PDA

View Full Version : Card Discussion: One for One

Aromaiden
25th November 2015, 02:15 PM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/61/OneforOne-SDSE-EN-C-1E.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/300?cb=20150827212419

Spell/Normal
Send 1 monster from your hand to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 Level 1 monster from your hand or Deck.
Simply put, I love this card. Simple card and effect, yet nonetheless powerful. "Technically" speaking it should be a neg 1 to use, but that's most likely no longer the case in today's time. What are your thoughts on this Limited card, it's uses, etc...

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 06:22 PM
Awesome card for synchro decks.
Bring a Tuner, normal summon, Synchro Summon.
Sets up the graveyard with cards to be used by Junk Synchron and the likes or dumps cards like Jet Synchron and others. Also, thins your deck.
It's a very good card and opens up for creative plays. I like it.

Mofiz
25th November 2015, 06:39 PM
Waaay too usable in many Decks. As much as I would love it at three, it has to stay limited.

Pendulum
25th November 2015, 06:42 PM
Waaay too usable in many Decks. As much as I would love it at three, it has to stay limited.

Definitely. It doesn't even have an "once per turn" restriciton.
It's a very nice card for shenanigans.

Jolan
25th November 2015, 09:01 PM
Discard 1 Monster isn't a cost nowadays, but a good way to setup the graveyard, so I'd like to keep this card limited.

Dread Kaiser
25th November 2015, 09:16 PM
Discard 1 Monster isn't a cost nowadays, but a good way to setup the graveyard, so I'd like to keep this card limited.

Nowadays?
it wasn't back then either. "Discarding" means exactly 2 things in this game. Dark World or Grave Setup.

on this, I wouldn't mind it coming down a bit. we have much worse then "have a lv1 monster for nothing"

R3QU13M
26th November 2015, 10:03 AM
Compared to Charge of the Light Brigade, which is semi'd currently TCG wise, I would like to see it come to 2 as well but, then again its generic compared to an archetype specific card that has similar setup capabilities with certain decks. One would argue it to should stay limited. Me, personally would like to see at 2 to speed up my decks I have.