PDA

View Full Version : Epiosde 83 Discussion

Cheesedude
22nd November 2015, 03:41 AM
I don't have time today. Have at it, though.

Dyson Sphere
22nd November 2015, 03:58 AM
hoping i see atleast 1 new fluffal or frightfur support card and i wanna see a parkour battle between Sora and tsukikage

butterflies_flutter_by
22nd November 2015, 06:42 AM
hoping i see atleast 1 new fluffal or frightfur support card and i wanna see a parkour battle between Sora and tsukikage

Yes yes yes! The lack of Fluffals in BOSH really disappointed me, hoping we get some in Shining Victories, and hopefully a fusion based booster SP after Wing Raiders. Can't wait to see Mad Chimaera again though!! :)

VoicesOfChaos
22nd November 2015, 09:40 AM
Dancing people to death and duelists actually talking through their problems instead of dueling. Lots of weird crazy stuff this episode!

Mofiz
22nd November 2015, 11:31 AM
I felt like being on heavy drugs...

LolsterXD97
22nd November 2015, 11:40 AM
I wanna get the Waltz card! Imagine Chaos Giant dancing with Yuri's Fusion Dragon... Also damm you Roget, at least that means serious Yuya for at least one duel.

Thanako
22nd November 2015, 04:05 PM
So they made an attempt to create a new OTP among the fans with this one. Spoiler is rumor and gossip, but the source has been right before.

The same source that suggested that the RR Ultimate Falcon would be Rank 10 also says there will be a new boss for Sora.

Specifically one that involves chainsaws.

Dread Kaiser
22nd November 2015, 04:30 PM
When I made that "Death by being forced to watch Beauty and the beast rehersal" joke......shit I was right

Dread Kaiser
22nd November 2015, 04:41 PM
So
Goyos made chumps of
Mad Chimera......really wants that grimdark from 34 back
"My Name is Tsukikage, you carded my brother, prepare to die"
Academian Dimension hopping is surprisingly user friendly
Finally Serena gets a REAL full duel...

LolsterXD97
22nd November 2015, 04:44 PM
Good News: We are getting 0% Egao Yuya in a few episodes if all its going according to Roger's Keikaku.
Bad News: Roger's puppets aren't killing them each other without counsciously knowing it is avenging Yuzu (Unless both win their duels).
About the rumour: About time, Sore needed to get another boss, Chainsaw Dragon incomming?

- - - Updated - - -

So
Goyos made chumps of
Mad Chimera......really wants that grimdark from 34 back
"My Name is Tsukikage, you carded my brother, prepare to die"
Academian Dimension hopping is surprisingly user friendly
Finally Serena gets a REAL full duel...

Too bad Sora didn't make a rape face, also it is very easier to teleport Dimensions with Academia Disks unlike Reiji's random teleporting...

Mystic TimeKeeper
22nd November 2015, 09:02 PM
So, do we really need to add "invasive surgery" to the list of traumatic expierience Yuya had since the start of the series? Someone please stop Roger!
Any more of this and I might just compare Yuya to Kaiji some of these days...

LolsterXD97
22nd November 2015, 09:12 PM
So, do we really need to add "invasive surgery" to the list of traumatic expierience Yuya had since the start of the series? Someone please stop Roger!
Any more of this and I might just compare Yuya to Kaiji some of these days...

After that add "Being controled by the bad guy just to be returned by some Deus Ex Machina or some willpower just to go to another mind breakdown of having fear to hurt friends" cliche.

Passerby
23rd November 2015, 05:20 AM
As much as I personally dislike Roger, he is shaping up to be a crazy antagonist.

I mean seriously: mind control brain surgery? Even by normal standards, that's pretty disturbing. Hopefully Sora gets to Yuya before they can actually do anything to him. Going down mind controlled main character road is a little old. I also can't imagine that Reiji did not account for something like this. Probably has some kind of plan to spring him if need be.

yshipster
23rd November 2015, 03:44 PM
So they made an attempt to create a new OTP among the fans with this one. Spoiler is rumor and gossip, but the source has been right before.

The same source that suggested that the RR Ultimate Falcon would be Rank 10 also says there will be a new boss for Sora.

So maybe something similar like Sabre-Tooth, but based on Frightfur Leo...

LolsterXD97
23rd November 2015, 08:23 PM
As much as I personally dislike Roger, he is shaping up to be a crazy antagonist.

I mean seriously: mind control brain surgery? Even by normal standards, that's pretty disturbing. Hopefully Sora gets to Yuya before they can actually do anything to him. Going down mind controlled main character road is a little old. I also can't imagine that Reiji did not account for something like this. Probably has some kind of plan to spring him if need be.

If Yuya ends that way according to Roger's Keikaku these are my 2 possible alternatives if he should have a new personality (Otherwise be a souless cyborg):
-Silent guy which only focuses on fucking the opponent and makes a rape face at last moment like Sergey (I still don't imagine a silent Yuya using funny looking monsters, but then Yami Yuya used them too and their aspect didn't change).
-Entertainer but a devilish entertainer (Entertaining the audience making rapefaces and fucking up and/or mocking the opponent).

Sanokal
24th November 2015, 10:06 PM
Okay, the sub is finally up, so now comes the time for my review before going back to mentally torturing myself.
To be honest, a lot less happened this episode than I thought. I personally didn't like it too much as a whole owing to my pet hated character.

Anyway, I had a feeling from the preview that this episode was going to weird me out, and goodness me I was right. I wasn't the only one sitting there wondering what on earth I had just watched of course; Security's monsters felt the same way. Thankfully, unlike them I didn't explode. After Sora busting in to rescue Zuzu, we get a whole debate that while in my opinion really has Zuzu forgive Sora too easily, also brings to mind the fact that all Zuzu has seen Sora do is rant and attack Shay. Still though, he gets off WAY too easy in my opinion, but that's largely because I hate him with a burning passion. It was a little disappointing to see the whole confrontation with Tsukikage end, but it was excellent while it lasted; Tsukikage was royally pissed off.

In the news of Jean-Michel Roget, he finally gives he a reason to hate him and not just enjoy him for his sheer competence: trying to turn Yuya into another Sergey. Ohhh, bad idea, bad idea. Really, this whole arc has been about the horror of implications; the Obelisk Force are on the way (speaking of, what happened to them, did they teleport to the other side of the planet of something?); Roget is trying to turn Yuya into a zombie (and has creepy plans for Selena as well); and there's the dreaded implications of Yugo's fate.

Seriously. What is going to happen to this guy?! It seems almost impossible that he'll be facing Yuya now, given that he's got a good chance of losing to both Sergey and Selena, though admittedly he stands just as much chance of beating them.

So yeah, not a lot happening in this episode. Next episode though...

How did I not realize that Yugo vs Selena would be hilarious?

Dyson Sphere
24th November 2015, 11:35 PM
if yuya gets the mind control chip in i wonder if he can use mind sync and possess yugo

LolsterXD97
24th November 2015, 11:58 PM
if yuya gets the mind control chip in i wonder if he can use mind sync and possess yugo

I wonder what would happen to Yuto (Which is inside Yuya).

Dyson Sphere
25th November 2015, 12:00 AM
I wonder what would happen to Yuto (Which is inside Yuya).

he'll just stay how he pretty much is now dead and never to return

ScionStorm
25th November 2015, 01:30 AM

We already knew he never got around to summoning his true boss monster ever since he bragged about it during his duel with Yuto.

KingKaash
25th November 2015, 02:02 AM
he'll just stay how he pretty much is now dead and never to return

Yuto will return! Don't say that. My gut feeling is that he is currently "recuperating" inside the pendant and when the time is right and he is completely healed, he will come out of the pendant. And besides we still need to see him rank up Dark Rebellion into a CXyz monster!

Dyson Sphere
25th November 2015, 03:24 AM
Yuto will return! Don't say that. My gut feeling is that he is currently "recuperating" inside the pendant and when the time is right and he is completely healed, he will come out of the pendant. And besides we still need to see him rank up Dark Rebellion into a CXyz monster!

wont happen in the anime yuto is dead, hes not recovering, hes just dead, we'll still see some yuto action in the manga though

Sanokal
25th November 2015, 04:31 AM
wont happen in the anime yuto is dead, hes not recovering, hes just dead, we'll still see some yuto action in the manga though

His body's been destroyed. His soul is still active inside Yuya (it's worth noting that they have conversed now, in episode 75).

Ohhhh...I so want Yuya to be mind-controlled, but then for Yuto to properly take control of Yuya, rather than the darkness influencing Yuto's anger like usual.

Volteccer
25th November 2015, 04:53 AM
His body's been destroyed. His soul is still active inside Yuya (it's worth noting that they have conversed now, in episode 75).

Ohhhh...I so want Yuya to be mind-controlled, but then for Yuto to properly take control of Yuya, rather than the darkness influencing Yuto's anger like usual.

Yeah; Yuto may be able to help Yuya break free from the mind control. Maybe with help on the outside from Yugo? Probably him Shun, or Gongenzaka.

KingKaash
25th November 2015, 04:59 AM

Lies! Lies! You don't know for sure. And I don't follow the manga. But I heard he's getting significant attention there which he deserves. He's kind of switching with Yuya the same way Atem Yami switched with Yugi and that's just awesome.

Sanokal
25th November 2015, 09:12 AM
Lies! Lies! You don't know for sure. And I don't follow the manga. But I heard he's getting significant attention there which he deserves. He's kind of switching with Yuya the same way Atem Yami switched with Yugi and that's just awesome.

Makes me wonder if Yugo and Yuri will be personalities as well. I was quite happy to see Yuto in the manga.

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 08:14 PM
At last, a not-so-boring episode!
Mad Chimera dancing with Bloom Prima was hilarious.

Volteccer
25th November 2015, 08:38 PM
Sora's going to have to pick a side. I can't imagine the Professor will like hearing how he helped Yuzu escape, but if I were him I would also be afraid of Shun.

Sanokal
25th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Sora's going to have to pick a side. I can't imagine the Professor will like hearing how he helped Yuzu escape, but if I were him I would also be afraid of Shun.

I'm still not honestly sure if Shay views Sora as anything more than another Academy grunt to be honest, even if Sora did beat him. But yeah, Sora will have to pick a side, and it's probably going to be with the Lancers, much to my irritation.

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 09:44 PM
I'm still not honestly sure if Shay views Sora as anything more than another Academy grunt to be honest, even if Sora did beat him. But yeah, Sora will have to pick a side, and it's probably going to be with the Lancers, much to my irritation.

I guess you don't like Sora. I thought I was the only person to feel that way towards him.

Sanokal
25th November 2015, 10:58 PM
I guess you don't like Sora. I thought I was the only person to feel that way towards him.

Goodness no. His arrogance kind of put me off him. That being said, I'm not going to insist that he be demonized blindly of course, that's just silly.

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 11:05 PM
Goodness no. His arrogance kind of put me off him. That being said, I'm not going to insist that he be demonized blindly of course, that's just silly.

Of course. I understand.
But I don't want him to join the Lancers... I mean, the next thing we have, is Dennis having a good side and also joining the Lancers.
Please, I want yugioh to be a bit more diverse than just throwing the "we were friends once, when you were pretending to be a good guy" thing.

KingKaash
25th November 2015, 11:10 PM
Makes me wonder if Yugo and Yuri will be personalities as well. I was quite happy to see Yuto in the manga.

Well previous forums have tried to predict how the show will end, and many including myself said that having all 4 of the Yus in one place will probably cause something to occur. That's why each of the girl counterparts teleports the Yus away from each with their bracelets. And it seems like the Professor Akaba knows this. That's why he might be taking the girls away so the guys come chasing after and they all end up in the same place. I don't like placing them inside the pendants tho. I want each of them to be free. Like it would've been cool to see Yuto riding a duel runner and participating in the Friendship Cup too. But no they had to make him a spirit that rarely comes out.

LolsterXD97
25th November 2015, 11:15 PM
Of course. I understand.
But I don't want him to join the Lancers... I mean, the next thing we have, is Dennis having a good side and also joining the Lancers.
Please, I want yugioh to be a bit more diverse than just throwing the "we were friends once, when you were pretending to be a good guy" thing.
Then the next step is to make Yuya and Yuzu the bad guys at the same time just like Rio and Shark for some plot reasons about having Dimensional Counterparts and Past Life shit possibily and have both of them rape the Lancers with their hax Decks.

- - - Updated - - -

Well previous forums have tried to predict how the show will end, and many including myself said that having all 4 of the Yus in one place will probably cause something to occur. That's why each of the girl counterparts teleports the Yus away from each with their bracelets. And it seems like the Professor Akaba knows this. That's why he might be taking the girls away so the guys come chasing after and they all end up in the same place. I don't like placing them inside the pendants tho. I want each of them to be free. Like it would've been cool to see Yuto riding a duel runner and participating in the Friendship Cup too. But no they had to make him a spirit that rarely comes out.

Uniting the Dimensions seems very hard if you try to make the killing machine that is Yami Yuya reach its full state.

Dyson Sphere
25th November 2015, 11:16 PM
i'm hoping the good guy sora thing is just an act he's doing and that any minute now he'll call in yuri

LolsterXD97
25th November 2015, 11:17 PM
i'm hoping the good guy sora thing is just an act he's doing and that any minute now he'll call in yuri

If he even knows Yuri, becuase he didn't mention anything about Yuya or Yuto at episode 35 loolking like him.

Dyson Sphere
25th November 2015, 11:19 PM
If he even knows Yuri, becuase he didn't mention anything about Yuya or Yuto at episode 35 loolking like him.

didn't he mention him when he sent dennis back to academia??

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 11:21 PM
Then the next step is to make Yuya and Yuzu the bad guys at the same time just like Rio and Shark for some plot reasons about having Dimensional Counterparts and Past Life shit possibily and have both of them rape the Lancers with their hax Decks.

You and your ideas...
No, Yuya and Yuzu are the good ones. If something, Gon-chan and the Shivers guy would be the bad ones for the sake of a plot twist.

Dyson Sphere
25th November 2015, 11:24 PM
You and your ideas...
No, Yuya and Yuzu are the good ones. If something, Gon-chan and the Shivers guy would be the bad ones for the sake of a plot twist.

no we'll be getting evil yuya with mind control chip plus if the 4 yus do fuse i'm expecting yuri to dominate personality and make evil there too

LolsterXD97
25th November 2015, 11:27 PM
You and your ideas...

Shark and Rio were good until that plot twist happened and suddenly they were "fuck friendship"... Or inb4 Yusho is the final villian.

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 11:31 PM
no we'll be getting evil yuya with mind control chip plus if the 4 yus do fuse i'm expecting yuri to dominate personality and make evil there too

That's too evil for a yugioh series.

LolsterXD97
25th November 2015, 11:32 PM
That's too evil for a yugioh series.

Maybe that's the reason Yuri makes the Yuyas kill each other: He can just kill one with the other two absorbed in one go and get the power for himself, and Leo expects him to control the power and help him to unite the Dimensions.

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 11:34 PM
Shark and Rio were good until that plot twist happened and suddenly they were "fuck friendship"... Or inb4 Yusho is the final villian.

They were good but they weren't the main characters. Also, they were still good. They were just protecting the Barian World. They were only seen as bad guys because of Don K.

LolsterXD97
25th November 2015, 11:49 PM
They were good but they weren't the main characters. Also, they were still good. They were just protecting the Barian World. They were only seen as bad guys because of Don K.

Anything that happens, just make Yami Yuya permament for some chapters and not a one-shot evil state like Dark ZEXAL or Atem encouraged by The Seal of Orichalcos. And last more chapters than Supreme King.

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 12:02 AM
Anything that happens, just make Yami Yuya permament for some chapters and not a one-shot evil state like Dark ZEXAL or Atem encouraged by The Seal of Orichalcos. And last more chapters than Supreme King.

I also like that Yami Yuya's personality. I'd like to see a Synchro Pendulum and a Fusin Pendulum just for the fun.

Dyson Sphere
26th November 2015, 12:06 AM
I also like that Yami Yuya's personality. I'd like to see a Synchro Pendulum and a Fusin Pendulum just for the fun.

and for the hell of it ritual pendulum

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 12:08 AM
and for the hell of it ritual pendulum

Oh I can't believe I forgot those. But those would be different, because you could alwayts use them as normal scales, since you would be able to activate them from your hand.
Anyway, it would be fun to see at least one, indeed.

Crow the BOOLET
26th November 2015, 08:23 PM
I have a feeling that mind control chip is going to bite Roger in the ass. And by bite I mean Possessed Yuya is gonna wreck him big time.

Oh and that dance was just so hilarious for the wrong reasons.

KingKaash
26th November 2015, 08:30 PM
Uniting the Dimensions seems very hard if you try to make the killing machine that is Yami Yuya reach its full state.

What do you mean by that? You mean when Yuya goes into Berserk Mode? Because Yuya at this point isn't all that scary. We know that Jack Atlas and Reiji are better than him. If Reiji is better than him and Leo Akaba is his father than Leo might better than Yuya. Yusho taught Yuya him how to use the Pendulum Summoning so he's probably better than him. And Yugo and Yuri are undefeated. I love it. I love that the main character is not some world beater that has never lost. It makes for great character development. So no uniting the 4 Dimensions doesn't seem hard.

And on another note, is uniting the Dimensions really such a bad idea? I mean yes if the 4 Dimensions are united then ruled by a dictator like Leo Akaba then obviously. But if there's peace and no power struggles and enforcement troops like Security and Obelisk Force running around, then it does sound like a bad idea. So is Leo Akaba even a villain? His plan sounds like a noble plan to me as long as he ain't the dictator of it.

Sanokal
26th November 2015, 09:02 PM
The only problem that I can think of with uniting the Dimensions are population problems.
Is Leo a villain? Regardless, he's gone too far, unless he really doesn't know that he's training an army of psychopaths.

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 09:06 PM
Is Leo a villain?

He made an army of people who "cards" others just because generic death would be too violent in a YGO series.
So, yes, to me, he is a villain.

LolsterXD97
26th November 2015, 09:08 PM
What do you mean by that? You mean when Yuya goes into Berserk Mode? Because Yuya at this point isn't all that scary. We know that Jack Atlas and Reiji are better than him. If Reiji is better than him and Leo Akaba is his father than Leo might better than Yuya. Yusho taught Yuya him how to use the Pendulum Summoning so he's probably better than him. And Yugo and Yuri are undefeated. I love it. I love that the main character is not some world beater that has never lost. It makes for great character development. So no uniting the 4 Dimensions doesn't seem hard.

And on another note, is uniting the Dimensions really such a bad idea? I mean yes if the 4 Dimensions are united then ruled by a dictator like Leo Akaba then obviously. But if there's peace and no power struggles and enforcement troops like Security and Obelisk Force running around, then it does sound like a bad idea. So is Leo Akaba even a villain? His plan sounds like a noble plan to me as long as he ain't the dictator of it.

I mean that if Leo kidnaps all the Yuzus, there is nothing stopping Yami Yuya from going batshit crazy, and since Yami Yuya is pure destruction, uniting the Dimensions would be very hard with him on the way.

Uniting the Dimensions may not be a bad idea, but what are you going to do with all that people? Its like 4 times the population of the normal Earth (Counting if all the people living in each Dimensions are counterparts of another). Now what's really bad is using carded people (Which shouldn't be carded in first place if you want to unite the Dimenions intact) for who knows what purpose in a evil looking machine.

Sanokal
26th November 2015, 09:12 PM
He made an army of people who "cards" others just because generic death would be too violent in a YGO series.

That's what I said.

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 09:25 PM
That's what I said.

Oh sorry, I thought you were questioning his villain level.
I agree with you, then.

Sanokal
26th November 2015, 10:59 PM
Oh sorry, I thought you were questioning his villain level.
I agree with you, then.

Sorry, that original comment by me was very misleading.

KingKaash
27th November 2015, 07:29 PM

Ok yea I forgot about carding people. Yes that is indeed evil. But I guess it's going to that machine thing that will unite the Dimensions. But using some souls to unite other living souls is bad.

KingKaash
27th November 2015, 07:37 PM
I mean that if Leo kidnaps all the Yuzus, there is nothing stopping Yami Yuya from going batshit crazy, and since Yami Yuya is pure destruction, uniting the Dimensions would be very hard with him on the way.

Uniting the Dimensions may not be a bad idea, but what are you going to do with all that people? Its like 4 times the population of the normal Earth (Counting if all the people living in each Dimensions are counterparts of another). Now what's really bad is using carded people (Which shouldn't be carded in first place if you want to unite the Dimenions intact) for who knows what purpose in a evil looking machine.

Yami Yuya with the 4 girl counterparts abducted is scary. He can go on a war path. But the obstacles in his way do have a chance.

As far as population that was one thing I never understood but not something I want to get to specific on because it should be its on thread. When they show each of the 4 Dimensions, they show 4 planet Earths. So that means for the Synchro Dimension, that New Domino City is just one city on that entire Synchro Planet Earth. But that entire Synchro Planet Earth can only Synchro summon? Same for the Xyz Planet Earth and Fusion Planet Earth?

Sanokal
27th November 2015, 09:59 PM
Yami Yuya with the 4 girl counterparts abducted is scary. He can go on a war path. But the obstacles in his way do have a chance.

As far as population that was one thing I never understood but not something I want to get to specific on because it should be its on thread. When they show each of the 4 Dimensions, they show 4 planet Earths. So that means for the Synchro Dimension, that New Domino City is just one city on that entire Synchro Planet Earth. But that entire Synchro Planet Earth can only Synchro summon? Same for the Xyz Planet Earth and Fusion Planet Earth?

I would presume so.

Volteccer
28th November 2015, 05:16 AM
But that entire Synchro Planet Earth can only Synchro summon? Same for the Xyz Planet Earth and Fusion Planet Earth?

Yep. It also appears to be that their versions are "more powerful" than the ones from standard (LDS's computers can tell the difference, and it's also probably why they get special techniques). It seems that the summoning energies required for the different types are more plentiful in those dimensions allowing more people to make their own. Conversely, the energies for the other types are nonexistent, so they need an outsider to import them in.

KingKaash
29th November 2015, 12:08 AM
Yep. It also appears to be that their versions are "more powerful" than the ones from standard (LDS's computers can tell the difference, and it's also probably why they get special techniques). It seems that the summoning energies required for the different types are more plentiful in those dimensions allowing more people to make their own. Conversely, the energies for the other types are nonexistent, so they need an outsider to import them in.

That's a great observation. I noticed that as well which I found interesting. I remember Reiji watching Yugo duel Yuto and the Synchro Summoning of Clear Wing gave off ridiculous energy. I wonder why that is? And so combining the worlds I guess would make population problems

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 12:11 AM

Hokuto had Pleiades which was way stronger than these Ruris and still that fucking misplay literally cost them the ENTIRE duel. So if the Monsters from the Dimensions are more powerful or not if they originate their respective Summoning Dimensions, depends on how you use them (The Summon Energy thing is just plot armor to detect outsiders from other dimensions).

Sanokal
29th November 2015, 01:07 AM
Hokuto had Pleiades which was way stronger than these Ruris and still that fucking misplay literally cost them the ENTIRE duel. So if the Monsters from the Dimensions are more powerful or not if they originate their respective Summoning Dimensions, depends on how you use them (The Summon Energy thing is just plot armor to detect outsiders from other dimensions).
There IS a reason that Shay insulted them.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 01:17 AM
There IS a reason that Shay insulted them.

Obviously one wouldn't have an iron resolve if it used its cards in that VERY bad way.

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 02:42 AM
Has anyone mentioned how the ending of this episode left off with: While Sora finally begins shaking off the Academia brainwashing he must race to save Yuya before his friend becomes a brainwashed soldier as well.

Also. That Princess Bride moment with Tsukikage.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3a/e5/97/3ae5975f0d3a0b8af293b18e2429dd9a.jpg
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/3/3a/Tsukikage.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/640?cb=20150111152126

Hello. My name is Tsukikage of the Fuma Clan.
You carded my brother. Prepare to die!

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
2nd December 2015, 06:15 AM
The Goyous' reactions were fucking priceless this episode.

Mystic TimeKeeper
2nd December 2015, 03:43 PM

1) It wasn't that much of a misplay, it was excusable considering the situation they generated, also overconfidence exist, especially if you are in a 3VS1 and you just nuked every card your opponent had.
2) Do I have to point out Shun was dueling 3 opponents together? And that writers like to make these kind of duels extremely flashy to show how much strong these people are at stacking their deck or something? Even with that odds it had to win somehow so you can excuse... no scratch that, damn writers why did you made Hokuto misplay on that? If it didn't Rise Falcon would have target immunity now!