PDA

View Full Version : Hello

NeoArkadia
10th September 2015, 05:40 AM
So. Uh.

I'm NeoArkadia/Neo Arkadia. Generally a pleasant guy, I'm fairly private.

One of the founding members of The Organization, along with Atem and Eva.
Been basically in the YGO Fandom since roughly about Legend of Blue-Eyes White Dragon~Metal Raiders.
I like to read a lot, and I'm an avid consumer of stories and media.

I tend to be rather humorless since I don't believe in being silly on the internet due to lack of things like body language or tone.

VoicesOfChaos
10th September 2015, 08:22 AM
Thank you for everything you do for the community.

NeoArkadia
10th September 2015, 08:45 AM
Not a problem.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 05:29 AM
You're a wonderful translator and we would all be whining (more than usual) without you. It's a pleasure that you exist.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 11:21 AM
Tbh, Eva does most of the heavy lifting translation wise, these days, but thanks nonetheless. I'm glad to help the community.

NMBRHNTR64
14th September 2015, 02:31 PM
You aren't humorless, Ark! Your crazy antics always manage to give us a few laughs!

But really, I also wanna thank you for all your hard work along with the rest of the Org. I'm sure its not easy taking the time to do what you do as well as putting up with us scrubs all the time.

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 02:52 PM
Joining the THANKS ARK club. Thank you very much for helping us YGO fans and for generally being awesome in every conceivable way. :D

You are still unfunny (your word, not mine) though :P

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 02:59 PM
You aren't humorless, Ark! Your crazy antics always manage to give us a few laughs!

Crazy antics??

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 03:01 PM
Crazy antics??
Personally, I think your charm lies in your deadpan attitude in the face of those under your care.

NMBRHNTR64
14th September 2015, 04:23 PM
I was kinda joking, though I do enjoy the deadpan attitude as well.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 05:13 PM
Personally, I think your charm lies in your deadpan attitude in the face of those under your care.
I long ago came to the conclusion trying to make jokes on the internet, except to your closest friends, is a sure fire way for trouble to happen, and hurt feelings to happen, due to the fact you can't read body language or vocal tone online.

Thus I try not to do it.

Thus I come off as joyless and deadpan, possibly to the chagrin of others.

Linka
14th September 2015, 05:36 PM
Hey there Neo.

I don't think I could say thank you enough for the stuff you do-- but also for being my friend, too.

And yeah jokes are a weird thing when you don't know exactly what to say to avoid trouble. Bah! Internet tone.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 05:46 PM
Hi, again, Linka. Again as I said, I hope you find yourself comfortable.

Thanks in general are appreciated, though people thanking me so much feels strange a lot.

NMBRHNTR64
14th September 2015, 05:46 PM
Thus I come off as joyless and deadpan, possibly to the chagrin of others.
Nah. We enjoy that part of you, Ark.
I get the whole "avoiding jokes" thing though. When I make them, I usually try to make it clear that I'm joking.