PDA

View Full Version : Swing! Pendulum of Souls (December 2015 Performage Magicians)

GG ELDIUS
14th December 2015, 09:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AaAV59N.png

http://ultraimg.com/image/kJf8

All constructive feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hope in the Interstice
14th December 2015, 10:00 AM
Imgur isn't quite working here.

GG ELDIUS
14th December 2015, 10:10 AM
Imgur isn't quite working here.

Any suggestions as to what I can use instead? I'd post print screenshots but it doesn't appear to be an option.

Hope in the Interstice
14th December 2015, 10:13 AM
Hm... Seems that the Organisation is using this. (http://ultraimg.com/)

Jolan
14th December 2015, 10:20 AM
Why 2 mirror conductor? I've only ever seen it as an out to huge atk monsters, so I've not needed more than one. I'd much rather a 2nd Hat Tricker for that one Castel I might need, or a Dark Rebellion, or whichever generic rank 4 I need at the time.

Not a huge fan of mixing Luster Pendulum with Magicians, too. All the Magicians only work if your other scale is one, and Luster Pendulum is quite tricky to remove if you ever set it as a scale. Sure, you can make Plushfire float, but you lose access to your pendulum zone engine. He's also useless if you play Pendulum Call beforehand. But if you intend to only use him as a level 4 tuner for Ignister, that's fine at 2. Non-targeted removal by spinning is excruciatingly good and probably the sole reason why Luster Pendulum earned its 25$+ cost, cause it makes Ignister easily.

Raigeki feels unneeded. Why go for Field Clear? With 2 level 7s, you can make Big Eye and steal their huge monster. Can't be targeted? Make Ignister and spin it. They have a field of low atk monsters? Make Utopia Beyond (underrated, you need that in your extra deck), proceed to ram with OEPD for 5k. If anything, go for Grand Horn of Heaven should the need to stop a massive flood arise. Cheap and efficient.

Masked Chameleon is an excellent choice albeit unsearchable. If the deck had drawpower, I would run it. It's strictly great once Monkeyboard and Guiturtle come out. With the drawpower from Guiturtle and Lizardraw, you can totally get this guy and pendulum into an Ignister. Furthermore, his normal summon weakness can be avoided by making your level 5+ into XYZ monsters. He's also searchable via King of the Feral Imps, isn't he? My bad then, lol. Just rank 4, search it, normal and make ignister. But it's still more accessible in a deck with more level 4 monsters.

GG ELDIUS
14th December 2015, 10:26 AM
Why 2 mirror conductor? I've only ever seen it as an out to huge atk monsters, so I've not needed more than one. I'd much rather a 2nd Hat Tricker for that one Castel I might need, or a Dark Rebellion, or whichever generic rank 4 I need at the time.

Not a huge fan of mixing Luster Pendulum with Magicians, too. All the Magicians only work if your other scale is one, and Luster Pendulum is quite tricky to remove if you ever set it as a scale. Sure, you can make Plushfire float, but you lose access to your pendulum zone engine. He's also useless if you play Pendulum Call beforehand. But if you intend to only use him as a level 4 tuner for Ignister, that's fine at 2. Non-targeted removal by spinning is excruciatingly good and probably the sole reason why Luster Pendulum earned its 25$+ cost, cause it makes Ignister easily.

Raigeki feels unneeded. Why go for Field Clear? With 2 level 7s, you can make Big Eye and steal their huge monster. Can't be targeted? Make Ignister and spin it. They have a field of low atk monsters? Make Utopia Beyond (underrated, you need that in your extra deck), proceed to ram with OEPD for 5k. If anything, go for Grand Horn of Heaven should the need to stop a massive flood arise. Cheap and efficient.

Masked Chameleon is an excellent choice albeit unsearchable. If the deck had drawpower, I would run it. It's strictly great once Monkeyboard and Guiturtle come out. With the drawpower from Guiturtle and Lizardraw, you can totally get this guy and pendulum into an Ignister. Furthermore, his normal summon weakness can be avoided by making your level 5+ into XYZ monsters. He's also searchable via King of the Feral Imps, isn't he? My bad then, lol. Just rank 4, search it, normal and make ignister. But it's still more accessible in a deck with more level 4 monsters.

I like battle tricks. Will try out another Hat Tricker, though.

That's why I'm only using 2 Luster Pendulum. 3 is way too cloggy. 1 I don't see it enough. Card is too good to ignore, especially when using the performage engine.

I had Utopia Beyond in my extra before. It just doesn't come up as often as I'd hoped.

Raigeki might not be needed, but it's a card I'm always happy to see. It permits me to push for game if my opponent has an established board.

How is Masked Chameleon unsearchable? You did see the King of Feral Imps, right? I'll worry about BOSH when BOSH drops.