PDA

View Full Version : Episode 89 spoiler from XYZ Dragon Cannon, need help translating

Misses Fairlady
26th December 2015, 02:35 PM
Source:http://bbs.newwise.com/thread-810904-469-1.html

Spoiler:
632 : 名も無き決闘者@転☆載☆禁☆止 :2015/12/26(土) 18:29:57.68 ID:Zlv6quPF0
>>602
アニメネタバレ

4人の意識がシンクロ!?
遊矢が凶悪化!!

遊矢、ユート、ユーゴ、ユーリ、4人の意識が同調し、凶悪化していく遊矢!
そんな遊矢を案じた素良は、対戦相手のクロウに協力を求める。
素良の想いを受け止めたクロウは、遊矢を救おうと決意し、決死の覚悟で決闘に挑んでいく!!

1/17放送
オベリスクフォースが零羅を襲う!!
オベリスクフォースと対峙する零羅と月影は、二手に分かれて応戦するも、危機に瀕する!!

88話「雷鳴の一撃」89話「強襲!オベリスクフォース」

第89话 強襲!オベリスクフォース(强袭!欧贝利斯克部队) 2016/01/17
欧贝利斯克部队袭击零罗!!与欧贝利斯克部队对峙的零罗和月影兵分两路应战,但还是面临危机! !

Can someone please translate?

LolsterXD97
26th December 2015, 02:41 PM
Reira and Tsukikage vs Obelisk Force in Episode 89. And even with the bad quality of Google Translator, it also says that the four Yus (Yes, it includes Yuto) are synchronizied and Crow is prepared to risk his life for saving Yuya.

Misses Fairlady
26th December 2015, 02:44 PM
reira and tsukikage vs obelisk force in episode 89.

Fuck yes!!!!! The Obelisk Force shall rain down their wrath on Synchro at last!!!

LolsterXD97
26th December 2015, 02:51 PM
Basically this is the full text Google Translated:
632: Nameless The duel's at Ten ☆ mounting ☆ ☆ prohibited stop: 2015/12/26 (Sat) 18: 29: 57.68 ID: Zlv6quPF0
>> 602
Anime spoilers

Four of consciousness synchro! ?
遊矢 is atrocious! !

遊矢, Ute, Yugoslavia, Yuri, four of consciousness tuned, continue to atrocious 遊矢!
MotoRyo who worried about such 遊矢 obtains cooperation to opponent of Crow.
Crow you have received the feelings of MotoRyo, it decided to try to save the 遊矢, it challenged to duel fully prepared to die if necessary! !

1/17 broadcast
Obelisk Force attack Leila! !
Leila and the moon that faces the obelisk force, even to fight back is divided into two hands, Endangered! !

88 Episode "thunder blow '89 episode" Assault! Obelisk Force "

The first 89 episodes assault! Obelisk Force (强袭! Europe 贝利 NSK part Corps) 2016/01/17
Europe 贝利 NSK part 队袭 击零 Luo! ! AzukaO 贝利 NSK part 队对 峙的 zero 罗和 moonlight soldiers worth 两路 应战, however 还是 surface 临危 desk! !

And here is with some parts corrected:
632: Nameless The duel's at Ten ☆ mounting ☆ ☆ prohibited stop: 2015/12/26 (Sat) 18: 29: 57.68 ID: Zlv6quPF0
>> 602
Anime Spoilers.

The four consciousness synchronizes!
Yuya is vicious!

Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, Yuri, the four consciousness synchronized continue to turn Yuya vicious!
Sora who was worried about Yuya obtains cooperation of his opponent Crow!
Crow having received the feelings of Sora, decides to try to save Yuya fully prepared to die if necessary!

1/17 broadcast.
Obelisk Force attacks Reira!
Reira and Tsukikage face the Obelisk Force, even if the fight is divided into two hands, they are in danger!

Episode 88: "The Thunder Strikes". Episode 89: "Assault! Obelisk Force".

Episode 89: Assault! Obelisk Force (强袭! Europe 贝利 NSK part Corps) 2016/01/17.
Europe 贝利 NSK part 队袭 击零 Luo! ! AzukaO 贝利 NSK part 队对 峙的 zero 罗和 moonlight soldiers worth 两路 应战, however 还是 surface 临危 desk! !

LolsterXD97
26th December 2015, 03:06 PM
Fuck yes!!!!! The Obelisk Force shall rain down their wrath on Synchro at last!!!

The Shitty shall be purged at last. Plz, more AG support than Hound Dog.

Misses Fairlady
26th December 2015, 03:27 PM
The Shitty shall be purged at last. Plz, more AG support than Hound Dog.

Ancient Gear Chaos Giant wasn't enough for you?

LolsterXD97
26th December 2015, 03:31 PM
Ancient Gear Chaos Giant wasn't enough for you?

Main Deck wise, I want more new AG besides Hound Dog. And Chaos Giant is a GREAT investment for it just being UTL'd or Castel'd, but OTK with full board; and Chaos Fusion is also gimmicky unless you spam much Extra Deck, but its still nice as a comback card, but it also requires Poly in hand to work.

KingJinzo
26th December 2015, 10:46 PM
When I read "XYZ", I initially wanted to do a XYZ trio joke. But then I see the full title, you literally meant the trio, not Xyz Summoning or something. I still confused how the Obelisk Force are that good in the game. They main advantage is playing with the unfair Battle Royale system and having the same hand. They shouldn't be that good.

Mari
26th December 2015, 10:53 PM
honestly I love how google translate put "Ute" and "Yuri" just fine but Yugo is "Yugoslavia" nobody gets his name right

joke aside I see we're finally seeing the duel where Tsukikage and Reira duel together that they've been hinting so much.

King
26th December 2015, 11:45 PM
after Fusion dimension invaded Synchro dimension and got owned like the it was the Standard ,will the lancers go another dimension maybe Xyz ?

ScionStorm
27th December 2015, 12:36 AM
The 4 Yus will be Synchronized in the Synchro Dimension? Will the 4 Yus be fused in the Fusion Dimension? What will happen to the in the Xyz dimension. They'll all get "over-laid"? Yugo would be happy.

KingJinzo
28th December 2015, 03:19 PM
after Fusion dimension invaded Synchro dimension and got owned like the it was the Standard ,will the lancers go another dimension maybe Xyz ?

Director Ono stated that they will go to the Fusion and Xyz Dimensions as well, but I didn't read any statement about when and which of them first.

King
28th December 2015, 04:10 PM
Director Ono stated that they will go to the Fusion and Xyz Dimensions as well, but I didn't read any statement about when and which of them first.

maybe Xyz first , they might be saving Fusion for the final battle but who knows a sudden change can happen and turn the tides