PDA

View Full Version : Spiritmaster HelixReactor signing up, and ready to spout nonsense!

HelixReactor
14th September 2015, 06:24 AM
Hey'Org!

My name is HelixReactor, but you can call me Helix. You might know me under different nicknames, such as... none of them, actually; I've been using the same name since the very beginning, so for a bit more than 5 years.

I'm fairly new to the Org. I've joined you guys about 7 months now, but I don't think I've been particularily active. And my limited knowledge in a certain children's card game forces me to be a bit more discreet than usual. So whenever I pop-up, it's usually just to make some random jokes. Occasionally, these jokes might find themselves structured in the shape of needless walls of text. What can I say? I just love writing stuff, even if it is void of any valid or rational meaning >.> Sadly, I happen to be a very slow typer.. Perhaps Fate is trying to hold me back from causing any further damage? Well too bad for it!

Well then, I suppose I'll be haunting this place too from now on. Let's all have fun now! ^_^