PDA

View Full Version : [OCG] Millennium Pack Stuff

Organization Messenger
3rd December 2015, 08:20 AM
3rd December 2015 08:20 AM

[OCG] Millennium Pack Stuff (http://ygorganization.com/lolwhatisthispack/)
DM never rests
http://i1.wp.com/www.ultraimg.com/images/fe4008fc-s.jpg?w=605
Gokuen no Curse of Dragon / Infernal Curse of Dragon
Dark Dragon / Effect
LV5 2000/1500
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 Field Spell Card on the field; destroy it.
(2) Once per turn: You can send Fusion Material Monsters you control, including this card, to the Graveyard, and if you do, Fusion Summon that Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck.
http://i0.wp.com/www.ultraimg.com/images/e63d2431-s.jpg?w=605
Hidariude no Daishou / Compensation of Left Arm
Spell Normal
You cannot Set Spell/Trap Cards during the turn you activate this card.
(1) If you have (2?) or more cards in your hand: Banish all cards from your hand; add 1 Spell Card from your Deck to your hand.
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (http://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (http://ygorganization.com/lolwhatisthispack/)

Mofiz
3rd December 2015, 08:23 AM
Holy mother of god. A generic spell searcher.
Disappointed by the Dragon though. It should atleast special Summon itself

Hope in the Interstice
3rd December 2015, 08:49 AM
Likewise. And I'm still not inherently fond of self-Fusion Summoners.

Brightshine Stardust
3rd December 2015, 08:50 AM
Nice, Left Arm Compensation is being left (lol) as a Spell card just like in the manga (in the anime it was a Trap for whatever reason)

or be treated as "Curse of Dragon" while on the hand, field, and Graveyard

ScionStorm
3rd December 2015, 08:52 AM
Curse of Dragon retrain with a built-in Burning Land effect that doesn't deal damage. Hmm. On the other hand, a monster that works as Polymerization. Kind of wish it had the clause (the name of this monster is treated as Curse of Dragon while on the field).

Left Arm Offering is an interesting choice. Still waiting for Attack Guidance Armor and Magical Trick Mirror. It's waaaaaaaay past time we got those cards.

Hope in the Interstice
3rd December 2015, 08:56 AM
Still waiting for Attack Guidance Armor
Can't you just use Shift?

ScionStorm
3rd December 2015, 09:01 AM
Can't you just use Shift?

Lord Seto Kaiba doesn't use Shift. You fool!

Sanokal
3rd December 2015, 09:06 AM
Nice cards. Please give us Diabound too...*crosses fingers*

Devocrown
3rd December 2015, 09:10 AM
Artwork looks amazing, but until/if we get more support for these cards, this CoD retrain sucks :/

JTSW
3rd December 2015, 09:15 AM
Infernal Curse of Dragon is meh, I see it's use but meh.

Wasn't there suppose to be weekly reveals of Gandora X, Lord Gaia whatever, and then Lemon Magician Girl?

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 09:34 AM
Holly cow! Compensation of Left Arm!! And not a bad effect! A generic effect?? Wow!!
Love that art.

That dragon looks curious. The first effect is odd. But maybe an in-theme Field Spell card that benefits from being destroyed (the trend, nowadays) is going to be released.
And its second effect helps Fusion Summoning a lot of Fusions who require Dragons. Nice.

Zarkiel
3rd December 2015, 09:57 AM
I don't know if that new spell is broken or just bad. even as a minimum minus 2, getting to just add a card can be very broken, especially with things like raigeki around. top that off with pendulums, this could be very broken if played right.

Hope in the Interstice
3rd December 2015, 09:59 AM
I don't know if that new spell is broken or just bad. even as a minimum minus 2, getting to just add a card can be very broken, especially with things like raigeki around. top that off with pendulums, this could be very broken if played right.
Fortunately, Pendulums are only Spells when they're in the Pendulum Zone so we're good on that front. I think Kozmos might be able to use it, though.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 10:04 AM
Fortunately, Pendulums are only Spells when they're in the Pendulum Zone so we're good on that front. I think Kozmos might be able to use it, though.

It can be game changing if used in the correct timing. Just have a nice Extra Deck filled with Pendulums, banish your hand to search Raigeki, Pendulum Summon a bunch of monsters, laugh, win. And then you find your opponent has a Menkoto/Battle Fader/Swift Scarecrow.
Now I want even less Monster Reborn to get back.

Mystic TimeKeeper
3rd December 2015, 10:05 AM
It can be game changing if used in the correct timing. Just have a nice Extra Deck filled with Pendulums, banish your hand to search Raigeki, Pendulum Summon a bunch of monsters, laugh, win. And then you find your opponent has a Menkoto/Battle Fader/Swift Scarecrow.
Now I want even less Monster Reborn to get back.

You do remember Azatoth exist and most Pendulums are LV4, right? If anything floaters are more of a concern than hand-traps.

Zarkiel
3rd December 2015, 10:09 AM

Wasn't referring to searching pendulums. I was referring to the fact that they can have a full field easily without a hand.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 10:11 AM
You do remember Azatoth exist and most Pendulums are LV4, right? If anything floaters are more of a concern than hand-traps.

True, you're right. I was forgeting about him. But you may have used him already.
But in the second case you probably wouldn't search Raigeki because you would know it would trigger a lot of effects

Zarkiel
3rd December 2015, 10:14 AM
True, you're right. I was forgeting about him. But you may have used him already.
But in the second case you probably wouldn't search Raigeki because you would know it would trigger a lot of effects

and then there's dweller. Rank 4, for all you're bullshit needs.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 10:21 AM
and then there's dweller. Rank 4, for all you're bullshit needs.

Yeah, but you won't always have what you need. And not everyone plays those cards.
I don't even play Raigeki, but if I played it and a full pendulum deck and used that combo I said earlier, I would easily fall into a Swift Scarecrow, for instance, since R4NK isn't my thing.

Zarkiel
3rd December 2015, 10:32 AM
Yeah, but you won't always have what you need. And not everyone plays those cards.
I don't even play Raigeki, but if I played it and a full pendulum deck and used that combo I said earlier, I would easily fall into a Swift Scarecrow, for instance, since R4NK isn't my thing.

yeah, but dweller's pretty common, at least tcg wise. Personally I will never touch this combo because I would hate it being used on me, so I won't use it on others.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 10:37 AM
yeah, but dweller's pretty common, at least tcg wise. Personally I will never touch this combo because I would hate it being used on me, so I won't use it on others.

Same here. I don't even play Raigeki. Don't like it. Hate it when my opponent has a nice field, but I happened to build a great defense. And then comes Raigeki and I lose.

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 01:04 PM
Use Yosenjus, Summon your shit, banish all your hand to add Card of Demise, draw 3, pro.

That Dragon has synergy with the Timaeus Fusions too and that new Gaia.

Mofiz
3rd December 2015, 03:40 PM
Use Yosenjus, Summon your shit, banish all your hand to add Card of Demise, draw 3, pro.

That Dragon has synergy with the Timaeus Fusions too and that new Gaia.

Draw 3, banish all of them because you can't use any of them since no Special Summon, no setting your floodgates.

Also the Dragon doesn't go well with the Fusions at all. Noone will ever Tribute Summon this, followed by a Dark Magician just to go for Amulet. You could aswell Spam BlaMagi and use Eye of Timeaus or just fuse from your hand with a Dragon that is worth it.

Hoozuki_Suigetsu
3rd December 2015, 04:39 PM
So this Marik card can't Help Ra Decks... Hmm Ok

Curse Dragon looks Amazing although reminds me a shrimp/gamba for the Tail and the color.

Volteccer
3rd December 2015, 04:49 PM
I like the new Curse of Dragon; Hopefully I can make a functional deck around all of Yugi's revamped cards. A lot of them are high level, though, so I may have to use Obnoxious Celtic Guard just so I don't brick.

Mofiz
3rd December 2015, 04:50 PM
I like the new Curse of Dragon; Hopefully I can make a functional deck around all of Yugi's revamped cards. A lot of them are high level, though, so I may have to use Obnoxious Celtic Guard just so I don't brick.

Lots of Montage Dragon.

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 04:53 PM
Draw 3, banish all of them because you can't use any of them since no Special Summon, no setting your floodgates.

Also the Dragon doesn't go well with the Fusions at all. Noone will ever Tribute Summon this, followed by a Dark Magician just to go for Amulet. You could aswell Spam BlaMagi and use Eye of Timeaus or just fuse from your hand with a Dragon that is worth it.

Then wait for the other turn to use Demise.

I'm sure it will be something in the pack which will make summoning this dragon easier (OR tech Pendulums). And if you want to go full Yugi.dek, this with Gazelle is fodder for Beast-eyes.

Dyson Sphere
3rd December 2015, 06:16 PM
Might use this in my chaos necroface

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 09:49 PM
If Dimension Fusion were unbanned...

Mofiz
3rd December 2015, 10:31 PM

We already have Rekindling and Soul Charge to search, no need for more...

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 10:33 PM

... I'll pretend I didn't see this.

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 10:33 PM
We already have Rekindling and Soul Charge to search, no need for more...

I was just imagining a boost for VWXYZ, your hand is filled with Unions, use Left Arm and search Dimension Fusion, then use it to Special Summon all the Unions and them fuse all for VWXYZ, but it would be such a waste of resources instead of going for salty Rank 4.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd December 2015, 10:37 PM
I'm really anxious to get this in the states; I'm eager to test out Card of Demise in my Yosenju deck; maybe it'll work better than Pot of Duality...

LolsterXD97
3rd December 2015, 10:39 PM
I'm really anxious to get this in the states; I'm eager to test out Card of Demise in my Yosenju deck; maybe it'll work better than Pot of Duality...

It can work better most of the times, but if you draw monsters then that would be a great lost, unlike Duality which even if it reveals contents of the Deck, you don't lose anything. But anything can happen in a duel.

KingJinzo
3rd December 2015, 10:52 PM
Nice cards. Please give us Diabound too...*crosses fingers*

Speaking of Diabound, I want Zorc Necrophades as a card. A Level 12 Ritual Monster with 5000 ATK and DEF.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 10:55 PM
Speaking of Diabound, I want Zorc Necrophades as a card. A Level 12 Ritual Monster with 5000 ATK and DEF.

This (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zorc)? Or perhaps this (Dark Master - Zorc)?

- - - Updated - - -

A retrained Zorc would be welcoming, yes.
Alongside Diabound, of course, and Bakura's cards from that last duel against little Yugi.

Sanokal
3rd December 2015, 11:05 PM
This (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zorc)? Or perhaps this (Dark Master - Zorc)?

- - - Updated - - -

A retrained Zorc would be welcoming, yes.
Alongside Diabound, of course, and Bakura's cards from that last duel against little Yugi.

At least it'll be more likely them than cards from Waking the Dragons, given the pack name.

Pendulum
3rd December 2015, 11:09 PM
At least it'll be more likely them than cards from Waking the Dragons, given the pack name.

Yeah, I hope so. There are some cool cards I've been waiting for ages to be released.
Like those Bakura's cards.
Come on, Konami, Diabound and his friends. Don't disappoint me.

Sanokal
3rd December 2015, 11:10 PM
Yeah, I hope so. There are some cool cards I've been waiting for ages to be released.
Like those Bakura's cards.
Come on, Konami, Diabound and his friends. Don't disappoint me.

I just want Diabound so that I know which effect to use for it in my Dissidia fanfic.

ScionStorm
4th December 2015, 01:34 AM
I'm much more interested in Bakuras Necro deck than seeing Zorc or Diabound.

Pendulum
4th December 2015, 09:50 AM
I'm much more interested in Bakuras Necro deck than seeing Zorc or Diabound.

What? Don't say that.
I want to see both Diabound and Bakura's Necro decks.
I don't care much about another Zorc card. Unless they make some decent one, like a 5k ATK boss. Zorc deserves it, Zorce deserves it.

ScionStorm
6th December 2015, 02:19 AM
So I was just thinking, with Curse of Dragon retrain coming out in this pack, it would be a great opportunity to also print Seto's monster Spirit:
Duos:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d4/Duos-JP-Manga-DM-NC.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071224004955
Which is basically a Swordstalker retrain. Literally you could name the card version of this "Duos, the Swordstalker".

And the Fusion monster Duos made with Curse of Dragon.
Duos Dragon:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/bf/DuosDragon-JP-Manga-DM-NC.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071224005144

Sanokal
6th December 2015, 02:23 AM
So I was just thinking, with Curse of Dragon retrain coming out in this pack, it would be a great opportunity to also print Seto's monster Spirit:
Duos:
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d4/Duos-JP-Manga-DM-NC.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071224004955
Which is basically a Swordstalker retrain. Literally you could name the card version of this "Duos, the Swordstalker".

Duos Dragon:
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/bf/DuosDragon-JP-Manga-DM-NC.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20071224005144

YES.
How did I forget about this?
Might put my own concepts in the CaC thread.

SynjoDeonecros
6th December 2015, 02:54 AM
Duos:

Duos Dragon:

Hell, more Duel Monsters ancient spirits, in general; wouldn't mind Bastet or Two-Headed Jackal Knight.