PDA

View Full Version : Ask the Organization Anything

Pharaoh Atem
10th September 2015, 07:17 PM
http://ygorganization.com/about-us/

If you've a question for the people noted in the above link, ask it here.

Deadborder
10th September 2015, 08:37 PM
I demand the krabby patty secret formula

Thanako
10th September 2015, 08:59 PM
This is more of an open-ended question for anyone to answer, and I hope you don't interpret it as me implying anything is wrong where there isn't.

In what aspect would you say the Org/you as a member of it needs the most improvement or development in?

Dan
10th September 2015, 09:14 PM
Art and graphic design.

Amaryllis
10th September 2015, 11:42 PM
As one of the most dedicated groups of Yu-Gi-Oh! fans on the internet, do you have any plans to form a group of designers to continue the game after its official, commercial conclusion?

With YGOPro and DN it'd be entirely possible.

NeoArkadia
11th September 2015, 01:34 PM
In what aspect would you say the Org/you as a member of it needs the most improvement or development in?

The Org could use better resources to confirm product authenticity (this has been a minor problem for us).

Also more article/strategy writers, since we're effectively a Rulings and "Hey, Product" site at the moment, and the lack of consistent quality strategy writing (and retention of quality writers) has generally been an issue for us.

As one of the most dedicated groups of Yu-Gi-Oh! fans on the internet, do you have any plans to form a group of designers to continue the game after its official, commercial conclusion?

I don't think it'll be ending any time soon. Yu-Gi-Oh!'s big money generally, and a fairly significant franchise for Shueisha and Konami. The game's already 15 years old, it's already surpassed the sustainability wall.

Pharaoh Atem
11th September 2015, 07:33 PM
This is more of an open-ended question for anyone to answer, and I hope you don't interpret it as me implying anything is wrong where there isn't.

Like Dan said, we lack artists and graphic designers among the core membership.

We also lack someone with the time and skill among the core membership to produce quality YouTube videos on a weekly basis - a "This Week in Yu-Gi-Oh!" series may be a worthwhile pursuit.

And like Ark said, even we sometimes get fooled by people who lie about product. It doesn't happen often, but we get very upset when it does happen, and we try very hard to not let it happen.

Pharaoh Atem
11th September 2015, 07:41 PM

Like Ark said, we don't expect the TCG/OCG or the franchise's other elements to end anytime soon. It could, in theory, continue for our entire lifetimes and beyond.

I myself would see it as immensely conceited and full of hubris if the Org ever said "if the game ceases to exist as a commercial entity, we will take up the reins and design cards for online simulators, because we're obviously the biggest fans" as if our dedication to the franchise somehow privileges our opinions regarding its future. As Founder, you can know I'd put a stop to that self-aggrandizing shit tout de suite.

We're obviously immense fans, that's not in dispute - but that fandom, that sincere attachment to this beast, isn't the important thing.

It isn't our dedication that makes our opinions worthwhile and wise: our dedication is fuel, not content. It's the detail and thoroughness with which we argue our points, and the nuance paid to those points, which makes for content - it isn't devotion that entitles one to decide what a card ought and oughtn't do, but sage.

Eva
12th September 2015, 12:42 AM

Agree with Dan, we desperately need artists and graphic designers.

So, if you know anyone, please let us know.

It's more likely for us to cease being the Org than it is for YGO to end, so I mean this question really doesn't matter.

Roxzen
12th September 2015, 12:32 PM
Do you guys ever had an offline meeting?

Pharaoh Atem
13th September 2015, 08:57 AM
We have not had meetings involving everyone simultaneously yet. We have had cases where members, especially those more deeply involved with the TCG in North America, have met at events.

Upon joining, members are assigned numbers.

For example, I met Numbers 6 and 16 at the 2014 NAWCQ, and met Number 16 again at YCS 150.

The person whose title is Former Number 4 met me at the 2015 NAWCQ.

And so on down the line.

Some of the members are less involved with the franchise: the current Number 4 has perhaps the least YGO engagement out of all the members, but has been a big help to us in other respects.

Other members, despite being deeply involved both with the franchise and the game, value the separation of their online and offline lives. Numbers 2 and 3 - Ark and Eva, the two people I founded the Organization alongside several years ago, and two of the members in this very thread - are even more necessary to our operations than I am. But meeting them is unlikely to happen in the future.

In some other cases, oceans separate us. We have people scattered across the planet despite being founded in the Dayton, OH metro area.

Cheesedude
14th September 2015, 01:29 AM

Believe my thoughts on the group were covered by the others, but for me personally:

I could get off my ass and actually write all those anime-related articles I had planned when the site launched.

hardedge
14th September 2015, 04:55 AM
How can I help?

Pharaoh Atem
14th September 2015, 06:23 AM
How would you like to help?

Foolist
14th September 2015, 06:27 AM
Whats the best kind of chocolate out of the following?

-Milk Chocolate

-Dark Chocolate

-White Chocolate

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:40 AM
What do you guys prefer more, the TCG banlist or OCG banlist?

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:43 AM
TCG banlist. Whatever your opinion on Lavalval Chain, at least the TCG doesn't have Harpie's Feather Duster. I'm also not sold on the OCG having way more summon destruction and Compulsory Evacuation Devices than should be allowed under international humanitarian law.

And now I just realised my folly and wish to delete this post but the option is unavailable. This sucks.

Pharaoh Atem
14th September 2015, 06:44 AM

I prefer the TCG list. The others vary in opinion.

-Milk Chocolate

-Dark Chocolate

-White Chocolate

Trick question.

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 06:46 AM

-Milk Chocolate

-Dark Chocolate

-White Chocolate

Milk Chocolate.

LeTourGuide
14th September 2015, 07:15 AM
Can we get a Creativity Section for the forums where we could share custom cards/sets/etc?

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 07:24 AM
Can we get a Creativity Section for the forums where we could share custom cards/sets/etc?
There's a thread for that. (http://ygorganization.com/forum/showthread.php/26-Official-Feature-Request-Thread)

LeTourGuide
14th September 2015, 07:26 AM
Whoopsie. Didn't notice that sorry.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 11:33 AM

TCG List as of current. I think the TCG's got the healthier option palette bar a few items and the better Forbidden & Limiting philosophy compared to the OCG in many respects. (TCG's basically much more willing to shoot one card to avoid fiddle faddling with five others, or unrestricting those cards.)

However, I think the OCG's merchandising structure is arguably easier to get into (though I can sort of see WHY the TCG scores certain things, rarity wise.)

MrLucky7s
14th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Do you guys plan to expand beyond the site? (Youtube channel, etc...)

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 12:59 PM
Define beyond "Youtube Channel".

We do have a Twitter and a Facebook.

Youtube's mostly been a problem of time, energy, resources and finding people willing to do YT vids.

MrLucky7s
14th September 2015, 03:20 PM
I was thinking along the lines of a YT channel that can cover some content the articles do or maybe a podcast with the members of the org. about something ygo related.

Then again I was asking just out of curiosity, it's not like I believe any of these things are necessary.

Cheesedude
14th September 2015, 03:34 PM

-Milk Chocolate

-Dark Chocolate

-White Chocolate

Dark.

I was thinking along the lines of a YT channel that can cover some content the articles do or maybe a podcast with the members of the org. about something ygo related.

Then again I was asking just out of curiosity, it's not like I believe any of these things are necessary.

A podcast is indeed something we'd like to do, but like the launch of these forums, we won't give an ETA, because if we did, we probably wouldn't get it up in time.

A YouTube channel is also something we'd love to do, but Ark about covered why that's not yet in the works.

TCG because Ceasefire is at two instead of one. </Cheesedude's priorities>

Dread Kaiser
14th September 2015, 03:37 PM
Is changing name colors Mod/Admins only?

Pharaoh Atem
14th September 2015, 04:10 PM
As far as I'm going to be concerned, yes. Dan makes final call, but special colors for names make people easier to pick out from among a crowd, and I only want that for staff and for non-staff org members.

Foolist
14th September 2015, 04:16 PM
How did the Organization 13 Kingdom Hearts theme come around? Did anyone in particular suggest it?

Zarafkiel
14th September 2015, 04:18 PM
How did the Organization 13 Kingdom Hearts theme come around? Did anyone in particular suggest it?

I was actually about to ask this as well, but the thing is, Atem did say

For example, I met Numbers 6 and 16 at the 2014 NAWCQ, and met Number 16 again at YCS 150.

The Organisation were made up of 13 members, (bar Xion), so it might be based on something else entirely.

Pharaoh Atem
14th September 2015, 04:22 PM
I initially wanted to keep our number small. It once was less than 13, then 13, then 14, then I commissioned an expansion.

We're still small, but we're marginally more effective with 6 more.

When folks go inactive or have other concerns eat their time, we are willing to have people relinquish seats.

The joke among the team is that, slowly, they're adopting my mannerisms. Ark is already half-Atem.

kahunyu
14th September 2015, 04:34 PM
Gonna be honest Earl, Ark's probably less half-Atem and just Ark.

With all the one-on-one chatting I do with Ark I think we're starting to become clones of each other.

You're not the Xehanort. Ark is.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 04:58 PM
Earl did because he's a huge Kingdom Hearts fanboy who wanted 12 other people help him with Yu-Gi-Oh! translations (managing to gather various translators, Wiki Staff, and website staff) willing to form an unholy alliance of darkness.

As much as Earl doesn't claim to be leader, he is founder, and the motif to Kingdom Hearts is ultimately his work.

Though it does impact some of our overseas penetration in more foreign markets as The Organization makes you sound chuunibyou as fuck.

You're not the Xehanort. Ark is.

THE PLOT TWIST OF THE CENTURY.

Pharaoh Atem
14th September 2015, 05:07 PM
best part is, it's a good plot twist

but the motif to KH hasn't been relevant for our group except for the group name

and yeah, I won't lie, the fact that fan translations in YGO have been reviled by the company did kinda make me feel like we were the "bad guys who are actually good"

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 05:18 PM
Who are the youngest and the oldest members of the Org? And how old are they?

(Is it even a legit question...? .-.)

kahunyu
14th September 2015, 05:20 PM
It's a legit question, Nenjoe's the youngest and Ark's probably the oldest unless they have somebody 30 or up who has a baby already.

Tamaru
14th September 2015, 06:08 PM
Have you planned to make any money off of this forum?

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 06:29 PM
> Us ever making money in any meaningful manner.

Good joke.

Tamaru
14th September 2015, 06:31 PM
> Us ever making money in any meaningful manner.

Good joke.

Awwww. Poor Org.

Michelle
14th September 2015, 07:24 PM
Where's muh Ñess?

Archfiend
14th September 2015, 07:44 PM
Which starter do you think is better?

-Bulbasaur

-Charmander

-Squirtle

Michelle
14th September 2015, 07:49 PM
Which starter do you think is better?

-Bulbasaur

-Charmander

-Squirtle
>Not choosing both three of them

Well there's your problem.

Eva
14th September 2015, 10:43 PM

-Milk Chocolate

-Dark Chocolate

-White Chocolate

Dark chocolate, anyone who says different doesn't have taste buds.

Where's muh Ñess?

Killing idiots who're trying to infiltrate his FOB.

Michelle
14th September 2015, 10:55 PM
Ah, I would've guessed.

Tell him I said Hola.

Also you would know about Dark Chocolate of all people, Eves.

Foolist
14th September 2015, 11:01 PM
Why /the fuck/ does everyone say dark chocolate? I just can't comprehend why you would prefer that to Milk Chocolate.

Eva
14th September 2015, 11:07 PM
You'll understand when you're older.

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 11:20 PM
Chocolate is Chocolate. You poop it out at the end, all the same.

Michelle
14th September 2015, 11:35 PM
But, how can you tell poop from chocolate?

Answer meh¡

NeoArkadia
14th September 2015, 11:48 PM
The smell.

HelixReactor
14th September 2015, 11:51 PM
Can white chocolate even be considered chocolate?

LionOhDay
15th September 2015, 01:17 AM
Which TCG set has been your favorite? Which one do you think has been the worse?

iLLumirarity
15th September 2015, 02:55 AM
does melodious divas need help from xyz djinn as part of orchestra?

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:05 AM
does melodious divas need help from xyz djinn as part of orchestra?

At this point, they need all the help they can get.

Vicith
15th September 2015, 07:01 AM
I was wondering how do you get your questions submitted to those Ruling questions articles.

Roxzen
15th September 2015, 10:14 AM
If you guys must adopt a pet, what would you go with?

Scarlight Pandaemonium
15th September 2015, 10:27 AM
What's your current favorite archetype, and which archetype would you like to see in the future, be it just a concept, or something already explored in the manga or anime?

NeoArkadia
15th September 2015, 02:03 PM
What's your current favorite archetype, and which archetype would you like to see in the future, be it just a concept, or something already explored in the manga or anime?
Shaddolls. I'm honestly in love with how well they play with a ton of other decks. It's very much one of my personal joys: A deck I can meld with other decks and combo pieces.

As to concepts:

An aggro themed Deck Destruction Deck (basically a more aggressive Iron Chain) and FIRE Attribute burn based Psychics.

I was wondering how do you get your questions submitted to those Ruling questions articles.

Official Konami Database.

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 02:06 PM
As to concepts:

An aggro themed Deck Destruction Deck (basically a more aggressive Iron Chain) and FIRE Attribute burn based Psychics.
I'll see what I can come up with.

Deadborder
15th September 2015, 02:56 PM

Madolche and Ghostrick.

I've messed around with a CaC theme mixing the two into a new Pendulum theme for shits and giggles, but more support for either of those two decks would be neat.

I'm also hoping to see a decent mill deck in the future - I've whipped up a number of them myself in the past, and after getting back into Battle Spirits a bit, I'm trying my hand at following their lead when it comes to the concept.

Tamaru
15th September 2015, 04:06 PM
It's very much one of my personal joys: A deck I can meld with other decks and combo pieces.
Sounds like Clowns. :p

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 04:20 PM
Sounds like Clowns. :p

And look what the clowns have done ;-;

NeoArkadia
15th September 2015, 05:41 PM
I also like Performage, yes, much to everyone's abject horror.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 06:18 PM
I also like Performage, yes, much to everyone's abject horror.

I liked them when they where first introduced. Still like them now, just not as much. I'm just waiting on Shadow Maker to be released :D

Eva
15th September 2015, 11:20 PM

Phone call and email, mostly.

Charmers, I've been waiting 11 years for this.

kinoai
16th September 2015, 12:28 AM
I know zero about the building forums/web design, but what is the reason this forum's design and functions seem so much more clunky than dgz's? Is it just a matter of time/money or that dgz has rei fixing/altering things?

rei
16th September 2015, 07:44 PM
This forum is clunkier because it's on old and far cheaper software - Ygorg didn't want to pay $150 + 50 a year for invision which is pretty reasonable, though there may be better options out there than VBulletin.

(For oldies out there, it's weird because for a logn time VB felt like it'd be the new hotness replacing invision everywhere, they did things like Quick Reply first)

DG is pretty close to a 'stock' IPB. DNF has a lot more tweaking in comparison for a site that runs off the same software

HelixReactor
17th September 2015, 06:20 AM
Not sure if I should be asking this here, but the thread's title does say that I can ask anything, so I'll take my chance:

Back in the main site's comment section, I've dropped a couple of Arc-V parody scripts prior to the airing of the corresponding episodes. I would like to resume that activity here, in a more frequent manner; it'd be my contribution to this place, as I've always wanted to take an active part within this community but never really got the chance to.
Anyway, my question is: would it be possible for me to start dropping my walls of texts in the appropriate episode threads? Or better yet, to avoid being a nuisance in those topic pages, may I make a thread dedicated to my scripts in the Anime sub-forum?

Cheesedude
17th September 2015, 06:28 AM
I think it would probably be best in the Art Gallery sub-forum.

Personally, I'd quite like to read them.

HelixReactor
17th September 2015, 06:35 AM
Got it; I'll be placing them there, then.

I'll do that tomorrow, though; text formatting at 2:30AM isn't exactly the wisest thing to do @_@

Thanks! ^_^

Yuuri
18th September 2015, 06:52 PM
I do not know if it has been asked or answered yet, but I am curious.

How can Eva read such tiny print when cards are first leaked?

Deadborder
18th September 2015, 11:41 PM
A number of reasons:

- Eva knows Chinese and as such is more familiar with kanji, kinda like how people can make out the blurs on tiny English cards. Also, knowing Chinese means it's possible to wait for XYZ (a Chinese fan known for his super eyes) to figure it out in some cases.

- Practice. The more you do it, the more you know what to look for. I know I'm certainly better at it now then when I started trying to do it.

- Eva is possibly a superhuman who must be stopped before it's too late

Hope in the Interstice
18th September 2015, 11:52 PM
A number of reasons:

- Eva knows Chinese and as such is more familiar with kanji, kinda like how people can make out the blurs on tiny English cards. Also, knowing Chinese means it's possible to wait for XYZ (a Chinese fan known for his super eyes) to figure it out in some cases.

- Practice. The more you do it, the more you know what to look for. I know I'm certainly better at it now then when I started trying to do it.

Do you have any contingency plans in place in the event Eva does go on a rampage and translate the world to doom?

Deadborder
19th September 2015, 12:18 AM
Do you have any contingency plans in place in the event Eva does go on a rampage and translate the world to doom?

well Eva and I are basically two sides of the same coin so it'd probably be up to me to restore balance with the power of FRIENDSHIP, CROSSDRESSING and SHITTY JAPANESE PUNS

Michelle
19th September 2015, 12:27 AM
well Eva and I are basically two sides of the same coin so it'd probably be up to me to restore balance with the power of FRIENDSHIP, CROSSDRESSING and SHITTY JAPANESE PUNS

So, are you like a Batman to her Superman?

Eva
19th September 2015, 07:11 AM

This is the true reason.

Always remember to fear Eva.

Michelle
19th September 2015, 07:16 AM
I am afraid of Breadquandas

Hope in the Interstice
19th September 2015, 07:18 AM
Why in the hell is 'I'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPri ncessI'mAPrettyPrincess' censored?

Dan
19th September 2015, 03:02 PM
The only censored words on this forum are words I'd literally punch you for saying.

Hope in the Interstice
19th September 2015, 10:27 PM
The only censored words on this forum are words I'd literally punch you for saying.
I looked up the words in question and, indeed, I'd be inclined to do the same if I wasn't violently repressed and hardly capable of injuring another human being. On the other hand, it makes it hard to write words like suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession and so on. Is there a way to adjust the system so it only works on the words when they're alone and not part of another word?

Dan
20th September 2015, 03:03 AM
the wristwatch fallacy that makes you say twat. I didn't think any words i chose were victims of it. I don't know what the words you're trying to type are however, so you'll have to PM me a picture of the words or something.

AntiTcb
20th September 2015, 08:34 AM
Have you planned to make any money off of this forum?

I'm sure at some point I'll be throwing some ads around here. Probably around the same time I get to adding in Tapatalk.

Bujins. I'm a huge sucker for Japanese Mythology.

I'd honestly like to see Koalas/Kangaroos/Master of Oz actually fleshed into an archetype. Ayer's Rock Sunrise is a step in the right direction. I'd also love to see an M:tG style Control Deck possible in YGO. Tons of board wipes, card draw, and culminating into one (or more) huge win con.

This forum is clunkier because it's on old and far cheaper software - Ygorg didn't want to pay $150 + 50 a year for invision which is pretty reasonable, though there may be better options out there than VBulletin.

(For oldies out there, it's weird because for a logn time VB felt like it'd be the new hotness replacing invision everywhere, they did things like Quick Reply first)

DG is pretty close to a 'stock' IPB. DNF has a lot more tweaking in comparison for a site that runs off the same software

Dan wanted an arcade. First thought went straight to vBulliten. And as it turns out, a large majority of the VB modding community refuses to let VB4 die, and as a result, there's significantly less VB5 mods and plugins.

And as a recommendation to anyone: don't tweak out your IPB to the extent that DNF has. It's a huge pain for upgrading; literally everything breaks.

I looked up the words in question and, indeed, I'd be inclined to do the same if I wasn't violently repressed and hardly capable of injuring another human being. On the other hand, it makes it hard to write words like suI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPr incessI'mAPrettyPrincession and so on. Is there a way to adjust the system so it only works on the words when they're alone and not part of another word?

Yes, I just updated the list so that your word won't be censored if one of our forbidden words just so happens to be a substring of what you're trying to say, you won't be a pretty princess.

rei
20th September 2015, 01:14 PM
Dan wanted an arcade. First thought went straight to vBulliten
LOL

(and updating vb4 and all its security holes with patches is even harder)

Dan
20th September 2015, 04:22 PM
Yeah we know nothing about running a forum :) We're gonna wing it.

Voltanis The Adjudicator
20th September 2015, 10:13 PM
Well that inspires confidence.
Here's a question: What has been your favorite forbidden/limited list? Throughout all of Yugioh's history, which banlist do you think has offered the most, be it in terms of fun, variety, meta depth, etc.

AntiTcb
21st September 2015, 04:59 AM
Well that inspires confidence.
Here's a question: What has been your favorite forbidden/limited list? Throughout all of Yugioh's history, which banlist do you think has offered the most, be it in terms of fun, variety, meta depth, etc.

Hmm. As far as lists go, I'm quite fond of September 2013 (the first list where the TCG split off from the OCG). Dissecting it is really quite interesting as it really opens your eyes to a lot of cards that had so much hidden power that they caused other cards around them to be put on the list instead (Statos, Pot of Avarice, etc.), as well as simultaneously freeing the cards that were basically "framed." (D-HERO Malicious, A Hero Lives, E-Emergency Call [seriously, all 3 of these were because of Stratos])

NeoArkadia
21st September 2015, 09:57 AM
Yeah we know nothing about running a forum :) We're gonna wing it.
Speak for yourself. I've been forum staff elsewhere for years.

Dan
21st September 2015, 01:40 PM
Right right sorry, I, Dan, am winging it while my super capable staff make it work with the desires I set forth. They are amazing and deserve your praise.

Also edison format is the best format.

Lord Bunilla
21st September 2015, 02:20 PM
Probably around the same time I get to adding in Tapatalk.

Now that's some good news. Thanks!

Right right sorry, I, Dan, am winging it while my super capable staff make it work with the desires I set forth. They are amazing and deserve your praise.

That's exactly what a person that has no idea how to run a forum would say. :p

Pharaoh Atem
23rd September 2015, 07:36 AM

magic manga weeaboo chuu2 eyes.

Pharaoh Atem
23rd September 2015, 07:37 AM

These are both particularly true for nearly everyone among us.

Quirky Miniboss Squad GO

Eva
23rd September 2015, 10:18 AM
magic manga weeaboo chuu2 eyes.

Wow rude, I'll fight you.

Foolist
23rd September 2015, 03:55 PM
If all of you would get into a fist fight who would be the winner? Would anybody back anyone up/Go after anyone? Why?

Pharaoh Atem
23rd September 2015, 09:06 PM
Wow rude, I'll fight you.

bring out your stand, eva

Hope in the Interstice
23rd September 2015, 10:29 PM
We should probably evacuate.

Michelle
25th September 2015, 06:33 AM
I think I found my most favorite thread yet.

And my favorite quote.

Dan
15th October 2015, 04:20 PM
If all of you would get into a fist fight who would be the winner? Would anybody back anyone up/Go after anyone? Why?

Honestly? Probably Ark.

Mofiz
16th October 2015, 11:44 PM
Honestly? Probably Ark.

This is getting interesting...

kahunyu
9th November 2015, 06:33 PM
Ark's a giant blob of flesh matter. And he's a sentient cosmic cat born of unspeakable circumstances and astronomical probability.

He's actually the boss of all of us. That includes you.

citrus
26th December 2015, 10:30 PM
If you were offered a job in KDE's Yu-Gi-Oh! R&D, would you take it? If yes, what would be your first big change to the game, and why?

Joenen
28th December 2015, 06:38 PM
Yes. Because it's work.

Change the game? Blasphemy : ^)

Hope in the Interstice
16th March 2016, 10:24 PM
Glad to be back! Thank goodness I've got some of the other forum-goers as contacts, otherwise I would've gone mad.

By the by, even though I really only see Joenen, NeoArkadia, Eva, and Dan around 'ere, the Organisation seems to have a lot of people (https://ygorganization.com/about-us/), or at least more than one would think going by the forums alone. Do they come on here?

Cheesedude
17th March 2016, 11:46 PM
Its completely up to each individual.

I mean, I volunteered to mod this and then kind of dropped the ball and Ark handled it because Ark is awesome.

Eva
18th March 2016, 03:35 AM
Let's just say the others don't really care enough to post here.

Also this thread is really dead, I would think it'd get more posts.

Hope in the Interstice
18th March 2016, 04:33 AM
Let's just say the others don't really care enough to post here.
Aw, that's a shame.

Also this thread is really dead, I would think it'd get more posts.
Hm, time to think of something else... Referring back to the topics of the Kingdom Hearts fanboyism that lead to this site's aesthetic, if you could change the Organisation's theme to anything else, what would it be?

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
18th March 2016, 04:57 AM
Aw, that's a shame.

Hm, time to think of something else... Referring back to the topics of the Kingdom Hearts fanboyism that lead to this site's aesthetic, if you could change the Organisation's theme to anything else, what would it be?

I actually miss the Nobody emblems plastered on the cards...

AntiTcb
19th March 2016, 07:46 AM
Glad to be back! Thank goodness I've got some of the other forum-goers as contacts, otherwise I would've gone mad.

By the by, even though I really only see Joenen, NeoArkadia, Eva, and Dan around 'ere, the Organisation seems to have a lot of people (https://ygorganization.com/about-us/), or at least more than one would think going by the forums alone. Do they come on here?

I'm a silent ninja.

Hope in the Interstice
19th March 2016, 09:09 AM
I'm a silent ninja.
... Why is there a post here with nothing on it? No name, no info, no actual message?

Charly Ruri Raptors
4th June 2016, 11:42 AM
I wanted to ask about the Ocg weekly tournament decklists not showing up in the article announcement section after the reboot of the forums.

Indytotof
21st June 2016, 04:07 PM
I don't know if it is the right thread but...

Asking of thread, is there a way I can delete some of my threads ?

quincymccoy
30th August 2016, 01:27 AM
I'll try to keep tabs on this if you have any questions here on out! Didn't actually realize this existed until now!

ARKhaven
1st September 2016, 04:46 PM
Hey Quincy, could you clear your inbox? I need to send you a message about something

Johnny
1st September 2016, 09:31 PM
How do i report people? Someone sent me a spam pm

ARKhaven
2nd September 2016, 02:57 PM

Oh you got it too? Was it from someone named StanlyPype?

pyrQ
2nd September 2016, 03:02 PM
I got one from "StanleyPype" (not sure if you typo'd or just multiple spam accounts) and reported it through the button on the bottom left of the pm (right next to "Forward").

quincymccoy
2nd September 2016, 05:35 PM
Hey Quincy, could you clear your inbox? I need to send you a message about something

Done, did not realize I had a limit.

Yup the report button lets us mods know.

ARKhaven
2nd September 2016, 06:53 PM
Done, did not realize I had a limit.

Yup the report button lets us mods know.

Oh, I guess I'll use the report button then? It was the same issue that Johnny had-WAIT YEAH pyrQ HAD THE SAME USER SPAM PM LIKE I DID.

And yes pyrQ I typo'ed it

pyrQ
8th September 2016, 09:27 AM
Is there a way to filter out (anime) spoiler articles posted on the main site? Because if there is, I can't find it. Basically I just got spoiled for ARC-V with that huge Ancient Gear picture that says "Yuri vs Asuka" below it. If not, then as a request the articles could be less spoilery before actually opening them (maxut for example has no spoilers/pictures visible on the main page [for the same exact article]). Nevertheless, it would be nice as a feature if it was implemented in the future.

Yugi.feder03
16th May 2017, 04:17 PM
I don't know if I can make this question here, but I don't know where else to make it: Does anyone here know if the Dueling Network Forum is closed? Because I cannot access in since some months ago.

MadRest
16th May 2017, 05:40 PM
I don't know if I can make this question here, but I don't know where else to make it: Does anyone here know if the Dueling Network Forum is closed? Because I cannot access in since some months ago.

It's down indefinitely.

iChaos-Warrior
17th July 2017, 05:20 AM
Anyone who can help me out, I'm in Tokyo right now and I would like to attend at the Jump Victory Carnival.
Their website is fully in japanese and I only can read something like registration is closed... Anyone can help me out there and knows a different way or anything else to get an entry?

https://www.shonenjump.com/jvc/

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone who can help me out, I'm in Tokyo right now and I would like to attend at the Jump Victory Carnival.
Their website is fully in japanese and I only can read something like registration is closed... Anyone can help me out there and knows a different way or anything else to get an entry?

https://www.shonenjump.com/jvc/

BlazeWu
18th July 2017, 02:25 PM
You're right, registration is closed. So either you register for the one in Osaka or you're screwed

iChaos-Warrior
24th July 2017, 12:54 PM
Managed to get a ticket on ticketcamp, had to pay a little amount for it though but nevermind. So I was able to attend after all. But I wouldn't recommend it, because I spent like 5 hours waiting in a line for getting in and for getting the stuff they sold there. Then I walked around and realized it was more an event for children, I guess that's where the name "Carnival" comes from ;)