PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts about what if Trident Dragion appeaing in Arc-V???

R3QU13M
30th December 2015, 11:44 AM
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/c/c5/TridentDragion-LC5D-EN-ScR-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20141028214839

Boss monster in every aspect of summoning and effect, Do you think anyone would use it?

I myself is thinking Roger may use him in comparison to Rex Goodwin with Ascension Sky Dragon in the manga. He may be from Academia but what better monster that dignifies his ties are literally burned from them.

(I would love to see this get summoned with someone on a duel runner too)

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 10:58 AM
I would expect to see this guy more on the pile of cards the guys on the prison had.
It's indeed a boss monster, would make a brutal appearance, but I'm not expecting it. If it appeared (besides the way mentioned above) it would probably be like Mist Wurm. Just a small glimpse.
To be honest, I'm not seeing Roger using Dragons... Maybe Psychics. Some top of the Security deck, with Goyos mixing or... Bah, I don't know. But looking at Roger, definitely looks like he would use Psychics to me.

R3QU13M
8th January 2016, 02:02 PM
I would expect to see this guy more on the pile of cards the guys on the prison had.
It's indeed a boss monster, would make a brutal appearance, but I'm not expecting it. If it appeared (besides the way mentioned above) it would probably be like Mist Wurm. Just a small glimpse.
To be honest, I'm not seeing Roger using Dragons... Maybe Psychics. Some top of the Security deck, with Goyos mixing or... Bah, I don't know. But looking at Roger, definitely looks like he would use Psychics to me.

Roger using Psychics do seem more probable. But Trident Dragion fits the concept of Security very well. Since the 5ds introduction of the orignal Security. Cards like Stygian Sergeants and Goyo Guardian used by Trudge with atk based effects. As well as the majority of the newer Goyo counterparts uses atk method abilities. Then you can calculate the unofficial monsters that make Trident Dragion, Magna Drago & Tyrant Dragon. They too share the same atk based style effects. I just want it to be somebody's ace like how Montage Dragon was too.

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 06:55 PM
Roger maybe using Wyrms. We had the Divine guy from 5Ds as the only one to use Psychics. And there arent really any archetypes for Wyrm yet besides Synchro Yang Zing. But then he comes from Fusion dimension so maybe he uses fusions. Or he uses a deck that takes advantage of Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Volteccer
8th January 2016, 07:07 PM
What if he used a Yang Zing Shaddoll deck?

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 07:10 PM
Roger maybe using Wyrms. We had the Divine guy from 5Ds as the only one to use Psychics. And there arent really any archetypes for Wyrm yet besides Synchro Yang Zing.

It would be nice to see Wyrms, yeah.

But then he comes from Fusion dimension so maybe he uses fusions. Or he uses a deck that takes advantage of Miracle Synchro Fusion.

Well... That kinda ruins it for the Wyrms...
Unless they come up with a Fusion & Syncrho Wyrm Archetype. That would be awesome to see. And it could take advantage of the Miracle Synchro Fusion.
I just hope to not see Machine HoundDogs in his deck. ... Unless he just uses Synchro with them too. But I would prefer something different. In the end, he seems to be more than just a mere minion.

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 07:16 PM
It would be nice to see Wyrms, yeah.

Well... That kinda ruins it for the Wyrms...
Unless they come up with a Fusion & Syncrho Wyrm Archetype. That would be awesome to see. And it could take advantage of the Miracle Synchro Fusion.
I just hope to not see Machine HoundDogs in his deck. ... Unless he just uses Synchro with them too. But I would prefer something different. In the end, he seems to be more than just a mere minion.

In the opening he's place opposite Barret suggesting they are about the same rank.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 07:20 PM
In the opening he's place opposite Barret suggesting they are about the same rank.

True. I remember being disappointed when I first saw that... To me, Roger has to be better than Barrett. I mean, Barrett isn't in charge of the Security of a whole city. And he lost easily to Reiji, so...
Up to now, we haven't seen Barrett using typical Obelisk Force cards, so... Roger probably has some different surprises in store too.

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 07:23 PM
His rank may be similar to Barret but he has way more selfish ambition than him.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 09:35 PM
His rank may be similar to Barret but he has way more selfish ambition than him.

Definitely. Hence why I think he's capable of coming up with some nasty deck with Synchros and Fusions.

Austraphoce
13th January 2016, 03:52 AM

He was actually opposite to the professor, Sergey was opposite to Barrett.