PDA

View Full Version : Wath is the best Rank 8 Spam engine the game have in the current time ?

King
19th November 2015, 09:33 PM
Well i want to build a Rank 8 Spam deck only for fun but i cannot only make it with a poor engine without competitive power so i need tips how to make a decent rank 8 spam deck

SynjoDeonecros
19th November 2015, 09:43 PM
There's the Mystic Dragons and Barbaros/Bearman, but I dunno how well that'll work for you.

Pendulum
19th November 2015, 09:46 PM
What suddenly comes to mind is:
Gimmick Puppet;
Photon/Galaxy.

But they're not very competitive

LolsterXD97
19th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Gimmick Puppets could work. They can use Trade-In, Foolish Burial, Burial From A Different Dimension, Limiter Revoval, Gearspring Spirit, Rank-Up-Magic Argent Chaos Force, Allure of Darkness, Marshalling Field, maybe Hand Destruction and also easy Machine Fortress if you wanna make Rank 7 (Not competitive, but decent).

Sanokal
19th November 2015, 09:59 PM
As Rank 8s go, Gimmick Puppets are probably more consistent than Galaxy, much to my sadness.

Pendulum
19th November 2015, 10:36 PM
But Gimmick Puppets are not very consistent. At least the pure build. With Machinas they work much better.

Also, Gagagas can be used to summon Rank 8 monsters, but... You probably want something more consisten than them.

Dread Kaiser
19th November 2015, 11:50 PM
Well i want to build a Rank 8 Spam deck only for fun but i cannot only make it with a poor engine without competitive power so i need tips how to make a decent rank 8 spam deck

>Rank 8
>Competitive*

Pick 1

*HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA something not R4NK, competitive...good one

Pendulum
19th November 2015, 11:56 PM
>Rank 8
>Competitive*

Pick 1

Well... Felgrand spam... And Gimmick Puppets may nuke the field... But a consistent Rank 8 engine...

*HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA something not R4NK, competitive...good one

Yeah...

Volteccer
20th November 2015, 04:14 AM
Is it wrong that I often play heiratics with rank 8 in mind? I probably go 70/30 with it favoring rank 6, but I do often do rank 8 plays, either for 107 or Overlord of Heliopolis.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 09:39 AM
Is it wrong that I often play heiratics with rank 8 in mind? I probably go 70/30 with it favoring rank 6, but I do often do rank 8 plays, either for 107 or Overlord of Heliopolis.

Why would it be wrong? They work as a small engine for Rank 8, too, I think, so...

King
20th November 2015, 05:12 PM
Sylvans May be something decent but its not totally focused in rank 8 so i am beetween sylvans or GImmick Puppets

Baroque
28th November 2015, 10:46 PM

Well, given one of their two in-house bosses IS Rank 8, I don't see why that'd be 'wrong'.

For the topic poster, if you're going for purely Rank 8 I'd suggest Gimmick Puppet, but if you're interested in other ranks as well I'd probably suggest Gagagas with Barbaros thrown in. Between Magician (+Girl or Sister), Caesar (+Sister or in-grave Barbaros), and Sister (+Gagagarevenge into either of the former), it's a lot easier for them to hit Rank 8 than it first appears, particularly as if I remember right they now have their own in-house Level 6 (and thus yet another way Sister can do the job).

Wither
28th November 2015, 11:06 PM
I think sylvans are the most solid rank 8 engine in the game. Gimmick puppets are ok but they have restrictions (Dreary Doll) and in a rank 8 deck you really want to be making Felgrand most of the time.

King
29th November 2015, 02:47 AM
maybe our rank 8 choices are to limited

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 07:50 AM
Strangely enough, Tachyon Dragon deck is actually a good rank 8 engine.

Also, Blue-Eyes and Galaxy.

Zarkiel
29th November 2015, 09:46 AM
Gagaga's are pretty fun. you can basically spam whatever ranks you'd like with that deck, but I think its better to be flexible. Galaxy is probably the most prominent rank 8 engine though since prime photon dragon works better with galaxy.

Amaryllis
4th December 2015, 12:19 AM
Galaxy are brilliant for Rank 8. With Soldier to search the pieces, you just have to Normal Summon Galaxy Knight and you have access to any Rank 8. I'd put Gimmick Puppets at a close second. Hieratic are somewhat doable. If you're mad.

Jolan
4th December 2015, 02:07 AM
Galaxy are brilliant for Rank 8. With Soldier to search the pieces, you just have to Normal Summon Galaxy Knight and you have access to any Rank 8. I'd put Gimmick Puppets at a close second. Hieratic are somewhat doable. If you're mad.
Do people use Galaxy for anything but CyDraInf fodder nowadays?

JoJoToast
4th December 2015, 03:11 AM
Hieratics can get out R8's the fastest in my opinion, though after 2-3 R8's you dont really have any cards left.

Amaryllis
4th December 2015, 11:37 AM
Do people use Galaxy for anything but CyDraInf fodder nowadays?

I really like the Galaxy deck, having access to both Rank 5 and 8 (the best non-4 Ranks in the game) as well as Honest, decent consistency and beatdown power is awesome for a causal deck.

Eternal Dragon Of ChaOZ
4th December 2015, 12:26 PM
So many options to pick from. There is a lot of variety out there for getting out Rank 8 monsters.
I personally like the Mythic Dragon with Barbaros or Hieratic.

Acetraker
4th December 2015, 02:58 PM
Gimmick Puppet is the most consistent rank 8 deck however their big weakness is many of there effects prevent you from xyzing into non Gimmick Puppets.