PDA

View Full Version : Cards that makes you want ragequit at first sight

King
12th December 2015, 12:23 AM
Everyone have a card that gives will to ragequit you know cards like Kozmo Dark Destroyer , Kali Yuga , Clash of Dracorivals and etc cards that probally are a pain in the ass to a lot of players . So here is mine
http://i.imgur.com/7y4QR28.jpg Vanity's Emptiness
a lot of decks i play in Real life and in Simulators use Special Summons and its takes so long to remove it from the field sometimes

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 12:32 AM
The moment when Monkeyboard or Skullcrobat Joker touch the board, when Rafflesia is Summoned or when Infinity is Summoned and I have no bait. Also, I don't see your image, King.

Or better, a list:
-Any broken EM Cards (Mainly Monkeyboard and Skullcrobat Joker).
-Anything related to the Dracoslayers or Dracoverlords (Mainly Luster, Ignister and Clash).
-Em Trickclown or H-C Thousand Blades.
-Apex Avian in multiples.
-Anything related to Burning Abyss (Especially fucking Fire Lake).
-Pendulum Call.
-Fucking Solemn Notice.
-Anything related to Traptrix (Rafflesia and their Trap Hole searcher).
-Cyber Dragon Infinity when I have no bait.
-Dark Law or the moment Goblindbergh, Tin Goldenfish, Summoner Monk or A Hero Lives Summons Shadow Mist.
-Nekroz of Trishula and I have nothing to stop it or it was negated by another copy of it.
-Tellarknights, which ALWAYS start with fucking Stellarnova or a Fiendish Chain.
-Kozmos, when I remember Breakthrough Skill does no shit to them.
-Herald of Ultimateness with a hand full of Fairies (I went full Zetsubou on one ocassion because of that, I just wasted cards until it ran out of Fairies, but then FUCKING Dark Factory...).
-1st turn Shooting Quasar Dragon with good backrow.
-Nurse Reficule of the Fallen One and any card that banishes much stuff like Inferno Tempest.
-Skill Drain.
-Lose 1 Turn.
-Any Burn Deck related card.

Hope in the Interstice
12th December 2015, 12:45 AM
Elemental HERO Shadow Mist. T.G. Hyper Librarian. Elder of the Ritual Beasts.

Dyson Sphere
12th December 2015, 12:54 AM
i'd say infinity does it the most, like earlier i went into nova so i could fuse it into rampage dragon and my opponent quit before i put my power bond down, just caus ehe thought i'd go inifinity

Jakinus
12th December 2015, 01:00 AM
Oh god this post can go wrong in so many ways... Let's try that this doesn't happen. Now to the list.

- Pendulum Call.
- U.A. Stadium.
- Skill Drain.
- Artifact Sanctum.
- A Hero Lives.
- Black Whirlwind.
- Necrovalley.
- Performage Plushfire.
- Nekroz of Unicore.
- Opponent Wavering Eyes resolving 4 effects, ouch (but mine just feels wonderful).
- Psy-frame Lord Omega and with multiples I just want to cry.
- Lose 1 Turn.
- Mistake.
- Macro Cosmos/Dimensional Fissure.
- Elemental Hero Stratos (HA you wish).

R3QU13M
12th December 2015, 01:05 AM
Ojama King/Trio with Ground Collaspe.

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 01:25 AM
in about this order

MADOLCHE ANYTHING
BA anything
CLowns

everything above

TheRamenNoodle
12th December 2015, 01:29 AM
Raigeki. How that card is still unbanned while Dark Hole is at 2 is beyond me.

Along with 99% of what was said already.

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 01:42 AM
Raigeki. How that card is still unbanned while Dark Hole is at 2 is beyond me.

Along with 99% of what was said already.

Most of the actual cards don't give a fuck about destruction (Aka Floaters and/or Pendulums), but unbanned would be crazy, even for Konami.

King
12th December 2015, 02:00 AM
lets not forget about apoqliphort killer even knowing that qlis were tossed into the shadows he is so friggin hard to deal with it

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 02:05 AM
lets not forget about apoqliphort killer even knowing that qlis were tossed into the shadows he is so friggin hard to deal with it

Egyptian Gods should be the ones with blanket inmmunity and not that shit. I still remember how one opponent misplayed and lost because of it (I only had a Star Seraph Sage on field and Honest in hand, he didn't activate the effect, then he attacked, I used Honest, he quit).

Hope in the Interstice
12th December 2015, 02:32 AM
Egyptian Gods should be the ones with blanket inmmunity and not that shit. I still remember how one opponent misplayed and lost because of it (I only had a Star Seraph Sage on field and Honest in hand, he didn't activate the effect, then he attacked, I used Honest, he quit).
I don't see how Towers isn't on the level of an Egyptian God.

TheRamenNoodle
12th December 2015, 02:58 AM
Most of the actual cards don't give a fuck about destruction (Aka Floaters and/or Pendulums), but unbanned would be crazy, even for Konami.

I know, but the card is still incredibly dumb. Card helps meta decks, and hurts nonmeta.

ScionStorm
12th December 2015, 03:17 AM
Anything that openly and obviously encourages a lack of diversity in competitive play.

DelCtrl
12th December 2015, 04:16 AM
-Rafflesia
-First turn Infinity
-Trishula, in either form, when I'm already behind my opponent
- Apex Avian

Sanokal
12th December 2015, 05:02 AM
Depends on the monster. Shooting Star Dragon doesn't make me want to ragequit considering the hoops that you have to jump through to summon it, and also because it's majestic.
Six Samurai Shi En and Cyber Dragon Infinity on the other hand are a pain in the ass, even if they can be dealt with. I wouldn't ragequit, but ohhhh...I would want to.
Oh, and Royal Magical Library without a handtrap. Because I'm about to waste away due to my pride.

imjusthereformfunsmh
12th December 2015, 06:00 AM
I don't see how Towers isn't on the level of an Egyptian God.

Well, its not that Towers can't be on the level of the E-Trinity but the fact that the God Cards should all have Towers effect of immunity - more so than just the non negatable summon. Obelisk is an exception but still needs HAD to be close to an actual god.

imjusthereformfunsmh
12th December 2015, 06:05 AM
As for the thread - basically an card (who wants to make a unique deck ) (but seriously if you have major respect) CDI - if I have nothing to run over it. RML - EXODIA UGH. Apex is a real drag, especially in multiples. Personally, I like diverse, unique decks. Even meta decks but using out there engines and such are what i prefer. Playing the same /Kozmo deck 20x in a row on ygopro isnt the most fun.

- Speedroids <3 Crystal Wing

Never die
12th December 2015, 09:53 AM
I know, but the card is still incredibly dumb. Card helps meta decks, and hurts nonmeta.

At this day and age even nonmeta decks have a way to deal with raigeki due to the options of the extra deck or because they can recover their resources,if you had a field that can be wiped out clean with raigeki that means you did not have a good field to begin with.In fact raigeki helps non meta decks more since any viable non meta deck usually goes for the otk if pitted against a meta deck due to the fact that said meta deck surpass advantage wise the non meta deck.

Hope in the Interstice
12th December 2015, 09:56 AM
At this day and age even nonmeta decks have a way to deal with raigeki due to the options of the extra deck or because they can recover their resources,if you had a field that can be wiped out clean with raigeki that means you did not have a good field to begin with.In fact raigeki helps non meta decks more since any viable non meta deck usually goes for the otk if pitted against a meta deck due to the fact that said meta deck surpass advantage wise the non meta deck.
The thing about Raigeki is that it only really needs one turn. If you can wipe your opponent's field clean for just one turn, you can steal the game. I've won more than a few games thanks to opening my opponent's field wide with a Raigeki I had been waiting on. Even if you have a counterplay ready for when your opponent finally finishes their combo, a single Raigeki can crush your hopes and dreams.

Amy Liad
13th December 2015, 06:47 PM
Seeing my opponent normal summon Majespecter Raccoon on their first turn lets me know I am going to have a bad time.

King
14th December 2015, 10:53 PM
UA Perfect ace and UA Blockbacker

Jolan
15th December 2015, 08:37 AM
Madolche anything when I don't have non-bounce outs (my speedroid deck heavily relies on bouncing as outs)

Sanokal
15th December 2015, 09:05 AM
Madolche anything when I don't have non-bounce outs (my speedroid deck heavily relies on bouncing as outs)

You just need to break their combo at the right time (granted you won't always have a counter available).

Jolan
15th December 2015, 09:28 PM
You just need to break their combo at the right time (granted you won't always have a counter available).
I have played a whole bunch of games against the deck and I still have no idea what to respond to save for Solemn on Anjelly.

Sanokal
16th December 2015, 03:55 AM
I have played a whole bunch of games against the deck and I still have no idea what to respond to save for Solemn on Anjelly.

Can't quite remember myself, but you need to break either Hootcake or Anjelly, yeah.

Dyson Sphere
16th December 2015, 04:46 AM
any ritual beast after i did a duel against them one time and they took 20 minutes to finish their turn

King
16th December 2015, 10:20 PM
Any player Pe Pe makes me want ragequit and ignister prominience

The Sonic Duck
16th December 2015, 10:39 PM
Any player makes me want ragequit and ignister prominience
Checked your profile pic lately?

King
16th December 2015, 11:08 PM
Checked your profile pic lately?

I am just being an hypocrite

Hope in the Interstice
17th December 2015, 12:24 AM
I am just being an hypocrite
I figured it was more irony.

King
17th December 2015, 12:46 AM
I figured it was more irony.

im being both anyway ignister is my ace monster so how can i say such a thing like this being serious

SynjoDeonecros
19th December 2015, 12:49 AM
Well, after getting beaten by BA twice on the YGOPro app AI, I have to say Fire Lake of the Burning Abyss. Stupid thing kept killing all of my cards, so I couldn't do jack against it...

LolsterXD97
19th December 2015, 12:54 AM
Well, after getting beaten by BA twice on the YGOPro app AI, I have to say Fire Lake of the Burning Abyss. Stupid thing kept killing all of my cards, so I couldn't do jack against it...

I know the feels, a triple Icarus Attack is bonkers considering the Archetype floats MUCH. Glad that Trains didn't give a fuck about it with 81 when I played vs the BA A.I before.

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 04:44 PM
I don't rage quit. Though here are some (just some) scenarios that would make me consider it:

When my opponent summons Deneb and sets four cards.

When my opponent finishes their turn with two Dantes and two/three face-downs. Not much with the new banlist, though.

When my opponent finishes their first turn with Master Key Beetle + Vanity's.

When my opponent finishes their first turn with a Special Summoned Shadow Mist and an obvious face-down.

Skullcrobat.

Skill Drain.

A Kozmo.

Volteccer
4th January 2016, 06:01 PM
I don't ragequit, but when I see my opponent using Infernities or Inzectors, usually I just fold my hand up, lean back in my chair, and sit they waiting for them to finish solitaire in front of me.

R3QU13M
5th January 2016, 10:45 AM
I'm not gonna even consider it being called "rage quitting" now because I just simply leave the duel proceed to next one or with my life.

Acetraker
8th January 2016, 09:21 PM
My Most hated card is Tribe Infecting Virus. Or as I call him the Archtype destroyer. An that's b4 atlantians

citrus
10th January 2016, 10:06 PM
My Most hated card is Tribe Infecting Virus. Or as I call him the Archtype destroyer. An that's b4 atlantians

If Atlanteans didn't exist, and TIV was errata'd with "you can only use this effect of TIV once per turn," would it be balanced to come back?

Acetraker
11th January 2016, 09:54 PM
If Atlanteans didn't exist, and TIV was errata'd with "you can only use this effect of TIV once per turn," would it be balanced to come back?

Even if with a OPT clause it is still an unfair card mechanics wise as it destroys archetypes. What just happen to be what is good in the game. Also there are more cards that profit from being discarded or in the grave nowadays. Also not including is possible pendulum summon now, what gets rid of it's main weakness of normal summon.

People issues is they compare effects and think in vacuums. I don't, It is rightly banned.

Butter
15th January 2016, 08:04 AM
Sparks when I'm at 200

Hope in the Interstice
15th January 2016, 08:05 AM
Sparks when I'm at 200
But seriously though, please don't quit when I'm about to win.

R3QU13M
15th January 2016, 09:16 PM
My opening hand too, be straight shit on DN at times.

Erickdsl
31st January 2016, 07:45 PM
Majespecter unicorn, is the only thing that makes me rage quit turn 1. That thing is so unfair. Also, this is not ragequit but actually loss, when my opponent summons super quantum magnas turn 1. I never lose to super quantums when they dont summon magnas, i never win against super quantums when they summon magnas, this is so dumb.

Jolan
2nd February 2016, 03:23 PM
Majespecter unicorn, is the only thing that makes me rage quit turn 1. That thing is so unfair. Also, this is not ragequit but actually loss, when my opponent summons super quantum magnas turn 1. I never lose to super quantums when they dont summon magnas, i never win against super quantums when they summon magnas, this is so dumb.

Keep a copy of the green XYZ in your extra deck, instant out to Magnas, 0 skill required if you can make Rank 4s.

King
2nd February 2016, 04:09 PM
Another one that makes me want to to quit, because its too damm broken is Skull Servant. Overpowered bullshit

LolsterXD97
2nd February 2016, 04:11 PM
Another one that makes me want to to quit, because its too damm broken is Skull Servant. Overpowered bullshit

Your opponent ending with 3 6k beatsticks isn't pretty, believe me.

Jolan
2nd February 2016, 06:16 PM

If you can main Chain Disappearance because of Monarchs and Tin Can etc, that card demolishes skull servants

King
2nd February 2016, 06:53 PM
I am talking about the original one not he king, he is one the most frightening card in the game

Amy Liad
3rd February 2016, 10:28 PM
Emergency Teleport.
90% of the time, it's either Kozmo Farmgirl or Blue Layer they summon, and either way I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a bad time.