PDA

View Full Version : [OCG] VJump Spoilers

Organization Messenger
15th December 2015, 08:40 AM
15th December 2015 08:34 AM

[OCG] VJump Spoilers (https://ygorganization.com/ocg-vjump-spoilers/)
Did you get enough Serena and Yugo excitement this Sunday? NO
Also, THE RETURN OF FELGRAND
SHINING VICTORIES
http://i1.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/751be0f5-s.jpg?w=605
Moon-Light Lio Dancer
DARK Beast-Warrior/Fusion/Effect
LV10 3500/3000
“Moon-Light Panther Dancer” + 2 “Moon-Light” monsters
Must be Fusion Summoned with the above Fusion Materials, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
(1): Cannot be targeted by, or destroyed by, your opponent’s card effects.
(2): This card can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.
(3): Once per turn, at the end of a Damage Step in which this card attacked a monster: You can destroy all Special Summoned monsters your opponent controls.
http://i0.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/061b9de3-s.jpg?w=605
Moon-Light Blue Cat
Dark Beast-Warrior / Effect
LV4 1600/1200
You can only use the (1) effect of “Moon-Light Blue Cat” once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 “Moon-Light” monster you control, except “Moon-Light Blue Cat”; its ATK becomes double its original ATK until the end of this turn.
(2) If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Special Summon 1 “Moon-Light” monster from your Deck.
http://i0.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/73636a0d-s.jpg?w=605
Speedroid Denden Taikou
Wind Machine / Tuner / Effect
LV3 1000/1000
You can only use the effect of “Speedroid Denden Taikou” once per turn.
(1) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Speedroid” Tuner from your hand or Graveyard, except “Speedroid Denden Taikou”.
http://i2.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/ebc155aa-s.jpg?w=605
Speedroid Pachingocart
Wind Machine / Effect
LV4 1800/1000
(1) Once per turn: You can discard 1 Machine-Type monster, then target 1 monster on the field; destroy it.
http://i1.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/b73b9f36-s.jpg?w=605
High Speedroid Kaitou Rappa Zle / Hi-Speedroid Puzzle
Wind Machine / Synchro / Effect
LV4 1300/1600
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
(1) At the start of the Damage Step, when this card battles a Special Summoned monster: You can activate this effect; this card’s ATK becomes double its original ATK, until the end of the Damage Step.
(2) During the End Phase, if this Synchro Summoned card was sent to the Graveyard during this turn: You can target 1 “Speedroid” monster in your Graveyard, except “Hi-Speedroid Puzzle”; add that monster to your hand.
http://i0.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/0c3d5a22-s.jpg?w=605
Resaikoro / Re-Dice Roll (IT’S A PUN ON RECYCLE IN JAPANESE GET IIIIIIT)
Trap Normal
(1) Target 1 “Speedroid” Tuner in your Graveyard; Special Summon it (its effects are negated), and if you do, roll a die. The Summoned monster’s Level becomes the same as the result until the end of this turn.
(2) You can banish this card from your Graveyard; immediately after this effect resolves, Synchro Summon 1 WIND Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck using monsters you control as Synchro Material, including a “Speedroid” Tuner.
REVIVAL OF GREAT DRAGON R
http://i2.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/EVRbA8Z.jpg?w=605
Kyoshinryuu Felgrand / Felgrand, the Great Divine Dragon
Light Dragon / Effect
LV8 2800/2800
(1) If this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls or have in their Graveyard; banish it, and if you do, this card gains 100 ATK and DEF x that banished monster’s Level or Rank.
(2) If this card destroys a monster by battle: You can target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in either player’s Graveyard, except “Felgrand, the Great Divine Dragon”; Special Summon it to your side of the field.
http://i2.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/UvdISct.jpg?w=605
Paladin of Felgrand
Light Warrior / Effect
LV4 1700/300
(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can equip 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster from your hand or Deck to this card.
(2) If this card is equipped by an equip card, it is unaffected by other monster effects.
(3) You can Tribute both this card and 1 other monster you control, then target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
http://i0.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/yEYHjVS.jpg?w=605
Fukkatsu no Fukuin / Gospel of Revival
Spell Normal
(1) Target 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
(2) If a Dragon-Type monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can banish this card from your Graveyard instead.
http://i1.wp.com/ultraimg.com/images/ok3V58x.jpg?w=605
Kyoshinryuu no Iseki / Ruins of the Great Divine Dragon
Spell Continuous
(1) If a monster(s) is Special Summoned, except from the Graveyard, while you control a Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster: Negate its effects until the end of this turn.
(2) Once per turn: You can send 1 other face-up card you control to the Graveyard; Special Summon 1 “Great Dragon Token” (Dragon-Type/LIGHT/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0).
(3) If this card is in your Graveyard: You can send 1 Level 7 or 8 Dragon-Type monster you control or have in your hand to the Graveyard; add this card to your hand.
Source: VJump
The Organization - Ending Misinformation (https://ygorganization.com)

Read on YGOrganization.com (https://ygorganization.com/ocg-vjump-spoilers/)

kc_alex2
15th December 2015, 08:43 AM
http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/46281721.html

OCG Limit Regulation also leaked with Shock Master, Juggler and Plushfire banned as the only changes.

Aromaiden
15th December 2015, 08:46 AM
Ugh. The nerfs to Lio Dancer suck. They should have just left her with her complete immunity imo.
Also; Paladin of Felgrand is cute.

Hope in the Interstice
15th December 2015, 08:47 AM
http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/46281721.html

OCG Limit Regulation also leaked with Shock Master, Juggler and Plushfire banned as the only changes.
They'll most likely post about it soon; no need for the impatience.

Anyway...

JEEZ, those Felgrand cards... Blue-Eyes is going to get a MASSIVE boost from this.

TheRamenNoodle
15th December 2015, 08:50 AM
Felgrand huh...

Nice.

But how many reborn clones are there now?

ScionStorm
15th December 2015, 08:50 AM
Serena gonna just keep fusion summoning dancing cats until we have enough to cast the whole musical!!!
http://petcaretips.net/cats_Musical_Poster.jpg

Just realized now we are getting 5 of Yuya's 6 monsters in this set.

Hope in the Interstice
15th December 2015, 09:05 AM
Alright, time to be more detailed...

Moon-Light Lio Dancer — Hefty requirements but still bloody powerful. I know we live in the age of Ignister Dracoslayer but this sort of immunity is still amazing. Pack that onto a double-attacking sort-of Raigeki and you have a formidable boss.

Moon-Light Blue Cat — Good way to beef your Moon-Lights and also floating capacity. I look forward to the new targets. Oh, she can also summon another copy of herself for a surefire buff.

Speedroid Denden Taikou — Very useful. While Tri-Eyed Dice provides defence, Taikou can bring even more recurrability to the deck. Hell, you can summon a Tuner and Hagoita without so much as a Normal Summon.

Speedroid Pachingokart — Removal on top of a discard engine to set up Taikou or Double Yo-Yo... Not bad. Respectable ATK too

Hi-Speedroid Puzzle — Essentially a Level 4 2600 beatstick with recurrability abilities. Not unlike Chanbarider but for Graveyard monsters.

Re-Dice Roll — Provides useful defence if necessary and even a speedy Synchro Summon. Time will tell if it's useful.

Priest with Eyes of Blue — My word, another one... Not bad at all. Light Mausoleum helps out with quite a bit of set-up thanks to the second Normal Summon.

Ancient White Stone — So it seems they weren't fond of White Stone of Legend anymore... and HOLY CRAP! The first effect isn't once per turn so, if you somehow get multiples on the field, you can get a whole field of Blue-Eyes monsters ready to go. Do it on your opponent's turn and you can White Spirit Dragon their Spells and Traps.

Light Guidance — A revival Spell for Blue-Eyes... as if they didn't have enough already. Seems pretty balanced, mind you, while still being very powerful.

Felgrand, the Great Divine Dragon — Well, this ought to make the poor guy happy. A powerful removal, buff, and revival effect all bundled into one package. Jeez... Other cards will make this guy insane.

Paladin of Felgrand — Gets on the way to set up your Dragons while maintaining monster immunity. I think it's pretty good.

Gospel of Revival — ... Let us not forget that Blue-Eyes can use this too. And Red-Eyes.

Ruins of the Great Divine Dragon — ... a Skill Drain Spell. That is recyclable. If there's any consolation to this, it's that it also negates your monsters, including additional copies of Felgrand. I don't get the Token effect, though. Tribute fodder?

ThePhotonLegion
15th December 2015, 09:07 AM
Hopefully, the Moon-Light Promo is good in the deck, but not "OMG Must run 3 else I can't play this thing". Seeing as SHVI should release in May for the TCG, we'd end up missing a key piece of a deck, and not for the first time.

Zarkiel
15th December 2015, 09:08 AM
So much dragon support. My Blue eyes and red eyes decks are going to be fun. Still keeping my fingers crossed for retrained blue eyes ultimate, but I doubt it will happen.

King
15th December 2015, 09:25 AM
Just by the fact that the Felgrand Engine Sync to hard with Blue-eyes makes me toss away my EMEm deck hope to so a good load of Rank 8 on the way

cypher32
15th December 2015, 09:40 AM
Wow, so we finally get Selena's ace. Man, that Lio dancer is powerful, and i don't have to say anymore. That blue cat can work really well with the deck in certain ways.

The speedroid support is probably the best it's been in a while, in my opinion. That Denden taikou sets up a speedy synchro summon, and the new synchro is a proper beatstick (against the right deck, of course). Re-dice roll is a great trap for support. I mean, you can potentially have two synchro summons in the same turn, or a synchro summon on your opponents turn, the possibilities are endless! Still, my eyes are on the pachingo cart. Remember; "You can discard 1 Machine-Type monster", this indicates that ANY machine deck can make use of this, and believe me, they will. Karakuri, Machina, and especially Geargia will abuse this card. Not that those decks are relevant anymore...

Blue eyes support is freakin' EPIC! Multiple summons in one turn, free revival. I don't think that I need to say another word.

I'll tell you which deck will benefit the most from this new wave of Felgrand cards; Chaos Dragons. I can see Chaos dragons make a comeback, abusing all four of these cards in so many ways. In fact, I bet the structure deck itself IS a Chaos Dragon deck, then again maybe that's just me hoping for it. Either way, I look forward to the future Chaos Dragon onslaught...

ScionStorm
15th December 2015, 09:44 AM
Looks like Yugo is going to provide us with another Synchro during his duel with Sergey. But the first episode that could be in would air the day after this set comes out. Unless he butts into some other duel like crashing in on Reira's duel against Security.

Aromaiden
15th December 2015, 09:46 AM
The Blue-Eyes support is awesome. I love it.

Hoozuki_Suigetsu
15th December 2015, 09:48 AM
Just why? Why blue-eyes get a solids and strongs card and a lot much more usefull support than red-eyes ALWAYS

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red-eyes support with shitty gemini monster ┐Really gemini? You motherfu--- Konami D: <

Tell me ScionStorm or cypher32 ?

Brightshine Stardust
15th December 2015, 10:01 AM
Funny, the first thing in my mind when I see Felgrand's new cards isn't Blue-Eyes - it's the Signer Dragons lol

Also, I'm so glad that, like on the new Gandora, they finally did something right on Felgrand. And it's not a Nomi or even a Semi-Nomi!

Serena's cards are great, but Lio should have asked for any "Moon-Light" Fusion instead of specifically Panther. Also, why Nomi. Other than that, great cards.

ScionStorm
15th December 2015, 10:09 AM
Serena's cards are great, but Lio should have asked for any "Moon-Light" Fusion instead of specifically Panther. Also, why Nomi. Other than that, great cards.

Nah, it fits with her tiering/Rank-Up fusion style. Cat Dancer into Panther Dancer into Lio Dancer. The extra Moon-Light monster(s) used to fusion the next one up adds 1 level to it. Cat Dancer at Level 7. Cat Dancer + 1 ML = Level 8 Panther Dancer. Panther Dancer + 2 ML= Level 10 Lio Dancer.

Brightshine Stardust
15th December 2015, 10:20 AM
Nah, it fits with her tiering/Rank-Up fusion style. Cat Dancer into Panther Dancer into Lio Dancer. The extra Moon-Light monster(s) used to fusion the next one up adds 1 level to it. Cat Dancer at Level 7. Cat Dancer + 1 ML = Level 8 Panther Dancer. Panther Dancer + 2 ML= Level 10 Lio Dancer.

Ah, that's one thing I didn't notice. Thanks :)

Noir
15th December 2015, 10:35 AM
*sees Felgrand support and excitedly fangirls*

Destiny91
15th December 2015, 10:43 AM
Well, only 2 things.

1st: I'm pretty angry about Denden Taikou not having a field Effect, but well Pachingokart is great and the Trap is really useful.

2nd: I hope we get some level 3/4 non-Tuners for Blue-Eyes, something like Red-Eyes Wyvern or Tracer.

R3QU13M
15th December 2015, 10:46 AM
That Blue-Eyes event gonna be fun

- - - Updated - - -

Well, only 2 things.

1st: I'm pretty angry about Denden Taikou not having a field Effect, but well Pachingokart is great and the Trap is really useful.

2nd: I hope we get some level 3/4 non-Tuners for Blue-Eyes, something like Red-Eyes Wyvern or Tracer.

They can already become Level 3 with Bright Star Dragon.

The Sonic Duck
15th December 2015, 11:00 AM
Well? who's ready to build a Blue-eyes Felgrand deck? In my opinion the two decks with the exception of the Felgrand continuous spell go completely hand in hand with each other.

Rygoken
15th December 2015, 11:18 AM
Well? who's ready to build a Blue-eyes Felgrand deck? In my opinion the two decks with the exception of the Felgrand continuous spell go completely hand in hand with each other.

Going to have so much fun testing it to! The question is where to fit the space?

Swampertmaster
15th December 2015, 11:34 AM
Finally a fusion deck I like! Gonna build Moonlight now.

LolsterXD97
15th December 2015, 12:41 PM
*Sees Lio* Fuck, now I cannot use KOTS. At least I have 1 more reason to run Blue Cat.

Yay, more useful tools for Speedroids besides Harmony.

OMG, more tools for Dragons.

J. D. Guy
15th December 2015, 12:45 PM
Looks like Yugo is going to provide us with another Synchro during his duel with Sergey. But the first episode that could be in would air the day after this set comes out. Unless he butts into some other duel like crashing in on Reira's duel against Security.

Could you specify as to where you heard this, please? I must have missed the Arc-V news.

Hope in the Interstice
15th December 2015, 12:48 PM
Could you specify as to where you heard this, please? I must have missed the Arc-V news.
Can we please not discuss anime spoilers outside of threads dedicated to them?

J. D. Guy
15th December 2015, 12:50 PM
Can we please not discuss anime spoilers outside of threads dedicated to them?

I wasn't aware there was any Anime news at all. That's what I'm trying to get clarification for.

Shinjikun
15th December 2015, 02:15 PM
Moonlights: I was going to ignore this archtype, but now I really want to make a deck for them. Great cards.

Speedroids: They just need some speedroid that sends Speed/Dice cards from the deck to graveyard to make this great.

More Blue-eyes: I liked this a lot, because the field spell makes Blue-eyes go to the graveyard really easy, and in some games I don't have Blue-eyes to get from the deck to my hand to summon Alternative dragon. Expecting some abuse of Ancient White Stone in Dark Matter decks.

Revival of Great Dragon: Like Monarchs, everything is great, and also helps Red-Eyes and Blue-eyes decks. Probably this will be on the same level as monarchs.

GagagaOrganizer
15th December 2015, 02:34 PM
Selena's Fusion is so powerful! I love all the new printed Speedroid support too!

So these are the new Felgrand cards of the mentioned Structure, they're strong support for Dragons, Red-Eyes & Blue-Eyes definitely. And speaking of the latter, even more powerful support! That deck is looking mighty threatening right now. I'm getting excited to face it already!

Yuuri
15th December 2015, 02:35 PM
I knew we would get more generic Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes support with the upcoming structure deck, but I feel as if it is kind of lackluster. I was expecting Felgrand to be a Synchro monster this time around. Outside of personal expectations, the new Felgrand/Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes support is still awesome!

More Moon-Lights! It is a shame that Lio Dancer got somewhat of a nerf, but at least she still has some immunity.

Hope in the Interstice
15th December 2015, 02:39 PM
I knew we would get more generic Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes support with the upcoming structure deck, but I feel as if it is kind of lackluster. I was expecting Felgrand to be a Synchro monster this time around. Outside of personal expectations, the new Felgrand/Red-Eyes/Blue-Eyes support is still awesome!

More Moon-Lights! It is a shame that Lio Dancer got somewhat of a nerf, but at least she still has some immunity.
"Some" immunity? She can't be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Ignister, Triverr, and Tiaramisu are literally your only outs aside from Kaiju and Lava Golem and what have you.

Also, your sig now needs changing.

Yuuri
15th December 2015, 02:55 PM
"Some" immunity? She can't be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Ignister, Triverr, and Tiaramisu are literally your only outs aside from Kaiju and Lava Golem and what have you.

Also, your sig now needs changing.

When I said "some," I did not mean that it was restricted to dust. I just meant that, when compared to its anime effect, it has been slightly nerfed.

And I am aware of that. I knew V-Jump would happen while I was asleep; it always does.

I am loving the generic dragon support! I am trying to think of ways to splash the new Felgrand support into a Red-Eyes deck.

King
15th December 2015, 02:59 PM
A dragon format again ? could my dreams still come to be true ?

LolsterXD97
15th December 2015, 03:02 PM
A dragon format again ? could my dreams still come to be true ?

If they don't become Dragon Rulers 3.0 (2.0 was Clowns, even if not Dragons), it is fine.

LolsterXD97
15th December 2015, 03:22 PM
Did someone notice that "Gospel of Revival" can revive ANY Level 7 or 8 Dragon which means you can do some crazy Synchro shenanigans with monsters like Clear/Crystal Wing and Scar-Light? And indirect hypotetical Fusion Dragon support.

King
15th December 2015, 03:35 PM
If they don't become Dragon Rulers 3.0 (2.0 was Clowns, even if not Dragons), it is fine.

but this is wath i want dragons crushing everything including hopes and dreams

LolsterXD97
15th December 2015, 03:35 PM
but this is wath i want dragons crushing everything including hopes and dreams

Hope can still defeat dragons.

King
15th December 2015, 03:40 PM
Hope can still defeat dragons.
guess i did not understand wath are you trying to say

LolsterXD97
15th December 2015, 03:41 PM
guess i did not understand wath are you trying to say

Utopia The Lightning, Hope The Lightning, ya know, the 5k Armades.

King
15th December 2015, 03:49 PM
Utopia The Lightning, Hope The Lightning, ya know, the 5k Armades.

many entities has fallen to his blades quasar,killer many gods he is a living legend

Abs0lVence
15th December 2015, 04:16 PM
"Some" immunity? She can't be targeted or destroyed by card effects. Ignister, Triverr, and Tiaramisu are literally your only outs aside from Kaiju and Lava Golem and what have you. they're not. Trishula exists. so does Spellbook of Fate. And besides the more situational stuff I could list off the top of my head there's also Storming Mirror Force and Space-Time Trap Hole. Sure this sort of immunity is annoying since not every deck can be easily built around countering it, but still there are quite a few outs. Don't forget she doesn't have battle immunity either.. (Illumi'Raj could kill her lmao)

--
The Felgrand support looks awesome, I'm really looking forward to playing them!

Destiny91
15th December 2015, 04:36 PM
Blue-Eyes/Felgrand Deck...my body is not ready yet, but I'll take the risk.

Also, seeing Puzzle is number 50, the 51 will most likely be a Blackwing...or maybe Konami has some surprise for us.

Zillabrony13
15th December 2015, 04:59 PM
Felgrand Paladin is brilliant with Light Mausoleum btw.

Activate Mausoleum, Normal Summon him, equip Divine Felgrand from the deck, Normal Summon any With Eyes of Blue monster, then tribute Paladin and the other monster to Special Summon Divine Felgrand from the Graveyard, getting it's effect off. You could even switch out Divine Felgrand for White Spirit or BEWD.

So yeah, Blue-Eyes Felgrand could be a good deck.

ScionStorm
15th December 2015, 05:21 PM

It wasn't news. It was a speculation which is now no longer applicable based on the fact that yesterday HSR Puzzle was listed as 051 with an empy space between it and Crystal Wing on the wikia. Today it is listed as 050 so this speculation can be dropped.

ChaseLumsden
15th December 2015, 05:51 PM
Goin' on a field day for this.
-Moon-Light Leo Dancer
-Big Fusion requirements (2 Moon-lights and Panther Dancer?), but not bad in a deck all about Fusion Summoning monsters relatively fast.
-Can't be targeted, nor destroyed by card effects? They kept 2/3rds of the full anime effect, but that's all cool. These two alone are good for my standards for a boss monster.
-Dual Attacker, and if it attacked some monsters at the end of a Damage Step, it Raigeki's a Special Summoned Field. Pendulum Hate confirmed...although Selena...Yeah..

-Moon-Light Cat Dancer
-Yay! the effect is better! It still has the ATK doubler, but now if this card gets destroyed, you can fetch out more Moon-Lights! The deck is now usable!

-Speedroid Den-Den Archduke
-Eh. They tossed the 1000 or Less LP BS, but that's it. There's better options. Moving on.

-Speedroid Pachingocart
-Generic Machine support that pops monsters by discarding other machines? Cyber Dragons are gonna have a field day with this card. Hell, it's replacement for Shave Boomerang! 1800 ATK that can pump your Tri-Eyed Dice to Graveyard? The Synchro Ladder.dek is finally becoming a thing.

-Hi-Speedroid Puzzle
-Keeps the anime effect. Good. I liked this card already, so I'm glad to see that stay. In fact, I like how it's not Once per turn too.
-Neat, it fetches out Speedroids from Grave. I like it.

-The Dice Roll of Destiny! (Re-Dice Roll)
-Isn't it beautiful? The birds are singing, Flowers are blooming. On days like these, Children like you should be rolling a Die and not have a bad time from it.
-They removed the Built-in self nuke for a simple "hey, toss a die, target a Speedroid Tuner, and there you go, the monster's level is different." Good.
-Plus, they added the effect that you can Banish it to immediately Synchro Summon a Wind Synchro Monster. Clear Wing is smitten.

-Felgrand the Fabulous.
-This card looks pretty, and it's like the Neo-Monarchs where it's not bad at all and it's so damn useful!
-Special Summon from Graveyard, banish a monster your opponent controls or in Grave, then this card becomes a tank? I like it.
-Destroy a monster to bring out some Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes/Dragon from either players' Graveyard? And steal it if need be? Dirty plays, but really awesome ones at that. I see a Chaos Red-Eyes Deck on the way with this card alone.

-Paladin of Felgrand
-I have that odd vibe that this card is the pre-evolved form of Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand.
-Summon this card, equip a Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes/Felgrand/Dragon to make this card unaffected by monster effects?
-Tribute this card, some other monster you control, then boom? Instant Red-Eyes Black Flare/Blue-Eyes/Felgrand? not bad. Dump that equip card you had to for an actual target later on? I'm smitten.

-Gospel of Revival
- Monster Reborn clone for LV 7/8 Dragons. Again, Red-Eyes, Blue-Eyes, and Felgrand support.
-That second effect. Protection from your opponent's nukes? Blue-Eyes Decks are going to love this card.

-Ruins of the Fabulous Dragon
-It hates non-Graveyard Special Summons. Good. Bad because both players are affected by it though. Also it's Okay because you need LV 7/8 Dragons to keep this effect running. I can certainly see this card be used.
-That Token spawn is okay...It removes White Stones to get a Token, a Blue-Eyes, and..yeah, it's alright.
-If this card is in Graveyard, pitch a LV7/8 Dragon to bounce this card back to hand.
-Overall, this card is OKAY, but the first effect only. Everything else is situational in the decks you run it in, but that's about it. Don't get me wrong, gaining things is powerful, but that's all this card has going for it. It'll be used, but not in multiples.

ScionStorm
15th December 2015, 05:57 PM
Felgrand. AKA Fabulous-Eyes Golden Dragon.

aera644
15th December 2015, 06:09 PM
Just why? Why blue-eyes get a solids and strongs card and a lot much more usefull support than red-eyes ALWAYS

This>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Red-eyes support with shitty gemini monster ┐Really gemini? You motherfu--- Konami D: <

Tell me ScionStorm or cypher32 ?

Blue will always beat Red >:)

ScionStorm
15th December 2015, 06:11 PM
Blue will always beat Red >:)

The answer is simple. Joey doesn't have enough money to bribe Konami like Seto has.

King
15th December 2015, 06:49 PM
May be non-related but Crystal Wing effect is better in the anime or real card ?

LolsterXD97
15th December 2015, 07:09 PM
May be non-related but Crystal Wing effect is better in the anime or real card ?

Irl one, because most of the times you are going to use just 1 Tuner + 1 Synchro as the requirement, and the 1st effect is better irl since you can negate hand traps too.

BK73
15th December 2015, 09:17 PM
In sequence, will they make "Underworld" become an archetype in SR03?

Jolan
15th December 2015, 10:00 PM
Given how i'm a fan of speedroids, I'm content with what they gave us.
Lightning Archduke is OPT which sucks since I could make a lot of Leviair work if it weren't. On the other hand, it can sp. summon from hand so I don't necessarily have to dump Tri/Red-eyed dice somehow.
The 1800 atk one isn't bad purely because of the Discard cost, I can finally pitch the tuners to the grave, faster than Foolish Burial.
Puzzle? More like I'm puzzled why they didn't keep (1) at OPT! You can now play it more than once, its like a consistent 2600 vs any special summoned monster! And it even recycles a Beigomax for me when it dies! But only during the end phase!

LolsterXD97
16th December 2015, 12:05 AM
Given how i'm a fan of speedroids, I'm content with what they gave us.
Lightning Archduke is OPT which sucks since I could make a lot of Leviair work if it weren't. On the other hand, it can sp. summon from hand so I don't necessarily have to dump Tri/Red-eyed dice somehow.
The 1800 atk one isn't bad purely because of the Discard cost, I can finally pitch the tuners to the grave, faster than Foolish Burial.
Puzzle? More like I'm puzzled why they didn't keep (1) at OPT! You can now play it more than once, its like a consistent 2600 vs any special summoned monster! And it even recycles a Beigomax for me when it dies! But only during the end phase!

Den-Den having the OPT clause is for balancing stuff, you can make an instant Crystal Wing of him reviving a Three-Eyed Dice and Hagoita. Or you can make a RDA Abyss by reviving Red-Eyed Dice. Also, you can Summon the Tuner from the hand, which is very nice.

Pachingo-Kart can help to pop 1 monster AND set the Graveyard, besides Foolish. I would run it at 2 until we get one Speedroid that sends from the Deck.

Puzzle is nice as a surprise attack (Most of my opponents don't read cards sometimes anyway), AND it can also recover a Terrortop from the Grave at the End Phase when it is sent to Grave while Synchro Summoned (So we have another way of recovering stuff, a partner for Musashi which also cannot be stopped by something like Effect Veiler since it activates on Grave).

Re-Dice is just amazing, an Urgent Tuning for Speedroids at ANY time and that abillity of changing the level can be pretty handy sometimes.

I'm happy with the actual support.

Abs0lVence
16th December 2015, 01:27 AM
Paladin of Felgrand
[...]
-Summon this card, equip a Blue-Eyes/Red-Eyes/Felgrand/Dragon to make this card unaffected by monster effects?
[...] OMG I didn't realize this makes the original Felgrand viable until reading this.. now THAT is awesome card design! I really love new support that makes use of older cards' loopholes like this. I really liked this about Cyber Dragon Nova and now that type of synergy is just flawless.

potential LADD abuse and some other ideas make this card very interesting for me.. there is no OPT appearantly? that's literally screaming for abuse. looks like a veeeery interesting new toy :3

KingKaash
16th December 2015, 02:27 AM
I like that they stuck to Yugo's character background when making his monsters. The Hi-Speedroid archetype is not a bunch of high level 7-8-9 Synchro Monsters. They are lower level Synchros that a Common like Yugo could have access to and use. Kudos for sticking to the script

Sanokal
16th December 2015, 02:31 AM
The answer is simple. Joey doesn't have enough money to bribe Konami like Seto has.

Screw the rules, I have money!

LolsterXD97
16th December 2015, 02:33 AM
I like that they stuck to Yugo's character background when making his monsters. The Hi-Speedroid archetype is not a bunch of high level 7-8-9 Synchro Monsters. They are lower level Synchros that a Common like Yugo could have access to and use. Kudos for sticking to the script

Yugo can be comparable to his Speedroids, they are toys, but at the same time they can be dangerous. And if someone wants to check a curious fact about Hi-Speedroid Puzzle, check its trivia section in the wikia.

KingKaash
16th December 2015, 02:35 AM
Yugo can be comparable to his Speedroids, they are toys, but at the same time they can be dangerous. And if someone wants to check a curious fact about Hi-Speedroid Puzzle, check its trivia section in the wikia.

That's also very true. They reflect him very well. And I just read that. Wow these cards are deeper than I thought. Very fitting

Sanokal
16th December 2015, 03:51 AM

That's brilliant. It also reminded me of Speed Warrior.

Brightshine Stardust
16th December 2015, 06:42 AM
And if someone wants to check a curious fact about Hi-Speedroid Puzzle, check its trivia section in the wikia.

The thing about cutting the Gordian Knot is actually mentioned in the main site's article some time ago when Puzzle was first revealed, it's just that either no one noticed it, or they noticed but didn't bother to mention it.

Hope in the Interstice
16th December 2015, 08:10 AM
Thanks to YGOhack137, I have finally realised the utility of Ruins of the Great Divine Dragon's token-spawning effect.

With Paladin of Felgrand, equip your Dragon to him. Then use Ruins to destroy that Dragon and summon a Token. Finally, tribute Paladin and the Token to summon the Dragon.

R3QU13M
16th December 2015, 11:28 AM
Thanks to YGOhack137, I have finally realised the utility of Ruins of the Great Divine Dragon's token-spawning effect.

With Paladin of Felgrand, equip your Dragon to him. Then use Ruins to destroy that Dragon and summon a Token. Finally, tribute Paladin and the Token to summon the Dragon.

Ohhh, thank you for posting this and helping me realize as well.

Hope in the Interstice
16th December 2015, 12:06 PM
Ohhh, thank you for posting this and helping me realize as well.
http://www.court-records.net/animationgk/miles-bow(b).gif

I aim to please.

GamrDogg
17th December 2015, 02:37 AM
You know I think Summoner Monk could be pretty good for turboing out Honest or Paladin while also providing fodder for him too. Like:
-summon Monk
-special Paladin
-equip sumthin
-tribute both for Paladin
-summon sumthin

Brightshine Stardust
17th December 2015, 05:08 AM

Ahhh thanks, that's nice to know. I was confused too, but more by the Paladin's effect instead of the Ruins.

Destiny91
17th December 2015, 12:44 PM
I just realized that with Puzzle, Speedroids gained a super easy way to kill Ophion.
-Puzzle is Level 4, so it can be SSummoned since it's not within the effect range of Ophion.
-Ophion has 2550 ATK and Puzzle has 2600 when it battles a SSummoned monster (a.k.a Ophion)

It also helps killing annoying stuff for high levels, like Steelswarm Roach.

Now I like Puzzle even more.

King
17th December 2015, 01:19 PM
I just realized that with Puzzle, Speedroids gained a super easy way to kill Ophion.
-Puzzle is Level 4, so it can be SSummoned since it's not within the effect range of Ophion.
-Ophion has 2550 ATK and Puzzle has 2600 when it battles a SSummoned monster (a.k.a Ophion)

It also helps killing annoying stuff for high levels, like Steelswarm Roach.

Now I like Puzzle even more.

if speedroids keep gaing support it will become a great deck, or at least great tech since most of their effects are generic

Zillabrony13
17th December 2015, 08:35 PM
You know I think Summoner Monk could be pretty good for turboing out Honest or Paladin while also providing fodder for him too. Like:
-summon Monk
-special Paladin
-equip sumthin
-tribute both for Paladin
-summon sumthin

You could also dump Gospel of Revival with Summoner Monk to protect the dragon you summon.