PDA

View Full Version : From beyond the furthest stars, I am overjoyed to join you all!

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 05:27 AM
Hello, everybody!

MAN, it's great to be here! I go by many names; on DevPro, you'll know me as 'EternalEcho'. On this good site and in Disqus, I'm 'Hope in the Interstice'. I'm not a man of many talents; I can write well and create some seemingly impressive cards that will never be printed in reality but that's about it. Oh yeah; I can also duel.

On the side, I'm a university student in Professional and Creative Writing and I play a lot of PC, PlayStation, and Nintendo games. I love pizza as well as Tim Tams with a hot mug of Milo.

Man, I'm happy. :D Want to ask me anything? Just PM me or ask here!

Brunjox
14th September 2015, 06:22 PM
This is one creative (and professional) title for an introductive post! :3

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 12:22 AM
This is one creative (and professional) title for an introductive post! :3
What can I say? I'm in a great mood. :D

Dread Kaiser
15th September 2015, 01:56 AM
Who wouldn't be? After all I'm back

iLLumirarity
15th September 2015, 02:52 AM
are you one of 39 hopes out there?
jk :p

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 02:53 AM
Maaaaaaaaaaaybe. :D

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:06 AM
Hello, everybody!

MAN, it's great to be here! I go by many names; on DevPro, you'll know me as 'EternalEcho'. On this good site and in Disqus, I'm 'Hope in the Interstice'. I'm not a man of many talents; I can write well and create some seemingly impressive cards that will never be printed in reality but that's about it. Oh yeah; I can also duel.

On the side, I'm a university student in Professional and Creative Writing and I play a lot of PC, PlayStation, and Nintendo games. I love pizza as well as Tim Tams with a hot mug of Milo.

Man, I'm happy. :D Want to ask me anything? Just PM me or ask here!

What is your favorite anime?

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 03:08 AM
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann but I'm also very fond of Natsume's Book of Friends.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 03:20 AM
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann but I'm also very fond of Natsume's Book of Friends.

Nice choices.

Have you seen Kill la kill? Its made by the same studio that made Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Sunami
15th September 2015, 03:35 AM
55 posts in 22 hours...
Damn I'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrin cessI'mAPrettyPrincessI'mAPrettyPrincess lol....

Anyways Hope catch me up to speed on everything since april.

Hope in the Interstice
15th September 2015, 03:56 AM
What do you mean, since April?

Nice choices.

Have you seen Kill la kill? Its made by the same studio that made Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.
I started it, got to maybe episode 11 or 12 and stopped there. Never really found motivation to pick it back up again, not to mention I've spoiled myself on the twists since then and it doesn't have the same factors that I liked in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Archfiend
15th September 2015, 04:08 AM
What do you mean, since April?

I started it, got to maybe episode 11 or 12 and stopped there. Never really found motivation to pick it back up again, not to mention I've spoiled myself on the twists since then and it doesn't have the same factors that I liked in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

I was going to say continue since it does pick up later on, but you spoiled yourself so never mind.