PDA

View Full Version : [OCG] Moon-Light in SHVI

Organization Messenger
29th November 2015, 03:40 PM
29th November 2015 03:21 PM

[OCG] Moon-Light in SHVI (http://ygorganization.com/dancinginthemoonlight/)
For fans of Serena/Selena, your chance to get her cards is finally confirmed.

http://i2.wp.com/i63.tinypic.com/2i0u0b9.jpg?w=605
Moon-Light Cat Dancer
Level 7 DARK Beast-Warrior-Type Fusion Effect Monster
ATK 2400
DEF 2000
2 “Moon-Light” monsters
(1): This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2): During your Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 1 other “Moon-Light” monster you control; during this turn, your opponent’s monsters are not destroyed during the first time they battle, and this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls twice.
(3): When this card declares an attack: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent.
Konami confirms there’s even more Moon-Light cards in SHVI, so keep an eye out, guys.
Source (https://twitter.com/YuGiOh_OCG_INFO/status/670890865238372352/photo/1)
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/dancinginthemoonlight/)

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 03:42 PM
These Fusions have BEATUTIFUL artwork (I mean the moon in the backgrounds and Cat Dancer, the other Fusions are a bit ugly but the art kicks ass). And yay, time to make another Fusion Deck that isn't Fluffies. By the good side, the Fusion SP will have more space for other stuff like the rest of Frightfur and AG cards.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:44 PM
The third effect is so... unnecessary.

Hope in the Interstice
29th November 2015, 03:44 PM
Finally! I thought they'd never print these!

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 03:45 PM
Fusion-Type ?

A new monster Type ?

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:47 PM
Fusion-Type ?

A new monster Type ?

And it's even an effect monster. Guess I have to check up my eyes because I could swear I see purple.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 03:47 PM

Some entertainer would have liked Cat Dancer had that effect when they dueled.

Mystic TimeKeeper
29th November 2015, 03:49 PM

Well, if the opponent has got 2 monsters those are 400 damage, it may win a game someday, if every fusion does stuff like this the damage may rack up in the course of the duel, you may be able to do nice things with tokens.

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 03:52 PM
And it's even an effect monster. Guess I have to check up my eyes because I could swear I see purple.

You completely miss the joke don't you ?

Fusion-Type monster. Not 'insert type here" Fusion Monster. I point out an error in the news.

ARKhaven
29th November 2015, 03:53 PM
Time to make this then

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:53 PM
You completely miss the joke don't you ?

Fusion-Type monster. Not 'insert type here"-Monster Fusion. I point out an error in the news.

Seems like I use advance sarcasm because you just ran into a big pile of irony.

Indytotof
29th November 2015, 03:58 PM

To me it sounds like a justification to not appears stupid.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 03:59 PM
To me it sounds like a justification to not appears stupid.

I think everyone else here smelled the sarcasm. It was obvious.

Swampertmaster
29th November 2015, 04:03 PM
Moon-light's are fine and dandy, but I'm still waiting for Underworld Troupe.

Brightshine Stardust
29th November 2015, 04:29 PM
So it's Moon-Light now, not Moonlight?

Konami confirms there’s even more Moon-Light cards in SHVI, so keep an eye out, guys.

Eh, even without Konami confirming it, this card's material basically says it.

Well, it's a nice effect, the only problem is WHY ONLY 100 .__.

Even 200 would have felt more substantial.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 04:42 PM
Its way cooler and less ridiculous than death to Wolf, it should be atleast something people care for. 200+

darkgod789
29th November 2015, 04:46 PM
Well surprised that she wasn't nerfed and has an added 100 damage for each attack (wait what). Now we will be getting panther dancer and the new moonlight fusion in the same set possibly. ALSO CLEAR WING HAS AN EVOLVED FORM WHICH WILL MOST LIKELY BE THE COVER CARD.

Destiny91
29th November 2015, 05:29 PM
After the let down Hi-Speedroid Puzzle was, I must (by all means) stop getting hyped with cards before knowing their Effects.

Other than that, Moolights seem like a clearly offensive archetype, without all that gimmicky gameplay Konami got us used to. I like them, so far.

R3QU13M
29th November 2015, 05:32 PM
Wonder if they gonna be Beast-Warrior.

Dyson Sphere
29th November 2015, 05:47 PM
could be a fun otk deck with ojama trio and fairy meteor crush

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 06:12 PM
After the let down Hi-Speedroid Puzzle was, I must (by all means) stop getting hyped with cards before knowing their Effects.

Other than that, Moolights seem like a clearly offensive archetype, without all that gimmicky gameplay Konami got us used to. I like them, so far.

Have you seen Speedroids in the anime? All of them are crap.
Beigomax can't be Normal Summoned and doesn't search, Taketonborg doesn't summon Tuners, Red-Eyed Dice only modifies Level 1 Monsters, Ohajikid only works with opponents Tuners, Speed Rebirth is Shit, so is Hidden shot, Makendhama doesn't revive, Chanba Raider doesn't search. Just wait until it becomes something really useful in the OCG.

- - - Updated - - -

could be a fun otk deck with ojama trio and fairy meteor crush

It's definitely cooler and more fun than Furnimals.

Butter
29th November 2015, 06:21 PM
Personally I think these guys are some hot trash and a possible waste of anime space, but it's nice that a fan favorite was finally printed. Let's see how the other Moonlights translate to the actual card game. Maybe they'll get a sizable boost :D

Dyson Sphere
29th November 2015, 06:23 PM
It's definitely cooler and more fun than Furnimals.

nh dude evil stuffed animals ftw

Danielucho
29th November 2015, 06:24 PM
She is so pretty...I hope it gets more love than the Cyber Girl series...

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 06:27 PM

They made the others fron trash to playable so don't lose hope yet.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 06:37 PM
nh dude evil stuffed animals ftw

Summoning Tiger to nuke and Wolf to OTK is boring as fuck.

Volteccer
29th November 2015, 06:44 PM

Maybe the other Moon-Light monsters have effects that key off of your opponent taking effect damage?

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 06:52 PM
I know someone who's gonna love this.

ARKhaven
29th November 2015, 07:00 PM
I know someone who's gonna love this.

I think we all do

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 07:01 PM
Maybe the other Moon-Light monsters have effects that key off of your opponent taking effect damage?

We already had a Deck that was supposed to be about effect damage. Look what happened.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:02 PM
I see a lot of people like the artwork...

Fusion-Type?

(1): This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
If this is a boss monster, yes, nice effect. It has low ATK, so this is very handy.

(2): During your Main Phase 1: You can Tribute 1 other “Moon-Light” monster you control; during this turn, your opponent’s monsters are not destroyed during the first time they battle, and this card can attack all monsters your opponent controls twice.
Waiting for more “Moon-Light” to see if they have a nice synergy with this. They don't benefit from being Tributed or being sent to the Graveyard, so what's the idea? Or Tributing a “Moon-Light” is just a mere cost? No, nowadays, there are no real pure costs.
Very good effect, though. But the ATK must be increased to exploit this effect to its most.

(3): When this card declares an attack: Inflict 100 damage to your opponent.
What's this? I guess they just wanted to make this card with three effects.
However, if someone wins because of those 100 damage... Frustration on one side, bossy feeling on the other.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:06 PM
We already had a Deck that was supposed to be about effect damage. Look what happened.

Man, and to think I started making a deck with those because I thought they were going to be about Effect Damage! How disappointing it was.

Dyson Sphere
29th November 2015, 07:14 PM
Summoning Tiger to nuke and Wolf to OTK is boring as fuck.

what about what i do, i tiger nuke then bust out 3 sabre-tooths then go wolf and just overkill

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:18 PM
what about what i do, i tiger nuke then bust out 3 sabre-tooths then go wolf and just overkill

Isn't that almost the same?
OTKs are
boring as fuck.

Dread Kaiser
29th November 2015, 07:19 PM

I am fine with OTK's if they are done Awesomely
3 copies of their boss and 2 other fusions sound sufficently awesome?

ThePhotonLegion
29th November 2015, 07:21 PM
So it's Moon-Light now, not Moonlight?

There's more than one monster in the TCG with "Moonlight" in its name. Calling them "Moon-Light" removes the need for them to add exception clauses.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 07:23 PM

What about 2 Sabre Tigers, 1 Tiger , 1 Sheep and 1 Leo?

Butter
29th November 2015, 07:25 PM
Who, Volcanics?

- - - Updated - - -

Ahhhhhhhhh Performage.

Pendulum

Hmmm...
I like big plays, but I don't like when you just know you're going to lose all of your LP in an instant. However, I prefer spectacularly big plays over hating OTKs.
So, yeah, sounds sufficiently awesome.

Dread Kaiser
What about 2 Sabre Tigers, 1 Tiger , 1 Sheep and 1 Leo?
No wolf, you actually used Leo
Sounds fine to me

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:28 PM
Ahhhhhhhhh Performage.

Those stupid Clowns! I thought Konami was making a nice cool deck able to inflict Effect Damage consistently, but not stupidly strongly, while being able to use a bit of Rank 4 and even 5. bit being a keyword.
How naive of me, how naive.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 07:28 PM
No wolf, you actually used Leo
Sounds fine to me

The first time I saw Wolf in action was like this: WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW MUCH TIMES CAN THIS SHIT ATTACK?! (Becuase I didn't have time to read the text when I first battled it).

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 07:30 PM

No, not at all. That's just spamming. And then the same monster thrice? Please, that's taking away the awesomeness in being unique. A true awesome OTK would be either a One Hit Kill, a single ultimate bossmonster taking out an entire field and the rest of the opponents LP or Rivals like Chronicle and Calamity or Shooting Star and Scar-Red Nova killing someone off. THAT is awesome. Even better if the opponents field had some fearsome monster so it was worth calling them out. Who spams his last resort against a clean field or weaklings?

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 07:31 PM
No, not at all. That's just spamming. And then the same monster thrice? Please, that's taking away the awesomeness in being unique. A true awesome OTK would be either a One Hit Kill, a single ultimate bossmonster taking out an entire field and the rest of the opponents LP or Rivals like Chronicle and Calamity or Shooting Star and Scar-Red Nova killing someone off. THAT is awesome. Even better if the opponents field had some fearsome monster so it was worth calling them out. Who spams his last resort against a clean field or weaklings?

Too bad that Chimera being the boss of the Deck isn't so viable and accesible like Red Nova in Resonators (March and that Edge Imp doesn't count, I mean by normal methods).

Dread Kaiser
29th November 2015, 07:32 PM

Damnit man, you were just supposed to say "No"

failed sarcasm aside, "Awesome" is different for everyone

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 07:33 PM
Too bad that Chimera being the boss of the Deck isn't so viable and accesible like Red Nova in Resonators (March and that Edge Imp doesn't count, I mean by normal methods).

Furnimals lack a REAL ultimate bossmonster. Something like that has a) to look fucking badass and b) have field presense.
Cat Dancer is already more of a bossmonster than Chimera.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 07:34 PM
Furnimals lack a REAL ultimate bossmonster. Something like that has a) to look fucking badass and b) have field presense.
Cat Dancer is already more of a bossmonster than Chimera.

I'm waiting for the obligatory Level 10 Boss Monster. I wanna get a fucking dragon with saws coming from it.

Butter
Those stupid Clowns! I thought Konami was making a nice cool deck able to inflict Effect Damage consistently, but not stupidly strongly, while being able to use a bit of Rank 4 and even 5. bit being a keyword.

To be fair it's the players that abused clowns, but the Ptolmy/Infinity BS is inexcusable. There's no way they didn't spot that.

Pendulum

I agree perfectly with this.
But I like Mad Chimera's art a lot.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 07:36 PM
Damnit man, you were just supposed to say "No"

failed sarcasm aside, "Awesome" is different for everyone

Just wanted to make sure that everyone gets why it isn't sufficiently awesome.
Also, then I will call my definition "godlike" because one beast taking down everything is a god.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't have field presense. Just taking control of a monster.. meh

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:36 PM
To be fair it's the players that abused clowns, but the Ptolmy/Infinity BS is inexcusable. There's no way they didn't spot that.

What? No!
Just look at the newer cards. Konami decided to make it a R4NK Spam deck.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 07:37 PM
Just wanted to make sure that everyone gets why it isn't sufficiently awesome.
Also, then I will call my definition "godlike" because one beast taking down everything is a god.

- - - Updated - - -

Is funny that a Level 6 Synchro has that same effect but better, and a Level 5 has the same effect...

Mofiz

Clowns stopped being about effect damage the moment they started to become about effect damage. The last thing that looked like effect damage was 1 of Mirror Conducters effects and after that we only got Rank 4 Spam. And then Dennis had even another Duel with more Xyz Spam.
Also /Infinity stopped being a thing already before EmEMs became relevant.

Butter

Coolest boss monster imo.
10/10 creativity
It's something I would come up with art-wise.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 07:38 PM

Card art. Just that. It looks so twisted.
But if prefer being OTKed with a lot of imperious monsters, you know.
However, I prefer not being OTKed at all.

Butter
29th November 2015, 07:39 PM
Clowns stopped being about effect damage the moment they started to become about effect damage. The last thing that looked like effect damage was 1 of Mirror Conducters effects and after that we only got Rank 4 Spam. And then Dennis had even another Duel with more Xyz Spam.

I meant in the beginning, by the time plushie was even revealed clownblade was something being abused.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 07:41 PM
I meant in the beginning, by the time plushie was even revealed clownblade was something being abused.

Not just Clowns were used for Ptolemaious. Literally every Rank4able Deck used it. Even. Nekroz. And after a few months Infinity got replaced by Pleiades.

Butter
29th November 2015, 07:43 PM
I'm not saying they were. I'm saying they get something like a pass for me for the concept and orginal idea for clowns.
I was trying to say that some card designs are excusable. At least to me.

ARKhaven
29th November 2015, 07:52 PM
So putting aside from the rest of the discussion;

I love the art on Cat Dancer. It's gorgeous. I like the can't be destroyed by battle bit. The burn effect I find both odd and interesting. The tribute effect, yeah same old or close enough to the anime counterpart.

Carry on with the rest of the discussion, I'll just sit here working on a project paper that is going to hell in a hand basket, so I might as well make it entertaining for the group mates

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 07:59 PM
Geez, if her next dancing fusion is another freaking cat her Extra Deck might as well be labeled.
http://petcaretips.net/cats_Musical_Poster.jpg

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:02 PM
So putting aside from the rest of the discussion;

I love the art on Cat Dancer. It's gorgeous. I like the can't be destroyed by battle bit. The burn effect I find both odd and interesting. The tribute effect, yeah same old or close enough to the anime counterpart.

Carry on with the rest of the discussion,

I thought the discussion had already stopped.

I'll just sit here working on a project paper that is going to hell in a hand basket, so I might as well make it entertaining for the group mates

Don't be pessimist! Good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Geez, if her next dancing fusion is another freaking cat her Extra Deck might as well be labeled.

Maybe Selena is rehearsing an adaptation of the Cats' Musical with her Deck. Probably in the hope that it would provide her more screen time.

Butter
29th November 2015, 08:06 PM

100% Gold

ARKhaven
29th November 2015, 08:07 PM
I thought the discussion had already stopped.

Dunno on that. If it died, then it died until someone revives it.

Don't be pessimist! Good luck with that.

Not entirely pessimistic, but the member that has the data hasn't been contacting us at all when we've been trying to get in touch with him. The project is due tomorrow, we still have to finish up the paper and the powerpoint and with no data we're kinda stuck. So best I can do is be the Yuya/Clown and make the situation brighter for the others as I work on my part. Well, clown around, work while cracked out on green tea and whatever form of caffeine/sugar I can find around lessgo~

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:09 PM

... Makes sense.

Not entirely pessimistic, but the member that has the data hasn't been contacting us at all when we've been trying to get in touch with him. The project is due tomorrow, we still have to finish up the paper and the powerpoint and with no data we're kinda stuck.

Well, I know those kind of people. I can only wish you good luck with that.

So best I can do is be the Yuya/Clown and make the situation brighter for the others as I work on my part. Well, clown around, work while cracked out on green tea and whatever form of caffeine/sugar I can find around lessgo~

Arc-V's writers would be proud.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 08:15 PM

We all know that it is going to be a cat.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much what I'm doing here in one sentence.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:16 PM
We all know that it is going to be a cat.

Yeah.
But why does her deck have to be filled with cats? The Archetype name is "Moon-Light". She could have other type of... animals. It would make a Zoo out of her deck, but still.

ARKhaven
29th November 2015, 08:18 PM
Yeah.
But why does her deck have to be filled with cats? The Archetype name is "Moon-Light". She could have other type of... animals. It would make a Zoo out of her deck, but still.

I believe the current episode has more than cats, fusions aside.

Butter
29th November 2015, 08:21 PM
7.8/10 too much cat -IGN

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 08:24 PM
Yeah.

In Selena's world, only cats are permitted to be fusions. This is sad. I really wanted a Bunny Dancer fusion. Her archetype is a little depressing now that it seems like her Extra Deck is just full of dancing cats. Like some horrible youtube playlist.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:25 PM
I believe the current episode has more than cats, fusions aside.

Haven't seen it nor checked her cards, yet.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 08:29 PM
Bunny Dancer fusion

They probably would make it too erotic for a kid's show. So they won't make one at all.

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 08:38 PM
They probably would make it too erotic for a kid's show. So they won't make one at all.
I thought that ship had sailed.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/c6/DarkWitch-TF04-JP-VG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120420195039

GagagaOrganizer
29th November 2015, 08:43 PM
She's gorgeous! Her abilities are sweet. They can be very dangerous too in a dedicated deck built around them.

So happy they're finally coming! Can't wait to see the rest. Shining Victories is easily one of my favorites!

JTSW
29th November 2015, 08:48 PM
If someone used Ra's effect, or Backs to the wall, and then she showed up unstopped, heh heh.

I don't think I will be using Dark Room of Nightmare with this chick, unless others deal burn damage.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 09:00 PM
I thought that ship had sailed.
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/c6/DarkWitch-TF04-JP-VG.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120420195039

They won't fall for that mistake again.

ScionStorm
29th November 2015, 09:03 PM
They won't fall for that mistake again.

I always thought with that expression, Dark Witch was either stoned or having one of those moments under her skirt.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 09:05 PM
I always thought with that expression, Dark Witch was either stoned or having one of those moments under her skirt.

Heck, the way it's designed, why not both at the same time?

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 09:12 PM
Shining Victories is easily one of my favorites!

They're all my favourites!
Lately, Konami has been releasing a lot of cool stuff.

Destiny91
29th November 2015, 09:15 PM

Maybe Konami forgot about the existence of Thousand Blades while creating the Effects for the Clowns...Yeah Right LOL

Butter
29th November 2015, 09:19 PM
I certainly did.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 09:21 PM
Maybe Konami forgot about the existence of Thousand Blades while creating the Effects for the Clowns...Yeah Right LOL

Exactly.
I still don't understand how they could come up with Stitls Shooter. It still astounds how they didn't make it Level 4.

- - - Updated - - -

I certainly did.

But Konami should test all the new cards to see if they won't ruin the game.
Sometimes they just take a more "marketing strategy" approach.

ChaseLumsden
29th November 2015, 09:36 PM
Awesome! We're finally getting Selena's things! And in addition, more in this set? Awesome.
I also like how Cat Dancer's effects revolve around the anime's with the effect of breaking into things twice. I also like how Cat Dancer can attack all monsters twice, with the first not destroying them, and each attack she delivers is a 100 LP hit in the face. This is horrifying. 2400 ATK, plus 100 LP for up to ten hits, minus of course the monsters' ATK? That's asking for trouble. dd things like Piercing Damage abilities, ATK increases, and whatnot, and this might actually be a fun card to use. I'm already building Moon-Lights, so this is gonna be fun.

Montag
29th November 2015, 09:44 PM
waste of space...

SynjoDeonecros
29th November 2015, 10:28 PM
Awesome! We're finally getting Selena's things! And in addition, more in this set? Awesome.
I also like how Cat Dancer's effects revolve around the anime's with the effect of breaking into things twice. I also like how Cat Dancer can attack all monsters twice, with the first not destroying them, and each attack she delivers is a 100 LP hit in the face. This is horrifying. 2400 ATK, plus 100 LP for up to ten hits, minus of course the monsters' ATK? That's asking for trouble. dd things like Piercing Damage abilities, ATK increases, and whatnot, and this might actually be a fun card to use. I'm already building Moon-Lights, so this is gonna be fun.

Since all Moon-Light monsters seem to be Beast-Warrior, that shouldn't be too hard to do; Tenki for searching, Tensen for mass-summoning, Kaiyo for piercing, and you build up their ATK, as well.

Personally, I'm hoping for the Beastborg monsters to come; I want to try and build a proper Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur deck around them.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 10:32 PM
waste of space...

Yeah, get out of our sight.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 10:36 PM
Since all Moon-Light monsters seem to be Beast-Warrior, that shouldn't be too hard to do; Tenki for searching, Tensen for mass-summoning, Kaiyo for piercing, and you build up their ATK, as well.

Personally, I'm hoping for the Beastborg monsters to come; I want to try and build a proper Beast Machine King Barbaros Ur deck around them.
I will have some problems handling the space with so much Fire Formations (I NEED the backrow hate you know, these Twisters have saved me from fucking Notices).

Basically if you tech a Menko in Moonlights (One of the best level 4 or lower Machines, or you can also tech the Mini Jinzos and Jinzo itself), you could theoricaly tech Beatsborgs, so I expect Beastborgs being something as generic as the Contact Fusion that is Beast-Eyes for Fusion Decks.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 10:40 PM
Second monster that could use Horn of the Phantom Beast pretty fucking well. But this time it's no Spam R4NK.

- - - Updated - - -

I will have some problems handling the space with so much Fire Formations (I NEED the backrow hate you know, these Twisters have saved me from fucking Notices).

Basically if you tech a Menko in Moonlights (One of the best level 4 or lower Machines, or you can also tech the Mini Jinzos and Jinzo itself), you could theoricaly tech Beatsborgs, so I expect Beastborgs being something as generic as the Contact Fusion that is Beast-Eyes for Fusion Decks.

Everything outside Tenki is unnecessary. The Traps are too slow and only do a bit damage. You are better with Fusion Support.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 10:44 PM
Second monster that could use Horn of the Phantom Beast pretty fucking well. But this time it's no Spam R4NK.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything outside Tenki is unnecessary. The Traps are too slow and only do a bit damage. You are better with Fusion Support.

Examples? I only can think about De-Fusion for giving the finishing blow or Battle Fusion (If only Violet Flash was real and buffed...). If Fusion Death Waltz was real it would work, but that fits more in Fluffals since they spam Fusions like crazy.

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 10:48 PM
Examples? I only can think about De-Fusion for giving the finishing blow or Battle Fusion (If only Violet Flash was real and buffed...). If Fusion Death Waltz was real it would work, but that's fits more in Fluffals since they spam Fusions like crazy.

Fusion Recovery. Fuse, recycle fodder for Dancer and have a Spell in your hand for next time. Or just further fuse her into Panther Dancer. Or just give her cards like Psychic Blade. 4800 ATK with multiple attacks is pretty much overkill.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 10:49 PM
Fusion Recovery. Fuse, recycle fodder for Dancer and have a Spell in your hand for next time. Or just further fuse her into Panther Dancer. Or just give her cards like Psychic Blade. 4800 ATK with multiple attacks is pretty much overkill.

Man, they only have one card revealed and you are already breaking them.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 10:53 PM

KOTS would work too if Panther Dancer remains with the specific Cat Dancer as a material (Inb4 It will have "A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Materials"). I would just spam Temple of the Kings in this Deck to give a surprise with Nightmare Archfiends and Panther Dancer (If Sheep is buffed).

- - - Updated - - -

Man, they only have one card revealed and you are already breaking them.

Mofiz, the mastermind of Clownbl... *shot*

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 10:55 PM

Not like I didn't find shit with Rank 4. If Shocklock ever gets banned in the OCG, I already know what will replace it.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 10:57 PM
Not like I didn't find shit with Rank 4. If Shocklock ever gets banned in the OCG, I already know what will replace it.

Power Rangers?

Mofiz
29th November 2015, 10:58 PM
Power Rangers?

Obviously it will still stay Rank 4. Was talking about first turn S0 Spam.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 11:00 PM

We should be happy Mofiz doesn't play Clowns.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:13 PM
Obviously it will still stay Rank 4. Was talking about first turn S0 Spam.

Thank god there isn't a fast Rank-Up searcher yet.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:17 PM
We should be happy Mofiz doesn't play Clowns.

Then I should not mention my Em swag combos (Note: With Shadow Maker, not more ways to exploit Plushfire).

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 11:23 PM
Then I should not mention my Em swag combos (Note: With Shadow Maker, not more ways to exploit Plushfire).

But Shadow Maker isn't out.
You try combos with anime-only cards?

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:28 PM
But Shadow Maker isn't out.
You try combos with anime-only cards?

Yes. This is one:
Bonus Dealer and Overlay Juggler in scales, Pendulum Summon the ones you can and draw 2, Xyz Summon Shadow Maker and Trapeze if you can, use Trapeze's effect to make Shadow Maker attack twice and Special Summon another from the Extra Deck, enter BP and attack, then use Overlay Juggler's Pendulum Effect on the Shadow Maker with Materials and Special Summon another from the Extra, then attach it to Trapeze and attack with the Extra Shadow Maker, BAM!, the Shadow Maker that was going to be destroyed is now more Materials for Trapeze.

Other is just use the Shadow Makers as fodder for F0 and steal much as you can with Trapeze's effect, if you stole an Xyz, attach it to F0 with Overlay Juggler and prevent its destruction by detaching at the end of BP (Fire Dancer also helps making another Shadow Maker as an alternative).

The bonus is that Cup Tricker allows to fight against cancer like Rafflesia and Infinity while also supply Materials for Xyzs like Dark Rebellion together with Overlay Juggler.

I also spam Number 14 just because of the burn prevention.

The Sonic Duck
29th November 2015, 11:33 PM

Probably only a matter of time until Raidraptors fix that. unless Konami is smart and then makes the effect limit you to raidraptors for the rest of the turn.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:36 PM
Probably only a matter of time until Raidraptors fix that. unless Konami is smart and then makes the effect limit you to raidraptors for the rest of the turn.
Konami isn't that stupid, yet.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 11:42 PM
Yes. This is one:
Bonus Dealer and Overlay Juggler in scales, Pendulum Summon the ones you can and draw 2, Xyz Summon Shadow Maker and Trapeze if you can, use Trapeze's effect to make Shadow Maker attack twice and Special Summon another from the Extra Deck, enter BP and attack, then use Overlay Juggler's Pendulum Effect on the Shadow Maker with Materials and Special Summon another from the Extra, then attach it to Trapeze and attack with the Extra Shadow Maker, BAM!, the Shadow Maker that was going to be destroyed is now more Materials for Trapeze.

This one is like the one Dennis used, right? It is indeed very powerful. This is why this cards don't deserve to be realeased without some violent nerf. Specially Bonus Dealer. It was obviously made only for the show.

Other is just use the Shadow Makers as fodder for F0 and steal much as you can with Trapeze's effect, if you stole an Xyz, attach it to F0 with Overlay Juggler and prevent its destruction by detaching at the end of BP.

This one sounds funny though. Hope, King of the Future stealing monsters like there was no tomorrow.

The bonus is that Cup Tricker allows to fight against cancer like Rafflesia and Infinity while also supply Materials for Xyzs like Dark Rebellion together with Overlay Juggler.

It may easily deal with cards like Raff and Infinity, but this is like battling fire with fire. These cards can never be released without some heavy nerf.

I also spam Number 14 just because of the burn prevention.

I like its artwork a lot. It has a cool effect too. It's a shame it only fits some niches.

Dyson Sphere
29th November 2015, 11:43 PM

since s0 seems to be your guys only problem how about a fieldspell or something that allows you to send a rank-up from deck to grave to activate its eff during either turn or something

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 11:47 PM

A card like that would be a great boost to RR. With a lot of restrictions/limitations, of course, so it can't be abused outside of them.

- - - Updated - - -

since s0 seems to be your guys only problem how about a fieldspell or something that allows you to send a rank-up from deck to grave to activate its eff during either turn or something

I bet we already discussed something like that on another thread a couple weeks ago.

Dyson Sphere
29th November 2015, 11:48 PM
A card like that would be a great boost to RR. With a lot of restrictions/limitations, of course, so it can't be abused outside of them.

lets have it be used outside of them, it gives a good boost to other rank-up decks too

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:49 PM
This one is like the one Dennis used, right? It is indeed very powerful. This is why this cards don't deserve to be realeased without some violent nerf. Specially Bonus Dealer. It was obviously made only for the show.

This one sounds funny though. Hope, King of the Future stealing monsters like there was no tomorrow.

It may easily deal with cards like Raff and Infinity, but this is like battling fire with fire. These cards can never be released without some heavy nerf.

I like its artwork a lot. It has a cool effect too. It's a shame it only fits some niches.

I also have others like making S39 with 4 Materials and attack twice with Trapeze and piercing from Fire Dancer, but I left it because I considered it too OP, more than the Shadow Maker play (5000 ATK in with 2 swings, what the fuck...).

I don't think Konami is going to nerf them hard, indeed they BUFFED the ones we have until now (They only nerfed Trapeze because without OPT and targeting itself was bonkers). I hope they still keep the burn theme since these ridiculous cards must have some risk (Like Plushfire summoning itself from the Zone and taking 500 Damage).

What I want the most is Magic Tactician to be buffed and don't end in a -3 because I always wanted a handtrap Cairngorgon, they just need to take out the send monster from field to Grave and its perfect.

Yuuri
29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
So basically, this thing is an OTK machine. Not bad.

Love how it whittles away the opponent's LP by merely declaring an attack. Definitely good against walls like Marshmallon or Spirit Reaper.

Is it just me, or was it buffed in the fact it cannot be destroyed by battle?

Nevertheless, I am extremely hyped for this archetype. I cannot wait to see what the others do.

Pendulum
29th November 2015, 11:53 PM
lets have it be used outside of them, it gives a good boost to other rank-up decks too

It would have to be something very balanced, then. Something that could be used in Rank-Up decks, but something that wouldn't turn every Xyz deck a Rank-Up deck. You understand what I mean? It would have to be an utility card, but, please, something that wouldn't be strongly abused.

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:54 PM
So basically, this thing is an OTK machine. Not bad.

Love how it whittles away the opponent's LP by merely declaring an attack. Definitely good against walls like Marshmallon or Spirit Reaper.

Is it just me, or was it buffed in the fact it cannot be destroyed by battle?

Nevertheless, I am extremely hyped for this archetype. I cannot wait to see what the others do.

I wanna see what the new Fusion will do since Panther Dancer was already bonkers by not having to pay anything for its effects.

Dyson Sphere
29th November 2015, 11:56 PM
It would have to be something very balanced, then. Something that could be used in Rank-Up decks, but something that wouldn't turn every Xyz deck a Rank-Up deck. You understand what I mean? It would have to be an utility card, but, please, something that wouldn't be strongly abused.

have you not be able to summon for rest of turn except by a rank up magics eff, that fixes s0 too

LolsterXD97
29th November 2015, 11:59 PM
have you not be able to summon for rest of turn except by a rank up magics eff, that fixes s0 too

That would be nice, the same restriction as Necro Vulture to prevent abuse, I like it.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 12:04 AM
I also have others like making S39 with 4 Materials and attack twice with Trapeze and piercing from Fire Dancer, but I left it because I considered it too OP, more than the Shadow Maker play (5000 ATK in with 2 swings, what the fuck...).

The 3 Shadow Makers + Trapeze Magician was OP too, yeah.

I don't think Konami is going to nerf them hard, indeed they BUFFED the ones we have until now (They only nerfed Trapeze because without OPT and targeting itself was bonkers). I hope they still keep the burn theme since these ridiculous cards must have some risk (Like Plushfire summoning itself from the Zone and taking 500 Damage).

They buffed them because their effects were useless. At least the first wave of Em.
If they're going to release them (which I even hope they don't), I hope they nerf'em hard. Performage have a lot of tools now. They have everything, they don't need more.
They may keep the self-burn theme but that doesn't really matters. 500 damage is nothing. And Trapeze prevents it.

What I want the most is Magic Tactician to be buffed and don't end in a -3 because I always wanted a handtrap Cairngorgon, they just need to take out the send monster from field to Grave and its perfect.

Hand Traps are really strong and hard to counter (currently, at least). A Cairn-like Hand Trap would be really annoying. But if desgined carefully (with conditions/limitations), it could result in a nice card.

- - - Updated - - -

At first sight, that doesn't seem a bad idea at all. But it would have to limit for the whole turn or something. Not only after being used.
Yeah, I like severe restrictions.

Dyson Sphere
30th November 2015, 12:04 AM
next thing we know theyll release structure deck circus extreme with all the performage pendulums we didn't get and shadow maker plus some game exclusive things and another broken clown xyz

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 12:08 AM
next thing we know theyll release booster pack circus extreme with all the performage pendulums we didn't get and shadow maker plus some game exclusive things and another broken clown xyz

Not expecting that, obviously.
But I'm afraid of a circus invasion in the near future, yes. However, according to the timeline, those performages won't be released in a main Booster, I think.

Dyson Sphere
30th November 2015, 12:14 AM
Not expecting that, obviously.
But I'm afraid of a circus invasion in the near future, yes. However, according to the timeline, those performages won't be released in a main Booster, I think.

edited my post to structure deck

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 12:17 AM
edited my post to structure deck

That only makes it worst, I guess. They'd be more easily accessible.
Fortunately, Konami will never do that.

LolsterXD97
30th November 2015, 12:22 AM
The 3 Shadow Makers + Trapeze Magician was OP too, yeah.

They buffed them because their effects were useless. At least the first wave of Em.
If they're going to release them (which I even hope they don't), I hope they nerf'em hard. Performage have a lot of tools now. They have everything, they don't need more.
They may keep the self-burn theme but that doesn't really matters. 500 damage is nothing. And Trapeze prevents it.

Hand Traps are really strong and hard to counter (currently, at least). A Cairn-like Hand Trap would be really annoying. But if desgined carefully (with conditions/limitations), it could result in a nice card.
Yeah, I agree it was too OP, I can still spam 3 Shadow Makers even if Trapeze cannot use its effect multiple times like with the Anime.

The ones that should be nerfed in my opinion are: Bonus Dealer, Ball Rider and maybe Shadow Maker (His only effect was to bring copies of itself, have mercy). Cup Tricker is also nerfable, but I don't think Konami is going to nerf something related to Xyz (Specially since it gives more Materials to Shock Master).

I have one for Tactician: "If you do; take damage equal to that monster's half original ATK that was targeted by that effect, before this card's activation" (Don't take it as CAC, is a speculation). It would make it balanced and also have synergy with Trapeze.

- - - Updated - - -

That only makes it worst, I guess. They'd be more easily accessible.
Fortunately, Konami will never do that.

Konami is unpredictable, watch them being in a Pendulum SP.

Pendulum
30th November 2015, 12:30 AM
The ones that should be nerfed in my opinion are: Bonus Dealer, Ball Rider and maybe Shadow Maker (His only effect was to bring copies of itself, have mercy). Cup Tricker is also nerfable, but I don't think Konami is going to nerf something related to Xyz (Specially since it gives more Materials to Shock Master).

They all need a nerf. I don't care if you think Konami is gonna nerf them or not, in case they're released. They need a violent nerf in order to come to the real world.

I have one for Tactician: "If you do; take damage equal to that monster's half original ATK that was targeted by that effect, before this card's activation" (Don't take it as CAC, is a speculation). It would make it balanced and also have synergy with Trapeze.

With Trapeze on field, that cost would be erased. It would be too much synergy. Clowns don't need more tools.

Konami is unpredictable, watch them being in a Pendulum SP.

No, please no. Let's stop with this speculation. Konami could be watching.

LolsterXD97
30th November 2015, 12:34 AM
They all need a nerf. I don't care if you think Konami is gonna nerf them or not, in case they're released. They need a violent nerf in order to come to the real world.

With Trapeze on field, that cost would be erased. It would be too much synergy. Clowns don't need more tools

No, please no. Let's stop with this speculation. Konami could be watching.

Okay, then let's just see what will happen and see which survives the nerfs, which not and which will not get touched (I will still use them since they are my favorites, but obviously I'm not selling my soul to the devil and use Luster and Sorcerer).

The cost its just for not having other Decks being able to spam it without a cost, just see how Clownblade ended (Or it can be changed to full original ATK to be a higher cost).

Ya know, speculation is in my blood, I cannot pass one day without imagining me playing with the new Arc-V Anime Cards or strange fan fics while sleeping .

KingJinzo
30th November 2015, 01:09 AM
Well, it's a nice effect, the only problem is WHY ONLY 100 .__.

Even 200 would have felt more substantial.
200 is too much. If she can theoretically attack ten times, then the burn damage would be 2000. 1000 is enough, plus battle damage and other burn effects. Additionally, the Moon-Light archetype has cards that can double Cat Dancer's ATK. 100 is just a little tip on top of the ice mountain.

LolsterXD97
30th November 2015, 01:20 AM
200 is too much. If she can theoretically attack ten times, then the burn damage would be 2000. 1000 is enough, plus battle damage and other burn effects. Additionally, the Moon-Light archetype has cards that can double Cat Dancer's ATK. 100 is just a little tip on top of the ice mountain.

With Nightmare Archfiends you can do up to 5400 Damage and with Panther Dancer it is OTK.

Dread Kaiser
30th November 2015, 01:28 AM
to all you complaining about the 100 thing, think of it this way.

you have a means of dealing damage to a wall of pendulum monsters without needing some extra card around to deal piercing. and without killing Floaters to boot.

Now if only they'd give us a Xyz specific Floodgate to round that out with...

TheRamenNoodle
30th November 2015, 01:50 AM
Whoa. Wasn't really expecting this.

This song seems fitting. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOcw_F5xuJM)

ScionStorm
30th November 2015, 02:12 AM
I can see Pendulum Booster SP featuring Sawatari and Denniss following the Fusion SP much clearer now.

Baroque
30th November 2015, 02:59 AM
to all you complaining about the 100 thing, think of it this way.

you have a means of dealing damage to a wall of pendulum monsters without needing some extra card around to deal piercing. and without killing Floaters to boot.
This, a thousand times. It's a lovely way of chipping through stall decks and I especially look forward to seeing what the rest of the archetype'll give us to fun around with.

Joenen
30th November 2015, 03:53 AM
Looking forward to seeing how the other Moon-Light monsters turn out.

Liking the art on Cat Dancer too.

Joenen
30th November 2015, 03:59 AM
Also think of her burn more like Gagaga cowboy.

She's basically like that if Cowboy could attack and destroy multiple monsters in battle. The extra bit of damage does add up accross multiple attacks. And like it was said earlier, even 200 extra damage per attack could be huge. 3 monsters on field deals 1200 damage right there. Kinda nasty in top of battle damage and beating over all monsters.

It will depend though on how good the materials are.

TheRamenNoodle
30th November 2015, 04:59 AM
tbh, the 100 damage is just Juggler bait atm

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 05:47 AM

If i say first turn Spam, I mean it. The OCG can summon it every first turn..

Dread Kaiser
30th November 2015, 05:52 AM
tbh, the 100 damage is just Juggler bait atm
So is attacking with her
or the whole point of a moonlight deck thus far.

Mofiz
30th November 2015, 05:57 AM
So is attacking with her
or the whole point of a moonlight deck thus far.

He talks about the effect that kills her.

Lord Bunilla
30th November 2015, 08:39 AM

Sarcasm on the internet is like a ninja. The moment you mention it, it's already too late.

Brightshine Stardust
30th November 2015, 03:42 PM
Hmm, okay, you all convinced me 100 is enough :D

Anyway, I wonder, will we see an card game original Moon-Light cards? And will the main deck Moon-Light we've known so far gets any buff?

I'm hoping yes for the latter.

ScionStorm
2nd December 2015, 11:59 PM
This card would pair interestingly with Joey's Attrition card if it ever came out.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attrition

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 12:01 AM
This card would pair interestingly with Joey's Attrition card if it ever came out.

Now that would be a sordid combo.

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 12:08 AM

Dragons of Legend 3 NOW!

Dyson Sphere
3rd December 2015, 12:21 AM
Dragons of Legend 3 NOW!

or battle city 2

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 12:21 AM
or battle city 2

Why not both?

TheRamenNoodle
3rd December 2015, 12:53 AM
Why not both?

*music plays*

Destiny91
3rd December 2015, 01:48 AM
When you look back, there are lots of cards that have to be printed IRL. In my case, the problem is that most of them are from GX. To be more specific: Bastion's Yokai manga cards, The Legendary planets and of course, if we are talking about Bastion, this one is a must

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a0/FireDragon-JP-Anime-GX.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080701154824

But since it was never shown as a card, my hopes are almost unreal about it.

Volteccer
3rd December 2015, 02:28 AM
When you look back, there are lots of cards that have to be printed IRL. In my case, the problem is that most of them are from GX. To be more specific: Bastion's Yokai manga cards, The Legendary planets and of course, if we are talking about Bastion, this one is a must

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/a/a0/FireDragon-JP-Anime-GX.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20080701154824

I think everyone at least kind of wants Fire Dragon to be real. My 13-year-old self would have loved nothing more than to have it, since I ran a Fire deck during the GX era. (It eventually became a Flamvell deck)

Dyson Sphere
3rd December 2015, 02:34 AM

i'd rather have these printed
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Wall
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rebirth_Judgment_(anime)

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 02:45 AM
i'd rather have these printed
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Wall
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rebirth_Judgment_(anime)

Lightsworms would love Wall.

Dyson Sphere
3rd December 2015, 03:00 AM
Lightsworms would love Wall.

and infernoids and the deck it was made for, cyberdarks

Brightshine Stardust
3rd December 2015, 03:49 AM
When you look back, there are lots of cards that have to be printed IRL.

Way more than "a lot".

From my post in the Older Anime Cards (http://ygorganization.com/forum/showthread.php/412-Older-Anime-Cards) thread:

Anyway, a list of cards I want to be printed

DM:
1.Little Red Riding Hood (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Little_Red_Riding_Hood)
2.Ipiria (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ipiria)
3.Backup Gardna (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Backup_Gardna)
4.Yowie (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yowie)
5.Kung Fu Nyan Nyan (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Kung_Fu_Nyan_Nyan)
6.Valkyrie Brunhilde (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Brunhilde)
7.Valkyrie Dritte (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Dritte)
8.Valkyrie Erste (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Erste)
9.Valkyrie Zweite (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Zweite)
10.Glife the Phantom Bird (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Glife_the_Phantom_Bird)
11.Ruby Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ruby_Dragon)
12.Clone Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Clone_Dragon)
13.Vampiric Leech (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vampiric_Leech)
14.Orgoth the Relentless (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Orgoth_the_Relentless)
15.Next World (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Next_World)
16.Giant Flood (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Flood)
17.Magical Alms (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Alms)
18.Gingerbread House (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gingerbread_House)
19.Impact Revive (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Impact_Revive)
20.Hyper Refresh (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hyper_Refresh)
21.Golden Castle of Stromberg (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Castle_of_Stromberg)
22.Enchanted Sword Nothung (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Enchanted_Sword_Nothung)
23.Valkyrie's Embrace (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Valkyrie's_Embrace)
24.Swan Maiden (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Swan_Maiden)
25.Rainbow Bridge Bifrost (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rainbow_Bridge_Bifrost)
26.Ride of the Valkyries (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ride_of_the_Valkyries)
27.Penguin Sword (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Penguin_Sword)
28.Excalibur (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur)
29.Underworld Circle (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Underworld_Circle)
30.Aero Nail (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Aero_Nail)
31.Dragon Nails (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Nails)
32.Ice Age Panic (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ice_Age_Panic)
33.Counterbalance (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counterbalance)
34.Cursed Twin Dolls (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cursed_Twin_Dolls)
35.Spell Sanctuary (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Spell_Sanctuary)
36.Purity of the Cemetery (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Purity_of_the_Cemetery)
37.Magical Academy (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Academy)
38.Shield Recovery (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_Recovery)
39.Thirst for Compensation (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Thirst_for_Compensation)
40.Attrition (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attrition)
41.Mystic Eruption (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Eruption)
42.Recycling Plant (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Recycling_Plant)
43.Bond Between Teacher and Student (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bond_Between_Teacher_and_Student)
44.Reverse of Reverse (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Reverse_of_Reverse)
45.Chaos Barrier Field (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chaos_Barrier_Field)
46.Attack Guidance Barrier (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Attack_Guidance_Barrier)
47.Harpie Lady Sparrow Formation (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Harpie_Lady_Sparrow_Formation)
48.Harpie's Feather Storm (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Harpie's_Feather_Storm)
49.The Legendary Gambler (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Legendary_Gambler)
50.Limit Tribute (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Limit_Tribute)
51.Magician's Selection (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magician's_Selection)
52.Holy Whirlwind - Divine Wind (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Divine_Wind)
53.Chasm of Spikes (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Chasm_of_Spikes)
54.Take One Chance (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Take_One_Chance) (changed to select one random S/T instead of random card)
55.Ambush Shield (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ambush_Shield)

GX:
1.E-Hero Clay Guardian (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_HERO_Clay_Guardian)
2.Big Vintage Magna Mutton (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Vintage_Magna_Mutton)
3.Camouflage Gardna (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Camouflage_Gardna)
4.Arcana Force VII - Strength (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana_Force_VIII_-_Strength)
5.Arcana Force XII - The Hanged Man (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana_Force_XII_-_The_Hanged_Man)
6.Arcana Force XV - The Fiend (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Arcana_Force_XV_-_The_Fiend)
7.Giant Rex (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Giant_Rex_%28anime%29)
8.B.E.S. Assault Core (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/B.E.S._Assault_Core)
9.D3 (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/D3)
10.Curry Fiend Roux (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Curry_Fiend_Roo)
11.Snow Fairy (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_Fairy)
12.Paleozoic Fossil Machine - Skullconvoy (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Machine_Skull_Convoy)
13.Cenozoic Fossil Machine - Skullbuggy (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Machine_Skull_Buggy)
14.Mezosoic Fossil Machine - Skullwagon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Machine_Skull_Wagon)
15.Paleozoic Fossil Dragon - Skullgeoth (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Paleozoic_Fossil_Dragon_-_Skullgeoth)
16.Cenozoic Fossil Dragon - Skullgar (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Dragon_Skullgar)
17.Paleozoic Fossil Knight - Skullking (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Paleozoic_Fossil_Knight_-_Skullking)
18.Mezosoic Fossil Knight - Skullknight (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mesozoic_Fossil_Knight_-_Skullknight)
19.Level Pod (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Pod)
20.Cobal, Excavator of Dark World (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cobal,_Excavator_of_Dark_World)
21.Brain Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Brain_Dragon)
22.Genghis Ghan the Emperor Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Genghis_Ghan_the_Emperor_Dragon)
23.Demiurge EMA (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Demiurge_Ema) (effect changed to work with any Tokens)
24.Cyber Angel Benten (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Angel_Benten)
25.Cyber Angel Dakini (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Angel_Dakini)
26.Cyber Angel Idaten (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Angel_Idaten)
27.Cyber Petit Angel (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cyber_Petit_Angel)
28.Maiden in Love (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Maiden_in_Love)
29.Mystic Egg (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Egg)
30.Mystic Baby Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Baby_Dragon)
31.Mystic Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Dragon)
32.Mystic Baby Knight
33.Mystic Knight
34.Mystic Baby Magician
35.Mystic Magician
36.Mystic Revolution (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystic_Revolution)
37.Machine Angel Ritual (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Machine_Angel_Ritual)
38.Jewel Sword (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jewel_Sword)
39.Allegro Toile (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Allegro_Toile)
40.Different Dimension Hangar (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Different_Dimension_Hangar)
41.Spell e - Red Pepper
42.Spell e - Caraway
43.Bonfire (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bonfire)
44.Fossil Fusion (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fossil_Fusion)
45.Bacchus Banquet (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bacchus_Banquet)
46.Ojama Delta Thunder!! (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ojama_Delta_Thunder!!)
47.Shield Attack (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shield_Attack)
48.Cupid Kiss (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cupid_Kiss)
49.Relativity Field (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Relativity_Field)
50.Elemental Mirage (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Elemental_Mirage)
51.Counter e - Cumin
52.The One to be Protected (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_One_to_be_Protected)
53.Power Wall (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Power_Wall)
54.Hero's Rule 1 (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hero's_Rule_1:_Five_Freedoms)
55.Common Sacrifice (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Common_Sacrifice)

5Ds:
1.Red Nova (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Red_Nova_(card))
2.Armored White Bear (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_White_Bear)
3.Devotion Gardna (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Devotion_Gardna)
4.Crystal Rose Spirit (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Crystal_Rose_Spirit)
5.Liberated Rear Warrior (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Liberated_Rear_Warrior)
6.Jester Queen (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Jester_Queen)
7.Ancient Gear Statue (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ancient_Gear_Statue)
8.Sleeping Giant Zushin (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zushin_the_Sleeping_Giant)
9.Wild Heart (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wild_Heart)
10.Wall of Waves - Wave Wall (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wave_Wall)
11.Synchron Keeper (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchron_Keeper)
12.Camion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Camion,_the_Timelord)
13.Zadion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zadion,_the_Timelord)
14.Razion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Razion,_the_Timelord)
15.Hairon, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hairon,_the_Timelord)
16.Michion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Michion,_the_Timelord)
17.Raphion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raphion,_the_Timelord)
18.Gabrion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gabrion,_the_Timelord)
19.Sandaion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sandaion,_the_Timelord)
20.Tzaphion, the Timelord (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tzaphion,_the_Timelord)
21.Fuse Ray Blaster (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fuse_Ray_Blaster)
22.Lock Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lock_Dragon)
23.Clear Effector (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Clear_Effector)
24.Fortune Fairy Hikari (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Fairy_Hikari)
25.Fortune Fairy En (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Fairy_En)
26.Fortune Fairy Fu (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Fairy_Hu)
27.Fortune Fairy Sui (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Fairy_Swee)
28.Fortune Fairy An (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Fairy_Ann)
29.Fortune Fairy Chi (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fortune_Fairy_Chee)
30.Hollow Spirit (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hollow_Spirit)
31.Hollow Ghost (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hollow_Ghost)
32.Double Ripple (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Ripple)
33.Junk Factory (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Junk_Factory)
34.Ecole de Zone (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Ecole_de_Zone)
35.Soul-Binding Gate (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Soul-Binding_Gate)
36.Mind Monster (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mind_Monster)
37.Destruction Insurance (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Destruction_Insurance)
38.Revolution - Trick Battle (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trick_Battle)
39.Synchro Spirits (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Spirits)
40.Synchro Sonic (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Sonic)
41.Synchro Barrier Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Barrier_Force)
42.Synchro Baton (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Baton)
43.Synchro Big Tornado (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Big_Tornado)
44.Synchro Prominence (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Synchro_Prominence)
45.Fairy Breath (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Breath)
46.Black Wing (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Black_Wing)
47.Tricolor Illusion (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tricolor_Illusion)
48.Dimension Equilibrium (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dimension_Equilibrium)
49.Morphtronic Impact Return (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Morphtronic_Impact_Return)
50.Shockwave (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shockwave)
51.Scrum Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Scrum_Force)
52.Wave Rebound (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wave_Rebound)
53.Anti Emptiness (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Anti_Emptiness)
54.Stay Force (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stay_Force)
55.Damage Lance (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Lance)

Zexal:
1.Tamagushi the Righteous (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tamagushi_the_Righteous)
2.Sakaki the Honor Student (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sakaki_the_Honor_Student)
3.Muscle Guardna (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Muscle_Gardna)
4.Galaxy Stealth Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Galaxy_Stealth_Dragon)
5.No. 5 Perishing-Ghost Dragon - Death Chimaera Dragon (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_5:_Des_Chimera_Dragon)
6.No. 4 Deathly Poisonous Jellyfish - Stealth Kragen (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_4:_Stealth_Kragen)
7.No. 3 Hell Cicada King - Locust King (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_3:_Cicada_King)
8.No. 2 Mosquito Science Ninja - Shadow Mosquito (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_2:_Ninja_Shadow_Mosquito)
9.No. 1 Infection Baal Zebul (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_1:_Infection_Buzz_King)
10.Gimmick Puppet Princess (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gimmick_Puppet_Princess)
11.Zexal Weapon - Sylphid Wing (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/ZW_-_Sylphid_Wing)
12.Tribulldog (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Tribulldog)
13.Sumo King Dog (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sumo_King_Dog)
14.Recycle Rhinobot (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Recycle_Rhinobot)
15.Antidote Nurse (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Antidote_Nurse)
16.Twin Tail Cat Lady (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Tail_Cat_Lady)
17.Cat Girl Magician (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_Girl_Magician)
18.Cat Girl (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_Girl)
19.Stray Cat Girl (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stray_Cat_Girl)
20.Stray Cat (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Stray_Cat)
21.Monster Cat (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Cat)
22.Counter Meowsure (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Counter_Meowsure)
23.Cat World (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_World)
24.Cat Meeting (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cat_Meeting)
25.Dogking (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dogking)
26.Doubulldog (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Doubulldog)
27.Armored Xyz (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Armored_Xyz)
28.Xyz Treasure (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Treasure)
29.Bi-Tension (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Tension)
30.Level Cross (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Level_Doubler)
31.Break Stream (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Break_Stream)
32.Champion's Sacred Cloak (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Emperor's_Armor)
33.Overlay Satellite (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Satellite)
34.Overlay Chain (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Chain)
35.Overlay World (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_World)
36.Overlay Flash (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Flash)
37.Photon Trade (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Photon_Trade)
38.Photon Pressure World (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Photon_World)
39.Cards Descended from Creation of Ascension (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_of_Ascension)
40.Banish Reactor (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Banish_Reactor)
41.Gamusharush (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gamusharush)
42.Palenque Sarcophagus (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Palenque_Sarcophagus)
43.Cross Draw of Destiny (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Cross_Draw_of_Destiny)
44.Rank-Up Return (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rank-Up_Return)
45.Rank-Up Rising (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Rank-Up_Rising)
46.Gimmick Box (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gimmick_Box)
47.Gimmick Shield (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gimmick_Shield)
48.Gagagamirage (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gagagamirage)
49.Overlay Connect (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Connection)
50.Overlay Blessing (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Assistance)
51.Overlay Hunt (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Hunt)
52.Overlay Menace (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Overlay_Menace)
53.Hyper Burning (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hyper_Burning)
54.Number Return (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_Return)
55.Guts Guard (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Guts_Guard)

Dread Kaiser
3rd December 2015, 04:02 AM
Holy shit man.....

ScionStorm
3rd December 2015, 04:21 AM
You actually want Golden Castle of Stromberg to be a real card?

Also, Giant Rex was first used in DM by both Noah Kaiba and Rex Raptor.

Brightshine Stardust
3rd December 2015, 04:38 AM

Nerfed, of course

Also, Giant Rex was first used in DM by both Noah Kaiba and Rex Raptor.

Yeah, but I don't have anything from DM list that I want to replace with Giant Rex :p

So since Giant Rex is also used in GX, I treat it as a GX card instead.

Dyson Sphere
3rd December 2015, 05:01 AM
cards i want not on your list, card of ascension , hologram projection, numeron, orichalos, armor

Brightshine Stardust
3rd December 2015, 06:30 AM
cards i want not on your list, card of ascension , hologram projection, numeron, orichalos, armor

Actually, Card of Ascension is on my list. It's just that I used the Japanese name instead. Which reminds me, I need to change the link.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 09:39 AM

Not the adulterated one.