PDA

View Full Version : [OCG] Millennium Box Spoiler List

Organization Messenger
26th November 2015, 01:50 AM
26th November 2015 01:47 AM

[OCG] Millennium Box Spoiler List (http://ygorganization.com/millennium-box-spoiler/)
Uh. I’m honestly trying to think of a witty comment but everything alludes me. I honestly don’t know what to say here.

http://i0.wp.com/i68.tinypic.com/5fru47.jpg?w=605
MB01-JP001 Summoned Lord Exodia
MB01-JP002 Ties of the Brethren
MB01-JP003 Exod Flame
MB01-JP004 Exodia the Forbidden One
MB01-JP005‬ Right Arm of the Forbidden One
MB01-JP006 Left Arm of the Forbidden One
MB01-JP007 Right Leg of the Forbidden One
MB01-JP008 Left Leg of the Forbidden One
MB01-JP009 Exodia Necross
MB01-JP010 Dark Magician
MB01-JP011 Dark Magician Girl
MB01-JP012 Buster Blader
MB01-JP013 Silent Magician LV8
MB01-JP014 Silent Magician LV4
MB01-JP015 Silent Swordsman LV7
MB01-JP016 Silent Swordsman LV5
MB01-JP017 Silent Swordsman LV3
MB01-JP018 The Tricky
MB01-JP019 Big Shield Gardna
MB01-JP020 Blockman
MB01-JP021 Marshmallon
MB01-JP022 Kuriboh
MB01-JP023 Gold Sarcophagus
MB01-JP024 Monster Reborn
MB01-JP025 Swords of Revealing Light
MB01-JP026 Card of Sanctity
MB01-JP027 Magical Dimension
MB01-JP028 Magicians Unite
MB01-JP029 Tricky Spell 4
MB01-JP030 Thousand Knives
MB01-JP031 Dark Magic Attack
MB01-JP032 Dark Burning Attack
MB01-JP033 Dark Burning Magic
MB01-JP034 Contract with Exodia
MB01-JP035 Mirror Force
MB01-JP036 Magical Hats
MB01-JP037 Magic Cylinder
MB01-JP038 Shattered Axe
MB01-JP039 Magician’s Circle
MB01-JP040 Eternal Soul
Plus:
The Winged Dragon of Ra
Slifer the Sky Dragon
Obelisk the Tormentor
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/millennium-box-spoiler/)

Hope in the Interstice
26th November 2015, 01:59 AM
The ancient, unfathomable gods of old, trivialised for your amusement!

SnorlaxMonster
26th November 2015, 02:12 AM
Unless I missed something, it looks like "Exodia Necross" and "Contract with Exodia" are both the only cards here not from the manga and the only cards here not used by Yugi/Yami Yugi (excluding signature moves and "Eternal Soul", which appeared in the manga but not as cards). Nice for them to include them so that all the "Exodia" cards are in the same set as their first support though.

ScionStorm
26th November 2015, 02:19 AM
No Break the Seal. Maybe cross promotion with next year's Collectors Pack.

I want a Silent Magician Level 10 or something.

Konami, make the set after SHVI be Silent LV Legacy Archetype and other LV. support. An original new LV theme as well?

Hoozuki_Suigetsu
26th November 2015, 02:22 AM
I hope konami don't give up with this and keep doing support cards for old gen (Only DM)

Brightshine Stardust
Necross isn't even Yugi/Atem's card, that was Gozaburo Kaiba's card. And the duel it debuted in, didn't even have Yugi in it, as Gozaburo was dueling Seto.

But yeah, it's nice that they put it here, as it has been a very long time since the last time it was printed.

Dread Kaiser
was hoping for new stuff, not Memories of the Duel King, Abridged

Dyson Sphere
26th November 2015, 02:30 AM
No Break the Seal. Maybe cross promotion with next year's Collectors Pack.

I want a Silent Magician Level 10 or something.

Konami, make the set after SHVI be Silent LV Legacy Archetype and other LV. support. An original new LV theme as well?

LV pendulums?

Dartoxer
26th November 2015, 02:41 AM
I was kinda expecting Necross to be in this, so no surprise there. However the lack of Exodios makes me scratch my head. You would think it works really well with Summoned Exodia.

The Sonic Duck
26th November 2015, 03:13 AM
I was kinda expecting Necross to be in this, so no surprise there. However the lack of Exodios makes me scratch my head. You would think it works really well with Summoned Exodia.

Well Exodius was a GX card. it was used by Gecko.

aera644
26th November 2015, 03:30 AM
Don't worry we still have Millennium Pack to look forward to.

Baroque
26th November 2015, 05:10 AM
LV pendulums?

Thank you for the archetype-writan fuel, now I know what to muck around with for my next DUEA-style.

Joenen
26th November 2015, 06:02 AM
Honestly looks pretty lackluster of a set.

I mean reprints of the Secret Rare, hard to get Rarity collection cards is nice, and the promos are good too, but outside of that the contents are completely redundant compared to the /3/ legendary decks japan and the tcg got.

And not even in a good way, Dark Renewal etc Japan still has to buy singles of. Those would've been good reprints too.

Hopefully TCG's next gold series product is something like "Millennium Gold" where you get 1 Millennium Rare card (Rarity collection / gold box new card + maybe the god cards or some such thing), 1 Gold Secret (from the Premium pack) and 3 Gold Rares.

ScionStorm
26th November 2015, 07:34 AM
I was expecting just a little more myself. Would have been nice if Ties of the Brethren hadn't been the only new card from the manga/anime printed in this set. New Exodia monster and Signature Move card are nice. But between the three, as someone who isn't pulled in by fancy rarity reprints, this is too much like abridged Memories of a Duelist King-as someone else here has already said. Magic Barrier, Life Shaver, Bounce Spell, Rebellion, Turn Jump(We got the Level Monsters here) and that's just from the manga. We could have gotten something more... even if it was just Spell Textbook, Dark Spear and Disgraceful Charity.

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 09:39 AM
For some reason, I thought this set would have more than just 3 new cards.

Jolan
26th November 2015, 05:30 PM
Isn't this set literally the same as Yugi's 3 legendary decks except, well, less?

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 07:44 PM
Isn't this set literally the same as Yugi's 3 legendary decks except, well, less?

Those were TCG, though. However this seems like a compilation of the Memories of the Duel King collections.

Dread Kaiser
26th November 2015, 07:48 PM
Those were TCG, though. However this seems like a compilation of the Memories of the Duel King collections.
Legendary decks was the TCG version of Memories, just all in 1

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 08:00 PM
Legendary decks was the TCG version of Memories, just all in 1

But highly compressed.
So, this Millennium Box is a compressed version of TCG Legendary Decks which in turn were a compressed version of OCG Memories of the Duel King, right? ...

NeoArkadia
26th November 2015, 08:48 PM
We literally imported the Memory of the Duel King sets all together, plus minus some sleeves or so such IIRC.

But it was a 1:1 with cards.

Pendulum
26th November 2015, 08:54 PM
We literally imported the Memory of the Duel King sets all together, plus minus some sleeves or so such IIRC.

But it was a 1:1 with cards.

In that case, I rephrase it: Millennium Box is a compressed version of TCG Legendary Decks which in turn were an exact copy of OCG Memories of the Duel King.

ThePhotonLegion
26th November 2015, 09:29 PM
In that case, I rephrase it: Millennium Box is a compressed version of TCG Legendary Decks which in turn were an exact copy of OCG Memories of the Duel King.

Millennium Box has more like a one stop drop for stuff from the Duelist Road Packs, minus one new reprint from one of it's new cards.

Hopefully TCG's next gold series product is something like "Millennium Gold" where you get 1 Millennium Rare card (Rarity collection / gold box new card + maybe the god cards or some such thing), 1 Gold Secret (from the Premium pack) and 3 Gold Rares.

And then we can actually get LC: Kaiba's Briefcase with his rarity for the Promos.

ScionStorm
26th November 2015, 10:33 PM
Millennium Box has more like a one stop drop for stuff from the Duelist Road Packs, minus one new reprint from one of it's new cards.

And then we can actually get LC: Kaiba's Briefcase with his rarity for the Promos.

Been waiting for Legendary Collection: Kaiba's World. I guess it would be a good place to print the new Blue-Eyes promos-Priestess and Twinburst, maybe a reprint of Card of Demise, Maiden, Azure-Eyes, Ring of Defense etc. Blue-Eyes Shining hasn't had a reprint since the Retro Pack in 2009. What 3 promos would they print in a Kaiba's World though? Wish of Final Effort, KC-1 Clayton and Junk Dealer?

There is enough out there to make a Kaiba's World already. It would have cards from Lumis, Umbra, Ishizu Ishtar, Leichter, Noah, Gozoburo, and Willa Mette.

Joenen
27th November 2015, 03:40 PM
Not gonna lie, i'd be down for LC Briefcase :^ )

NeoArkadia
27th November 2015, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure who on this earth would be against Legendary Collection Das Uber Briefcase Jah.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
27th November 2015, 05:38 PM
I'm not sure who on this earth would be against Legendary Collection Das Uber Briefcase Jah.

Heil Kaiba?

Volteccer
27th November 2015, 07:38 PM
Only if it looks like a briefcase. And all the cards are flat against it, not stacked. I want to go, "Look at my trades," and open up the briefcase to show them the goods.

Jolan
27th November 2015, 10:03 PM
a Briefcase collection that's literally a briefcase which contains the cards and looks exactly like the one Kaiba brought to try and trade to Solomon Muto for his BEWD in the 1st episode of S1 YuGiOH DM. Please.

Dread Kaiser
27th November 2015, 10:38 PM
a Briefcase collection that's literally a briefcase which contains the cards and looks exactly like the one Kaiba brought to try and trade to Solomon Muto for his BEWD in the 1st episode of S1 YuGiOH DM. Please.

HELL NO

Make it the Briefcase from Episode 16, Shitload of Rare Cards and the Prototype Duel Disks Strapped in.

And Invisible-Bullet Proofing. Can't skip out on that

Pendulum
27th November 2015, 10:51 PM
HELL NO

Make it the Briefcase from Episode 16, Shitload of Rare Cards and the Prototype Duel Disks Strapped in.

Why not making the three briefcases?
The one from the first episode;
That one;
The one before the Ceremonial Battle.

ScionStorm
27th November 2015, 10:54 PM
HELL NO

Is the bullet proofing invisible or are the bullets invisible?

Dread Kaiser
27th November 2015, 11:25 PM
Is the bullet proofing invisible or are the bullets invisible?

.......Yes