PDA

View Full Version : Arc V Episode 86 Extended Preview Question

Mari
13th December 2015, 06:33 PM
(This is obviously spoilers if you haven't watched today's episode yet or read the summaries)

So I just watched the extended preview for the next episode ( http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/ ) and I noticed something interesting. Right after the scene with Yugo and Yuri you can hear Reira summoning a monster ("boku wa [monster name] shokan") and what caught my attention is that the name of the monster sounds like "[something] Magician" and I wonder if I'm not mishearing things or he really did say magician and if that's the case I really want to know what the other part of the monster's name means.

KingJinzo
13th December 2015, 07:25 PM
(This is obviously spoilers if you haven't watched today's episode yet or read the summaries)

So I just watched the extended preview for the next episode ( http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/yugioh-arcv/trailer/ ) and I noticed something interesting. Right after the scene with Yugo and Yuri you can hear Reira summoning a monster ("boku wa [monster name] shokan") and what caught my attention is that the name of the monster sounds like "[something] Magician" and I wonder if I'm not mishearing things or he really did say magician and if that's the case I really want to know what the other part of the monster's name means.

I also did hear "Magician", but definitively not "Majutsushi". The first part sounds like "Field" to me, but I guess it's not what he said.

LolsterXD97
13th December 2015, 08:24 PM

It may be the new Fusion's name.

LolsterXD97
13th December 2015, 10:00 PM
Apparently Reira said "Film Magician" which makes sense with his Deck, now the question is if that is a C/C Main Deck monster or a Extra Deck Monster, or if it is a new monster (That new Goyo needs to steal something).

Mari
13th December 2015, 10:29 PM
Hmm Film Magician does make a lot of sense, I would say it's a main deck monster since the extra deck monsters so far seem disconnected from the photography/film theme of his main deck

ScionStorm
13th December 2015, 10:46 PM
New Pendulum Magician! ;P

KingJinzo
14th December 2015, 01:48 AM
Hmm Film Magician does make a lot of sense, I would say it's a main deck monster since the extra deck monsters so far seem disconnected from the photography/film theme of his main deck

His two known Extra Deck monsters are Rock Armor and Water Sword, so yeah. His Extra Deck monsters are apparently named after their respective elements and weapons/equipments.

New Pendulum Magician! ;P

Even if it's a Pendulum card, it's not a member of the Magician/Majutsushi archetype. You can't search it with Pendulum Call or Wisdom-Eye Magician, etc.