2x Madolche Queen Tiaramisu
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Diamond Dire Wolf
1x Majester Pendulum, the Ascending Dracoslayer
2x Daigusto Emeral
1x Tellarknight Ptolemaus
1x Ghostrick Alucard
1x Leviair the Sea Dragon

So, Madolche. The archetype is the best (non-Pendulum) archetype at recycling its resources. Not only do each of the monsters shuffle themselves into the Deck upon leaving the field, Chateau and Ticket allow them to recover their resources by bringing Madolches from the Deck to the hand. The only problem they have is that their hand gets cluttered as they get more monsters they can summon.

Enter Pendulum. With their easily-searched scales, this deck can dump that excess of monsters straight onto the field. As a bonus, most of the Pendulum monsters used in the Pendulum core are Level 4, making R4NK spam possible. Not exactly the most elegant way to win, but it works.

The Madolche core consists of only 16 cards; 10 monsters and 4 S/Ts in the Main Deck, and 2 monsters in the Extra Deck. No more than that are needed, since all Madolche cards are easily recycled by their own effects. In addition, the cards are easily searched out from the Deck. Magileine searches out any Madolche monster upon Normal Summon, usually Anjelly. Anjelly can be Tributed to Special Summon any Madolche monster from the Deck. Hootcake can banish a monster in your Graveyard to do th same, and Messengelato can search out any Madolche S/T upon Special Summon while Hootcake is on the field. With this arsenal of searchers, any Madolche card in your Deck is only a couple cards away. Anjelly alone can search Chateau or Ticket by Tributing it for Hootcake, then banishing it for Messengelato, which searches out Chateau/Ticket. As such, only two copies of Messengelato, Hootcake, Ticket and Chateau each are used to conserve deck space.

The Pendulum section of the deck aims to search out and set the scales as soon as possible. And with Performapals, that's not a problem. 6 cards in the deck lead to an instant 1/5 scales (though 3 of them need the Normal Summon): 3 Monkeyboards and 3 Jokers. In addition, Dracoslayers are used to support those Pendulums. Also, most of these cards are R4, making them compatible with most of this deck's Extra Deck.

Speaking of the Extra Deck, it's a standard R4 Extra with a few tweaks. First of all, Tiaramisu is run in doubles, for obvious reasons. 2 Daigusto Emeral lets me infinitely recycle any resource I might want, most notably my Extra Deck monsters, so long as one of their Summons isn't negated. Leviair lets me recycle banished monsters, and has synergy with Esper Girl. Speaking of Esper Girl, she's used to summon Naturia Beast, which not only sets up my Graveyard for Tiaramisu but also shuts down all Spell Cards the opponent might activate (including Pendulums).

Since only a small part of the deck is actually Pendulum, I've been considering taking out the Dracoslayers. While Luster Pendulum has its uses, I don't feel like they're doing enough. In exchange, I've been considering adding in more Performapal. In particular, raising Lizardraw to 3 for the high scale and draw, and adding in some effect negation cards, and in the Extra Deck, more generic R4NK. Probably Abyss Dweller and Rebellion.

Jolan
7th December 2015, 11:39 AM
A picture link would be nice.

ARKhaven
7th December 2015, 01:40 PM
As a reminder: imgur links are broken on the YGOrg forums. Forgot the reason why, but they will not work here.

Drakylon
8th December 2015, 01:58 AM
Well, that's annoying. Re-uploaded the picture.

Deadborder
8th December 2015, 04:47 PM
honestly I feel as though the dracoslayers aren't really necessary - in my experience at least, it's been easier to simply make a "pendulum engine" to add to an ordinary madolche deck

I'd also suggest maxing out on hootcake; I'm guessing your rationale was that you had 3 magileine since you'd be pendulum summoning from hand more often but the fact that hootcake gives you "free" monsters is too useful to cut down on

in place of the lusters and such, just roll with like 2 lizardraw 1 turtle

I'd also suggest putting an Invoker in the extra because both Leviair and Invoker are options you want so you have more control over what you want to summon. Trapeze Magician is also really nice in here because remember Magileine AND Joker are casters. Pudding a la Mode is also nice to have for the extra punch.

If you wanna be cute you can also throw in a Puddingcess and a Drummerilla to summon a la Mode with its summoning effect intact.

Drakylon
10th December 2015, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the suggestions!

I did end up taking out all the Dracoslayers -- the deck already has enough Pendulum search, and I don't really need to protect my scales all that much. I threw in a Guiturtle, some effect negation and some backrow hate to replace the Dracoslayer cards, and I maxed out on Hootcakes. I also added in two Puddingcesses and took out the Silver Wolves -- now my only scales are 1-6, meaning I'll be able to Pendulum out Puddingcess. Wolf also wasn't doing that much for me aside from being a scale or a token Level 4. Considering this deck, it's not often that I actually have any monsters in my Graveyard, even after I Xyz (Hootcake banishes them, Tiaramisu and Emeral shuffle them back into the Deck, etc).

As for my Extra Deck, I did put in Chocolat-a-la-Mode and Trapeze Magician, but I didn't feel like M-X-Saber Invoker was worth the Extra Deck slot. The only monster it can summon is Messengelato, and if I have a R3 out I probably already used Hootcake as an Xyz Material, so most of the time I won't activate Messengelato's effect anyway. Plus, Alucard is my alternate option if I don't need Leviair. I also added in a Barkion to give another use for my tuners, and to further my lockdown strategy should I need it. This deck can easily summon either Naturia with either Foolish Burial or Emergency Teleport in the hand.

Now I run into issues where I get an overflow of Magileines in my hand and very few Madolches I want in my Deck. Makes searching a bit obsolete, but then again I probably don't even need to anymore at that point. I'm also not really getting much use out of the Mathematician -- having to spend my Normal Summon for its effect also sucks since I can't use Magileine or Joker that turn. Foolish alone should be enough to dump my Glow-Up Bulb.

My new list:
http://i68.tinypic.com/118zmkm.png

Drakylon
14th December 2015, 01:07 AM
Hmm... I've been considering my Extra Deck.

Tiaramisu allows me to shuffle any card my opponent controls back into their Deck -- a better effect than Castel, which takes 2 Materials and is limited to face-up cards, and Diamond Dire Wolf, which is a +0 since it kills itself (not to mention the fact that Tiaramisu doesn't even target). In that case, do I really need Castel and Dire Wolf in this deck? The only cases where they would be summoned is if I don't have the Madolches to summon Tiaramisu, which is unlikely considering the amount of search power the deck has. Taking them out allows me to add Cairngorgon, which allows the deck to respond to targeted effects that don't need to be Set on the field, a strong beater in Downerd Magician (which can also convert a R3 after its ability has been used), Utopia or Rebellion Dragon, another OTK piece that has synergy with Trapeze Magician such as Heartlandraco or Gagaga Cowboy, or even another recycling card in Amaterasu.

Thoughts?