PDA

View Full Version : 1 of 50 Million Stalkers

EagleScout
27th December 2015, 08:11 PM
Hello I'm new(not) to the forums. I been stalking ygorg for months now before I decided to make an account and I hope that I am welcome to the community.

Never die
27th December 2015, 08:18 PM
Welcome here,you arrived just on time,we were running low on stalkers lately.

Icematoro
27th December 2015, 09:53 PM
Why, Welcome, fine gentleman, hopenotyour "invasion of people's privacy"'s business is allowed to flourish on this respectable society of ours.

Welcome here,you arrived just on time,we were running low on stalkers lately.

Lies, DelCtrl does a fine job as ashamelessstalker.
and I'm not that far behind either...

DelCtrl
27th December 2015, 11:43 PM
Hello, proud member of the Stalkers Society, hope you have fun on the forum. Theres plenty of nice threads and user profiles to stalk here, and you're more than welcome to try out our "You're Banned" (http://ygorganization.com/forum/showthread.php/77-You-re-Banned) thread, were people with a low post count gathers.
Icematoro knows too much...

Icematoro
27th December 2015, 11:50 PM
Hello, proud member of the Stalkers Society, hope you have fun on the forum. Theres plenty of nice threads and user profiles to stalk here, and you're more than welcome to try out our "You're Banned" (http://ygorganization.com/forum/showthread.php/77-You-re-Banned) thread, were people with a low post count gathers.
Why, Yes, yes I do.

Is 117 considered low? lol

DelCtrl
28th December 2015, 12:16 AM
Is 117 considered low? lol

Hope's 1086 (at the time of this posting) says yes.

TheRamenNoodle
28th December 2015, 12:29 AM
Ooo. Kinda like me.

Icematoro
28th December 2015, 12:37 AM
Hope's 1086 (at the time of this posting) says yes.

Not trying to throw stones, but 1086 COULD be considered excesive, So I'm not quite sure he's a good example.

LolsterXD97
28th December 2015, 12:55 AM
Welcome to the Stalkers Society from the Org, here you can stalk various types of profiles and threads, know personal information and many other things, I have already stalked your profile and this thread so that is my welcoming party.

Hope in the Interstice
28th December 2015, 06:10 AM
Not trying to throw stones, but 1086 COULD be considered excesive, So I'm not quite sure he's a good example.
I will throw a stone right in your eye, lady! How dare you say I'm not a good example!

Hello I'm new(not) to the forums. I been stalking ygorg for months now before I decided to make an account and I hope that I am welcome to the community.
But anyway, glad to have you on board. :D What's your favourite deck?

Icematoro
28th December 2015, 06:13 AM
I will throw a stone right in your eye, lady! How dare you say I'm not a good example!

But bae, you know I don't like it when you throw stones, at least go for sticks!

Hope in the Interstice
28th December 2015, 06:14 AM
But bae, you know I don't like it when you throw stones, at least go for sticks!
Actually, I didn't know you didn't like it when I throw stones.

Icematoro
28th December 2015, 06:21 AM
Actually, I didn't know you didn't like it when I throw stones.

That was kind of the joke :rolleyes: I'm surprised I didn't invistext there.
Btw, notice how we switched from greeting you to complete random nonsense? That happens a lot here, so let's say this is me helping you get accostumed ;)

HelixReactor
28th December 2015, 08:36 AM
Using cheap Tier 5 techniques, huh? This isn't a good example to give to our potential newest banhammerhead, don't you think?

I would ban you for presenting that thread without writing a 50 lines bio for each of its Council Heads/Overlords, but this ain't the place for that.

In any case, welcome aboard, new crewmate! Enjoy your stay here ^_^

King
28th December 2015, 11:56 AM
if you care about your healt and safety do not stalk me

EagleScout
28th December 2015, 02:49 PM

But anyway, glad to have you on board. :D What's your favourite deck?

I like Madolche Harpies and Magicians
wish for a Pendulum Monster deck that focus on equip spells but I don't think that's ever gonna happen

if you care about your healt and safety do not stalk me

Won't stop me I have a death wish of stalking profiles

Hope in the Interstice
28th December 2015, 02:54 PM
wish for a Pendulum Monster deck that focus on equip spells but I don't think that's ever gonna happen
Hm... What else would you hope from such an archetype?

EagleScout
28th December 2015, 02:56 PM
Hm... What else would you hope from such an archetype?

A deck to put Guardian Eatos in where it could be most abused