PDA

View Full Version : Shining Eyes of Blue ! Blue-Eyes deck display feat. Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 07:42 PM
Attention duelists !

With Kaiba Corporation teasing Blue-Eyes support for the next main set: Shining Victories, thanks to the dragon-fetishist boss, Seto Kaiba, I decided to take a look and test with the re-return of the almight Blue-Eyes "not-so" (the ones who've see DM anime knows why)White Dragon.

Here is the deck build I run with explainations:

http://i.imgur.com/oGBhii5.jpg?1

First of, Blue-Eyes Shining is in the deck and here's why: He can be actually searched easly. And because reasons.

You can see I don't use Consonance engine. It's because it is outdated. The new support can do the same with more efficiency and can trigger other effects.

I quite satisfied by this deck but it's still pretty slow and need set-up to work. We can only hope that the new supports will solve this issue.

Be free to give me some advice...

Oh and before I forget.... here is cards that can be considered :

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Hieratic engine
Chaos engine (Lightpulsar and Darkflare + mini Chaos dragons).

Egao and believed in the heart of the cards !

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 08:11 PM
Ultimate is useless, Shining is too easy to run over. Twin Burst gets rid of anything, it does everything Ultimate could do and the target immunity of Shining can easily be outplayed by segoc or during the damage step. 3 Spirit Dragons are not necessary, 1,2 are enough, Melody of Awaking Dragon is instant Alternate and regular in case you don't have anything to target for Priestess. Prisma is searchable and substitutes a Blue-Eyes without any disadvantage. Also gives access to a Level 5 Synchro toolbox. Sylvian Princesssprite is easy to summon.
To make this faster, actual blue-eyes search spells and fusion spells would help a lot. Maybe add some Odd-Eyes for Rune-Eyes. Odd-Eyes Fusion summons anything needed anyway. Also First of the Dragons.
I won't comment on the disgusting trap line-up. If you want to make people egao, don't negate their entire shit

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 08:19 PM
Ultimate is useless, Shining is too easy to run over. Twin Burst gets rid of anything, it does everything Ultimate could do and the target immunity of Shining can easily be outplayed by segoc or during the damage step. 3 Spirit Dragons are not necessary, 1,2 are enough, Melody of Awaking Dragon is instant Alternate and regular in case you don't have anything to target for Priestess. Prisma is searchable and substitutes a Blue-Eyes without any disadvantage. Also gives access to a Level 5 Synchro toolbox. Sylvian Princesssprite is easy to summon.
To make this faster, actual blue-eyes search spells and fusion spells would help a lot. Maybe add some Odd-Eyes for Rune-Eyes. Odd-Eyes Fusion summons anything needed anyway. Also First of the Dragons.
I won't comment on the disgusting trap line-up. If you want to make people egao, don't negate their entire shit

For the traps... It's only temporaly. I will get rid of Notices when the Trap for "Blue-Eyes" will be revealed. I will certainly add some Castles of Dragon Souls... I'll try out Prisma and Sylvian Princessprite.

Dread Kaiser
20th November 2015, 08:38 PM
Shining is too easy to run over

Uhhh, we talking about the same card here? even base 3K is not easy to run over (sans Lightning, but he runs over everything....) and it will probably be higher then that

Think you meant to say "Not Cost-effective enough" as it sinks 5 cards for a targetting immune and slightly weaker version of that 5th card, or do we have different definitions of "Run over"

Destiny91
20th November 2015, 08:40 PM
As the deck is right now, 10 monsters over level 8 and 10 level 1 tuners leave you with few options when using the extra deck.
I suggest adding prisma like Mofiz said and also Protector of the Shrine if you're interested. Protector basically covers you in case 1 of your dragons is destroyed and can return a Normal dragon from the grave to your hand so it's pretty useful to recycle your Normal Blue-Eyes monsters. Here are a few options, though most of them may become useless when more actual support for the archetype comes out:

-Shining Angel: To search for Maiden and then trigger it's Effect if it is attacked.
-Constellar Belt: Since all of them (except "Protector" if you decide to add it) are LIGHT, you can prevent your opponent from negating the activation of their effects.
-Lumenize: Really helpful if you want your tuners or other LIGHT monsters to survive and boost themselves.
-Ancient Rules: You basically need it if you have no monsters that help you Summon BEWD.
-Burst Stream of Destruction: With the way the deck is going, you don't have to worry about BEWD not being able to attack since it's most likely going to be used as material during the same turn.

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 08:41 PM
Ok... after some modification, here is the look of the deck:

http://i.imgur.com/T9A49QY.jpg?1

And it's a way more fast.

Twin Buster is the game ender of the deck.

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 09:03 PM
Uhhh, we talking about the same card here? even base 3K is not easy to run over (sans Lightning, but he runs over everything....) and it will probably be higher then that

Think you meant to say "Not Cost-effective enough" as it sinks 5 cards for a targetting immune and slightly weaker version of that 5th card, or do we have different definitions of "Run over"

There is a Deck that doesn't run Lightning and/or monsters that deal with high atk? Also non removal, segoc, damage step effects are kind of everywhere

- - - Updated - - -

Ok... after some modification, here is the look of the deck:

http://i.imgur.com/T9A49QY.jpg?1

And it's a way more fast.

Twin Buster is the game ender of the deck.

No need for 3 of each Synchro. Stardust Spark, Moonlight and Micheal are tools you can quickly use. ALso if you should consider AHL, you can easily splash CHanba Raider for even more OTK shenanigans-

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 09:07 PM
Why no Wyam? Come on, if you got the chance, use it.

EDIT: ups, forget it.

EDIT2: Why no Black Rose?

Dread Kaiser
20th November 2015, 09:07 PM
There is a Deck that doesn't run Lightning and/or monsters that deal with high atk?
Scroll up and you see one. I wouldn't really count "gets run over by Lightning" as a weakness since ...everything not named FGD gets run over by lightning

Also non removal, segoc, damage step effects are kind of everywhere

Yep, we got different definitions of "run over"

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 09:13 PM
Scroll up and you see one. I wouldn't really count "gets run over by Lightning" as a weakness since ...everything not named FGD gets run over by lightning

Yep, we got different definitions of "run over"

Decks that don't try to win at all costs.
Seems like it. For me everything that easily fucks over it.

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 09:19 PM
Why no Wyam? Come on, if you got the chance, use it.

EDIT: ups, forget it.

EDIT2: Why no Black Rose?

Wyam ? Don't know this card.

Also, AHL is excellent in this deck.

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki), Sparks, Moonlight, Michael and Tachyon. The deck looks like this now:

http://i.imgur.com/kIxPea0.jpg?1

LolsterXD97
20th November 2015, 09:21 PM

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki).

First of The Dragons' OCG Name.

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 09:25 PM

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki), Sparks, Moonlight and Michael.

No need for Soul Charge. With AHL, you can splash Blue Eyes into the grave, better add another Dragons Mirror and you can get out a quick Twin Burst with your CHanba raider.

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 09:31 PM
No need for Soul Charge. With AHL, you can splash Blue Eyes into the grave, better add another Dragons Mirror and you can get out a quick Twin Burst with your CHanba raider.

http://i.imgur.com/8fUWspT.jpg?1

Tested and approved. I like how this deck flow overall. Twin Burst + Chanba is just... nasty.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 09:36 PM

I've also included Soul Charge (and kicks out Raigeki), Sparks, Moonlight, Michael and Tachyon.

I meant Wyarm. Like Lolster said, it's First of the Dragons.

Seems nice. I'll say Black Rose again. Maybe on the side, since Moonlight doesn't deal with Xyzs very well. Those last three traps, though...

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 09:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/8fUWspT.jpg?1

Tested and approved. I like how this deck flow overall. Twin Burst + Chanba is just... nasty.

Also, a tech I used to do: Screw the MSTs, Galaxy Cyclone mostly does it better. Galaxy Wizard can go for easy Rank 8 with alternate and can search for backrow hate. And I would REALLY recommend Melody of Awaking Dragon, search for BE and ABE and you can immedietly SS alternate.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Wyarm. Like Lolster said, it's First of the Dragons.

Seems nice. I'll say Black Rose again. Maybe on the side, since Moonlight doesn't deal with Xyzs very well. Those last three traps, though...

Moonlight is there because of Sprit Dragons quick effect.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 09:39 PM
Moonlight is there because of Sprit Dragons quick effect.

Ah ok, got it.

Aromaiden
20th November 2015, 09:42 PM
Yeah, you definitely should run White Stone of Legend. I don't see how that Card is outdated considering the overall speed and consistency the card adds; especially since it helps set up plays with cards like Dragon Shrine. Also I would recommend that you only run 1 to 2 Priestess. The cards search effect is rarely used and she usually serves the purpose of a recurring Tuner that can recycle Blue-Eyes. Triple Silver's Cry clogs, you should really should just change those three traps for triple Notice (downright broken), and you're running far to many High Level monsters. They tend to clog and lead to brick hands if you don't have Trade-In.

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 09:45 PM
Yeah, you definitely should run White Stone of Legend. I don't see how that Card is outdated considering the overall speed and consistency the card adds; especially since it helps set up plays with cards like Dragon Shrine. Also I would recommend that you only run 1 to 2 Priestess. The cards search effect is rarely used and she usually serves the purpose of a recurring Tuner that can recycle Blue-Eyes. Triple Silver's Cry clogs, you should really should just change those three traps for triple Notice (downright broken), and you're running far to many High Level monsters. They tend to clog and lead to brick hands if you don't have Trade-In.

White Stone was necessary when CoC was a thing and BE the only relevant monster. But it can be searched easily. It really doesn't add much right now and that one copy is not worth the CoC. Maybe 1 or 2 copies at most-And those are not too many High Levels, Alternate can be used from the hand aslong as you have a copy which gets around dead draws. ANd he is removing the Traps BECAUSE they are downright broken.

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 09:49 PM
Also, a tech I used to do: Screw the MSTs, Galaxy Cyclone mostly does it better. Galaxy Wizard can go for easy Rank 8 with alternate and can search for backrow hate. And I would REALLY recommend Melody of Awaking Dragon, search for BE and ABE and you can immedietly SS alternate.

I'll keep this tech in mind...

But for Melody... how make it fit ?

Triple Silver's Cry clogs, you should really should just change those three traps for triple Notice (downright broken)

No. Screw Notice. I don't want to meta and I've too many respect for my opponent. I want the duel to be entertaining and bring egao (Yuya ? Is that you taking over me ?) This deck is pure fun (and because of a fan-fic I'm willing to wrote. One of the main protagonists will use a Blue-Eyes deck)

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 09:52 PM
I'll keep this tech in mind...

But for Melody... how make it fit ?

You have 6 appropriate targets. You can easily search for Alternate and summon it that way,
if you have prisma: normal summon it and Fuse
if you have a tuner: normal it and go for Synchro
if you have galaxy wizard: normal summon it and Xyz
It does the same as Priestress, only way faster but it doesnt search for Spirit Dragon

Aromaiden
20th November 2015, 09:54 PM
And those are not too many High Levels, Alternate can be used from the hand aslong as you have a copy which gets around dead draws.
Except they are. The Deck bricks hard if it draws into too many High Levels without cards like Trade-In to help get them out of the hand and to Draw more. Alternate helps a bit, but he really doesn't solve the issue.

ANd he is removing the Traps BECAUSE they are downright broken.
Then he should run them; if a card is that good then he should take advantage of it.

No. Screw Notice. I don't want to meta and I've too many respect for my opponent. I want the duel to be entertaining and bring egao (Yuya ? Is that you taking over me ?) This deck is pure fun (and because of a fan-fic I'm willing to wrote. One of the main protagonists will use a Blue-Eyes deck)
Okay then.

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 09:55 PM
You have 6 appropriate targets. You can easily search for Alternate and summon it that way,
if you have prisma: normal summon it and Fuse
if you have a tuner: normal it and go for Synchro
if you have galaxy wizard: normal summon it and Xyz
It does the same as Priestress, only way faster but it doesnt search for Spirit Dragon

I mean... what cards I've to replaced ?

Maybe take out two Priestess.

Except they are. The Deck bricks hard if it draws into too many High Levels without cards like Trade-In to help get them out of the hand and to Draw more. Alternate helps a bit, but he really doesn't solve the issue.

Then he should run them; if a card is that good then he should take advantage of it.

Except they don't. I've never been blocked by them. It's ironically the low levels that make my hand clog, not the high leveled ones.

I don't want to run them. I'm not interested by make Blue-Eyes something unbearable. My opponent have the same right as me to play this game. Those cards can go to hell for all I care.

Pendulum
20th November 2015, 09:57 PM

Come on. This is a fun theme deck. Let it be build with fitting theme cards. Generic broken cards are always good. That doesn't mean we have to use them all the time.

Aromaiden
20th November 2015, 10:00 PM
Come on. This is a fun theme deck. Let it be build with fitting theme cards. Generic broken cards are always good. That doesn't mean we have to use them all the time.
Never said he had to, just recommending that he should.

Except they don't. I've never been blocked by them. It's ironically the low levels that make my hand clog, not the high leveled ones.

I've literally had the opposite experience, but fine. Seven Level Eights probably won't hurt the Consistency to much (if at all).

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 10:05 PM
I mean... what cards I've to replaced ?

Maybe take out two Priestess.

I don't want to run them. I'm not interested by make Blue-Eyes something unbearable. My opponent have the same right as me to play this game. Those cards can go to hell for all I care.

I would start with the Traps. Just because for Reasons. Instead of that kind of removing, keep it with effect veiler, you can even search it

- - - Updated - - -

Except they are. The Deck bricks hard if it draws into too many High Levels without cards like Trade-In

Are you for real? He runs 7 high levels. 3 of them solve the problem. To brick, you would have to draw 3 blue-eyes 1 spirit dragon and... anotehr spirit dragon

Aromaiden
20th November 2015, 10:12 PM
Are you for real? He runs 7 high levels. 3 of them solve the problem. To brick, you would have to draw 3 blue-eyes 1 spirit dragon and... anotehr spirit dragon
There are many ways to brick in this deck; I'm just offering a bit of advice to help. Also, BEAWD doesn't solve the issue, he just helps slightly alleviate it.

Mofiz
20th November 2015, 10:14 PM
There are many ways to brick in this deck; I'm just offering a bit of advice to help. Also, BEAWD doesn't solve the issue, he just helps slightly alleviate it.

It is half of the problem you are talking about. And of course this Deck bricks sometimes. It's not a meta Deck. It's not supposed to have a topdeck every turn.

Indytotof
20th November 2015, 10:16 PM
Current state of the deck:

http://i.imgur.com/lBpXWPZ.jpg?1

Run perfectly fine. The Traps were a little unneeded indeed and Blue-Eyes Alternate helps me get rid of FGD.

But I'm unsatisfied of Galaxy Wizard/Galaxy Cyclone...

I will certainly modify this a little bit tomorrow. It is 23:19 here in France.

Aromaiden
20th November 2015, 10:16 PM
It is half of the problem you are talking about. And of course this Deck bricks sometimes. It's not a meta Deck. It's not supposed to have a topdeck every turn.
I know, but I just want to offer some advice. It's just friendly suggestions after all.

Sanokal
20th November 2015, 11:21 PM
This deck is pure fun (and because of a fan-fic I'm willing to wrote. One of the main protagonists will use a Blue-Eyes deck)

Not to bump into it...but unless it's Kaiba or a relative (and even not a relative) I wouldn't do that. They will just get compared to a poor-man's Kaiba and likely dubbed a Sue.

Dread Kaiser
20th November 2015, 11:32 PM
Not to bump into it...but unless it's Kaiba or a relative (and even not a relative) I wouldn't do that. They will just get compared to a poor-man's Kaiba and likely dubbed a Sue.

Worth noting the Blue-eyes WAS Originally supposed to be Yugi's ace, Takahashi gave it to Kaiba at the last minute

Destiny91
21st November 2015, 12:35 AM
Current state of the deck:

http://i.imgur.com/lBpXWPZ.jpg?1

Run perfectly fine. The Traps were a little unneeded indeed and Blue-Eyes Alternate helps me get rid of FGD.

But I'm unsatisfied of Galaxy Wizard/Galaxy Cyclone...

I will certainly modify this a little bit tomorrow. It is 23:19 here in France.

BTW I have a Question

It seems you're using YGOpro...Do the automatic updates come out earlier in France than in America?

Because I open and close YGOpro every few minutes and it hasn't updated the new cards yet. I also checked in the YGOpro forum and nothing.

LolsterXD97
21st November 2015, 12:41 AM
BTW I have a Question

It seems you're using YGOpro...Do the automatic updates come out earlier in France than in America?

Because I open and close YGOpro every few minutes and it hasn't updated the new cards yet. I also checked in the YGOpro forum and nothing.

Percy or Salvation? Percy always puts the new cards at Saturdays or Sundays while Salvation is instantly.

Destiny91
21st November 2015, 12:43 AM
Percy or Salvation? Percy always puts the new cards at Saturdays or Sundays while Salvation is instantly.

It's Percy.

I didn't know there was another one.

Deadborder
21st November 2015, 01:11 AM
am I the only one who finds it slightly odd to build a deck based on Kaiba and then in the same breath declare it's for "making people smile"

also I don't feel like Galazy Wizard is worth using spots in the deck solely to grab Galaxy Cyclone

Dread Kaiser
21st November 2015, 01:13 AM
am I the only one who finds it slightly odd to build a deck based on Kaiba and then in the same breath declare it's for "making people smile"

Only if he has something against puppies

Aromaiden
21st November 2015, 01:13 AM

Nope; I thinks it's weird also.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:23 AM

also I don't feel like Galazy Wizard is worth using spots in the deck solely to grab Galaxy Cyclone

I guess I'm the only one who even notices that he has a second effect...

Deadborder
21st November 2015, 01:28 AM
no I understand you can also make rank 8 (seeing as the BEWD synchros tend to require a Dragon non-tuner) with the guy but I feel there are probably better options to take up your Normal Summon with

("better" in this case meaning "allowing the deck to perform more efficiently", I don't need to be regaled with the heart of the cards talk again)

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 01:33 AM
no I understand you can also make rank 8 (seeing as the BEWD synchros tend to require a Dragon non-tuner) with the guy but I feel there are probably better options to take up your Normal Summon with

("better" in this case meaning "allowing the deck to perform more efficiently", I don't need to be regaled with the heart of the cards talk again)

It needs a Blue-Eyes non-Tuner.
Anyway, he seems to have a bunch of Rank 8s, and instead of using any of the two Tuners that require 2 cards in total for a second Blue-Eyes to go for Xyz, this can do the job.
Also I'm not quite fond with BESD tbh. It's nice but it doesn't do much. It's just... there and gets Azure Eyes. Felgrand would do better imo.

Destiny91
21st November 2015, 02:39 AM
It needs a Blue-Eyes non-Tuner.
Anyway, he seems to have a bunch of Rank 8s, and instead of using any of the two Tuners that require 2 cards in total for a second Blue-Eyes to go for Xyz, this can do the job.
Also I'm not quite fond with BESD tbh. It's nice but it doesn't do much. It's just... there and gets Azure Eyes. Felgrand would do better imo.

Red-Eyes has Wyvern and Tracer that are level 4.
So I think using other non-Tuner that are level 4 or something easy to summon on it's own, can help the deck a lot.

With 1 or 2 level 3-4 that can actually speed up the thing with less dead draws or decrease (at least a bit) the chances of a bad hand.... I think this is going to be a pretty good deck.

BTW, Queen Dragun Djinn functions really good for this deck.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 07:28 AM
BTW I have a Question

I've downloaded and installed Ygohack's update.

Who's find here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrJwUktHSQU

For the fan-fiction : there will be an explanation. All I can say is it will be take place month after the end of the original anime where Kaiba have only the 3 original Blue-Eyes. The other character (who is modern time Kisara) will have a Blue-Eyes deck containing the new support that a certain "cyclop" have secretly created especially for her after their first meeting in the Duelist Kingdom.

Update :

The deck works much more with Keeper of the Shrine in place of Galaxy Wizard.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 05:54 PM
UP:

After watching some videos.... There is also cards to considers in this deck:

> Dragon Ravine
> Number 95 : Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon
> Eclipse Wyvern
> White Dragon Wyverbuster
> Black Dragon Collaserpent
> Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

I'll test it out right now.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 06:33 PM
UP:

After watching some videos.... There is also cards to considers in this deck:

> Dragon Ravine
> Number 95 : Galaxy-Eyes Dark Matter Dragon
> Eclipse Wyvern
> White Dragon Wyverbuster
> Black Dragon Collaserpent
> Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

I'll test it out right now.

The Rank 8 Engine is deadly. I usually first turned Dark Matter, dumped some Dragons and spammed Dragons Mirror. Now with two different Blue-Eyes that become Blue-Eyes in the Grave, you can easily summon Twin Burst. Hence why WIzard and other Level 8s are overkill

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 06:52 PM
The Rank 8 Engine is deadly. I usually first turned Dark Matter, dumped some Dragons and spammed Dragons Mirror. Now with two different Blue-Eyes that become Blue-Eyes in the Grave, you can easily summon Twin Burst. Hence why WIzard and other Level 8s are overkill

You can also summon FGD quite easly.

I've also, via First of the Dragons, make the AI deckout his Artifact Shaddolls.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 06:53 PM
You can also summon FGD quite easly.

I've also, via First of the Dragons, make the AI deckout his Artifact Shaddolls.

That was my previous target. But there is no reason to use it over Twin Burst.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 07:28 PM
Second Blue-Eyes profile that is a little more offensive and still very fast (Dark Matter + Twin Buster T1 is usual):

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202015-11-21%2020-22-46-010_zps7zo7upe5.jpg

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 07:35 PM
Second Blue-Eyes profile that is a little more offensive and still very fast (Dark Matter + Twin Buster T1 is usual):

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202015-11-21%2020-22-46-010_zps7zo7upe5.jpg

Not enough backrow hate imo. People spam those.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 07:38 PM
Not enough backrow hate imo. People spam those.

Galaxy Cyclones + White Spirits are backrow hate.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 07:46 PM
Galaxy Cyclones + White Spirits are backrow hate.

Not enough if you play against current TCG bitches and Clown testers

Pendulum
21st November 2015, 07:47 PM
It lacks Twin Twisters.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 07:50 PM
It lacks Twin Twisters.

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202015-11-21%2020-48-44-227_zpstgipcpf7.jpg

More like it ?

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 07:51 PM
http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202015-11-21%2020-48-44-227_zpstgipcpf7.jpg

More like it ?

Better. The card is everywhere in the OCG for a reason. It gets you the cards you want in Grave and gets rid of backrow. Not long until you will run 3.

Pendulum
21st November 2015, 07:52 PM
More like it ?

Ah, looks prettier now.
Is one Silver's Cry enough?

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 07:53 PM
Ah, looks prettier now.
Is one Silver's Cry enough?

I think so.

I've Azure-Eyes and more importantly, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal.

Pendulum
21st November 2015, 07:54 PM
I think so.

I've Azure-Eyes and more importantly, Red-Eyes Darkness Metal.

Alright, then.

Indytotof
21st November 2015, 08:11 PM
Soooo... I've take out Wonder Wand and replace it by a third twin twister.

Mofiz
21st November 2015, 08:42 PM
Soooo... I've take out Wonder Wand and replace it by a third twin twister.

What have I told you?

Jolan
22nd November 2015, 02:02 AM
So this is turning into a Dark Matter OTK deck, huh? Expected that since my friend runs Hieratics but didn't think it would mesh well since both Dark Matter and Twin Burst only have 2 attacks on monsters, not direct ones.

Dyson Sphere
22nd November 2015, 03:56 AM
So this is turning into a Dark Matter OTK deck, huh? Expected that since my friend runs Hieratics but didn't think it would mesh well since both Dark Matter and Twin Burst only have 2 attacks on monsters, not direct ones.

thats why i prefer Cyber Twin > them

Indytotof
22nd November 2015, 08:16 AM

It's turning into that... for now.

With the additional support in the coming (both from Shining Victories and Dark Side of Dimensions), it will probably take another direction.

Indytotof
17th March 2016, 07:36 AM
Here is the new look of my Blue-Eyes deck (Side deck included):

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb419/Indytotof/bandicam%202016-03-17%2008-29-53-456_zpsigcrw3bq.jpg

Some replacement will be made when devpro will update:

Leo will be replaced by Nirvana High Paladin.

And I'm looking forward Neo New Blue-Eyes Ultimate. Let's hope it will make Blue-Eyes Shining at least Side deck worthy.

Next decklist incoming:

Red-Eyes Xyz/Ritual

EDIT: Since Neo BEU's unconfirmed effect have been revealed.... I'm not considering using him in the deck.