PDA

View Full Version : Cdi/crystal wing dragon

imjusthereformfunsmh
4th December 2015, 09:40 PM
CDI - Will we see a rise in Cyber decks again given there is Dinomists and CD Rampage is coming as well?
Also, given that Crystal Wing Dragon is the cover card in SHVI do you think there will be more "evolved" dragons (i.e Dark Rebellion etc?) (FINALLY SEE THE FUSION DRAGON)

Dread Kaiser
4th December 2015, 10:57 PM
Competitvely, hell no Infinity is going straight into R4NK toolbox (or banlist, who knows) and rampage is going straight into the trash, its probably already a rare, super at best...
Casually? of course

Ranked up Dark Rebellion, at this rate its more likely to debut in the ARC V Manga given that Yuto is dead for all intents and purose (and as Death usualy is in YGO, probably not sticking)

imjusthereformfunsmh
5th December 2015, 05:33 AM
Which means it would be a promo card if an actual thing in the first place

Mari
5th December 2015, 05:50 AM
With Crystal Wing being a thing I do hope we get something like a rank up Dark Rebellion with the most likely way in the anime being through Yuto influencing Yuya and him drawing a rank up but I really doubt it will happen. I would like the fusion dragon to get an upgrade too, I want to see Yuri (being a "villain" character) doing the "monster upgrade out of nowhere" thing only protagonists get to do

ChaseLumsden
7th December 2015, 04:00 AM
1: No for CyDras. Casually, sure, but not...really. Dinomists only work with themselves at best, and seeing that Rampage is coming here, and not really anyone uses it often anyway, I doubt the word Competitive comes to mind. Sorry.
2: Maybe, but not in SHIV of course. In addition, If they do, it'll have to be later down the road. I doubt Yuya/Yuto will separate anytime soon, so no to RUM DRXD nonsense, unless Yuya somehow acquires one VIA Plot. The idea is cool though.
3: Don't. Count. On. It. Maybe whatever new set coming next after SHIV we can see Some-Thing Fusion Dragon, but right now, Leave that idea away from us...It makes us sad.

Jolan
7th December 2015, 04:38 AM
I want Rampage and Infinity so I can get my CyDra deck in play but unfortunately it's extremely far from meta or competitive. It's an OTK deck with no fallback strategies or recovery. Even Infinity itself goes against the usual Cyber Dragon play pattern, which is to get high atk power and demolish LP. Instead, it steals monsters and negates things. They would need a Monarch-level buff in order to become competitive. Give me a Pantheism that discards Cyber Dragon monsters for draw power and you'll see them rising in relevance very quick.

imjusthereformfunsmh
7th December 2015, 09:11 AM
Well, I'm not sure how it would get an upgrade as we still don't even have a card for it (anime or cg lol) And a rank-up Dark Rebellion would be cool. I'm assuming they would add a "also inflict damage to opponent based on attack taken" sort of deal

imjusthereformfunsmh
7th December 2015, 09:17 AM
Well you could always try and make a hybrid deck! Cyber Dragon Nova is a pretty cool xyz, though people only see it as a step to infinity. You could combine it with Dinomists maybe!

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, didn't want to make you sad! Yuri's dragon needs to be cooler than Blue-eyes Twin Dragon though! I'm excited for Dinomists!
Yeah I figured not in SHVI haha. And one can only hope for old school comebacks