PDA

View Full Version : Foolist

Foolist
14th September 2015, 05:50 AM
Hey guys, TheErosion Seeker linked me this. Maybe some of you know me from the other ygo communities like DGz or DNF.

I don't necessarily play Yu-Gi-Oh all too much anymore but I can for sure say that ygo has been one of the most powerful positive influences in my life, leading me to forums, to other forums, to people and other cultures. It kind of led me into me trying to get a Networking+ certification I guess. I don't know if I'll ever get into the competitive ygo scene again or even watch the anime but I will for sure laugh at a good ygo meme or check out rulings which I have always found to be interesting.

I wonder who else is here, I saw a few familiar usernames already.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:03 AM
What an odd character you are. You don't play the game and you don't watch the show but you thrive off the community regardless. How do you keep up to date on current affairs?

Foolist
14th September 2015, 06:13 AM
I don't keep 100% up to date but I guess I would keep a semi-decent understanding of what's going on because of me being in DGz and DNF based skype chats, not to mention the occasional lurking of DG. Hasn't been that long since I've stopped playing the game online and physcially so that must have to do with it. Last format I played in was when Nekroz had JUST came to TCG.

Hope in the Interstice
14th September 2015, 06:23 AM
I don't keep 100% up to date but I guess I would keep a semi-decent understanding of what's going on because of me being in DGz and DNF based skype chats, not to mention the occasional lurking of DG. Hasn't been that long since I've stopped playing the game online and physcially so that must have to do with it. Last format I played in was when Nekroz had JUST came to TCG.
Ah, that is indeed very recent to stop playing. Never mind me then.

Foolist
14th September 2015, 06:34 AM
I didn't choose to quit honestly, it just kind of happened. Wasn't fed up with the game or anything, it just stopped happeneing ever since a DN ban. I just didn't really feel like playing after that.

Roxzen
14th September 2015, 07:19 AM
Yay Foolist.
Kinda surprised that you'd be here considering you don't YGO anymore afaik.

I didn't choose to quit honestly, it just kind of happened. Wasn't fed up with the game or anything, it just stopped happeneing ever since a DN ban. I just didn't really feel like playing after that.
YGOPro? :D

Foolist
16th September 2015, 08:36 PM
Yay Foolist.
Kinda surprised that you'd be here considering you don't YGO anymore afaik.

YGOPro? :D

Ehh, nah I really just don't feel like bothering right now. I would def be up for a game but downloading pro is a bit of a hassle and a billion other reasons why I don't feel like it.

I join wherever my friends go tbh.