PDA

View Full Version : Monarch Showcase Thumbnail

Devocrown
10th September 2015, 04:19 AM
Just the Thumbnail for my Monarch Video coming next Wednesday, next time ill post the picture without the words if anyone wanted to use it :p

https://i.gyazo.com/ed38bf4d02dac4df46ea2d39de64b65c.jpg

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:11 AM
Nice thumbnail.

Came out nice :D

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:25 AM
You know what we really need these days? High quality full-sized art of March of the Monarchs. That is some of the most badass art in the game; how do we not have good pictures of it?

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:34 AM
You know what we really need these days? High quality full-sized art of March of the Monarchs. That is some of the most badass art in the game; how do we not have good pictures of it?

Couldn't agree more.

Tamaru
14th September 2015, 05:20 PM
The low quality images of Pandeity Monarchs and Idea are really jarring, but I know there's probably not much else you can work with at the moment.

White Hollow
2nd October 2015, 12:13 PM
I know low quality is all you can work with but it really hurts this image. Also that font is terrible and its deviation from the general color scheme distracts me somewhat. I don't really like it as a GFX art piece but I'm sure it will serve the purpose of a thumbnail just fine. :)

Hope in the Interstice
2nd October 2015, 12:13 PM
I know low quality is all you can work with but it really hurts this image. Also that font is terrible and its deviation from the general color scheme distracts me somewhat. I don't really like it as a GFX art piece but I'm sure it will serve the purpose of a thumbnail just fine. :)
Well, since the Monarch Structure Deck R came out, there's no need for those low quality artworks anymore. :D

White Hollow
2nd October 2015, 12:17 PM
Well, since the Monarch Structure Deck R came out, there's no need for those low quality artworks anymore. :D

That's ture, he could update it with HQ images now.

Yuuri
2nd October 2015, 02:12 PM
The low quality images of Pandeity Monarchs and Idea are really jarring, but I know there's probably not much else you can work with at the moment.

The wikia should have HQ images by now, so he/she could always check there. It would require a little more work, but quality is more rewarding, I believe.

EDIT: Yes, there are much better images of the new Monarch cards.