PDA

View Full Version : Can you hear the voices?

VoicesOfChaos
10th September 2015, 07:54 AM
Hello fellow Yugioh lovers! Most things about me can probably be found out from my Tumblr which you can find in my profile. I am probably best known for streaming the newest Yugioh episode as it airs. Other things I have done are write some Yugioh fanfiction, most of which is 18+. I have cosplayed Dark Signer Jack Atlas, Shark, Barian Emporer Nasch. Some pics of those can be found here http://www.cosplay.com/member/50711/costumes/ although my Shark and Nasch desperately need to be updated. I have an obsession with making decks! I am capable of making 'good' deck but I really just prefer to casual fun decks. Sometimes themed flavorful.

If you can't tell I am a very social outgoing extrovert so if you ever want to PM or send me an 'ask' on Tumblr about my opinion on a card, archtype, a character, a theory, etc just let me know. I look forward to hanging out with all of you and making new friends! :)

pyrQ
14th September 2015, 09:51 AM
Hey VoC, nice to see you here. I almost always catch your stream for the new episode. I appreciate you doing it.

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 02:39 PM
Are you a Warhammer fanboy by any chance?