PDA

View Full Version : new darksides of Dimensions Trailer????????

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 02:30 AM
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Yu-Gi-Oh!_The_Dark_Side_of_Dimensions
The story, last post if you care to know why I ask

has anyone seen this new trailer he speaks of? I can't seem to find it. assuming of course that he didn't make it up to win an online argument.

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 02:49 AM
Just a very short trailer that was showing Yugi and Kaiba dueling in a badass digital colessum while the later was using digital cards (Page 34 in Pojo's Dark Side of Dimensions thread).

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 02:54 AM
Got a link?

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 02:58 AM
Got a link?

I'm at phone, it is a pain in the ass to copy-paste links on it, but it is on Page 34 from the Darkside of Dimensions thread in Pojo (Yugioh Anime Talk section). Or I will put it here when I'm able to use the computer in a few hours.

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 03:00 AM
http://www.cloudy.ec/v/a291282a74004

there we go
letsee....

yeah ripping this idiot apart if this is what he was referring to.....

Dyson Sphere
12th December 2015, 03:01 AM
found it http://www.cloudy.ec/v/a291282a74004

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 03:12 AM
Ha, ninja'd

- - - Updated - - -

On that note, posting this to news attention thread if they didn't notice this already

so anyone see ANYTHING here that proves this is in Anime Canon?

didn't think so....

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 03:20 AM
Ha, ninja'd

- - - Updated - - -

On that note, posting this to news attention thread if they didn't notice this already

so anyone see ANYTHING here that proves this is in Anime Canon?

didn't think so....

Wasn't already said from the start the movie was continuing the Manga storyline and not the Anime one? One mention of Pegasus' dead and it will be confirmed for that guy that the movie is based in the Manga and not the Anime.

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 03:22 AM
Wasn't already said from the start the movie was continuing the Manga storyline and not the Anime one? One mention of Pegasus' dead and it will be confirmed for that guy that the movie is based in the Manga and not the Anime.

It was, but you know how it is. some idiot convinces himself he is right and nothing anyone says will convince them otherwise

You must have seen it atleast once here

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 03:28 AM
A new trailer in page 37 and Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon is sexy animated.

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 03:32 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshKFmiaYtQ

Duke got a makeover

Also I need new pants, these just got really tight for some reason

Hmmmm, Kaiba is present at Atems departure....

LolsterXD97
12th December 2015, 03:40 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wshKFmiaYtQ

Duke got a makeover

Also I need new pants, these just got really tight for some reason

Hmmmm, Kaiba is present at Atems departure....

I got an eyegasm on that BEAWD Animation and what the fuck Kaiba? If I remember in the Manga you arrived just when the gang was already out of the tomb.

Mari
12th December 2015, 03:46 AM
I think the reason Kaiba appears there at Atem's departure is because that's using footage from the anime (you can see the "quality" on Kaiba's face there) so... my guess it's just that it wasn't ideal, but they didn't reanimate that scene for the movie so they just used the footage from the anime.

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 03:54 AM
That or Retcon, Takahashi could have just preferred the Anime version of the Ceremonial battle

ScionStorm
12th December 2015, 04:46 AM
Anyone speculating what the "Dimension Gauge" is about and why it displays 2500 ATK and 100 Spirit?

Devocrown
12th December 2015, 05:19 AM
When i finished watching the trailer my pants were soaked....that was the fifth pair this week

KingKaash
12th December 2015, 05:55 AM
New characters always excite me. I just hope Aigami duels. It doesn't look he will from this trailer. Why does he have a piece of the Millennium Puzzle???

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 05:57 AM
New characters always excite me. I just hope Aigami duels. It doesn't look he will from this trailer. Why does he have a piece of the Millennium Puzzle???

The Items weren't Destroyed like the God cards were implied to be, just buried. Not impossible to have been dug up.

Also not impossible that they were recreated, either by Magic or by Kaiba (since he seemed to be staring at it in some lab)

KingKaash
12th December 2015, 06:05 AM
The Items weren't Destroyed like the God cards were implied to be, just buried. Not impossible to have been dug up.

Also not impossible that they were recreated, either by Magic or by Kaiba (since he seemed to be staring at it in some lab)

I honestly can't even remember. Atem didn't walk away with his Milennium Puzzle through the door back to his time? I guess not since you're saying they were just buried. I think there's a greater chance they were recreated. Aigami clearly has some magical powers.

ScionStorm
12th December 2015, 06:14 AM
I honestly can't even remember. Atem didn't walk away with his Milennium Puzzle through the door back to his time? I guess not since you're saying they were just buried. I think there's a greater chance they were recreated. Aigami clearly has some magical powers.

I don't think Atem as a spirit could walk into the afterlife with the physical puzzle.

Dread Kaiser
12th December 2015, 06:27 AM
The Puzzle was in the Millennium Stone, with the other 6, which shattered on completion of the ceremonial battle, the temple it was in then collapsed
Atem probably took the Gods with him though

Sanokal
12th December 2015, 06:47 AM
The Puzzle was in the Millennium Stone, with the other 6, which shattered on completion of the ceremonial battle, the temple it was in then collapsed
Atem probably took the Gods with him though

Presumably, given that they tried to recreate one in GX and Yugi sent Jaden back in time so that he could duel them (I think Pegasus said that they were gone too, memory's fuzzy.)

KingKaash
16th December 2015, 02:37 AM
I don't think Atem as a spirit could walk into the afterlife with the physical puzzle.

So I keep wondering why Kaiba would want to dig up the Puzzle? Especially if it's possible that Atem isn't even in there anymore.