PDA

View Full Version : First of Dragons and fusions

Shadok
22nd November 2015, 06:35 AM
So, I was playing a round on devpro and my opponent summoned FoD. Not a big deal, I could handle him I figured. Played Poly and summoned a fusion without effects. A monster labelled as "Dragon/Fusion" and missing the "Effect" tag. Declared an attack. FoD survived due to its effect.

Is this a case of devpro being an asshole? Or are ALL fusions counted as effect monsters for the purpose of such a scenario?

Dread Kaiser
22nd November 2015, 06:38 AM
So, I was playing a round on devpro and my opponent summoned FoD. Not a big deal, I could handle him I figured. Played Poly and summoned a fusion without effects. A monster labelled as "Dragon/Fusion" and missing the "Effect" tag. Declared an attack. FoD survived due to its effect.

Is this a case of devpro being an asshole? Or are ALL fusions counted as effect monsters for the purpose of such a scenario?

First of the Dragons can't be killed, cept by Normal monsters.
Even though an Effectless Fusion is a Non-Effect monster, that still isn't a normal Monster so it won't kill FoD

Shadok
22nd November 2015, 06:40 AM
That sucks. Oh well, the more you know.

Amaryllis
3rd December 2015, 04:01 PM
I had to deal with this exact ruling at locals, because my friend was playing FotD in Igknights. His opponent was playing Infernoids and tried to use Scrap Archfiend to crash.