PDA

View Full Version : Further Information About Jump Festa

Organization Messenger
20th November 2015, 12:50 PM
20th November 2015 12:47 PM

Further Information About Jump Festa (http://ygorganization.com/jf2016info/)
Regarding YGO Products and Events there!

http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/pirrOH0.jpg?w=605
At the Special Stage where various special events are being held, you can get a Special Bag and a Commemorative Token featuring Kaiba and Yugi’s Stock Art from the movie!
Voice Actors from ARC-V will Duel on Stage
There will be a Stage for those who want to learn how to Duel
The Charisma Duelist crew from V Jump will be introducing the latest news about the Yu-Gi-Oh! card game and Dark Side of Dimension
At the Entertainment Duel Corner, you can play against Staff who will be using a Standard, Synchro, Fusion or Xyz Dimension themed Deck.
There’s also a corner for Dueling for those not used to the game’s rules designed to make it exciting.
For both corners, you can get a 20th Anniversary Logo themed Token
http://i2.wp.com/i.imgur.com/s8LTiPL.jpg?w=605
There’s a “Jumbo Duel” Corner, where a Duel using actual Giant Cards is played.
http://i0.wp.com/i.imgur.com/gRDa11M.jpg?w=605
http://i1.wp.com/i.imgur.com/gfbLodJ.jpg?w=605
There’s a Photo Studio Corner where you can get your picture on a Token of your choice and a poster of your Choice.
At the Goods Corner, in addition to Premium Pack 18, the following products are on sale
Millennium Pack
Structure Deck Pendulum Domination
Extra Pack 2015
Duelist Entry Deck VS Set (Reiji vs Yuya ‘themed’ Starter Decks)
Crossover Souls (The Japanese version of Crossed Souls)
Source (http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/event/jump_festa/)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/jf2016info/)

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 02:11 PM
Dudes: http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/e/3/e3d9cef3.png

Clear images of Number 77, Ultimate Ultimaya (sorry, I don't know the name of it) and Angmar. But they are a "little" tiny.

Hope in the Interstice
20th November 2015, 02:21 PM
Dudes: http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/e/3/e3d9cef3.png

Clear images of Number 77, Ultimate Ultimaya (sorry, I don't know the name of it) and Angmar. But they are a "little" tiny.
A "little" tiny?!

ARKhaven
20th November 2015, 02:26 PM
That ain't "little" tiny. That's Smurf-sized YGO cards

ThePhotonLegion
20th November 2015, 03:07 PM
I'll take it any news from the cosplayers will just be what ever's in next months V Jump?

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 03:55 PM
This year it won't be a Jump Festa pack, right? They're only releasing those token cards, right?
Jump Festa packs usually had cool cards, how sad.

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 04:38 PM
Please, somebody get the full effect of Bishbalkin. I want to know if it's worth it or not.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 05:17 PM
Please, somebody get the full effect of Bishbalkin. I want to know if it's worth it or not.

I want No. 77's effect!

ScionStorm
20th November 2015, 10:18 PM
Ultimate Ultimaya (sorry, I don't know the name of it)

I just call it the Ultimate Fishfalcon.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 10:21 PM
I just call it the Ultimate Fishfalcon.

I just call it Ultibibsdfbsidhbi Mega Ultimate Super Extreme Dragon God. Either that or Joe, because it's smaller.

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 10:42 PM
I just call it Ultibibsdfbsidhbi Mega Ultimate Super Extreme Dragon God. Either that or Joe, because it's smaller.

You guys really don't know how to respect a god.

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 10:55 PM

To be honest Konami has nerfed so hard some gods sometimes that you simply cannot respect them (Sacred Beasts, Aesirs, etc).

Off-Topic (Spoilers): Arc-V Manga's Deus Ex Machina Card is hilariously shortened as GOD (Genesis Omega Dragon)

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 10:58 PM
To be honest Konami has nerfed so hard some gods sometimes that you simply cannot respect them (Sacred Beasts, Aesirs, etc).

Off-Topic (Spoilers): Arc-V Manga's Deus Ex Machina Card is hilariously shortened as GOD (Genesis Omega Dragon)

Sacred Beasts were already shit in anime. Fake ass gods, try to copy the Sangenshin like some cosplayers

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 10:59 PM
Sacred Beasts were already shit in anime. Fake ass gods, try to copy the Sangenshin like some cosplayers

They were more shit irl because you couldn't use face-down cards as to fuel their Summonings (And did they have to change their attributes from DIVINE to random stuff?).

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 11:01 PM
They were more shit irl because you couldn't use face-down cards as to fuel their Summonings (And did they have to change their attributes from DIVINE to random stuff?).

Ofcourse they had to. They were fake ass gods. Real gods are not affected by lousy card effects and have devistating effects. Then they came to the OCG...

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 11:01 PM

DIVINE is limited to the true YGO Gods!

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 11:07 PM
DIVINE is limited to the true YGO Gods!

But you can use Scroll of Bewitchment to turn anything into DIVINE...

- - - Updated - - -

Ofcourse they had to. They were fake ass gods. Real gods are not affected by lousy card effects and have devistating effects. Then they came to the OCG...

And became shit (Ra got hit so hard, so hard that Konami had to release 3 versions of it to compact its effects).

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 11:09 PM

But... But... But that's not real DIVINE! That's... That's just some soft veil to trick fools.

Never die
20th November 2015, 11:09 PM
And homunculus the alchemic being can become DIVINE by himself,not to mention all the trap monsters that can choose their attribute.

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 11:11 PM
But... But... But that's not real DIVINE! That's... That's just some soft veil to trick fools.

Watch Konami making a DIVINE Masked Hero just because they can.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 11:11 PM
And homunculus the alchemic being can become DIVINE by himself,not to mention all the trap monsters that can choose their attribute.

That's just some pretender! He will never reach the DIVINE state of YGO true Gods!

- - - Updated - - -

Watch Konami making a DIVINE Masked Hero just because they can.

Stop. Giving them. Ideas.

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 11:12 PM
That's just some pretender! He will never reach the DIVINE state of YGO true Gods!

- - - Updated - - -

Stop. Giving them. Ideas.

Am I doing it all the time? It seems that the shitstorm Clowns were affected me and makes me imagine and write more broken things.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 11:14 PM
Am I doing it all the time? It seems that the shitstorm Clowns were affected me and makes me imagine and write more broken things.

*Looks at your avatar*
Yeah...

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 11:17 PM
*Looks at your avatar*
Yeah...

Don't worry, I will change it when the Overhyped Foreshadowed Fusion Dragon gets revealed or when certain character gets a more twisted clown.

Dread Kaiser
20th November 2015, 11:28 PM

Neither does Konami

- - - Updated - - -

actually in universe they were about as terrifing as the actual Gods to fight

JADEN of all people, was scared to go round 2 with them without Sabatiel around

- - - Updated - - -

They also had the plus of being Revivable

- - - Updated - - -

I need to remember to get a Warhammer pic for this occasion, but for now, this will have to do

HERESY!!!!

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 11:50 PM
actually in universe they were about as terrifing as the actual Gods to fight

JADEN of all people, was scared to go round 2 with them without Sabatiel around

In GX yes. But that was weak compared to DM anyway. The gods were the most feared creatures. Their combination even beat the ultimate Darkness. Meanwhile the sacred beasts were beaten by some random student with neo bubbleman. They were nowhere as intimidating as the Sangenshin.
They didn't even get a proper animation, they were just splashed like that out of nowhere AT ONCE.

Hope in the Interstice
20th November 2015, 11:58 PM
I need to remember to get a Warhammer pic for this occasion, but for now, this will have to do

HERESY!!!!
Here you go:
http://img14.deviantart.net/f698/i/2012/212/0/6/heresy_by_angerelic-d59ah2n.png

Ah yes, I recall the state of the original Duel Monsters series, where you could use Catapult Turtles to launch Dragon Champions into the levitating rings of Castles of Dark Illusions. Or when you could fuse zombies with your opponent's monsters not to Fusion Summon but to weaken them over time. Or when Fusion Monsters couldn't attack on the very first turn for some reason and they had to make an incredibly specific card to get around that.

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 12:03 AM
Here you go:

Ah yes, I recall the state of the original Duel Monsters series, where you could use Catapult Turtles to launch Dragon Champions into the levitating rings of Castles of Dark Illusions. Or when you could fuse zombies with your opponent's monsters not to Fusion Summon but to weaken them over time. Or when Fusion Monsters couldn't attack on the very first turn for some reason and they had to make an incredibly specific card to get around that.

Attack The Moon!

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 12:10 AM
They didn't even get a proper animation, they were just splashed like that out of nowhere AT ONCE.

Blame the writers for that one, the whole plot of them was to keep them from getting out, Them making multiple appearences or appearing one by one would have required the main characters to lose. they had to come out at once and go right back or bad guy wins, end of the world (or rather end of the Card game, arguably worse). Kagemarus "Oh BTW I need to actually beat you with them to do that "Eat the card game" bit, get over here Jaden" was an excuse too.

the fact that they all had to appear in 1 duel (and on field at same time for drama reasons) meant they couldn't be as game-breaking as the gods, or even Sabatiel wouldn't have been enough Deus Ex.

Regardless, in-Universe they were still treated as if they were near-Equals to the Gods and probably scarier to fight.
Just to Reiterate, Jaden, The guy who TOOK ON THE MOST BROKEN ITERATION OF RA* AND WON with no outside assistance or Deus Ex Machina, Did not want to fight them without Sabatiel around.

*Ra had ALL of its effects around in this appearance, even the ones that were previously on special summon only and further powered up by Mound of the Bound Creator.

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 12:14 AM
Here you go:

Thank you.

For Fairness, when THOSE were done, the IRL rules didn't exist (for example Weevils Equip spells had Levels)
The Catapult Turtle thing was done as Drama, you can actually chalk everything that happened to effects and DK Rules
and of note, teh No first Attack for Fusions seemed to only apply for Polymerization. Valkerion was treated as a fusion (it was a defusion target) but was able to attack on its summoned turn.

The Zombie Fusion thing......no excusing that one...

Hope in the Interstice
21st November 2015, 12:19 AM
Thank you.

For Fairness, when THOSE were done, the IRL rules didn't exist (for example Weevils Equip spells had Levels)
Curiously enough, if Spells and Traps had levels, we could go a ways about balancing them more, like making cards that could floodgate spells and traps of a specific level.

The Catapult Turtle thing was done as Drama, you can actually chalk everything that happened to effects and DK Rules
and of note, teh No first Attack for Fusions seemed to only apply for Polymerization. Valkerion was treated as a fusion (it was a defusion target) but was able to attack on its summoned turn.

The Zombie Fusion thing......no excusing that one...
About the De-Fusion one, that seemed to work on anything that had a combination of monsters, including Marik and the Winged Dragon of Ra.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 12:25 AM
Blame the writers for that one, the whole plot of them was to keep them from getting out, Them making multiple appearences or appearing one by one would have required the main characters to lose. they had to come out at once and go right back or bad guy wins, end of the world (or rather end of the Card game, arguably worse). Kagemarus "Oh BTW I need to actually beat you with them to do that "Eat the card game" bit, get over here Jaden" was an excuse too.

the fact that they all had to appear in 1 duel (and on field at same time for drama reasons) meant they couldn't be as game-breaking as the gods, or even Sabatiel wouldn't have been enough Deus Ex.

Regardless, in-Universe they were still treated as if they were near-Equals to the Gods and probably scarier to fight.
Just to Reiterate, Jaden, The guy who TOOK ON THE MOST BROKEN ITERATION OF RA* AND WON with no outside assistance or Deus Ex Machina, Did not want to fight them without Sabatiel around.

*Ra had ALL of its effects around in this appearance, even the ones that were previously on special summon only and further powered up by Mound of the Bound Creator.

Treated by whom though. Probably not someone who had to fight Zorc or the Great Leviathan (since we are talking about the anime, this one counts too) which took out pretty much everything.

Also that duel is pretty much the reason I love GX anime being non cannon, that was the most retarded thing ever. Suddenly gods can be controlled. And that guy was a fucking moron for not using Ras effect against Neos and Card Trooper. He would have won by just direct attacking. Not even point to point transfer the turn it was summoned to end it. Judai would have lost turn 1 of ra, if the writers weren't such idiots. Not really an argument. This wasn't Ra's power, this was some scrub who doesn't know how to use card effects.
Not to mention that this ra had nowhere near the same appearance as in DM. Also just splashed and it wasn't anything intimidating while every time it was summoned in the anime from marik, shit went down

ScionStorm
21st November 2015, 12:41 AM
Attack The Moon!

Yes!
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/c0/AttacktheMoon-ABYR-EN-SR-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20141114190225

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 12:47 AM
Treated by whom though. Probably not someone who had to fight Zorc or the Great Leviathan (since we are talking about the anime, this one counts too) which took out pretty much everything.

Also that duel is pretty much the reason I love GX anime being non cannon, that was the most retarded thing ever. Suddenly gods can be controlled. And that guy was a fucking moron for not using Ras effect against Neos and Card Trooper. He would have won by just direct attacking. Not even point to point transfer the turn it was summoned to end it. Judai would have lost turn 1 of ra, if the writers weren't such idiots. Not really an argument. This wasn't Ra's power, this was some scrub who doesn't know how to use card effects.

uhhh, GX is canon. No matter how bad it was, its still canon
Yugi showing up and Bonds beyond time made all of them canon

in the case of the Gods, it was apparently mound of the bound Creator that let him use Ra (that, the fact that he used a copy of it and the fact he wasn't smote AFTERWORDS are asspulls in and of themselves, but its the reason)
and yeah the whole duel was poor writing (Anime!Ra in Phoenix Form ends the game on teh spot if its ATK is higher then opponents life)

Doesn't take anything from the argument though. Poor writing is an IRL thing, but no matter how bad GX was or how stupid that episode was, as far as Canon is concerned, Jaden still took on most powerful monster in the game and won, and was still scared of Round 2 with the Daemons despite this massive achievement. Objective facts right there

Plus side, Franz had an excuse for being an Idiot, he wasn't a duelist he was a card designer, him not being good is expe....Does this remind us of anything....

and in the end, he was right to be scared, Jaden never beat the Beasts on his own, had Sabatiel the first time, Rainbow Dragon playing Calvery the second time

The fact that he could beat Ra and put up a damn good fight against the beast round 1 (before they started reviving and he needed Sabatiel) is another asspull, Including Ra in GX was nothing but a mistake

Also Atem never fought Zorc or the Leviathan in the context of an actual game. Both times he just sic'd the Gods on them and watched the show, So I don't think those should count either
Cardgame wise, Either Ra or Dartz's assorted bullshit was the scariest thing he went up against (my vote is on Dartz's stuff, Atem atleast had the other Gods with him for Ra....for what that was worth)

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 12:59 AM

in the case of the Gods, it was apparently mound of the bound Creator that let him use Ra (that, the fact that he used a copy of it and the fact he wasn't smote AFTERWORDS are asspulls in and of themselves, but its the reason)
and yeah the whole duel was poor writing (Anime!Ra in Phoenix Form ends the game on teh spot if its ATK is higher then opponents life)

Doesn't take anything from the argument though. Poor writing is an IRL thing, but no matter how bad GX was or how stupid that episode was, as far as Canon is concerned, Jaden still took on most powerful monster in the game and won, and was still scared of Round 2 with the Daemons despite this massive achievement. Objective facts right there

Plus side, Franz had an excuse for being an Idiot, he wasn't a duelist he was a card designer, him not being good is expe....Does this remind us of anything....

and in the end, he was right to be scared, Jaden never beat the Beasts on his own, had Sabatiel the first time, Rainbow Dragon playing Calvery the second time

The fact that he could beat Ra and put up a damn good fight against the beast round 1 (before they started reviving and he needed Sabatiel) is another asspull, Including Ra in GX was nothing but a mistake

Also Atem never fought Zorc or the Leviathan in the context of an actual game. Both times he just sic'd the Gods on them and watched the show, So I don't think those should count either
Cardgame wise, Either Ra or Dartz's assorted bullshit was the scariest thing he went up against (my vote is on Dartz's stuff, Atem atleast had the other Gods with him for Ra....for what that was worth)

It's not a continuation of the Duel Monsters Manga which was the actual cannon thing so...

Jaden did took an overpowered monster but not the overpoweredness. It's like someone summoning Shockmaster on me but using his effects to declare traps.
Waste of potential, I can't possibly take that seriously and get affected by that. If he took that Ra from somone like Marik he... would be dead. Let's assume he barely survived: He would never even go against it again, he would be more traumatized than Yusei against Wisel. He even lost to Osiris at his final stage (which is weaker than Ra) by directly suiciding his favourite monster into it.

Atem was the power resources of the gods so I guess that counts, he even took the damage and spilled blood in the manga. Also the Anime Atem went and attacked him on a Blue-Eyes head. Also that black whirlwind of Darts.

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 01:02 AM

In either case Yugi required to asspull (Magical Dimension in the Manga screwed the rules while Ragnarok did it in the Anime, also Legendary Dragons/Knights were asspull personified and that loop with Hermos was so legit). Also, going back to GX, Anime Sabatiel was definitely one of the most broken cards in the game (The embodiment of asspull itself) so if I were Judai I would be scared fighting 3 Pseudo-Gods without that plot device, besides fighting a scrub with a counterfeit of Ra, which also misplayed 2 FUCKING TIMES to be exact, that isn't how you use an overpowered card.

Also, does someone know if the Yu-Gi-Oh! Mangas continue the original Manga timeline?

ScionStorm
21st November 2015, 01:02 AM
It's not a continuation of the Duel Monsters Manga which was the actual cannon thing so...

Mmm. But then the GX Manga actually was canon to that. The last explicitly canon manga. And we ended up with Tragoedia for that.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:05 AM
Mmm. But then the GX Manga actually was canon to that. The last explicitly canon manga. And we ended up with Tragoedia for that.

The GX Manga was awesome. Short but awesome. The cards were mostly about ATK increasing but I prefer it over most of the anime.

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 01:06 AM
The GX Manga was awesome. Short but awesome. The cards were mostly about ATK increasing but I prefer it over most of the anime.

And let's not forget the best part: Manjoume was a legit rival (However I would have liked Kaiser to show all the Cybers he discared in his only duel in the manga in more duels tho).

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 01:09 AM

Jaden did took an overpowered monster but not the overpoweredness. It's like someone summoning Shockmaster on me but using his effects to declare traps.
Waste of potential, I can't possibly take that seriously and get affected by that. If he took that Ra from somone like Marik he... would be dead. Let's assume he barely survived: He would never even go against it again, he would be more traumatized than Yusei against Wisel. He even lost to Osiris (which is weaker than Ra) by directly suiciding his favourite monster into it.

Atem was the power resources of the gods so I guess that counts. Also the Anime Atem went and attacked him on a Blue-Eyes head. Also that black whirlwind of Darts.

until this movie, the manga canon was almost irrelevant, and as you mentioned when you brought up the Leviathan, we are talking about the anime canon, GX is canon to the Anime Canon, which still had the Gods and Ra's carious rules

Black Whilwind, Yugi summoned the New God-Substitute for the season and had him deal with it, same thing. though I admit I forgot about the Dragon master knight thing for Zorc

Anyway, even if you don't like it or take it seriously (Who would?)....It still happened. and personally I'd rather forget it happened, the Writers seemed to have taken that approach (after all, you'd think Beating RA with Pegasus himself as a witness would start SOMETHING or at least be mentioned)

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:19 AM
until this movie, the manga canon was almost irrelevant, and as you mentioned when you brought up the Leviathan, we are talking about the anime canon, GX is canon to the Anime Canon, which still had the Gods and Ra's carious rules

Black Whilwind, Yugi summoned the New God-Substitute for the season and had him deal with it, same thing. though I admit I forgot about the Dragon master knight thing for Zorc

Anyway, even if you don't like it or take it seriously (Who would?)....It still happened. and personally I'd rather forget it happened, the Writers seemed to have taken that approach (after all, you'd think Beating RA with Pegasus himself as a witness would start SOMETHING or at least be mentioned)

Hence why I stated "why I love the anime being non cannon", it just shat on the god. We are practically talking about the theoretical cosplayers that don't even exist (thank god) in the origin. Compared to the actual gods, they are puny.

I meant when the gods pounded the leviathan followed by Darts going to Atem, surrounding him with that black tornado serpentine dragon, fighting him and then losing after 10 minutes of flashbacks. He had some sort of physical fights after all.

Anyway Judai hasn't seen shit. He was overwhelmed by Osiris so badly, that he decided to end it himself, talk about ra. That's not a fair comparison.

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 01:24 AM
Hence why I stated "why I love the anime being non cannon", it just shat on the god. We are practically talking about the theoretical cosplayers that don't even exist (thank god) in the origin. Compared to the actual gods, they are puny.

I meant when the gods pounded the leviathan followed by Darts going to Atem, surrounding him with that black tornado serpentine dragon, fighting him and then losing after 10 minutes of flashbacks. He had some sort of physical fights after all.

Anyway Judai hasn't seen shit. He was overwhelmed by Osiris so badly, that he decided to end it himself, talk about ra. That's not a fair comparison.

Oh thought you meant that tornado thing at the beginning of the arc

The Difference?
Ra was summoned turn 1, Jaden could devote everything he had to fight it (ignoring that he should have lost the following turn...)
Osiris was summoned at the end, when Jaden already used up all his resources, It was also revived on Jadens trun so had Jaden simply ended his turn.......

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:28 AM
The Difference?
Ra was summoned turn 1, Jaden could devote everything he had to fight it (ignoring that he should have lost the following turn...)
Osiris was summoned at the end, when Jaden already used up all his resources, It was also revived so had Jaden simply ended his turn, it would have went back to grave and Kept Neos around.

Which is the point. Franz had like 15 different ways to kill him and he chose to reduce his LP so he had to sacrifice the god to Glow Moss
Also appearently this shit doesn't work like that. Atem used Monster Reborn during the M2 against the final battle against Yugi and he negated that with Gold Sargophagos... I don't quite understand how Osiris would have helped there since he would be too busy DYING again but I think the same went for the battle with Judai.

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 01:37 AM
Which is the point. Franz had like 15 different ways to kill him and he chose to reduce his LP so he had to sacrifice the god to Glow Moss
Also appearently this shit doesn't work like that. Atem used Monster Reborn during the M2 against the final battle against Yugi and he negated that with Gold Sargophagos... I don't quite understand how Osiris would have helped there since he would be too busy DYING again but I think the same went for the battle with Judai.

For the Ceremonial battle, you can write that off as being derived from the manga, where he was reviving it in response to Silent magicians Attack to intercept it and win by backlash damage before it was stopped. they followed the IRL rules slightly more in the anime and didn't let him use Monster reborn midbattle, but kept teh move anyway.

I doubt Osiris alone can stay on the field after being revived, He would never have been Tribute Summoned if that was the case.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:44 AM
For the Ceremonial battle, you can write that off as being derived from the manga, where he was reviving it in response to Silent magicians Attack to intercept it and win by backlash damage before it was stopped. they followed the IRL rules slightly more in the anime and didn't let him use Monster reborn midbattle, but kept teh move anyway.

I doubt Osiris alone can stay on the field after being revived, He would never have been Tribute Summoned if that was the case.

So... they made Judai lose against Osiris the way Yugi WOULD have lost against him if he was as bad as Judai? It was pretty much the same scenario only animated. If we can go with one, we can go with the other too.

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 01:50 AM
So... they made Judai lose against Osiris the way Yugi WOULD have lost against him if he was as bad as Judai? It was pretty much the same scenario only animated. If we can go with one, we can go with the other too.

Cept Osiris was summoned Via Dark Renewal (with a Type changer to have it summon Divine-Beasts instead), that is to say it was summoned in response to a summon, not an attack

Jaden could have just ended his turn, but attacked Osiris for reasons that can only be described as:

Dafuq?!?

or maybe Jaden wanted to reenact the Would-be manga ending...
he had no reason to attack Osirs, there was nothing forcing him to and if he didn't give back Honest earlier, you could have made that claim

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:57 AM
Cept Osiris was summoned Via Dark Renewal (with a Type changer to have it summon Divine-Beasts instead), that is to say it was summoned in response to a summon, not an attack

Jaden could have just ended his turn, but attacked Osiris for reasons that can only be described as:

Dafuq?!?

or maybe Jaden wanted to reenact the Would-be manga ending...
he had no reason to attack Osirs, there was nothing forcing him to and if he didn't give back Honest earlier, you could have made that claim

I think neither of both animes had that ruling so it's fucked up for both. the point being, that summoning osiris appearently means more than just one turn bs (for that occasion only) but one handled it because he was smart and the other one had nothing but Neos.
We saw Judais entire hand during the duel. It was Spell cards only and some moron on youtube claimed that he had honest there. Either he can't read cards and didnt knew of the effect or he just gave up because he thought he cant win against him anyway. That or he is even more stupid than expected.

Jeaus/DarkMaelstrom
21st November 2015, 02:41 AM
Wow you guys are way too harsh on Judai. Like seriously the last battle was basically his only duel for fun in that last season. And he was fangirling the entire time. Thing is the duel writing for that last one was kind of insane and can basically be chalked up to, "This is the last duel of the season, might as go as off the wall as possible."

Sabatiel the Power Stone or whatever was the only reason he won that match. With Ra he might have been facing a noob but at the same time it was only a copy in-universe, which made it much less of a threat than the Genma together.It was still Ra though, or else it wouldn't have been scary anyways.

Also Yugi won through some pretty stupid ways back in his day. And I mean post D-Kingdom. You are saying that Judai can't follow in th footsteps of his predecessor? :-P

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 03:21 AM
I think neither of both animes had that ruling so it's fucked up for both. the point being, that summoning osiris appearently means more than just one turn bs (for that occasion only) but one handled it because he was smart and the other one had nothing but Neos.
We saw Judais entire hand during the duel. It was Spell cards only and some moron on youtube claimed that he had honest there. Either he can't read cards and didnt knew of the effect or he just gave up because he thought he cant win against him anyway. That or he is even more stupid than expected.

what the return to grave ruling?
Both did, DM demonstrated it repeatedly with Ra and once with Obelisk (Kaiba Revived it to try finishing of Yugi, Episode 132-133, Blocked by Kuriboh and returned to grave) and while I don't have access to it ATM, fairly certian it was mentioned Ra would return to Grave when Jaden used it, had the duel not ended that turn......

What summoning Osiris would have done had Jaden not rammed into it, we will never know. but I don't think that him doing that is cause to throw out an established rule of all 3 Gods. Maybe Yami just needed a meatshield for 1 turn. maybe he had a way to keep it around. I doubt "it wouldn't go back to begin with" is the answer