alternative. It's not broken or anything astounding, but the art's nice, and the pop on summon is alright for a casual game.

I do agree with Scion on the 5D's cards though. We're still missing a healthy chunk and it would be nice to finally get those.

KirbyZilla
18th November 2015, 09:05 AM
"When this card is Tribute Summoned: You can banish 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard; add 1 card with the same name as the banished card from your Deck to your hand."

I heard that Angmar's effect is this, can anyone confirm?

Brightshine Stardust
18th November 2015, 09:08 AM

I do agree with Scion on the 5D's cards though. We're still missing a healthy chunk and it would be nice to finally get those.

Hmm, what else the notable stuff from 5Ds they can print besides Junkuriboh? The Driver Sisters, maybe?

ScionStorm
18th November 2015, 09:13 AM
There's hardly any ARC-V manga cards, settle your britches.

There's hardly that much slots for manga cards. They could throw the Arc-V cards in a V-Jump Edition pack and leave the Premium pack this year to just 5Ds and Zexal since this was the last year their manga was published. If 5 cards from Arc-V get's in PP and the pack is 20 cards that's a quarter of the pack being taken up by a manga that hasn't even had 5 chapters yet. A quarter of the pack that could have been used to provide more cards from the 2 manga that will not be returning next year. A year in which Arc-V will likely be the only manga and the 20-card premium pack will have all the room it can enjoy for Arc-V cards.

Hmm, what else the notable stuff from 5Ds they can print besides Junkuriboh? The Driver Sisters, maybe?
Seriously? Infernity, anything from Sect including his second beetle and insect support like Turf and Insect Luring Light, Skeleton Knight's cards-Ghost Fusion..., Aki's Rose support cards, Goodwins cards-The Synchro Tuner Celestial Double Star Shaman, Greiger's other 2 fusion monsters-Extra Fusion, Jack's remaining King monsters,

not a single equip card from Yusei's deck has been printed despite his manga deck majorly containing equips-Arms Regeneration, Blade Graveyard, Phoenix Battle Wings, Reaction Star Mirror, Rusted Blade Rust Edge, Sacred Sword Thanatos, Scar Dragon-Whip, Blade Wing.

Passerby
18th November 2015, 09:14 AM
Ah, sorry. My bad. I was thinking some of the anime cards that never came out. Things like Synchro Barrier Force, Trust Chain, and Clustering Wishes for example (The last one of which is a pretty broken example I admit, but still). Red Nova (the tuner) could also be released as further support for Resonator / Red.dek.

Pendulum
18th November 2015, 09:14 AM
Yes, 77!
I hope the remaining ones are also there.
And that synchro super-beast-ultimate-god too.
And more monarchs.

I wonder what these cards do.

Zarkiel
18th November 2015, 09:45 AM
I'm curious if they'll throw us some of the anime blackwing stuff. I don't think it will happen until they run out of manga stuff, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Brightshine Stardust
18th November 2015, 09:49 AM
not a single equip card from Yusei's deck has been printed despite his manga deck majorly containing equips-Arms Regeneration, Blade Graveyard, Phoenix Battle Wings, Reaction Star Mirror, Rusted Blade Rust Edge, Sacred Sword Thanatos, Scar Dragon-Whip, Blade Wing.

Ah yeah I wanted Rust Edge to be printed. Arms Regeneration too.

ScionStorm
18th November 2015, 10:13 AM
Anybody want to bet Millennium Pack 002 will be Sacred Stone of Ojhat? I mean, it would have been nice to finally get Vampiric Leech, but with Holding arms and legs, that doesn't look likely.

Pendulum
18th November 2015, 10:18 AM
Anybody want to bet Millennium Pack 002 will be Sacred Stone of Ojhat?

Makes sense releasing it. It would provide a bit more of a lock strategy with Holding Arms and Legs. And it fits perfectly the pack and the slot, since Ra is 001 and Legs appears to be 004.

Butter
18th November 2015, 10:25 AM
Blue Eyes Titanium White Dragon. Red Eyes Van Brown Dragon confirmed.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Omg dm palico armor :o
I hope it's actually pretty good, unlike the previous dlc palico stuff in 3 and 4. These tend to just be for looks, unfortunately.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 10:38 AM
Please, can somebody translate bishbalkin. I can only wait this long

ScionStorm
18th November 2015, 10:50 AM
What Spell and Trap cards are you guys hoping for in Millennium Pack? Tops from Kaiba for me is Charm of Lamentation, Attack Guidance Armor, Magical Trick Mirror.

Hope in the Interstice
18th November 2015, 10:54 AM
What Spell and Trap cards are you guys hoping for in Millennium Pack? Tops from Kaiba for me is Charm of Lamentation, Attack Guidance Armor, Magical Trick Mirror.
Charm of Lamentation would actually work well with Twin Dragon.

Pendulum
18th November 2015, 12:28 PM
Please, can somebody translate bishbalkin. I can only wait this long

And 77!
And the Monarch!
Better put: All of them!

Charly Ruri Raptors
18th November 2015, 12:33 PM
How did Yagumo summon 77 in the manga? i believe there were lower rank insect xyz he played 77.

Butter
18th November 2015, 12:59 PM
I'm more curious about the monarch. There's only so many things a card can do, and monarchs can pretty much do them all.

Joenen
18th November 2015, 01:07 PM
The cards are way too small / blurry to read as they are at the moment. Hopefully we can get a closer shot later, though the print still looks fairly small even then.

Comun
18th November 2015, 01:29 PM
How did Yagumo summon 77 in the manga? i believe there were lower rank insect xyz he played 77.

Revenge Prison (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_Prison) on Number 84. 84 was Summoned by using Sacrifice Level-Up (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrifice_Level-Up) on a properly Xyz Summoned 35.

- - - Updated - - -

Revenge Prison (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Revenge_Prison) on Number 84. 84 was Summoned by using Sacrifice Level-Up (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sacrifice_Level-Up) on a properly Xyz Summoned 35.

Vulnoth
18th November 2015, 03:43 PM
First thing's first. Seriously, "Demon Monarch"? Did you REALLY think I wouldn't recognize you? Silly Witch King of Angmar. You should have let your boss's boss, or at least your boss, show up first. Impatient jerk.

Nothing says "Screw the rules, I have money!" like having Kaiba Corp rare cards. It seems the Hype Train is now admitting passengers. All aboard!

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 04:11 PM
That Alternative Blue-Eyes is pretty awesome, I imagine there are quite a few people who don't fully understand how useful it is.

ChaseLumsden
18th November 2015, 04:17 PM
-Blue-Eyes ALTERNATIVE White Dragon? Wut? Also, that effect is....something to be expected of in the manga, at least, so it's redeemable. I mean, it IS the Blue-Eyes we were teased last year, amirite? And that the movie is canon to the Manga...It's a Brotherhood of the Fire Fist-Bear for the crazy Blue-Eyes Deck, and it looks great as per usual, so I have no complaints.

-More Monarchs! I love me a good LV 6 version of Erebus, Now I hope it's useful like the newest support. Konami seems to REALLY want Monarchs right now to be the next powerful thing since sliced up Exodia.

-.....Oh dear god. OH DEAR ULTIMITL BISHBALKIN. Shit. So...How OP as all hell is it going to be this time? It better be able to spam Tokens like crazy and give Ultimitl some giant ass ATK or I'm calling quits on it.

-Yay, more Numbers. 77, do me a favor: Be a good Generic Rank 12 that Ruri Raptors up to you. If Number 21 can, you can too.

ColbyMBFortune
18th November 2015, 04:29 PM
What about GX?

Mari
18th November 2015, 04:41 PM
There's one thing I want to know. Since Angmar has "demon" in it's name, would it count as an Archfiend card? I'm not sure if the wording of demon in the name is the same as the one for archfiends

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 04:59 PM
OMG My favorite Monarch.
OMG Crimson Drag-oh wait.
OMG Numbers 77 (I imagined it would be darker tho).
OMG New Movie Blue-Eyes.

Who wants to aboard the Hype Train?

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:02 PM
What about GX?

Nobody cares about it.

Butter
18th November 2015, 05:07 PM
I care :)

Joenen
18th November 2015, 05:09 PM
There's one thing I want to know. Since Angmar has "demon" in it's name, would it count as an Archfiend card? I'm not sure if the wording of demon in the name is the same as the one for archfiends

No. "demon" is derived from Kanji in this case for the monarch. The Archfiend theme uses the loan word デーモン. Which is demon or daemon in English.

Basically they're different spellings for the same meaning.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:11 PM
I care :)

Correction: Not enough people care. Not even nearly enough.

Butter
18th November 2015, 05:15 PM
Oh okay :(

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 05:28 PM
Jesus, Bishbalkin is crazy if you manage to make it survive a turn AND it clogs your opponent's possibilities, but need something to grant piercing (Mound Of The Bound Creator anyone?):
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimitl_Bishbalkin_the_Ultimate_Legendary_God

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:32 PM
Jesus, Bishbalkin is crazy if you manage to make it survive a turn AND it clogs your opponent's possibilities, but need something to grant piercing (Mound Of The Bound Creator anyone?):

I just came so hard... Where are my Fusion Spells. Wyarm I'm coming

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 05:34 PM
I just came so hard... Where are my Fusion Spells. Wyarm I'm coming

The key will be the Phase in which you can activate the effect.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:37 PM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Emperor_Angmar Useless in Monarchs. Deadly in any other Deck...

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 05:40 PM

Too bad they didn't keep its Other effect

If this card would be destroyed (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destroy), you can negate (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Negate) its destruction, then destroy all monsters your opponent controls and inflict 200 damage (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Effect_damage) to your opponent for each monster destroyed by this effect

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:42 PM
The key will be the Phase in which you can activate the effect.

It's still mega OP. SUmmoning your opponents field full means death. They can't summon anything to counter. If they don't topdeck Dark Hole, they are done for.

- - - Updated - - -

It already locks down every possible counter method in forms of monsters. Don't you think, it's already a bit OP? Comes from someone who could splash it every turn.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 05:42 PM
Now if we could only summon it on opp turn...

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 05:43 PM

That would have been a bit crazy, its like Anime Utopic Dragon, except it doesn't burn for ATK and it doesn't work with any way of leaving the field, while it also Raigekis only your opponent, considering you can fill the board anytime with the Tokens to fuel the damage. I would have prefered "Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects" tho (But then, Mound Of The Bound Creator). Filling and cloging the opp's zone is already nice tho. Now I hope 77 is nice.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 05:44 PM
It already locks down every possible counter method in forms of monsters. Don't you think, it's already a bit OP? Comes from someone who could splash it every turn.

Not in the slightest

- - - Updated - - -

That would have been a bit crazy, its like Anime Utopic Dragon, except it doesn't burn for ATK and it doesn't work with any way of leving the field, while it also Raigekis only your opponent, considering you can fill the board anytime with the Tokens to fuel the damage. I would have prefered "Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects" tho (But then, Mound Of The Bound Creator).

It was a SUPER GOD, You expect a fair effect?

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:44 PM
Now if we could only summon it on opp turn...

Why should we?

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 05:47 PM
Why should we?
So we can realistically punch something for damage without needing Piercing or a Battle mode changer

Do so after they summon somthing in ATK mode, then clog field
Next turn, Punch it with 10,000 ATK

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:50 PM
So we can realistically punch something for damage without needing Piercing or a Battle mode changer

Still depends on what Phase it summons though.

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 05:51 PM

If only Ectoplasmer counted any ATK instead of original ATK... (Your opponent can fuck you with Utopia Ray V in the worst on the cases tho).

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 05:51 PM
That god synchro is meh. Just tribute the tokens and carry on.

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 05:53 PM
That god synchro is meh. Just tribute the tokens and carry on.

If you play meta: You are fucked if your opponent first turn this since lol, no more than LV 4 main deck.

If you don't play meta: May the Force be with you.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 05:55 PM
If you play meta: You are fucked if your opponent first turn this since lol, no more than LV 4 main deck.

If you don't play meta: May the Force be with you.

No matter what you play: Barely anyone runs two tribute monsters and if you waste your normal summon on that, you will get punched by a 10 K beater. Retarded attempt to beat it.

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 05:57 PM
Not really. If they first turn it, you have tokens in defence and can stall, while they're unable to summon anything themselves. Anything beyond first turn and it'll get Solemn'd or something. It'll be a nice fun card for casual play, but people claiming it's broken are delusional.

I'd just summon Odd-Eyes, then fuse it for Vortex or something. GG. Can even use Sky Arc to pop tokens, so thanks for the free fuel?

Noir
18th November 2015, 06:04 PM
Don't mind me here. I'm just gonna use my Raigeki and United We Stand or Final Attack Orders cards with Neo Ultimaya. Carry on. *whistles*

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 06:04 PM
Not really. If they first turn it, you have tokens in defence and can stall, while they're unable to summon anything themselves. Anything beyond first turn and it'll get Solemn'd or something. It'll be a nice fun card for casual play, but people claiming it's broken are delusional.

I'd just summon Odd-Eyes, then fuse it for Vortex or something. GG. Can even use Sky Arc to pop tokens, so thanks for the free fuel?

You still have 2 spaces to build something unlike your opponent's 1 that its filled with Vortex and AT LEAST one negation (One for the returned Bishbalkin and another for the possibily attacked Token). You just summon a Bird of Lost Paradise to take control of that Vortex and Synchro for Bishbalkin again.

EDIT: FUCK, forgot Bird is LV 8 (Or if you have luck, splash a Level Eater into it and yay).

Thanako
18th November 2015, 06:05 PM
D/D Lamia gives my deck far more reason to run One for One. A card like that for D/D specifically would do wonders, but I am not too greedy. While I believe the deck is still entirely a Fusion-based deck, it really opens up options, which is important. There will come a day when One for One into Lamia saves my duel, and that alone gives me happiness. D/D Rebuild and Dark Contract with the Supreme King are both fascinating in what they do, too. I like Siegfried, even if it isn't the best card in the world. More level 8 D/D/D monsters are always welcome, if you ask me. Perhaps in the future those effects will get boosted. One can only hope, but I am highly optimistic.

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 06:08 PM
You still have 2 spaces to build something unlike your opponent's 1 that its filled with Vortex and AT LEAST one negation (One for the returned Bishbalkin and another for the possibily attacked Token). You just summon a Bird of Lost Paradise to take control of that Vortex and Synchro for Bishbalkin again.

EDIT: FUCK, forgot Bird is LV 8.

You don't have any space if you summon this thing, it fills up your field, too, so you would need to clear off your own tokens. Vortex would negate any threatening plays, and decks like this only usually have one strategy. Once you crack it they fall apart. In the incredibly unlikely event this card is ever a real threat, side decks would be altered to deal with it and it'll go back to the casual corner. the deck that summons it will never be as consistent as the top decks, either.

Noir
18th November 2015, 06:09 PM
D/D Lamia gives my deck far more reason to run One for One. A card like that for D/D specifically would do wonders, but I am not too greedy. While I believe the deck is still entirely a Fusion-based deck, it really opens up options, which is important. There will come a day when One for One into Lamia saves my duel, and that alone gives me happiness. D/D Rebuild and Dark Contract with the Supreme King are both fascinating in what they do, too. I like Siegfried, even if it isn't the best card in the world. More level 8 D/D/D monsters are always welcome, if you ask me. Perhaps in the future those effects will get boosted. One can only hope, but I am highly optimistic.

Finally. Someone else who welcomes Siegfried. I'll welcome pretty much any Level 8 D/D that my Extra Deck can use so long as I can use Kali Yuga in the end.

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 06:12 PM
You don't have any space if you summon this thing, it fills up your field, too, so you would need to clear off your own tokens. Vortex would negate any threatening plays, and decks like this only usually have one strategy. Once you crack it they fall apart. In the incredibly unlikely event this card is ever a real threat, side decks would be altered to deal with it and it'll go back to the casual corner. the deck that summons it will never be as consistent as the top decks, either.

Your opponent will have to empty your spaces eventually to win or just wait like a Psy-Frame Duel (Or you can use the Tokens to Synchro your only space, if only Celestial Tuner was real with that restriction...). And yeah, this fits more for casual than meta.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:14 PM

In my case, Tribute summon Quickdraw, Thx for free 3 Pop Junk Destroyer

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 06:15 PM
Your opponent will have to empty your spaces eventually to win or just wait like a Psy-Frame Duel. And yeah, this fits more for casual than meta.

First: It's Synchro. Synchro Decks and meta are two terms that are obviously not meant to be in one sentence.
Second: Saying that this is the only tactic of a Deck is the wrongest thing ever. I could just have it in my Extra in my regular Synchro build and easily summon it as a summon blocker and go for game.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:16 PM

Not to mention all Tokens are Vanillas, so if you happen to be up against someone with First of the Dragons...

Noir
18th November 2015, 06:16 PM

Either 3 pop Junk Destroyer or a Stardust Warrior for me. Sometimes both.

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 06:17 PM
Your opponent will have to empty your spaces eventually to win or just wait like a Psy-Frame Duel. And yeah, this fits more for casual than meta.

Yes, and casual decks are far more likely to run something that can easily break this. As I said, it's a nice novelty card, but people that are getting really existed and calling it broken are delusional and should probably sit down.

It's a shame too, because it's a dragon and dragons are my thing, but I'm not so blind to it that I don't see the massive flaws.

Not to mention all Tokens are Vanillas, so if you happen to be up against someone with First of the Dragons...

My deck could possibly do that, too, but I don't have First in my extra. but that's also an option, yea.

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 06:24 PM
Just to add a strange way to use that effect, would the Tokens count as tributes for Raviel?

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 06:26 PM
Just to add a strange way to use that effect, would the Tokens count as tributes for Raviel?

Yea, there was a card that summoned tokens exactly for the purpose of summoning him.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:28 PM
Yea, there was a card that summoned tokens exactly for the purpose of summoning him.

Phantom Martyrs. it was so fucking counterproductive
Summoned 3 tokens for Raviel. Required one of the other 2 in play

Also required you to Discard your hand......where you kinda need Raviel

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 06:29 PM

And that's why Phantom Skyblaster was born (But you still need more fucking setup to bring the other 2 tho).

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 06:30 PM

I couldn't remember the name, I just remember it being terrible. Granted, all of the beasties were terrible, but that's another topic entirely.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:34 PM
I couldn't remember the name, I just remember it being terrible. Granted, all of the beasties were terrible, but that's another topic entirely.

yeah....Hamon and Uria had some use atleast. Uria made Trap-monster decks viable, provided a 1 card OTK late game and cleared its own path for OTK
Hamon, Crystal Beasts

Raviel......uhhhhhh
Dustons...wait they had Goblin King......uhhhh yeah he looks good

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 06:36 PM

And then you use Synchrons yourself. Tribute a Token for Quick. Go for Guardna, change ATK of Token and go game.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah....Hamon and Uria had some use atleast. Uria made Trap-monster decks viable, provided a 1 card OTK late game and cleared its own path for OTK
Hamon, Crystal Beasts

Raviel......uhhhhhh

Tellarknight with an Uria once topped.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:37 PM
And then you use Synchrons yourself. Tribute a Token for Quick. Go for Guardna, change ATK of Token and go game.

yeah, that's what I'd do, and its how my Ultimaya deck runs

Still have to have Ultimitl live a turn, unless there are already plenty of monsters, so backrow will be an constant issue

AccelRainbowDashley
18th November 2015, 06:37 PM
Hamon, Crystal Beasts

Raviel......uhhhhhh

Even though CB didn't need Hamon since Abundance was usually an OTK on it's own.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Tellarknight with an Uria once topped.

Missed that one, what the shit did they use as tribute fodder, can't tribute Floodgates for it

- - - Updated - - -

Even though CB didn't need Hamon since Abundance was usually an OTK on it's own.

yeah, still a better boss then Rainbow was

LolsterXD97
Missed that one, what the shit did they use as tribute fodder, can't tribute Floodgates for it

- - - Updated - - -

Fiendish Chain?

Butter
That sounds pretty cool actually. I'm gonna look it up.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 06:40 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Their Chains, Haunteds, Oasis. They are build on those.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 06:40 PM
Fiendish Chain?

You'd need 3

......probably CotH and the like

- - - Updated - - -

Their Chains, Haunteds, Oasis. They are build on those.

ahhh, too slow

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 06:44 PM
yeah, that's what I'd do, and its how my Ultimaya deck runs

Still have to have Ultimitl live a turn, unless there are already plenty of monsters, so backrow will be an constant issue

Let's be honest. How many Decks today do run consistent outs or High Levels? Yeah sure, every deck has counters. But I don't have to say anything to that, do I?

- - - Updated - - -

You'd need 3

......probably CotH and the like

- - - Updated - - -

ahhh, too slow

It worked though. He topped. Well he had only one copy anyway.

Sanokal
18th November 2015, 06:49 PM
Finally. Someone else who welcomes Siegfried. I'll welcome pretty much any Level 8 D/D that my Extra Deck can use so long as I can use Kali Yuga in the end.

I did not realize this.
Epic fail on my part. That being said, I was always going to run at least one copy to ram into something to set off Armageddon.

DelCtrl
18th November 2015, 08:02 PM
Question: what exactly is the Monster Hunter collaboration? I'd like to know the details.

Since it has been 11 hours and no one answered, I will. It is a Armor + Weapon set for Palicos (cat-like companions that hunt with you in the single player), probably you will be able to craft it with some DLC quest item. It's more interesting now because I'm guessing the collab is with Monster Hunter X (the new game that comes out this month in Japan) and in this game you can actually play as the Palico, both in the single and the multiplayer.

But normally collaborations with animes don't come to the west, so you can only hope this one will be different. But then again, Capcom hasn't confirmed a western release of MHX yet.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 09:37 PM
Let's be honest. How many Decks today do run consistent outs or High Levels? Yeah sure, every deck has counters. But I don't have to say anything to that, do I?

Anything that isn't a R4NK deck actually

would love dropping him on BA

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 09:54 PM
Anything that isn't a R4NK deck actually

would love dropping him on BA

Which takes away quite a big part of Decks. Monarchs and Dark Destroyer are a threat to it but besides that, it's a nice lock. One turn without Raigeki and Dark Hole, a Tuning or Quick Synchron and it's game. If it has the same conditions as Ultimaya, it will be definitely worth it.

Sanokal
18th November 2015, 09:57 PM
Considering that it's summoned with Beelzeus and Dragocutos in the manga it's probably level seven or eight plus Required. Maybe ten, but I hope not.

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 09:57 PM
It was the same as Ultimayain the manga, and given there are basically no tuners higher then lv 5 (I can name....4 and thats it off the top of my head) I doubt they'd change it

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 09:58 PM
It was the same as Ultimayain the manga, and given there are basically no tuners higher then lv 5 (I can name....4 and thats it off the top of my head) I doubt they'd change it

If not then I will still try Accel Synchron and his Junk.

Sanokal
18th November 2015, 09:59 PM
Maybe those new Blackwing Synchro Tuners will come in handy as Tuners after all.

ThePhotonLegion
18th November 2015, 10:00 PM
The cards are way too small / blurry to read as they are at the moment. Hopefully we can get a closer shot later, though the print still looks fairly small even then.

How bad could it really be... (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/7/7d/DemonEmperorAngmar-PP18-JP-OP.png/revision/latest?cb=20151118211525)

Dread Kaiser
18th November 2015, 10:07 PM
If not then I will still try Accel Synchron and his Junk.

if its higher, then that and blackwings are basically the only option

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 10:13 PM
if its higher, then that and blackwings are basically the only option

I really would like to have another Level 12 in my Extra though. The evil ultimate god would fit well next to the evil ultimate king.

Sanokal
18th November 2015, 10:18 PM
I really would like to have another Level 12 in my Extra though. The evil ultimate god would fit well next to the evil ultimate king.

Evil ultimate king?

Majin
18th November 2015, 10:19 PM
So only 200k? Does that mean there will only be 200k players able to use Blue Eyes Alter ever? Sort of like Horakhty?

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 10:19 PM
Evil ultimate king?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/e/ec/HotRedDragonArchfiendKingCalamity-VJMP-JP-UR.png/revision/latest?cb=20150819112557

By bossmonster. Really.

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 10:21 PM
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/e/ec/HotRedDragonArchfiendKingCalamity-VJMP-JP-UR.png/revision/latest?cb=20150819112557

By bossmonster. Really.

And I think you will get another one in some months because of possible Arc-V Red Nova.

Mofiz
18th November 2015, 10:23 PM
And I think you will get another one in some months because of possible Arc-V Red Nova.

Still waiting for Scarlight Nova Dragon. But this guy really is my strongest monster of all. Effect wise. Don't think any Deamon can keep up with this.

Sanokal
18th November 2015, 10:24 PM
In the words of a Roosterteeth animator: OH MY EFFING SHNOBSTICKS. How did I forget about him?
Level 12s for everyone!

LolsterXD97
18th November 2015, 10:25 PM
Still waiting for Scarlight Nova Dragon. But this guy really is my strongest monster of all. Effect wise. Don't think any Deamon can keep up with this.

I watch it screwing the rules and being the first monster to allow to to make a second battle phase (To reflect for example Yusei vs Jack where he summoned Red Nova at MP2 and would wish he could conduct his BP again to end with that).

Abs0lVence
18th November 2015, 10:48 PM
Since it has been 11 hours and no one answered, I will. It is a Armor + Weapon set for Palicos (cat-like companions that hunt with you in the single player), probably you will be able to craft it with some DLC quest item. It's more interesting now because I'm guessing the collab is with Monster Hunter X (the new game that comes out this month in Japan) and in this game you can actually play as the Palico, both in the single and the multiplayer.

But normally collaborations with animes don't come to the west, so you can only hope this one will be different. But then again, Capcom hasn't confirmed a western release of MHX yet.

They also have a collaboration with Star Fox that was announced a week ago or so. Seems to be costumes (or special armor, whatever, they're still cosplaying) and weapons for the most part. So it's not just a collab with an anime in this case, but I don't think that necessarily changes the odds of it coming west.

.Kidd//Notwen
18th November 2015, 11:10 PM
Well at least one of my prayers have been answered... fuck that it seems like when it comes to Monarchs Konami gives exactly what you ask and even more. When I seen Angmar in the manga I could see its uses and with that being said it will most def have a spot in the current Monarch decks. The Demon Monarch literally fills the spaces needed for about 9-10 Monarchs max without any draw backs of mandatory effs like Caius first turn. I generally would like some s/t removal in the form of a Monarch spell and the Freezing Monarch spell card in the manga is just the card to do it, however it should be amped just a bit if its really going to be created like Ang has.

imjusthereformfunsmh
18th November 2015, 11:20 PM
So Red Nova is the anime one, Hot Red King Calamity is the Manga, and people are hoping for another anime one "Scarred Nova" Is Scar apart of the Hot series or seperate from that and the regular Red? Are they gonna do anything with Red Wyvern as well? Or is it just a meh haha

KingKaash
18th November 2015, 11:57 PM

Do you guys think if Jack Atlas gets pushed all the way in a duel in Arc-V, he'll actually use King Calamity in an episode? Can he even use Abyss, Belial/Bane, and Calamity? Or does that not go with Scarlight?

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 12:00 AM
Do you guys think if Jack Atlas gets pushed all the way in a duel in Arc-V, he'll actually use King Calamity in an episode? Can he even use Abyss, Belial/Bane, and Calamity? Or does that not go with Scarlight?

Wouldn't fit aspect wise, since the Hot RDA monsters were way more demonical in apparence than Scarlight when they escalated in levels (Also they don't have scars).

KingKaash
19th November 2015, 12:02 AM
Sweet Number 77 is a card now. I don't really follow Manga but I read about this monster. Now if only they'd actually make Number 100: Numeron Dragon into a usable card

KingKaash
19th November 2015, 12:05 AM
Wouldn't fit aspect wise, since the Hot RDA monsters were way more demonical in apparence than Scarlight when they escalated in levels (Also they don't have scars).

Dang so Hot Red Dragon Archfiend is different from Scarlight. That sucks so much. King Calamity would've made so much sense since Jack Atlas is in fact the Duel King of the Dimension. Lameeee

So the best we can hope for is a Scarlight Nova like others are saying? Hmm...

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 12:05 AM
Sweet Number 77 is a card now. I don't really follow Manga but I read about this monster. Now if only they'd actually make Number 100: Numeron Dragon into a usable card

Number 77 was literally "Fuck you D-Prison, and fuck you Grave shenanigans, aka "Burning Abyss"". Now Number 100 is another story, they would have to edit a lot of things on it.

P.S: I am the only one that sees that Seven Sins' colors just don't fit? They just look a lot like Utopia, which would fit since this digievolved into S0, but doesn't fit like something related to sins, besides being DARK.

Destiny91
19th November 2015, 12:07 AM

They can do it. Number 100 I mean
But it could be 1 of the most broken cards in the game OR the pinnacle of uselessness.

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 12:12 AM
They can do it. Number 100 I mean
But it could be 1 of the most broken cards in the game OR the pinnacle of uselessness.

Let's see which made 100 broken:
Makes the ATK of anything that battles it to 0.
Detach 1 Material to increase its ATK equal to the total of Ranks on the field x 1000.
If your opponent's Xyz monster declares an attack while "insert gimmicky anime condition": You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck.
When this card is destroyed: Destroy all monsters on the field and return all destroyed S/T to the same position they were in when they were destroyed.

Now how would they balance THAT shit? Because that's too much for just 2 LV 1...

KingKaash
19th November 2015, 12:17 AM
Number 77 was literally "Fuck you D-Prison, and fuck you Grave shenanigans, aka "Burning Abyss"". Now Number 100 is another story, they would have to edit a lot of things on it.

P.S: I am the only one that sees that Seven Sins' colors just don't fit? They just look a lot like Utopia, which would fit since this digievolved into S0, but doesn't fit like something related to sins, besides being DARK.

I understand that they would have to edit it down a lot. But I still want it for Rank 1s. And I expected Number 77 to be a lot darker in color myself

Dyson Sphere
19th November 2015, 12:40 AM
Let's see which made 100 broken:
Makes the ATK of anything that battles it to 0.
Detach 1 Material to increase its ATK equal to the total of Ranks on the field x 1000.
If your opponent's Xyz monster declares an attack while "insert gimmicky anime condition": You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck.
When this card is destroyed: Destroy all monsters on the field and return all destroyed S/T to the same position they were in when they were destroyed.

Now how would they balance THAT shit? Because that's too much for just 2 LV 1...

doesnt seem that bad 1000 damage and 1 monster destroyed thats not much at all, then i just get rid of it through a lot of easy means, infact i can go utopia lightning and attack for 4000 damage, and hey atleast its not rank 4

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 12:42 AM
doesnt seem that bad 1000 damage and 1 monster destroyed thats not much at all, then i just get rid of it through a lot of easy means, infact i can go utopia lightning and attack for 4000 damage, and hey atleast its not rank 4

The ATK becomes 0 effect doesn't activate.

The Sonic Duck
19th November 2015, 12:50 AM
That's why I REALLY hope they Don't nerd him to hard. His eff seriously fucks up a lot of decks plays. His eff goes off first and pendulum focused decks like and such don't have enough room to do anything.

Destiny91
19th November 2015, 12:55 AM
Maxut posted (in japanese of course) the readable part of number 77 effect.

I tried to translate it with google and this is something of what I got

-It can be Xyz summoned by using 1 DARK xyz monster as the Xyz material
-It has a condition that prevents it from activating it's effect, probably if it is Xyz summoned with this method
-A thing about negating it's destruction or something like that.

It's not accurate at all, but that's what I got. The guys from the Org may translate that part soon.

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 01:03 AM

-It has a condition that prevents it from activating it's effect, probably if it is Xyz summoned with this method

It's not accurate at all, but that's what I got. The guys from the Org may translate that part soon.

Better that isn't any DARK, because anyone Rank 1 Deck spamming Ghostrick Dullahan would get another 4K Beatstick besides Number 99 with Roots.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 01:19 AM
That's why I REALLY hope they Don't nerd him to hard. His eff seriously fucks up a lot of decks plays. His eff goes off first and pendulum focused decks like and such don't have enough room to do anything.

Effect has already been confirmed. he lost his awesome Reaction Raigeki but is otherwise unchanged

- - - Updated - - -

then it probably is:
Wrong
It Cannot be that easy to summon
or cannot have its original effect (Blow up all opponents monsters and attach them, Ark-geki)

a 4K beater that cleans a field without targeting, Destruction or sending to grave and can be dropped by literally anything with access to any rank is too stupid, even for Konami

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 01:21 AM
Effect has already been confirmed. he lost his awesome Reaction Raigeki but is otherwise unchanged

- - - Updated - - -

then it probably is:
Wrong
It Cannot be that easy to summon
or cannot have its original effect (Blow up all opponents monsters and attach them, Ark-geki)

a 4K beater that cleans a field without targeting, Destruction or sending to grave and can be dropped by literally anything with access to any rank is too stupid, even for Konami

Konami still hasn't reached that level of idiocy, yet.

Destiny91
19th November 2015, 01:32 AM
This is the exact fragment translated with google

Level 12 monster ×?
This card can also be X summon it on top of X monster ~ ~ ~ darkness attribute of their field. Special Summoned the turn in this way, this card? The effect can not be activated. ①: 1 once per turn, you can activate by removing one X material of this card. If the opponent's field of ~ ~ ~ this card is destroyed in battle and effect, it is ~ ~ ~ instead.

Brightshine Stardust
19th November 2015, 02:14 AM
Oh okay :(

I care about GX.

I still want those remaining Planets to be printed already.

The only problem is that the remaining Planets getting printed has the same chance as having the remaining Timelords and Familiar Possessed - Lyna getting printed.

Anybody want to bet Millennium Pack 002 will be Sacred Stone of Ojhat? I mean, it would have been nice to finally get Vampiric Leech, but with Holding arms and legs, that doesn't look likely.

Yeah, Ojhat is going to be in somewhere - it is supposed to be used alongside the Holding pair in the anime.

The Sonic Duck
19th November 2015, 02:20 AM
Yeah I saw. I'm pretty happy with it. I will admit it would have been stupid if he kept his Raigeki eff.

Brightshine Stardust
19th November 2015, 02:51 AM
Dang so Hot Red Dragon Archfiend is different from Scarlight. That sucks so much. King Calamity would've made so much sense since Jack Atlas is in fact the Duel King of the Dimension. Lameeee

So the best we can hope for is a Scarlight Nova like others are saying? Hmm...

Well, even though anime cards shows up in the manga sometimes, but manga cards never show up in the anime, so the chance is already *edit* very little since the start. This is likely due to the anime being made way in advance of the manga.

So yeah, let's hope for an epic Nova upgrade.

Yagumo himself is actually quite bright :p Also, to me Seven Sins looks more like Hope Kaiser, with all those blue and gold....

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/09/YZ05-PromoJP.png/revision/latest?cb=20130731130845

ScionStorm
19th November 2015, 02:52 AM
I care about GX.

I still want those remaining Planets to be printed already.

Yeah, but no GX Manga was published this year. We're talking about 5Ds and Zexal because their final chapters were both published this year.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 02:55 AM
Yeah, but no GX Manga was published this year. We're talking about 5Ds and Zexal because their final chapters were both published this year.

so? there is no hard rule saying "Premium Pack is Manga only stuff from this year"

Not getting hopes up for the remaining Planets yet though, but its not impossible

ScionStorm
19th November 2015, 02:56 AM
The only reason we got that Masked HERO in last year's pack was because of the GX Special Chapter.

I'm not saying the cards have to have premiered in their mangas this year. Just that the mangas were still running with chapters this year. 5Ds ended in January with 2 extra Special Chapters later in the year. Zexal followed suit.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 03:04 AM
The only reason we got that Masked HERO in last year's pack was because of the GX Special Chapter.

I'm not saying the cards have to have premiered in their mangas this year. Just that the mangas were still running with chapters this year. 5Ds ended in January with 2 extra Special Chapters later in the year. Zexal followed suit.

So the reason we got Anki was the GX Special.....and yet the other cards from the GX Special were where again?

we Got anki in PP17 because they wanted another Dark Masked HERO to ride the wave Dark Law started, Nothing more.

Even if its old, there is 0 reason why GX stuff couldn't be in it

Volteccer
19th November 2015, 03:15 AM
Well, even though anime cards shows up in the manga sometimes, but manga cards never show up in the anime, so the chance is already 0 since the start. This is likely due to the anime being made way in advance of the manga.

Yagumo himself is actually quite bright :p Also, to me Seven Sins looks more like Hope Kaiser, with all those blue and gold....

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/0/09/YZ05-PromoJP.png/revision/latest?cb=20130731130845

Well, sometimes. As I recall, a copy of Machina Sniper was used as a minor plot coupn early in 5D's.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 03:23 AM
Well, even though anime cards shows up in the manga sometimes, but manga cards never show up in the anime, so the chance is already 0 since the start. This is likely due to the anime being made way in advance of the manga.

D/D Proud Chevliar wants a word with you

Hope in the Interstice
19th November 2015, 03:38 AM

Ah, thank you very kindly. I have a friend who's a big fan of Monster Hunter so I figured I'd show him this.

WölVerK
19th November 2015, 12:09 PM
Dragon Master Knight deck anyone? Since there is a BLS and BEWD archaetype now.

ThePhotonLegion
19th November 2015, 12:45 PM
but manga cards never show up in the anime

> D/D Proud Chevalier
> Performapal Silver Claw

Maybe change it to, very little chance they show up in the anime.

Amy Liad
19th November 2015, 03:55 PM
Oh good gosh, I'm legitimately hoping Angmar's translation is incorrect. I know a typical response to this statement could be "lol it's new broke ygo, what do you expect from konami lel", but there's just something about searching for a spell card that grinds my gears.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 05:10 PM
Dragon Master Knight deck anyone? Since there is a BLS and BEWD archaetype now.

nah still easier to throw a Fusion Sub into Blue-eyes

Mofiz
19th November 2015, 08:34 PM
nah still easier to throw a Fusion Sub into Blue-eyes

Gaia Dragon Fusion + Dragons that fuse anyway. Worth a shot.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 08:47 PM
BTW, looks like Ultimitl's text was updated
Now has to summon Equal numbers of Tokens per field, meaning it can no longer Clog fields.

Destiny91
19th November 2015, 10:02 PM
Now has to summon Equal numbers of Tokens per field, meaning it can no longer Clog fields.

Nerfing a Synchro Ultimate Boss (who was already nerfed before the text update, if compared to it's manga version)

Why am I not surprised Konami?

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 10:09 PM

It can still clog if you manage to summon it lonely on the field, but still, Konami plz.

KingKaash
19th November 2015, 10:13 PM

Dang there must be like some sacred rule that manga cards can't be used in the anime. How lame. It would've made a lot of sense but too bad..

Mofiz
19th November 2015, 10:20 PM

There goes my dream of another Level 12 boss.

KingKaash
19th November 2015, 10:42 PM
So what do you guys think about the supposed antagonist Aigami that was also featured in this announcement? My biggest takeaway is that he doesn't really look like an antagonist. I think he'll end up being Yami's friend. Overall, I think we're going to have a Yugi vs Kaiba and Yami/Atem vs Aigami. I just hope they're not going on at the same time.

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 10:45 PM
So what do you guys think about the supposed antagonist Aigami that was also featured in this announcement? My biggest takeaway is that he doesn't really look like an antagonist. I think he'll end up being Yami's friend. Overall, I think we're going to have a Yugi vs Kaiba and Yami/Atem vs Aigami. I just hope they're not going on at the same time.

Neo New Yusei looked threathening in the poster with a malicious grin, so I would say he is the villian. I just wait he uses a decent deck not like Anubis and no watered down to shit like Malefics.

Dartoxer
19th November 2015, 10:52 PM
Bishbalkin is still really good IMO. Obviously the best-case scenario is when both players control the same amount of monsters. Good thing is, it will never have less than 6000. Which is still not bad. And on average, I think it can easily pump out 8000 or even 9000 ATK.

It's kinda like an Armityle 2.0, except much more flexible. Which is exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait to make a deck around it :).

KingKaash
19th November 2015, 10:53 PM
Neo New Yusei looked threathening in the poster with a malicious grin, so I would say he is the villian. I just wait he uses a decent deck not like Anubis and no watered down to shit like Malefics.

I couldn't see the poster wasn't clear. I'll search for it online. Yea he does look like Yusei to me too. I really hope he has a good deck cuz Anubis was lame. I liked the Malefics that Paradox used cuz time travel things always intrigue me. And it was nice to see Red Eyes and Cyber Dragon turned into villain cards.

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 10:55 PM
I couldn't see the poster wasn't clear. I'll search for it online. Yea he does look like Yusei to me too. I really hope he has a good deck cuz Anubis was lame. I liked the Malefics that Paradox used cuz time travel things always intrigue me. And it was nice to see Red Eyes and Cyber Dragon turned into villain cards.

By watered down I mean nerfed (Its understable, but they could have kept Malefic Paradox Dragon's effect which summons a Synchro, ignoring the conditions and the lose ATK effect).

- - - Updated - - -

Bishbalkin is still really good IMO. Obviously the best-case scenario is when both players control the same amount of monsters. Good thing is, it will never have less than 6000. Which is still not bad. And on average, I think it can easily pump out 8000 or even 9000 ATK.

It's kinda like an Armityle 2.0, except much more flexible. Which is exactly what I was hoping for. Can't wait to make a deck around it :).

I saw someone using it with Convulsion of Nature and Hieratics to explode True Name and Horakthy. Also, I would like them to remake all the fucking Dark Synchros with that sort of condition Ultmaya has, but of course substracting the levels.

Ciphermask
19th November 2015, 11:13 PM
By watered down I mean nerfed (Its understable, but they could have kept Malefic Paradox Dragon's effect which summons a Synchro, ignoring the conditions and the lose ATK effect).

- - - Updated - - -

I saw someone using it with Convulsion of Nature and Hieratics to explode True Name and Horakthy. Also, I would like them to remake all the fucking Dark Synchros with that sort of condition Ultmaya has, but of course substracting the levels.

I really liked that video, I hadn't thought of using Convulsion with it. I was toying around with a Sylvan hybrid instead.

The Sonic Duck
19th November 2015, 11:15 PM

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, I also watch Ygohack. I've never seen Egyptian gods summoned so easily.

Brightshine Stardust
20th November 2015, 02:25 AM
I forgot Silver Claw and Chevalier was from the manga, so okay, I'll edit my post :p

On the other hand, they debuted in the anime near their debut in the manga. Meanwhile, the entire Synchro Dimension arc might have been planned some time before the appearance of King Calamity in the manga.

He's an antagonist, judging from what we saw in the movie poster. But considering the appearance of Sera, I think we can guess the basic plot for this movie will go like this:

Aigami makes an evil plan while Yugi is shown dueling against Kaiba -> Sera, his little sister, asked Yugi to stop him after Yugi dueled Kaiba -> Aigami duels Yugi/Atem who wants to stop him -> Aigami lost the Duel that somehow makes him realize his error -> Aigami becomes friend with Yugi & co.

by the way, I hope the BEAWD in the movie is also shown as a KaibaCorp Rare :D

Dread Kaiser
20th November 2015, 02:39 AM
You also forgot Warrior Tiger

Joenen
20th November 2015, 03:27 AM
The movie is Kaiba focused. Don't expect too much of Yugi this time around.

Volteccer
20th November 2015, 04:11 AM
I couldn't see the poster wasn't clear. I'll search for it online. Yea he does look like Yusei to me too. I really hope he has a good deck cuz Anubis was lame.

Well, Anubis showed up most of the way through the duel, which is why we only saw 4 of his cards. But yes, I hope this guy has a complete playable deck.

KingKaash
20th November 2015, 05:07 AM

Oh ok I see what you mean. Yea they overdo the nerfing at times. Considering it was Paradox's boss monster they should've left an effect like that cuz it's honestly not even that bad. But do people honestly play Malefic decks?

KingKaash
20th November 2015, 05:15 AM
I forgot Silver Claw and Chevalier was from the manga, so okay, I'll edit my post :p

On the other hand, they debuted in the anime near their debut in the manga. Meanwhile, the entire Synchro Dimension arc might have been planned some time before the appearance of King Calamity in the manga.

He's an antagonist, judging from what we saw in the movie poster. But considering the appearance of Sera, I think we can guess the basic plot for this movie will go like this:

Aigami makes an evil plan while Yugi is shown dueling against Kaiba -> Sera, his little sister, asked Yugi to stop him after Yugi dueled Kaiba -> Aigami duels Yugi/Atem who wants to stop him -> Aigami lost the Duel that somehow makes him realize his error -> Aigami becomes friend with Yugi & co.

by the way, I hope the BEAWD in the movie is also shown as a KaibaCorp Rare :D

-I don't follow manga storylines so I didn't know that the Synchro arc was done before. But still would have liked to see Jack Atlas go all out and use King Calamity in the anime. Too bad
-You're spoiler seems likely but like someone mentioned, the rumor is that Kaiba will be heavily focused in this movie. And supposedly Aigami means Indigo God in some other language probably Japanese so does that lean more to him being related to Blue Eyes and therefore Kaiba?
-BEAWD looks nice but I can't stand the name. The Blue Eyes Spirit dragon was named better than Alternative Dragon. Even something like Blue Eyes White Battle Dragon is better IMO

ScionStorm
20th November 2015, 05:57 AM
Oh come on, the new Blue-Eyes is like Turkey Sausage. A healthy Alternative.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 04:51 PM
Bishbalkin corfirmed that the monsters needed for his summon have to be Level 5 or higher. So, easy to summon with just 1 Beigomax. Now if his effect activates during the Main Phases I will have a new OTK boss.

Jolan
21st November 2015, 05:46 PM
Bishbalkin corfirmed that the monsters needed for his summon have to be Level 5 or higher. So, easy to summon with just 1 Beigomax. Now if his effect activates during the Main Phases I will have a new OTK boss.
Explain how you do these awesome summons with 1 card, cause it never ceases to amaze me.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 05:50 PM
Explain how you do these awesome summons with 1 card, cause it never ceases to amaze me.

Mofiz, the mindmaster behind all crazy Synchros combos !

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 06:25 PM

Beigomax searches Double Yoyo, Normal Summon it and revive Red-Eyed Dice (yeah, a bit of a set up but that's really easy to get, especially in SR Decks)
Make Beigomax a Level 5/6, tune Double Yoyo and Red-Eyed Dice into Accel Synchron (dump a Jet if you want to) and go for Bishbalkin.
Now if his effect is during MP, one additional specific Spell (and one specific Type of monster that is very common in my Deck) in my hand will end the game

Sanokal
21st November 2015, 06:33 PM
And while not as easily as what Mofiz is proposing, Raikiri and Hawk Joe as another option. Less easy are getting them out at the same time since reviving Rakiri with Hawk Joe doesn't make it a Tuner.

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 06:43 PM
Beigomax searches Double Yoyo, Normal Summon it and revive Red-Eyed Dice (yeah, a bit of a set up but that's really easy to get, especially in SR Decks)
Make Beigomax a Level 5/6, tune Double Yoyo and Red-Eyed Dice into Accel Synchron (dump a Jet if you want to) and go for Bishbalkin.
Now if his effect is during MP, one additional specific Spell (and one specific Type of monster that is very common in my Deck) in my hand will end the game

Doesn't Scarlight affect only effect monsters and not tokens?

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 06:44 PM
Doesn't Scarlight affect only effect monsters and not tokens?

Who talks about Scarlight?

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 06:44 PM
Who talks about Scarlight?

I thought that because of 2 things:
1) Your sig.
2) Becuase that would be a very crazy way to abuse that dragon if its effect affected Tokens (But then I remembered it doesn't work with Normal Monsters) .

Also, if someone wants to know, this is the unconfirmed effect of No.77:
"You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 10 or Rank 11 DARK Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. If you do, its 1st effect cannot be activated this turn. 1: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish all monsters your opponent controls, then attach 1 of those monsters tp this card as an Xyz Material. 2: If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach all Xyz Material from this card instead."

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/343906-manga-number-77-the-seven-sins-premium-pack-18-finally-came-out/?hl=%2Bseven+%2Bsins

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 06:49 PM
1) Your sig.
2) Becuase that would be a very crazy way to abuse that dragon if its effect affected Tokens (But then I remembered it doesn't work with Normal Monsters) .

Nah, I wouldn't run Bishbalkin in such a simple way. What I'm going to do is use his effect to summon Tokens, Fuse him into Draco Equiste and run a fucking 13200 ATK Dragon into everything that stands before me.

Pendulum
21st November 2015, 07:01 PM
Nah, I wouldn't run Bishbalkin in such a simple way. What I'm going to do is use his effect to summon Tokens, Fuse him into Draco Equiste and run a fucking 13200 ATK Dragon into everything that stands before me.

One word: Juggler.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 07:04 PM
One word: Juggler.

Full field of tokens = no Xyz

Pendulum
21st November 2015, 07:05 PM

But if you destroyed the tokens and then attempt for a direct attack, Juggler. Or Kuriboh.

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 07:05 PM

He means the damage effect. Also, I have never noticed Jet Synchron was so good to combos until now (I only used it it Synchrons with the Structure Deck support).

Pendulum
21st November 2015, 07:06 PM
Your Equiste that used a God as a fusion material will be stopped by a damn Level 4 Clown. Or a Level 1 hairball.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 07:09 PM
He means the damage effect. Also, I have never noticed Jet Synchron was so good to combos until now (I only used it it Synchrons with the Structure Deck support).

I know, and I'm saying that I won't care since no Xyz = no Problems.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 07:26 PM
Wrong topic sorry

Jolan
22nd November 2015, 01:47 AM

WAIT you mean I can literally splash Bishbalkin in my pure synchro deck with no changes?? Maybe I could actually look into splashing Junk and Speedroids together...

Dread Kaiser
22nd November 2015, 05:05 AM
1) Your sig.

Also, if someone wants to know, this is the unconfirmed effect of No.77:
"You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a Rank 10 or Rank 11 DARK Xyz Monster you control as the Xyz Material. If you do, its 1st effect cannot be activated this turn. 1: Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; banish all monsters your opponent controls, then attach 1 of those monsters tp this card as an Xyz Material. 2: If this face-up card would be destroyed, you can detach all Xyz Material from this card instead."

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/343906-manga-number-77-the-seven-sins-premium-pack-18-finally-came-out/?hl=%2Bseven+%2Bsins

While I wouldn't mind it if that was true, there is exactly 1 monster as is that can summon it then, Number C92...which no one in their right mind would consider using, so Im going to assume thats fake...
Konami's probably gonna make it any Dark Xyz Monster....

Sanokal
22nd November 2015, 05:29 AM
While I wouldn't mind it if that was true, there is exactly 1 monster as is that can summon it then, Number C92...which no one in their right mind would consider using, so Im going to assume thats fake...
Konami's probably gonna make it any Dark Xyz Monster....

Don't forget that we may get some of Yagumo's other Numbers this Set. No clue whether they'll be easy to Summon though.

Dread Kaiser
22nd November 2015, 05:50 AM
Don't forget that we may get some of Yagumo's other Numbers this Set. No clue whether they'll be easy to Summon though.

Good point, if 70 or 84 are made that helps

Now watch a R4NK (70?) be able to go into those with little trouble

Pendulum
22nd November 2015, 11:03 AM

Hell no!
I want Kyoji's numbers to be both awesome and different. No. 70 may be level 4, but I don't want it to go to R4NK deck.

Sanokal
22nd November 2015, 07:56 PM
Good point, if 70 or 84 are made that helps

Yeah, now I'm feeling that 70 may be like Ptolameous 2.0 for non-Chaos Numbers now that you've said that.

Dartoxer
22nd November 2015, 08:13 PM
A random but nonetheless amusing observation. That greenish pixel mess in the bottom right corner (click (http://s18.postimg.org/s0n5erwrt/bishba.png)). Is that Stardust Sifr photobombing Bishbalkin?
I know they usually use pages/panels from the manga for the monster poses and whatnot. But keeping Sifr on the card art feels pretty odd. (Here's (http://s14.postimg.org/gza9w68ep/bishbamanga.jpg) the manga page that most likely inspired the card art)

BTW Bishbalkin looks rad as f*ck.

Mofiz
22nd November 2015, 08:15 PM
A random but nonetheless amusing observation. That greenish pixel mess in the bottom right corner (click (http://i.imgur.com/E8wYmH3.png)). Is that Stardust Sifr photobombing Bishbalkin?
I know they usually use pages/panels from the manga for the monster poses and whatnot. But keeping Sifr on the card art feels pretty odd. (Here's (http://i.imgur.com/5W3Cwdt.jpg) the manga page that most likely inspired the card art)

BTW Bishbalkin looks rad as f*ck.

LOL, now that is interesting.

Dread Kaiser
22nd November 2015, 08:44 PM
Imgur still not working for me...

Pendulum
22nd November 2015, 08:48 PM
Neither to me.

I prefer when a monster's artwork contains only the monster in question. Unless it's too dependent on another monster. But this doesn't seem that case.

Indytotof
22nd November 2015, 08:49 PM
Imgur don't work with me too.

Photobucket do works with me though.

Dartoxer
22nd November 2015, 08:50 PM
Hmm, sry about that. I'm not sure what happened. Try it now (reuploaded them to a different site).

Card art (http://s18.postimg.org/s0n5erwrt/bishba.png)
Manga page (http://s14.postimg.org/gza9w68ep/bishbamanga.jpg)

ScionStorm
22nd November 2015, 09:04 PM
Imgur still not working for me...

If you clicked on the imgur link, try reloading the page. It actually works for me that way.

Butter
22nd November 2015, 09:08 PM
That's pretty rad. Usually cards with art like that are reserved for story telling s/t.

Pendulum
22nd November 2015, 09:12 PM
That's pretty rad. Usually cards with art like that are reserved for story telling s/t.

Exactly. I like when the Spell/Trap cards show the monsters in another positions and attacking and confronting each other. The Monster cards artworks should be, in my opinion, confined to present only the monster in question.

Charly Ruri Raptors
24th November 2015, 01:51 AM
Do we have confirmation on the seven deadly sins effect?