PDA

View Full Version : NA players: Where do you get foreign cards?

citrus
1st January 2016, 08:43 PM
I've been on a hunt for Number 11: Big Eyes since last year, and I'm hitting a dead end. Some languages of cards are a lot harder to find than others. I see French, German, and Italian listings for cards on eBay all the time, but Spanish cards are pretty rare, and I almost never see Portuguese cards anywhere.

Do you guys have any tips for where I can look for foreign cards?

I've seen some really nice prices on yugiohcardmarket.eu before, much better than prices on eBay, but the website doesn't seem to let vendors ship outside of Europe, so I'm stuck there. Portuguese cards are rare there, too. I assume they're only distributed in Brazil and Portugal?

In any case, if anyone is willing to help find my Big Eyes, I'd really appreciate it!
Still hunting for these...

Ultimate Rare:
French (AP06-FR002)
German (AP06-DE002)
Italian (AP06-IT002)
Portuguese (AP06-PT002)
Spanish (AP06-SP002)

Ultra Rare:
French (WGRT-FR102)
Portuguese (WGRT-PT102)
Spanish (WGRT-SP102)
Korean (VB14-KR002)

Secret Rare 1st Edition:
French (GAOV-FR090)
Italian (GAOV-IT090)
Spanish (GAOV-SP090)

Dread Kaiser
1st January 2016, 09:43 PM
for Portuguese, they didn't get their own language packs til Cozmo Blazar, so good luck finding a Big-eye from there (they DID get it in Astral pack 6 and the War of the Giants special, but those obviously are no where near as widespread as a core set)

also, geez man, just get one in english

Jolan
1st January 2016, 10:09 PM
for Portuguese, they didn't get their own language packs til Cozmo Blazar, so good luck finding a Big-eye from there (they DID get it in Astral pack 6 and the War of the Giants special, but those obviously are no where near as widespread as a core set)

also, geez man, just get one in english

I believe he's trying to get one of each copy, in each language.

SynjoDeonecros
3rd January 2016, 04:16 AM
The only foreign cards I've gotten were a trio of alt art Tiger Axe, a trio of alt art Panther Warrior, and a Magi Magi Magician Girl, and all of them I got on ebay.

MystikX
8th January 2016, 04:16 PM
Only foreign stuff I have is a handful of German things from the 5Ds Advent Calendar they had back in the day. German Power Tool Dragon, Morphtronic Remoten, and Morphtronic Boomboxen for Morphtronics and German Junk Synchron for Amazoness.

Anything else is from random Spanish packs I found at my local Dollar Tree. Can't tell you how many Spanish Dark Holes I have........

Oh, I also have a Spanish Ulti Master of Oz signed by Ted Lewis (VA of Bakura, Chumley, Jack).