PDA

View Full Version : Set Discussion: Premium Gold 3 Infinite Gold

imjusthereformfunsmh
11th December 2015, 07:08 AM
I know they just announced it but I would like to here your thoughts on what other cards you think will be reprinted! Do you guys think more championship cards? Such as ascension dragon? On a tangent. The wording for the description makes it seem like all Gold Secrets will be brand new, which I am both excited and not as much for (it means they could have reprinted other cards!) :)

Dread Kaiser
11th December 2015, 07:10 AM
Not that this is a bad habit to start, but I don't think asking this on the article announcement would have been off-topic

and yes, all of the Gold Secrets are new cards, teh Regular gold rares are all reprints, just like the last 2 Premium golds

Zarkiel
11th December 2015, 09:03 AM
Considering it the gold secrets will be from the newest premium pack, I'm more curious what will be there. Pretty sure they're running low on manga cards to release, so perhaps some anime cards? as for reprints, they will probably be done to fit whats coming out. SHVI will be out by then, so maybe atlantean/mermail stuff and zombies. bunch of staples. stuff like that.

Amaryllis
11th December 2015, 09:34 AM
I hope there are some OCG imports in here, other than just TCG reprints and World Premieres. Now that the OCG has stopped making WP cards it's time to finally catch up.

Dread Kaiser
11th December 2015, 05:13 PM
I hope there are some OCG imports in here, other than just TCG reprints and World Premieres. Now that the OCG has stopped making WP cards it's time to finally catch up.
if only they made enough for World Superstars 2, I wanted to see Parallel secret rares again, that was as exy rarity

imjusthereformfunsmh
12th December 2015, 03:42 AM
Not that this is a bad habit to start, but I don't think asking this on the article announcement would have been off-topic

and yes, all of the Gold Secrets are new cards, teh Regular gold rares are all reprints, just like the last 2 Premium golds

Sorry I am still very new at this, apologies. And lol Gimmick Puppet return confirmed? Idk how much play Gimmicks got, but I am hoping for alot of diversity which I think we will get :)

citrus
17th December 2015, 10:09 PM
All of Premium Pack 18 will be in here, that still leaves a lot of room in the set, since it's apparently a full 100 cards now. I'd expect of high-ish value cards in recent time to be released, like maybe Ghost Ogre and Eccentrick, but maybe E-Tele will in there too, like how PGL2 included Prep.

Sanokal
18th December 2015, 09:29 AM
All of Premium Pack 18 will be in here, that still leaves a lot of room in the set, since it's apparently a full 100 cards now. I'd expect of high-ish value cards in recent time to be released, like maybe Ghost Ogre and Eccentrick, but maybe E-Tele will in there too, like how PGL2 included Prep.

E-Tele might not be in there considering that they just reprinted it in High Speed Riders.

citrus
26th December 2015, 03:40 PM
E-Tele might not be in there considering that they just reprinted it in High Speed Riders.

like how PGL2 included Prep.

PGL2 included prep even though THSF included it as a junk super that plummeted the price of the card to $1. Konami will do whatever they want to put cards in that they think will sell, regardless of how irrelevant the reprint may be.

R3QU13M
29th December 2015, 06:03 PM
PGL2 included prep even though THSF included it as a junk super that plummeted the price of the card to $1. Konami will do whatever they want to put cards in that they think will sell, regardless of how irrelevant the reprint may be.

With thay being said, any white privilege (Synchros) Konami provides us I will gladly accept especially if its Ascension Sky Dragon or Blood Mefist.

imjusthereformfunsmh
3rd January 2016, 08:01 AM
With thay being said, any white privilege (Synchros) Konami provides us I will gladly accept especially if its Ascension Sky Dragon or Blood Mefist.

Amen to that

Dyson Sphere
3rd January 2016, 12:32 PM
ced reprint with the errata so it can finally go to 3

R3QU13M
3rd January 2016, 12:40 PM
ced reprint with the errata so it can finally go to 3

DMOC too, been waiting to use Dark Renewal to something big.

Dyson Sphere
3rd January 2016, 12:47 PM
DMOC too, been waiting to use Dark Renewal to something big.

dmoc already got reprinted with eratta lol in the yugi legendary decks

R3QU13M
3rd January 2016, 12:52 PM
dmoc already got reprinted with eratta lol in the yugi legendary decks

And yes it did, totally forgot and I bought it as well, smh...