PDA

View Full Version : Episode 85-88 summaries.

KingJinzo
10th December 2015, 09:50 PM
Episode 86: 怯まぬ決意 – Hirumanu Ketsui
(Unyielding Resolve)
As Serena is on her way to the underground labor facility, a group of Security attacks her and forcibly restrains her. Reira then appears, equipped with a Duel Disk, in order to rescue Serena from her predicament.
Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu
Animation Director: Yuya Kawamura

Episode 87: 野獣の記憶 – Yajuu no Kioku
(Memory of the Beast)
The semifinals of the Friendship Cup are carried out in a hurry. The first match is Yuya vs Crow! Crow apologizes for misunderstanding Yuya and the Lancers, while Yuya asks for Crow’s help in order to save his friends. As they vow to help each other achieve his own motive and begin their Duel, something abnormal happens to Yuya…
Animation Director: Tomoaki Kado, Eri Kojima

Episode 88: 雷鳴の一撃!- Raimei no Ichigeki!
(The Thunder Strikes!)
Yuya, who has turned vicious, summons Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon and drives Crow into a corner. Noticing that something is wrong with Yuya and worrying about his well-being, Sora begs for Crow’s help.
Meanwhile, Barrett and Obelisk Force arrive on the scene, and the City becomes a battlefield. In the midst of the chaos, Kurosaki and Gongenzaka escape from the Underground Facility and encounter Barrett. The invasion of the Synchro Dimension also interrupts the tournament, as well as put an end to Jean Michel Roger's dreams.

Animation Directors(s): Teruhiko Yamasaki, Hwang Young Sik, Mizuki Satou.

KingJinzo
10th December 2015, 09:55 PM
Typo. 86-88.

Reira in action.
Crow being not a dick like Shinji and he's going to help.
The darkness inside Yuya strikes again.
ODD-EYES REBELLION DRAGON!

Eternalight
10th December 2015, 10:55 PM
Finally, we gonna see more C/C (perhaps Copy Camera something) in action.

LolsterXD97
10th December 2015, 10:58 PM
Finally, we gonna see more C/C (perhaps Copy Camera something) in action.

Carbon Copy sounds fitting.

KingKaash
11th December 2015, 02:15 AM
How the heck will Reira escape if Security is blocking them? Should be interesting. And I've been waiting to learn more about Reira's C/C/C deck

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 02:28 AM
How the heck will Reira escape if Security is blocking them? Should be interesting. And I've been waiting to learn more about Reira's C/C/C deck

Probably we will only see Past Eye, the Spell that helped to make Rock Armor, Rock Armor itself and a card which will help to OTK all the soldiers at once, but better than nothing (They still have to show the unknown Synchro).

KingKaash
11th December 2015, 02:31 AM
Probably we will only see Past Eye, the Spell that helped to make Rock Armor, Rock Armor itself and a card which will help to OTK all the soldiers at once.

Accurate prediction. Because when any character goes against multiple others in a handicap duel, the good character has an OTK strategy. We've seen it with Odd-Eyes Rebellion, Rise Falcon, and Frightfur Chimera. I guess that fits with Reira's character. Henrietta said that she wanted tp use Reira as a fighting machine

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 02:37 AM
Accurate prediction. Because when any character goes against multiple others in a handicap duel, the good character has an OTK strategy. We've seen it with Odd-Eyes Rebellion, Rise Falcon, and Frightfur Chimera. I guess that fits with Reira's character. Henrietta said that she wanted tp use Reira as a fighting machine

Technically it was Fusion Death Waltz which OTK'd Security (The attacks at the Chasers seemed unecessary if Sora always had that set). Reira could also show a C/C/C Synchro which benefits on the EARTH attribute (He dueled Futoshi which used EARTH monsters, but his ace was Level 8 unlike the Goyos which are 6 and equal to Rock Armor's Rank).

ChaseLumsden
11th December 2015, 03:41 AM
86: Okay, how did Reira actually escape the Security? You can't simply run from the scene unless you Duel like a champion JACK ATLAS style. ...But, hey, Reira folks. We get new C/C cards, Reira is gonna be awesome, and we aren't done seeing everyone's ARC-V waifu.

87: ...Typical Ol' Crow. I like Crow, but..really. After a heartwarming talk with Shay, he's suddenly mushy towards Yuya? Uh, no invoked anger, nothing? Just "Hey, listen, I'm sorry dude, let's be best friends because F*** Shinji and those Bees. Rebellions don't mean shit," talk? ....A little too late.
Also, screw Jean-Michael Roger. Brain Surgery to the poor Egao-filled Main Protag? ....I'm not liking where this is going....

88: ......Cool, Odd-Eyes Rebellion's Back as the bad guy. Gee...I wonder how F***ed Crow is, with a Level 7 Ace monster, going up against a 3000 ATK beatstick that can't die. Well, Sora intervenes, which is nice! Sora for new Protag!

Overall, these episodes are obviously going to be awesome, but the direction they're gonna take the series..Uh...I'm not a big fan of mind control as it is, but against two cool characters too, only for Crow to get #rekt2k16 for plot reasons by the Rebellious Plot Destroyer? Well, I guess we wait until then.

Jolan
11th December 2015, 04:21 AM
So Yuya gets a machine inserted in his brain and he gets mind-controlled during the Crow duel. Great.
Thankfully, Crow, everyone's childhood friend, is here to save the day.

ScionStorm
11th December 2015, 04:34 AM
That control chip in Yuya's brain(#SoraFailed@Rescue) is gonna get rekt and fried when Yuya enters berserker mode. The confounding mental feedback will kill it. Just in time for Yuya/Yugo duel for the right to duel the King.

Also, C/C/C and AA introduced for set 1001? Would work. Abyss Actors have only effect monsters. C/C/C has all of one single monster and then seems to focus on Extra Deck cards mostly. To start with at least. Only problem is the atrocious lack of anime Spell/Trap spaces the main sets have been given lately. SHVI only has space for 2 cards! In a set full of Performapals, Raid Raptors and the new Moon-Light cards.

KingJinzo
11th December 2015, 01:27 PM
If Yuya goes berserk, it's against the wrong person. We don't mind you crushing the Duel Crusher Sergey, but not Crow. Don't tell me you're angry because Kurosaki lost. And even that wasn't bad because Kurosaki found his first new friend since his introduction.

Something tells me Shinji was created for the sake of making Crow looking better in comparison, like Takeda and Umesugi for Kachidoki. There is no good reason to dislike ARC-V Crow. He only beated Gongenzaka and Kurosaki, both outcomes being rather predictable, and he spams a lot like any other Synchro deck. That's the only rather negative aspects of Crow, who is pretty reasonable in comparison to the salty Shinji who screams in Ikari.

Michelle
11th December 2015, 08:19 PM
Ironically, ArCrow completely erasing Shun from relevance made him one of my favorite characters.

Then again I hardly watch Arc-V if at all.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 09:26 PM
Now that I think it, "Shining Victories" actually contradicts Yuya going batshit crazy at 88. And I guess is time to get down to buisness with that Duel if both of them have brought their bosses and that's just the first part (But probably the second will just be 2 or 3 turns more like always it is): http://alpha-omega-ninja.tumblr.com/post/134941386326/yugioh-arc-v-spoilers

Now I wonder if Roger will be controlling Yuya from the start of the Duel or he will do it just when by coincidence Yuya has the requirements for Rebellion Dragon (Or in that part Yami Yuya will go Ax-Crazy).

KingJinzo
11th December 2015, 10:23 PM
Now that I think it, "Shining Victories" actually contradicts Yuya going batshit crazy at 88.
I'm pretty sure that the title Shining Victories mostly refers to Crystal Wing's performance.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 10:27 PM
I'm pretty sure that the title Shining Victories mostly refers to Crystal Wing's performance.

It isn't so shining for Serena since she lost against a Synchro scrub and is going to Trash Town just to get stalked by Roger even more (But they seemed pretty happy by the end).

KingJinzo
11th December 2015, 10:29 PM
It isn't so shining for Serena since she lost against a Synchro scrub and is going to Trash Town just to get stalked by Roger even more (But they seemed pretty happy by the end).

Every victory has a loser.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 10:33 PM
Every victory has a loser.

Except you won't like your opponent's victory if you have a huge ass pride like an Academia solider, but it seems this will not be the case for Serena and Yugo.

KingKaash
11th December 2015, 10:56 PM
86:

88: ......Cool, Odd-Eyes Rebellion's Back as the bad guy. Gee...I wonder how F***ed Crow is, with a Level 7 Ace monster, going up against a 3000 ATK beatstick that can't die. Well, Sora intervenes, which is nice! Sora for new Protag!

Overall, these episodes are obviously going to be awesome, but the direction they're gonna take the series..Uh...I'm not a big fan of mind control as it is, but against two cool characters too, only for Crow to get #rekt2k16 for plot reasons by the Rebellious Plot Destroyer? Well, I guess we wait until then.

Why is Odd-Eyes Rebellion a bad guy? It's a combination of two Yus and their ace monsters. How is that a bad thing?

Michelle
11th December 2015, 10:59 PM
I would expect such question from someone who uses Jadin King as its avatar.

LolsterXD97
11th December 2015, 11:01 PM
Why is Odd-Eyes Rebellion a bad guy? It's a combination of two Yus and their ace monsters. How is that a bad thing?

Due to being born from Yuya, Yuto and Yami Yuya's wrath at Obelisk Force? Also, it will be used by the vicious Yuya in 88, so technically it will be the bad guy for that episode and we could also have the Duel from Crow's point of view at the point Yuya goes crazy and Sora asking him to save him.

ChaseLumsden
11th December 2015, 11:06 PM

It's normally associated with Yuya whenever he goes insane, and whenever episodes involve a crazed Yuya, normally someone is getting beaten badly. Take the first time Yuya used Dark Rebllion, then the first time Yuya used Rebellion.

I'm not counting the other two times it was used (with Sora, then Reiji), as they were either beaten within a single turn, losing the Duel, or not even getting a chance to attack.

KingJinzo
11th December 2015, 11:46 PM

You got it wrong. He meant Odd-Eyes Rebellion is back after 36-37 episodes, but as a bad guy.
Remember Haou playing Avian or Burstinatrix? That time they were bad guys, especially after they fused.

KingKaash
12th December 2015, 06:01 AM
You got it wrong. He meant Odd-Eyes Rebellion is back after 36-37 episodes, but as a bad guy.
Remember Haou playing Avian or Burstinatrix? That time they were bad guys, especially after they fused.

Oh ok now I see what they meant. Right the Supreme King using his HEROes is a good example. So because something goes wrong with Yuya's body and he's acting evil (probably under Roger's control) it's considered being used by a bad guy. Because the other times were not Yuya being bad technically. Sure Yuya went crazy but it was against Obelisk Force (evil), Sora (evil at that time), and Reiji who is not evil but was acting like a jerk in Yuya's eyes probably.

KingJinzo
23rd December 2015, 03:08 PM
Meanwhile, the summary of episode 88 has been updated. (Check page 1.)

Mystic TimeKeeper
24th December 2015, 10:45 AM
Damn, we were almost there, I want some Atlas action to compensate now.

ScionStorm
24th December 2015, 11:49 AM
Didn't Obelisk Force crash last year's tournament around the same time last year as well? Can we look forward to Obelisk Force crashing whatever tournament we are getting in season 3? Although, I believed it would be something more like the Lancers go undercover to the Fusion Dimension to rescue Ruri and Rin but come in at the lower ranks of Academia and must participate undercover in a brutal, merciless Genex tournament that grants the top rank winners entrance into the inner sanctum of Academia as The Professor's personal knights/prefects-the only way the Lancers can get close enough to where the girls are being held. Their second objective in this undercover mission is to gather as much information about Academia's ins and outs and The Professor's major plans and report back.

Misses Fairlady
27th December 2015, 03:09 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXMyr3GU0AY1pP0.jpg

HOLY SHIT!!!!

ScionStorm
27th December 2015, 12:22 PM
Hippo support confirmed!
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/7/7e/SuperHippoCarnival-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest?cb=20151227092740

Misses Fairlady
27th December 2015, 09:29 PM
遊矢、ユート、ユーゴ、ユーリ、4人の意識がシンクロし凶悪化する遊矢は覇王黒龍を召喚し、クロウを追い詰 めていく。異変を感じた素良は、遊矢の身の危険を案じ、クロウに協力を求める!素良の強い想いを感じたクロ ウは、遊矢を救うため自身の危険を顧みず全身全霊でデュエルに挑む!!しかしその頃、アカデミア軍がシティ に迫っていた…!

Can someone pls tranlate this? i got this from tv tokyo.

LolsterXD97
27th December 2015, 09:35 PM
Hippo support confirmed!
http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/7/7e/SuperHippoCarnival-JP-Anime-AV.png/revision/latest?cb=20151227092740

Hell, Atem or Kaiba would have liked this as a Obelisk game ender.

- - - Updated - - -

Can someone pls tranlate this? i got this from tv tokyo.

The only important thing is that says that Academia troops approached the City (And lol at Google's translation, Sora is MotoRyo).

And the end of the world's date was wrong, it wasn't 2012, its 2016:
http://fdzeta.com/data/MetaMirrorCache/_2qi9t3n.jpg