PDA

View Full Version : [OCG] Pendulum Domination Reprints

Organization Messenger
29th November 2015, 03:20 PM
29th November 2015 03:18 PM

[OCG] Pendulum Domination Reprints (http://ygorganization.com/ocg-sd30-reprints/)
Two more OCG Promos for D/D/D reprinted!

http://i1.wp.com/i65.tinypic.com/21c74ly.jpg?w=605
D/D/D Wave King Caesar confirmed via Commerical.
http://i2.wp.com/i67.tinypic.com/302m23q.jpg?w=605
D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok confirmed via Twitter.
Ragnarok Source (https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/670883681624571905/photo/1)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/ocg-sd30-reprints/)

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:25 PM
Looks awesome.
Would look even more awesome when crushed along with Reiji under Jacks Deamon.

Hope in the Interstice
29th November 2015, 03:27 PM
Looks awesome.
Would look even more awesome when crushed along with Reiji under Jacks Deamon.
Puh-lease. Scarlight's going to be errata'd to Scardim when Reiji's done with it.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:29 PM
Puh-lease. Scarlight's going to be errata'd to Scardim when Reiji's done with it.

Jack took down the Fusion and the Xyz Dimension with one hit of Scarlight, you think he cares? Especially not if he upgrades that shit to a Double Tuning Scarlight Nova (It will happen... hopefully)

Hope in the Interstice
29th November 2015, 03:32 PM
Jack took down the Fusion and the Xyz Dimension with one hit of Scarlight, you think he cares? Especially not if he upgrades that shit to a Double Tuning Scarlight Nova (It will happen... hopefully)
Reiji took down the Pendulum Xyz. You think he gives the slightest toss about the Synchro Dimension?

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:38 PM
Reiji took down the Pendulum Xyz. You think he gives the slightest toss about the Synchro Dimension?

Please tell me how Odd-Eyes Rebellion will do anything against Scarlight. Its Level is too high while Rebellion will be wrecked by his effect.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 03:38 PM
Please tell me how Odd-Eyes Rebellion will do anything against Scarlight. Scarlight is a Level too high while Rebellion will be wrecked by his effect.

It can still ram at him while showing us for the first time its Pendulum Effect in the Anime.

Hope in the Interstice
29th November 2015, 03:44 PM
Please tell me how Odd-Eyes Rebellion will do anything against Scarlight. Its Level is too high while Rebellion will be wrecked by his effect.
Well, Reiji (who we're concerned with, by the way) has Caesar Ragnarok and Kali Yuga, who are way too big for Scardim's Absolute Water Pistol.

Mystic TimeKeeper
29th November 2015, 03:51 PM
What are you, Fujioshi arguing about the best OTP in a show you like?

Geez... men these days...

Butter
29th November 2015, 06:23 PM
That top image would make a sexy mat! Damn. :(

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:11 PM
Two very good D/D/Ds. I'd be surprised if they were not in it.

These artworks are so awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, Reiji (who we're concerned with, by the way) has Caesar Ragnarok and Kali Yuga, who are way too big for Scardim's Absolute Water Pistol.

As much as I hate Scarlight, it kills OE Rebellion with ease, while Rebellion can't do nothing. EDIT: Ignore this line.
It doesn't make sense, I know. It's like using Castel to avoid a FGD. Where's the sense in that?

Charly Ruri Raptors
29th November 2015, 07:12 PM
Anyone has a link to the commercial?

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:16 PM
Anyone has a link to the commercial?

I could just answer No. or Go search yourself, but since I'm a good guy:

Here. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlmS6DGg-a4)

Charly Ruri Raptors
29th November 2015, 07:19 PM
Thanks a lot.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:22 PM
Thanks a lot.

No problem.
And I believe there are other people looking for it too.

Charly Ruri Raptors
29th November 2015, 07:24 PM
Was kinda hoping the last card from the structure would be a new Rank 7 but Caesar is also nice, this means pretty much every promo except cerberus got reprinted if i'm not mistaken.

False_Revelation
29th November 2015, 07:28 PM
This is like literally a COMPLETE WASTE of space. I was hoping for a rank 7. Would someone please tell me the importance of a reprint? Do they have like some immune to card effect special ability i dont know about?

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:33 PM
Was kinda hoping the last card from the structure would be a new Rank 7 but Caesar is also nice, this means pretty much every promo except cerberus got reprinted if i'm not mistaken.

Caesar is good. And he was a Promo, it deserved the reprint.
There is a lot of space left, Cerberus will probably be reprinted for the same reason, being a Promo. And it also helps Summoning Caesar.

- - - Updated - - -

This is like literally a COMPLETE WASTE of space. I was hoping for a rank 7. Would someone please tell me the importance of a reprint? Do they have like some immune to card effect special ability i dont know about?

It was kinda expected.
Just like in SD29 (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Structure_Deck:_Master_of_Pendulum), two new Extra Deck monsters and the third summoning type being a reprint of a Promo.
And Caesar is good.

Butter
29th November 2015, 07:51 PM
Two very good D/D/Ds. I'd be surprised if they were not in it.

These artworks are so awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

As much as I hate Scarlight, it kills OE Rebellion with ease, while Rebellion can't do nothing.
It doesn't make sense, I know. It's like using Castel to avoid a FGD. Where's the sense in that?

The arguement was about Reiji and What's his face is what Hope was trying to say. Scar being able to beat OERD is irrelevant to the conversation.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:55 PM
The arguement was about Reiji and What's his face is what Hope was trying to say. Scar being able to beat OERD is irrelevant to the conversation.

You're right.
Why the hell did I say that? I got confused somehow. Thanks.

Dread Kaiser
29th November 2015, 07:57 PM

Calm ye tits
plus side, I doubt Caeser will be in the TCG version

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:03 PM
plus side, I doubt Caeser will be in the TCG version

Why? And what would replace him, then?

False_Revelation
29th November 2015, 08:07 PM
my thoughts exactly

Dread Kaiser
29th November 2015, 08:16 PM
One of the shinier Extra deck cards, it was a promo in Japan but its just a rare here, I see no reason they'd reprint it if another option is available

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 08:18 PM

Just give Jack a bit time and two tuners and you will see how Reiji will go into his D-D-Dark Corner again.

Butter
29th November 2015, 08:20 PM
D-D-Dark Corner
You are a lord.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:25 PM
One of the shinier Extra deck cards, it was a promo in Japan but its just a rare here, I see no reason they'd reprint it if another option is available

Even so. What would replace it? Kali Yuga is Super Rare, but I don't see it being reprinted just because of that.
It wouldn't be completely devoid of sense to be released here, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Just give Jack a bit time and two tuners

Add and a bit of screen time to that. Also, I want to see him with his Burning Soul.

False_Revelation
29th November 2015, 08:57 PM
You are a lord.
i dont get it

Butter
29th November 2015, 09:20 PM
Me calling him a lord, or his 11/10 wordplay?

Dread Kaiser
29th November 2015, 09:54 PM
Even so. What would replace it? Kali Yuga is Super Rare, but I don't see it being reprinted just because of that.
It wouldn't be completely devoid of sense to be released here, though.

Kali and Caeser Ragnarok both have decent reasons, more then TCG Caeser anyway.
Given we will not be getting this Structure for a long while, its also possible more canidates will come out between now and then

False_Revelation
29th November 2015, 09:59 PM
the wordplay

Butter
29th November 2015, 10:05 PM
D-d-dark = D/D/Dark = D/D/D = Reiji's archetype.

Gold.

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 12:02 AM
Just give Jack a bit time and two tuners and you will see how Reiji will go into his D-D-Dark Corner again.
Psh. Reiji's cardpool is ever expanding as well. By the time Jack's Red Nova comes into play (if he even gets one), Reiji will definitely have at least two more D/D/Ds to leash it.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 12:05 AM
Psh. Reiji's cardpool is ever expanding as well. By the time Jack's Red Nova comes into play (if he even gets one), Reiji will definitely have at least two more D/D/Ds to leash it.

In the end, Reiji is like Arc-V's Jack. So yeah.

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 12:09 AM
In the end, Reiji is like Jack's Arc-V. So yeah.
You mean Arc-V's Jack.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 12:12 AM
You mean Arc-V's Jack.

That, yeah. Thank you.
Man, what I wrote doesn't even make sense.

Swampertmaster
30th November 2015, 12:14 AM
I hope we get this eventually. Also since we just got abyss ragnarok in Dimension of chaos. will he be replaced in this or no?

Destiny91
30th November 2015, 01:21 AM
Alexander and Temujin are not in TCG yet. But I guess they will be imports in BOSH TCG or SHVI TCG

Dread Kaiser
30th November 2015, 01:25 AM
Alexander and Temujin are not in TCG yet. But I guess they will be imports in BOSH TCG or SHVI TCG
Definately not BOSH, about half the imports there are confirmed and with exactly 10 cards left to import, they will probably do it all at once, and in a set with D/Ds in teh core set, where they would be most worth it.

SHIV? Maybe but not getting hopes up there either. if Reiji Duels in the near future, the set after that perhaps

Destiny91
30th November 2015, 01:29 AM
If not for Orthros SSumming restriction, it would surely be added to the EmEm deck.
I don't know if it's good or bad.
Given the restrictions only run for 1 turn and it also includes Battle damage, you can Summon it during your opponent's turn and, during your turn you can Synchro something other than Ignister.

But well, that's just my thought

duelchaser227
30th November 2015, 01:58 AM

I, for one, am not worried. If they reprinted every single D/D and Dark Contract card in the deck, they will still have 6 spaces left to fill. I randomly threw them into slots and was left with this:

SD30-JP001 D/D/D Wisdom King Chaos Apocalypse
SD30-JP002 D/D Savant Newton
SD30-JP003 D/D Savant Copernicus
SD30-JP004 D/D Orthros
SD30-JP005 D/D Lamia
SD30-JP006 D/D/D Doom King Armageddon
SD30-JP007 D/D/D Duo-Dawn King Kali Yuga
SD30-JP008 D/D/D Flame King Genghis
SD30-JP009 D/D/D Marksman King Tell
SD30-JP010 D/D/D Oracle King d’Arc
SD30-JP011 D/D/D Wave Oblivion King Caesar Ragnarok
SD30-JP012 D/D/D Oblivion King Abyss Ragnarok
SD30-JP013 D/D/D Kaiser the Conqueror
SD30-JP014 D/D Proud Ogre
SD30-JP015 D/D/D Contract Change
SD30-JP016 D/D/D Human Resources
SD30-JP017 D/D Beformet
SD30-JP018 D/D Cerberus
SD30-JP019 D/D Lilith
SD30-JP020 D/D Necro Slime
SD30-JP021 D/D Night Howl
SD30-JP022 D/D Pandora
SD30-JP023 D/D Proud Chevalier
SD30-JP024 Dark Contract with the Yamimakai
SD30-JP025 Dark Contract with the Gate
SD30-JP026 Dark Contract with the Swamp King
SD30-JP027 D/D Savant Galilei
SD30-JP028 D/D Savant Kepler
SD30-JP029 D/D Swirl Slime
SD30-JP030 D/D Recruit
SD30-JP031 Contract Laundering
SD30-JP032
SD30-JP033 D/D Rebuild
SD30-JP034
SD30-JP035 Dark Contract with Errors
SD30-JP036 Dark Contract with the Witch
SD30-JP037
SD30-JP038
SD30-JP039
SD30-JP040
SD30-JP041 D/D/D Cruel Dragon King Beowulf
SD30-JP042 D/D/D Cursed King Siegfried
SD30-JP043 D/D/D Wave King Caesar

We have plenty of room for at least one more new card.

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 05:51 AM

Scar Red was the equivalent of a God. And I quote eminem "why be a king when you can be a God "

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 06:30 AM
Scar Red was the equivalent of a God. And I quote eminem "why be a king when you can be a God "
Well, Jack Atlas was a King and he made a God his bitch. The cycle repeats.

Dread Kaiser
30th November 2015, 06:45 AM
to be percise, a Demon-God that terrified a bunch of other guys that had Gods on leashes (sorta....) and 1V1'd teh Crimson Dragon, which seems to be the most powerful Deity in the franchise. It lost, but apparently nothing else around could do the job

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 06:50 AM
to be percise, a Demon-God that terrified a bunch of other guys that had Gods on leashes (sorta....) and 1V1'd teh Crimson Dragon, which seems to be the most powerful Deity in the franchise. It lost, but apparently nothing else around could do the job
Alright then.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 09:14 AM
which seems to be the most powerful Deity in the franchise.

I thought that would be that giant atlantis slug (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Great_Leviathan).

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 09:52 AM

He used a God to make the other God a bitch. Everything Reiji has are selfmade cards based on dead people.

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 10:01 AM
He used a God to make the other God a bitch. Everything Reiji has are selfmade cards based on dead people.
And he'd still wipe the floor with Jack.

Indytotof
30th November 2015, 10:04 AM
I thought that would be that giant atlantis slug (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Great_Leviathan).

Isn't Numeron Dragon the entity that created the universe ?

ARKhaven
30th November 2015, 10:09 AM
Isn't Numeron Dragon the entity that created the universe ?

I think you might mean created the Number/OP/Stupid Xyz Universe Cancer, but in regards to that, I can either say:

1) Yes it created the universe because I have no care for the show

OR

2) We don't talk about that. Nothing happened, the Numbers never existed, I'm sorry what are you talking about?

I'm opted for going with option 2

ScionStorm
30th November 2015, 10:13 AM

Reiji created the Performage Pendulum monsters....

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 10:15 AM
I think you might mean created the Number/OP/Stupid Xyz Universe Cancer, but in regards to that, I can either say:

1) Yes it created the universe because I have no care for the show

OR

2) We don't talk about that. Nothing happened, the Numbers never existed, I'm sorry what are you talking about?

I'm opted for going with option 2
OBJECTION! It's as canon as anything the Crimson Dragon did!

ARKhaven
30th November 2015, 10:18 AM

If we want that Canon, then we have an excuse to blame the existence of the SLCB: Shock Lock C**k Block

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 10:19 AM
If we want that Canon, then we have an excuse to blame the existence of the SLCB: Shock Lock C**k Block
We already have that: Konami.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 10:22 AM

Horakhty is the true God and the most proeminent entity in all Yu-Gi-Oh! and that's it.
Horakhty requires Gods as Tribubes. No Leviathan, Numeron Dragon, Joe (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ultimitl_Bishbalkin_the_Ultimate_Legendary_God), Zorc, Exodia or any other entity compares to Horakhty.

ARKhaven
30th November 2015, 10:23 AM
We already have that: Konami.

We're not counting Scum-Nami in this, even though the show was written straight from their own rears. But yeah, true

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 10:24 AM
And he'd still wipe the floor with Jack.

Let's compare how well they did then.
Reiji needed two Episodes to get Yuya down after he had a hell of a fight with him.
Jack used 3 cards and 3 turns to make him look like a bitch.
Well, then.

- - - Updated - - -

Reiji created the Performage Pendulum monsters....

Gods, not Cancer.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 10:26 AM
Reiji needed two Episodes to get Yuya down after he had a hell of a fight with him.
Well, then.

Since we are talking about it, when can we expect a duel between Jack and Reiji?

ARKhaven
30th November 2015, 10:30 AM
Since we are talking about it, when can we expect a duel between Jack and Reiji?

I'm hoping for a Reiji vs Yuri to see how lethal it gets tbh

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 10:32 AM
Well, then.
Reiji was toying with him to make him bring out his true power.

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 10:33 AM

I see no need to, tbh. I don't even think that he will come to Academia since he would pretty much steel all the spotlight. Even in his own Arc he doesn't say shit and his smile dominated the whole episode.

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 10:36 AM
Reiji was toying with him to make him bring out his true power.

He pretty much summoned everything that existed in his Deck the moment he had it, that didn't seem like toying around.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 10:38 AM
I'm hoping for a Reiji vs Yuri to see how lethal it gets tbh

Reiji has a lot of good targets for a duel. I mean, I just want to see him duel.
Don't know if a Reiji vs Yuri is going to happen, though. It probably will be one of the Lancers to try to beat Yuri when he appears. But Yuri will win.
After that, maybe Reiji gets his chance to duel Yuri, but I think Yuya will be the one to deal with Yuri. Reiji is very off, I'd like to see more of him.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 10:41 AM
I see no need to, tbh.

It would be fun. A clash of the titans.

I don't even think that he will come to Academia since he would pretty much steel all the spotlight. Even in his own Arc he doesn't say shit and his smile dominated the whole episode.

I don't think Jack is going to Academia too. Though I'd like him to go. I would like the lancers to recruit Jack to their team, so they can have at least one guy from each dimension.

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 10:43 AM
He pretty much summoned everything that existed in his Deck the moment he had it, that didn't seem like toying around.
Well, it's how I'd toy with my opponents while maintaining the illusion I'm taking them seriously.

I don't think Jack is going to Academia too. Though I'd like him to go. I would like the lancers to assemble Jack to their team, so they can have at least one guy from each dimension.
Recruit. The Lancers would recruit Jack to their team.

ScionStorm
30th November 2015, 10:43 AM
- - - Updated - - -

Gods, not Cancer.

Reiji is the god of meta-cancer.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 10:48 AM

Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Reiji is the god of meta-cancer.

They're not discussing who's more God-like than the other.
But yeah, Reiji is more God-like than Jack.
I mean, Reiji is like Arc-V's Pegasus. He creates cards. He just needs to create a card with a God.

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 10:57 AM
Well, it's how I'd toy with my opponents while maintaining the illusion I'm taking them seriously.

Only that we saw how he used his resources to summon all that shit. Jack didn't need a Draw Phase.

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 11:00 AM
Only that we saw how he used his resources to summon all that shit. Jack didn't need a Draw Phase.
Jack topdecked and got lucky.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 11:06 AM

We barely saw Jack dueling. Yes, that may be a point in Jack's favour. However, we also didn't see Reiji dueling seriously. His first duel against Yuya was a joke. First, he summoned a bunch of monsters without using Pendulum Summon and he did it with ease. Then he got a bit more serious and showed Yuya he could use Pendulum too.
Reiji's second duel with Yuya was a bit different, but the intent was the same. He wantedto push hard for Yuya just to see how much he had evolved. Of course he needed a lot of resources to do that, he, as opposed to Jack, wasn't only trying to beat the hell out of Yuya. He was trying to make Yuya unleash his powers. And he did it while keeping control of the duel.
Jack didn't do anything like this. Jack just went full power and wrecked Yuya to demonstrate how Yuya was weak.
In the end, Jack did the same as Reiji. Their intention was to show Yuya how weak he was. But I think Reiji put more effort into it. Reiji wanted Yuya to go full power and he build his field to allow it to Yuya, while Jack just teased him with words.
And I think Reiji's deck is more versatile.
Then again, Reiji is Arc-V's Jack, so he deserves the spotlight over Jack.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 11:09 AM

Well, topdecking is YuGi-Oh! hero's trademark, though.

Mystic TimeKeeper
30th November 2015, 11:18 AM
So, it's very nice to see people argue about which one's better between two characters that had close to no chance of showing their skills yet, seems a pretty solid argument.

In other news, I was planning on trying my hand at D/D/D, what should I rush to get before we get the full spoiler?

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 11:25 AM
So, it's very nice to see people argue about which one's better between two characters that had close to no chance of showing their skills yet, seems a pretty solid argument.
Well, now you're making me feel like an idiot.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 11:29 AM

* pats shoulder *
It was fun while it lasted.

- - - Updated - - -

In other news, I was planning on trying my hand at D/D/D, what should I rush to get before we get the full spoiler?

I'd wait a bit more, if I were you, since the deck comes out in a bit less than two weeks. One more week and we should have the full spoiler.

Mystic TimeKeeper
30th November 2015, 11:32 AM

Still better than the first comment I made on this back on 1st page that got ignored in the end.

Besides, Jack and Reiji seem that will be in the same stenght-tier so we're in the hands of the writers here, the thing can go either side. I don't even think they will ever face in the series to avoid Jack's fanbase and reiji's fanbase to complain to them afterwards.

I'd wait a bit more, if I were you, since the deck comes out in a bit less than two weeks. One more week and we should have the full spoiler.

Seems legit, I might go in search of 2 D'arc though just in case.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 11:38 AM
Seems legit, I might go in search of 2 D'arc though just in case.

Yep, that one wouldn't probably be reprinted here, so makes sense. The same applies to Tell (I doubt it will substitute Caesar), if you want to use it, and Wave Oblivion King.

Mystic TimeKeeper
30th November 2015, 11:40 AM
Yep, that one wouldn't probably be reprinted here, so makes sense. The same applies to Tell (I doubt it will substitute Caesar), if you want to use it, and Wave Oblivion King.

Well, Tell is dirt cheap so that is not much of a concern, D'Arc ank Kali Yuga together with Oblivion King are the ones that might shoot in price sooner or later so I'd better get hold of those.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 11:44 AM
Well, Tell is dirt cheap so that is not much of a concern, D'Arc ank Kali Yuga together with Oblivion King are the ones that might shoot in price sooner or later so I'd better get hold of those.

Agreed.
The only relutance I have with Kali Yuga is that in TCG, it could be reprinted instead of Caesar as the Xyz D/D/D. But it's not a very expensive card right now, so you could go for it.

Volteccer
30th November 2015, 12:55 PM

But to quote Kanye, "What is a God to a non-believer?"

SkullBuster
30th November 2015, 01:05 PM
I'd suggest getting Temujin (dunno how many you'd want) if you don't have one yet, it might prove useful. Also I keep hearing D/D/D fans here exclaiming "the Extra Deck space we need is too damn high".

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 01:57 PM

Everyone topdecks in ygo. Especially those who create cards. #heartofthecards

- - - Updated - - -

But to quote Kanye, "What is a God to a non-believer?"

Comparing kanye to Em?
But well let me answer that. If you dont know the power of something powerful, you will get crushed by that power for underestimating it

Sanokal
30th November 2015, 07:14 PM
And yet people never consider that Jack could beat Declan one day and then lose the next.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

Dread Kaiser
30th November 2015, 09:41 PM
And yet people never consider that Jack could beat Declan one day and then lose the next.

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes."

This is Yugioh, Card Games here are what Fighting in DBZ is
you lose to someone? you are going to KEEP losing to them til you either Train, unlock new power, gain some philosophical insight that makes you a better person or get really really angry over something that happens mid-duel (that last one has a spotty record here)

Anime Does Absolutes.

Hope in the Interstice
30th November 2015, 10:09 PM
This is Yugioh, Card Games here are what Fighting in DBZ is
you lose to someone? you are going to KEEP losing to them til you either Train, unlock new power, gain some philosophical insight that makes you a better person or get really really angry over something that happens mid-duel (that last one has a spotty record here)

Anime Does Absolutes.
Unless you're Sora.

Sanokal
30th November 2015, 10:33 PM
Unless you're Sora.

As much as I hate to admit it, Sora was actually holding back in episode 33; since we later see that he could have used Tiger rather than Bear unless Shay could have grabbed an Action Card. So one could argue that it's not an example as I mused on.

That being said I still argue that there are matchups that could go either way. Shay vs Crow is a good example.

LolsterXD97
30th November 2015, 10:37 PM
As much as I hate to admit it, Sora was actually holding back in episode 33; since we later see that he could have used Tiger rather than Bear unless Shay could have grabbed an Action Card. So one could argue that it's not an example as I mused on.

That being said I still argue that there are matchups that could go either way. Shay vs Crow is a good example.

Wolf could also have won the duel for Sora, but for some reason he was obssesed with summoning Bear or he introduced them in his Extra Deck after returning to the Battle Royale.

Sanokal
30th November 2015, 11:15 PM
Wolf could also have won the duel for Sora, but for some reason he was obssesed with summoning Bear or he introduced them in his Extra Deck after returning to the Battle Royale.

Yeah, I only didn't mention Wolf since he hasn't used it yet. He had the other cards (you see his extra deck that ep and it's pretty big), he just held back, as he claimed.

But I digress, I'm taking this horribly off topic.

False_Revelation
1st December 2015, 12:32 AM

Appearance wise Reiji seems to already "have everything." From what we've seen he doesnt have any room for improvement. (Obviously if he layed off the p summons and played like we do his duels would be over on his 2nd turn.) Jack's strength level ties to yugo's in my opinion. Since Yugo cant summon some lvl 12 daimond wing its safe to say his skill level is what it would be after beating the "1st boss" in a yugioh series. If the lancers hadn't appeared yugo probably wouldve dueled jack and won by a thread(like in 5ds). Reiji on the other hand is the first kaiba to not say anything about a special bond with his cards. He has no super powers to help him win. Just pure skill and he's on Leo's level in my opinion.(hype speaking) And like Kaiba he probably had his 4500 attcker at a young age. Putting him wayyyyyy above jack's and any other kaiba's level since they all had to aquire it. How long did it take you to read this? It took me 21 times as long to type it -_-....i have no friends

Hope in the Interstice
1st December 2015, 12:58 AM
Appearance wise Reiji seems to already "have everything." From what we've seen he doesnt have any room for improvement. (Obviously if he layed off the p summons and played like we do his duels would be over on his 2nd turn.) Jack's strength level ties to yugo's in my opinion. Since Yugo cant summon some lvl 12 daimond wing its safe to say his skill level is what it would be after beating the "1st boss" in a yugioh series. If the lancers hadn't appeared yugo probably wouldve dueled jack and won by a thread(like in 5ds). Reiji on the other hand is the first kaiba to not say anything about a special bond with his cards. He has no super powers to help him win. Just pure skill and he's on Leo's level in my opinion.(hype speaking) And like Kaiba he probably had his 4500 attcker at a young age. Putting him wayyyyyy above jack's and any other kaiba's level since they all had to aquire it. How long did it take you to read this? It took me 21 times as long to type it -_-....i have no friends
Don't say that! You have me! *hugs*

But yeah, as TimeKeeper said, we still don't have much to go off since, from what we've seen, Jack has a deck of three cards and two Extra Deck monsters and I highly doubt Reiji's cards are over yet. We still have more Synchros to go.

Dread Kaiser
1st December 2015, 01:01 AM

In order
actually seems like Reji can only copy Yuya, when it comes to pendulums. and he doesn't have the Extra-Pendulums yet so he still has room to improve
The Level/Ranks of whatever their best monster is has nothing to do with skill or story progression. Look at Zexal, highest rank Utopia? 6. Every single person to use a Rank 10+? beaten that episode by a rank 5 or lower.

Kaiba didn't get Ultimate until Duelist Kingdom, the same age as Reiji IIRC, and there is nothing suggesting Reiji has a 4500 ATK monster, Kaito was the only Kaiba expy that did that so I'm not really expecting one here. Futher, duh Reiji has nothing but skill, no Kaiba had anything but Skill helping them, cept Jack (and Possibly Kaito: if you count Neo-Galaxy eyes or Numbers as a superpower) and Jacks superpowers only mattered late in the seasons.

Yugo is not Yusei, there is nothing suggesting that he could beat jack. Its implied that the Yu's are basically equals and the fact that Yuya got swept aside suggests that Yugo would have been little to no different.

BONUS! it was all but explicitly stated that Standard duelists are much MUCH weaker then the specialized Dimension ones. that is to say Reiji, or anyone from standard, would NEED all of that shit to be a threat.

This entire post makes little sense.

LolsterXD97
1st December 2015, 01:13 AM
In order
actually seems like Reji can only copy Yuya, when it comes to pendulums. and he doesn't have the Extra-Pendulums yet so he still has room to improve
The Level/Ranks of whatever their best monster is has nothing to do with skill or story progression. Look at Zexal, highest rank Utopia? 6. Every single person to use a Rank 10+? beaten that episode by a rank 5 or lower.

Kaiba didn't get Ultimate until Duelist Kingdom, the same age as Reiji IIRC, and there is nothing suggesting Reiji has a 4500 ATK monster, Kaito was the only Kaiba expy that did that so I'm not really expecting one here. Futher, duh Reiji has nothing but skill, no Kaiba had anything but Skill helping them, cept Jack (and Possibly Kaito: if you count Neo-Galaxy eyes or Numbers as a superpower) and Jacks superpowers only mattered late in the seasons.

Yugo is not Yusei, there is nothing suggesting that he could beat jack. Its implied that the Yu's are basically equals and the fact that Yuya got swept aside suggests that Yugo would have been little to no different.

BONUS! it was all but explicitly stated that Standard duelists are much MUCH weaker then the specialized Dimension ones. that is to say Reiji, or anyone from standard, would NEED all of that shit to be a threat.

Especially when Beyond The Hope's Anime Effect was uber broken for just a Rank 6, it can even beat its Rank 10 Evolution.

I'm expecting Reiji to get an Ultimate Dragon counterpart, but of course Fiend-Type. I wonder how a Level 12 Pendulum will be Summoned, besides being obviously Nomi.

The Yus aren't equals abillity wise, their Dragons are what separates them in skill because of their effects (Yuri > Yugo > FC Yuya > Yuto > Yuya pre FC).

The Standard duelists can be stronger than duelists from other dimensions if they really tried and not let their pride consume them, just look at Hokuto who literally fucked up the entire duel vs Captain Falcon by not saving that Xyz Material of Pleiades for latter just in case and wasted it for that play when it could have been easier bouncing what its opponent Xyz Summoned.

Sanokal
1st December 2015, 01:48 AM
In order

To be fair, he figured out that you could Pendulum-Fusion/Synchro/Xyz before Yuya did.

The Sonic Duck
1st December 2015, 02:25 AM
Especially when Beyond The Hope's Anime Effect was uber broken for just a Rank 6, it can even beat its Rank 10 Evolution.

I'm expecting Reiji to get an Ultimate Dragon counterpart, but of course Fiend-Type. I wonder how a Level 12 Pendulum will be Summoned, besides being obviously Nomi.

Maybe we will finally get a scale 13 or something. but obviously it should restrict pendulum summoning to D/D/Ds as usual. Also I don't really feel that Dragons fit Reiji's style. His deck is monsters, conquerors and doomsday events. maybe his strongest bosses can be named after gods or fallen angels, Like Lucifer or Helel.

Dread Kaiser
1st December 2015, 02:37 AM
The Yus aren't equals abillity wise, their Dragons are what separates them in skill because of their effects (Yuri > Yugo > FC Yuya > Yuto > Yuya pre FC).

The Standard duelists can be stronger than duelists from other dimensions if they really tried and not let their pride consume them, just look at Hokuto who literally fucked up the entire duel vs Captain Falcon by not saving that Xyz Material of Pleiades for latter just in case and wasted it for that play when it could have been easier bouncing what its opponent Xyz Summoned.

ok, so their Dragons are what determines how good they are.
Odd-eyes Vs Clearwing, Clearwing has nothing to react to, Odd-eyes Crashes and comes back next turn.
just like that, your list is wrong, but lets continue
Dark Rebellion VS odd-eyes, Crash and come back. Dark rebellion first? Odd-eyes isn't big enough to OTK with Anime!dark rebellion, comes back next turn and crash.
and that doesn't even touch Odd-eyes other forms, FURTHER if Yuri's Dragon has a non-continous effect, Clearwing beats it too

Hokuto was an overconfidant idiot, but it was also a 3v1 match and given they were planning an OTK and that Yaiba was going to discard the card he bounced (so by extent, he was killing it) and leaving him with an empty hand, his overconfidence is justified. under any other circumstances, leaving a shot with Pleiades was have been the smart move, but he (reasonably) expected the game to end before his turn came (do YOU ever expect someone to have a EFFECT damage negating trap that shuts out all other damage that turn? then Topdeck a 3mat R4NK?). The probelm with his move was that it was unnecessary (and bad in retrospect), but not necessarily bad at the time.

Anyway, the Obelisk forces reactions to Yuya, and the Lancers Track record, or hell any Standards Track record against Non-Standards is Evidence of it
Shun wasn't stated or shown to be anyone special or particularly good, not Duel King, not head of some awesome Duel School, Not a trained soldier, just some guy in the Xyz resistence movement, and he ANNIHILATED everyone he came across in Standard, including teachers of said Academy, the Aces of said academy, and anyone unfortunate enough to go near him in the battle royal.

The Obelisk force were Elite Mooks, but given the best people Reiji could assemble were ...one sec I got a quote for this one

Entire city closed. 15 people dead, 1 injured, 1 missing, 2 forgotten, 1 runs off like a little bitch. Bunch of invaders. Main protag loses mind. Card games.
The ones who took them down where Yuya, Yugo and Shun (with assistance).

Sora demolished a load of guys off screen, apparently not even needing to Fuse to do it (according to him, given his pride issue this may not have been true)

then the Lancers.
The Man, Standard, lost to birds
The Ninja, Standard, Lost to Bee Jackass
New Neo Sawatari, Standard, lost to: Yuto (HORRIBLY), Fodder (off screen before opening credits), more fodder (til Shun saved their asses), and Yugo

Noticing a pattern here? All but 3 Standards lost to their non-standard opponents, barring Episode 49, where they had Generous amounts of outside help, and STILL barely did it. the ones that don't are Yuya, Yuzu and Reiji, the protag, someone trained by Non-standard, and someone who may not even be from Standard, given his family history.

Conclusion: Extra Dimensionals > Standards Not named Yuya, Yuzu or Reiji. and Yuzu only had 1 win so she could just be an outlier.
ONLY Exception thus far: Gong beat Dennis. and Dennis obviously was not taking that seriously.

Hope in the Interstice
1st December 2015, 02:41 AM
New Neo Sawatari, Standard, lost to: Yuto (HORRIBLY), Fodder (off screen before opening credits), more fodder (til Shun saved their asses), and Yugo
Just want to mention, it's heavily implied that Tsukikage lost on purpose. He got Evasion but never activated it.

Dread Kaiser
1st December 2015, 02:48 AM
Just want to mention, it's heavily implied that Tsukikage lost on purpose. He got Evasion but never activated it.

Missed that one

also worth mentioning that isn't exactly like one of those "didn't activate my set Mirror Force" moments, even if he used Evasion, he might not have won

LolsterXD97
1st December 2015, 02:56 AM
ok, so their Dragons are what determines how good they are.
Odd-eyes Vs Clearwing, Clearwing has nothing to react to, Odd-eyes Crashes and comes back next turn.
just like that, your list is wrong, but lets continue
Dark Rebellion VS odd-eyes, Crash and come back. Dark rebellion first? Odd-eyes isn't big enough to OTK with Anime!dark rebellion, comes back next turn and crash.
and that doesn't even touch Odd-eyes other forms, FURTHER if Yuri's Dragon has a non-continous effect, Clearwing beats it too

Hokuto was an overconfidant idiot, but it was also a 3v1 match and given they were planning an OTK and that Yaiba was going to discard the card he bounced (so by extent, he was killing it) and leaving him with an empty hand, his overconfidence is justified. under any other circumstances, leaving a shot with Pleiades was have been the smart move, but he (reasonably) expected the game to end before his turn came (do YOU ever expect someone to have a EFFECT damage negating trap that shuts out all other damage that turn? then Topdeck a 3mat R4NK?). The probelm with his move was that it was unnecessary (and bad in retrospect), but not necessarily bad at the time.

Anyway, the Obelisk forces reactions to Yuya, and the Lancers Track record, or hell any Standards Track record against Non-Standards is Evidence of it
Shun wasn't stated or shown to be anyone special or particularly good, not Duel King, not head of some awesome Duel School, Not a trained soldier, just some guy in the Xyz resistence movement, and he ANNIHILATED everyone he came across in Standard, including teachers of said Academy, the Aces of said academy, and anyone unfortunate enough to go near him in the battle royal.

The Obelisk force were Elite Mooks, but given the best people Reiji could assemble were ...one sec I got a quote for this one

The ones who took them down where Yuya, Yugo and Shun (with assistance).

Sora demolished a load of guys off screen, apparently not even needing to Fuse to do it (according to him, given his pride issue this may not have been true)

then the Lancers.

Noticing a pattern here? All but 3 Standards lost to their non-standard opponents, barring Episode 49, where they had Generous amounts of outside help, and STILL barely did it. the ones that don't are Yuya, Yuzu and Reiji, the protag, someone trained by Non-standard, and someone who may not even be from Standard, given his family history.

Conclusion: Extra Dimensionals > Standards Not named Yuya, Yuzu or Reiji. and Yuzu only had 1 win so she could just be an outlier.
ONLY Exception thus far: Gong beat Dennis. and Dennis obviously was not taking that seriously.

You are right, the dragons don't equal skill, but the Yus still are different at the skill, like when Yugo had control of the duel vs Yuto the entire time or when Yuto just needed 2 cards to stop Yuya, but still the reveal of the Fusion Dragon may change my thoughts.

I wouldn't have expected a Zexal top deck at that time, but still one never must do something more than the necessary.

About the Dimensional plot armor: Nothing to say, except Main Character advantages.

- - - Updated - - -

Missed that one

also worth mentioning that isn't exactly like one of those "didn't activate my set Mirror Force" moments, even if he used Evasion, he might not have won

He could have made his Shingetsu lock again and burn Shinji to death.

Destiny91
1st December 2015, 03:28 AM
I think Fusion Dragon's materials will follow the pattern of First of the Dragons (2 Normal monsters) and then the materials will be 2 Effect monsters, just that.

Fusion has never been generic at all, but since all the dimensional dragons are generic, Fusion Dragon has to go the same way.

About the Effect...maybe something that F#cks Extra deck or Special Summoned monsters.

Dread Kaiser
1st December 2015, 05:51 AM
I think Fusion Dragon's materials will follow the pattern of First of the Dragons (2 Normal monsters) and then the materials will be 2 Effect monsters, just that.

Fusion has never been generic at all, but since all the dimensional dragons are generic, Fusion Dragon has to go the same way.

About the Effect...maybe something that F#cks Extra deck or Special Summoned monsters.

It can't be THAT Generic, Especially with an anti-special effect....because we know how THAT ends

I'm thinking 2 Extra deck summoned monsters

False_Revelation
1st December 2015, 10:52 PM

Where was that stated? Are you talking like the creator of yugioh or by watching the series? If by watching the serious then that is entirely possible since LDS's course represenatives lost when it was 3v1. Not to mention we didnt even know he had rank ups at the time making their defeat all the more humiliating. (almost winning means nothing in yugioh)

Pendulum
1st December 2015, 10:55 PM
Where was that stated? Are you talking like the creator of yugioh or by watching the series?

Reiji said Fusion Dimension Duelists perform Fusion Summons with way more strenght than duelists from Standard. The same applies to other dimensions.

NeoArkadia
1st December 2015, 11:12 PM
Yeah, the 'power' of the Fusion/Synchro/Xyz Summons by Sora/Yugo/Kurosaki is off the charts according to LDS' database scans and the like, they explain this in show.

Dread Kaiser
1st December 2015, 11:21 PM
Where was that stated? Are you talking like the creator of yugioh or by watching the series? If by watching the serious then that is entirely possible since LDS's course represenatives lost when it was 3v1. Not to mention we didnt even know he had rank ups at the time making their defeat all the more humiliating. (almost winning means nothing in yugioh)

Was stated whenever that "Shokan Energy" monitor comes up really. that and their Track record in dealing with Extra Dimensionals, as I pointed out
and Logic, Specializists are better at their specialty then jack of alls