PDA

View Full Version : Currently: The Best Blue-Eyes TCG/OCG Kaiba-Yugi Themed Deck Available

skyline777123
11th December 2015, 05:47 PM
I do not promote the Site in any way; Just my Deck List (And Yes: That is my own Personal Build!).

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/344430-blue-eyes-deck-building-guide

Hope you guys like it. :)

Dread Kaiser
11th December 2015, 05:51 PM
Legendary Dragon of White x1

And right off the bat its illegal, but lts see

...Sin Blue-eyes? with 1 field spell in the deck? yeah I'm done reading now

false advertising is bad you know

skyline777123
11th December 2015, 06:21 PM
I did not false advertise! Both Threads HAVE my Username; & that is my Username for every Forum I Sign-Up for! Also: Do use Common-Sense, Dude; I did not post it for Legal Use: I posted it as a 'Just-For-Fun' Deck. As well: Use "Light Mausoleum" instead of "Dragon Ravine" (As I did not know about it until yesterday).

Dread Kaiser
11th December 2015, 06:33 PM
I did not false advertise! Both Threads HAVE my Username; & that is my Username for every Forum I Sign-Up for! Also: Do use Common-Sense, Dude; I did not post it for Legal Use: I posted it as a 'Just-For-Fun' Deck. As well: Use "Light Mausoleum" instead of "Dragon Ravine" (As I did not know about it until yesterday).

*looks at title of topic

Currently: The Best Blue-Eyes TCG/OCG Kaiba-Yugi Themed Deck Available

think you are confusing false advertising with Plagerism

and that you are taking a comment too seriously....

skyline777123
11th December 2015, 07:09 PM
Sorry; I just want this Deck to see some Competetive, Non-Tournament Play. Who knows: If you take out LDOW, it at least would be Teir 3 in Actual Tournaments! It is mainly just a Purely Blue-Eyes Built Deck (which is what I was going for).