4th January 2016, 05:24 AM
Cheese. I don't drink.
Same here. Cheese.

Dread Kaiser
4th January 2016, 06:12 AM
What they said

Icematoro
4th January 2016, 06:40 AM
Are we all gonna be good kids here? o_o Like, I hate alcohol with a passion, and I f*cking love cheese...
That said, if I had to pick my alcoholic poison, I'd probably go with wine. Also, food's supposed to be (or at least seem) tastier with wine, that includes cheese, of course.

Sooooooo... In case it wasn't obvious, I pick Cheese. I don't like wine (Had a taste, about 4 years ago), but who knows? I also used to dislike Coffee, and now I drink it every morning!
Inb4 social experiment, going all psychoanalist on this shit, Just bear in mind I would have call'd it!

Never die
4th January 2016, 10:29 AM
Cheese as i don't like alchoholic drinks anyways.
I also used to dislike Coffee, and now I drink it every morning!
Inb4 social experiment, going all psychoanalist on this shit, Just bear in mind I would have call'd it!That explains a lot.

R3QU13M
4th January 2016, 10:43 AM
Cheese, of course even though sometimes an alcoholic beverage can compliment a meal.

King
4th January 2016, 02:02 PM
this one is hard to awnser, normally i would say chesse except if you are you reffering to pure chesse(not melted, not along with a pizza or some sandwich) , if that is the case it will depend on which kind cheese, so if you talking about cheese and wine in pure state not under the conditions i said before ,guess i will go with wine.
Remembrer cheese and wine make a great pair

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 05:23 PM
I'm a cheese fanatic!
Also:
I don't drink.

So, what kind of game is this?

Amaryllis
4th January 2016, 08:00 PM
I'm a cheese fanatic!
Also:

So, what kind of game is this?

Okay, so you eat the cheese. You start to feel full, but there's a bear nearby. And it looks hungry. What do you do?

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 08:24 PM
Okay, so you eat the cheese. You start to feel full, but there's a bear nearby. And it looks hungry. What do you do?

I feed him.

DelCtrl
4th January 2016, 08:39 PM
Cheese, 'cause like almost everybody here I don't drink.

Like I've learned with Bear Grills, pretend I'm dead. He'll probably just walk by, as bears don't like cheese at all. Actually, I have no idea if this is true.

And this still isn't a game...

Zarkiel
4th January 2016, 08:59 PM
http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--9H1Na62d--/1238895886504840879.jpg

ScionStorm
4th January 2016, 09:20 PM
Cheese and Apple Cider.

Also
https://drgregshaw.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/wpid-wp-1447327953076.jpg

Sanokal
4th January 2016, 10:36 PM

Run faster than the other guy. I'm kidding! But someone had to say it. No, I'd just get the hell out of there and wonder how a New Zealander could ever get mixed up with a bear.

ScionStorm
4th January 2016, 10:53 PM
and wonder how a New Zealander could ever get mixed up with a bear.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JTqYjB9qJaY/VFhZ_LQ53SI/AAAAAAAAP0I/yhMrk3uBqQE/s1600/putin%2Bbear%2B002.png
Are we talking about nature or burly fabulous men now?
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/fabulous-bear-is-fabulous.jpg

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 10:55 PM
Run faster than the other guy. I'm kidding! But someone had to say it. No, I'd just get the hell out of there and wonder how a New Zealander could ever get mixed up with a bear.

I thought you were going to feed it with... kiwis.

King
4th January 2016, 10:58 PM

that is the reason i always carry ravioli on my pocket

Icematoro
5th January 2016, 01:25 AM
that is the reason i always carry ravioli on my pocket

DON'T YOU MEAN SPAGHETTI? yes, you definitely mean spaghetti

King
5th January 2016, 01:38 AM
DON'T YOU MEAN SPAGHETTI? yes, you definitely mean spaghetti

Spaghetti is only when im gonna dinner with mom

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 04:55 AM
I thought you were going to feed it with... kiwis.

Goodness no, they're an endangered species.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 09:07 AM
Goodness no, they're an endangered species.

The three types of it!?

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 09:09 AM
The three types of it!?

Do you mean kiwifruit, the people from my country, or the bird?

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 09:21 AM
Do you mean kiwifruit, the people from my country, or the bird?

Actually, I was referring to the three of'em when I first said kiwi.

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 09:43 AM
Actually, I was referring to the three of'em when I first said kiwi.

Ah. I meant that the bird is endangered.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 09:47 AM
Ah. I meant that the bird is endangered.

Yep, I'm aware. I was a being sarcastic heheh. At least my idea was that kiwifruits weren't endangered, since I eat so many of them.

And where is Amaryllis so we can proceed with this game?

Amaryllis
5th January 2016, 08:57 PM
See, you try to run away but your pockets are weighed down with around 60lbs of cheese. There's a clearing just ahead but at this speed you won't make it. What's your next move?

Oh, and the bear doesn't like cheese. He's offended by your offer.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 09:35 PM
See, you try to run away but your pockets are weighed down with around 60lbs of cheese. There's a clearing just ahead but at this speed you won't make it. What's your next move?

But I didn't even offered him the cheese! The cheese was for me only.
Well, what would be my next move?... Were we near a lake or a river? Because if we were, I would stop, face it, point towards it and shout SALMON!! and hope for the bear to fall into my trap.

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 09:35 PM

Toss the cheese to the side, away from the bear, and bail. Thereby avoiding both offense and death.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 09:42 PM
Toss the cheese to the side, away from the bear, and bail. Thereby avoiding both offense and death.

...That could work too. But I really want to keep the cheese.

Amaryllis
5th January 2016, 10:16 PM
So you manage to evade the bear but it's less of a 'clearing' and more an 'edge of a cliff'. You wake up several days later in a strange room. There's a knock at the door. What do you do first?

Icematoro
5th January 2016, 10:36 PM
TRY to Play the 5th of Bethoven on my cellphone's Piano app.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 10:46 PM
So you manage to evade the bear but it's less of a 'clearing' and more an 'edge of a cliff'. You wake up several days later in a strange room. There's a knock at the door. What do you do first?

I put my clothes on, search for an object to defend myself (just in case), try to check if the door is locked (whether from the inside or outside) and ask Who's there?.
And yeah, I do all of that first.

Amaryllis
5th January 2016, 10:53 PM
You open the door - it's a money lender. He demands $40,000. You have no money on you. What do you do?

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 10:55 PM
...That could work too. But I really want to keep the cheese.

I prefer avoiding death to keeping cheese.

I'm not taking this thread off the rails, am I, Amaryllis?

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 10:57 PM
You open the door - it's a money lender. He demands $40,000. You have no money on you. What do you do?

Come back next day, please.
If he keeps demanding me to pay him and starts getting hostile... I'll try to evade him. OR I could ask if he needs an assistant.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 11:01 PM
I prefer avoiding death to keeping cheese.

It all depends on the cheese type. If it has a heavenly flavor, I wouldn't drop it.

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 11:08 PM
Check that I have pants on.

Amaryllis
5th January 2016, 11:09 PM
Sanokal, it's all good :P

Anyway, it's a tiny room and you can't evade the lender. Also, you've still got a fair bit of cheese on your person and your mobility is limited. He won't come back tomorrow and you doesn't want an assistant - too many loose ends. You root around in your pocket and find a sharp stick you picked up while escaping from the bear.

What now?

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 11:09 PM
Demand an explanation, and eventually tell him to stick it, most likely.

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 11:12 PM
As much as I'd love to say murder the lender and roast the cheese on a stick over his burning corpse, I'm not a serial killer.
Offer him cheese and discuss things to buy time while preparing to bail and drawing an insulting sign into the ground with the stick.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 11:14 PM

Anyway, it's a tiny room and you can't evade the lender. Also, you've still got a fair bit of cheese on your person and your mobility is limited. He won't come back tomorrow and you doesn't want an assistant - too many loose ends. You root around in your pocket and find a sharp stick you picked up while escaping from the bear.

What now?

I ask him if he likes cheese. And that I have this super delicious cheese here with me. If he likes the cheese, we make a banquet. If not, well, I'll try to sell him the cheese for $40.000.
As a last resort, I could try to annoy him by poking him with the stick.

Amaryllis
5th January 2016, 11:31 PM
You managed to strike a deal with the money lender, but all of a sudden he falls over dead in front of you. It's a bear. What do you do?

Sanokal
5th January 2016, 11:33 PM
Throw him the cheese this time. Even a bear won't take the money lender.

Pendulum
5th January 2016, 11:42 PM
First, I'll be mad because the bear is too late. I mean, after a long effort to make a deal with the money lender, he just falls dead? Damn it, bear, you're late!
Anyway, I guess I'll thank the bear to not provoke it even more. Then, since it probably wouldn't work, I think I'll try to find a window.
Since I won't find one (right?) and I still want to keep the cheese... I think I'll start running around the room with the bear, waiting for it to get away from the door.

Icematoro
6th January 2016, 01:43 AM
The Plot thickens!
Use the stick to give the bear the title of "Knight of Cream Cheese" and "Hero of humanity" due to the talent hes shown at killing money lenders!

Amaryllis
6th January 2016, 09:45 PM
You and the bear team up and escape the small cottage within which you were sleeping. You soon realise that you're surrounded by snakes. Next?

Pendulum
6th January 2016, 09:59 PM
Weird follow up.
I think I'll throw'em the bear. That should buy me plenty of time.

Sanokal
6th January 2016, 10:27 PM
"Snakes. Why does it have to be snakes?"
Stay calm. Leave the snakes alone. Eventually, they'll leave in their own time.

Icematoro
7th January 2016, 02:49 AM
Try to enchant the Snakes by whistling and Belly Dancing!

TheRamenNoodle
7th January 2016, 05:49 AM
Go into a feeble position whimpering, "Snakes. Why did it have to be snakes?"

ScionStorm
7th January 2016, 06:32 AM
I put my clothes on, search for an object to defend myself (just in case), try to check if the door is locked (whether from the inside or outside) and ask Who's there?.
And yeah, I do all of that first.
No one said you woke up naked!

What now?

Are you sure it isn't just a stick of Sharp Cheddar?

ScionStorm
7th January 2016, 06:37 AM
Okay, I'd climb on the bears back and the bear would climb the nearest tree and we'd try to navigate a way through the snake field from the higher vantage point while I give the bear a relaxing shouler message to distract him from thinking about throwing me to the snakes.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 10:44 AM
No one said you woke up naked!

Well, no one said I woke up with my clothes on. Better be safe than sorry.

Amaryllis
7th January 2016, 02:38 PM
Unfortunately the snakes can only be satiated by human flesh, bear flesh, or oddly enough, wine. You have a fairly simple choice to make!

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 02:49 PM
That means I was correct! Yes!
I guess I win. Heheh

ScionStorm
7th January 2016, 04:52 PM
I discover I am Jesus and turn Cheese into wine, thus satiating the snakes and allowing us to move through them unharmed.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 05:01 PM
If you discovered you were Jesus, why didn't you simply make the snakes not attack you and your bear friend?

Icematoro
7th January 2016, 05:18 PM
Get naked and show the Snakes what Human Meat looks like (Take into account it's been a while since the last time you took a bath.)

Sanokal
7th January 2016, 07:00 PM
Hmm. This presents a problem.
Lead them to a liqour store.

ScionStorm
7th January 2016, 11:01 PM
If you discovered you were Jesus, why didn't you simply make the snakes not attack you and your bear friend?

I'm Jesus, not Voldemort. And even if I could, that would make life sooo boring.

Amaryllis
8th January 2016, 02:50 AM
You do indeed discover that you are in fact Jesus, but the snakes are angry at you because you dad screwed them over in the Garden of Eden. You wish you'd chosen the wine - there's no water around to turn into wine, and you can't turn cheese into wine.

Everyone knows that water becomes wine, bread becomes a roast dinner and a pop tart turns into a Ford Fiesta.

Your next move?

Icematoro
8th January 2016, 03:09 AM
Ask your Dad (Gawd) to make it rain!

TheRamenNoodle
8th January 2016, 03:18 AM
I yell out "BUT I WAS I, DIO!"

ZA WARUDO

*time freezes*

Hope in the Interstice
8th January 2016, 03:20 AM
What the hell happened to this thread?

Icematoro
8th January 2016, 03:20 AM
I yell out "BUT I WAS I, DIO!"

ZA WARUDO

*time freezes*

Where's the Upvote Button?!

TheRamenNoodle
8th January 2016, 03:28 AM
What the hell happened to this thread?

A beautiful story, one of much danger.

(You guys should always start with chekcing your pockets, you never know what you may find in there.)

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 03:39 AM
You do indeed discover that you are in fact Jesus, but the snakes are angry at you because you dad screwed them over in the Garden of Eden. You wish you'd chosen the wine - there's no water around to turn into wine, and you can't turn cheese into wine.

Everyone knows that water becomes wine, bread becomes a roast dinner and a pop tart turns into a Ford Fiesta.

Your next move?

Dang. Should have chosen the Pop-tart.

Starts misquoting a famous old song:

Comin' in on the wings of a bear
With our one munsterr gone
We can still carry on

Suddenly the bear sprouts huge wings and, with me holding on tight, it flies smoothly over the field of snakes before landing on the other side. Just like that, the wings disappear. And now I'm really thirsty. That song made my throat dry. Are you sure I can't turn cheese into at least a light grape juice?

Sanokal
8th January 2016, 05:00 AM
I make the snakes Christians, and then bolt while they are thinking the Lord for the food that they are about to receive with the bear in tow.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 10:28 AM

Your next move?

I think I would curse because I didn't get a Corvette from 1955, but a Fiesta.
Then I would try to approach the snakes the more human way possible. GET IN THE CAR AND RUN OVER THEM! People are like this, unfortunately.
Then, since I'm apparently Jesus, I would pray for their souls.

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 07:08 PM
I think I would curse because I didn't get a Corvette from 1955, but a Fiesta.
Then I would try to approach the snakes the more human way possible. GET IN THE CAR AND RUN OVER THEM! People are like this, unfortunately.
Then, since I'm apparently Jesus, I would pray for their souls.

When did you get a pop-tart?

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 07:14 PM
When did you get a pop-tart?

I thought I was Jesus.

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 07:19 PM
Yes, Jesus. Not a Breakfast Magician.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 07:21 PM
I could ask for one of those to my Father.

Amaryllis
8th January 2016, 08:27 PM
So you, Jesus, on the back of a previously-winged bear, escape the snakes and end up flying over the ocean. The bear is getting tired and you notice that you're heading straight for open water. CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 08:33 PM
I'm Jesus, I'm able to walk on water!!

Sanokal
8th January 2016, 08:51 PM
So you, Jesus, on the back of a previously-winged bear, escape the snakes and end up flying over the ocean. The bear is getting tired and you notice that you're heading straight for open water. CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE.

Crank around and head for land.

Amaryllis
8th January 2016, 09:08 PM
Open water. You can't see any land, and you're still high enough up that the horizon is a damn long way away. Water water everywhere, and not a drop to drink. There's albatrosses and everything.

Icematoro
8th January 2016, 09:12 PM
Tell the Bear you'll force feed him Cheese if he attempts to drop you.

ScionStorm
8th January 2016, 09:27 PM
I attract the albatrosses with cheese and the bear catches them. Then we eat them raw like badasses. Then I could get sick. But Jesus doesn't get sick. So boo ya!

Sanokal
8th January 2016, 09:30 PM
Land, have a rest, and if need be catch some fish.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 09:32 PM
I think:
1) You could make the bear float and put yourself on it.
2) Let the bear crash on the water and try to find some albatrozes. Then just get on them and fly. I mean, Red could fly in a Pidgey, right?

Amaryllis
9th January 2016, 07:25 PM
I'm not sure he could fly in a Pidgey...anyway, you climb aboard an albatross, abandoning the rapidly sinking bear in the middle of the ocean.

Which way do you go? Pick a compass direction!

ScionStorm
9th January 2016, 07:30 PM
NO!!! *weeps* BEARRRRRRRR!!!!!
https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc2e85f66d1qzw6ek.gif

What good is being Jesus if I can't even save the only beast I ever Friend-Request Accepted?

Dear pops, please save my Bear Friend. I will finally start going to Cheese Addicts Anonymous meetings.

I mean, Red could fly in a Pidgey, right?
When did THAT happen?

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 07:55 PM
I'm not sure he could fly in a Pidgey...anyway, you climb aboard an albatross, abandoning the rapidly sinking bear in the middle of the ocean.
He sure could fly on a Pidgey.

Which way do you go? Pick a compass direction!
Ahead.

What good is being Jesus if I can't even save the only beast I ever Friend-Request Accepted?

Dear pops, please save my Bear Friend. I will finally start going to Cheese Addicts Anonymous meetings.
I know, right? I thought Jesus could walk on water.
Some Jesus I am..........

When did THAT happen?
You just need to name your character on R/B/Y Red, catch a Pidgey at Route 1 and teach it Fly. Then just fly. Oh, you need the respective Badge, don't forget about it. Without it, somehow, your Pidgey won't be able to carry you.

ChaseLumsden
9th January 2016, 07:59 PM
Chocolate.
I don't drink, my name sounds like Cheese, Cheese is as meta as god damn Performage and Pals , and I have a bad sweet tooth at the moment....

ScionStorm
9th January 2016, 08:07 PM
You just need to name your character on R/B/Y Red, catch a Pidgey at Route 1 and teach it Fly. Then just fly. Oh, you need the respective Badge, don't forget about it. Without it, somehow, your Pidgey won't be able to carry you.

Oooh. Broken game logic. Like the way Beedrill and Venomoth can be killed by Earthquake.

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 09:00 PM
Oooh. Broken game logic. Like the way Beedrill and Venomoth can be killed by Earthquake.

Yes. The same applies to Magnemite/Magneton.

Anyway, where's Amaryllis? I want to find some land already. My albatroz is starting to get tired.

ScionStorm
9th January 2016, 10:14 PM
Yes. The same applies to Magnemite/Magneton.

At least they can eventually learn Magnet Rise. (But broken logic like this is why I think Pokemon should have either 3 types or 2 abilities at once and Fly/Surf in overworld should be tied to the size stat-they aren't using that for anything else.)

But yeah. Where dis mangy seabird takin' me nao? East by West?

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lopwhwX4d91qe93k1o1_500.gif

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 10:34 PM
At least they can eventually learn Magnet Rise. (But broken logic like this is why I think Pokemon should have either 3 types or 2 abilities at once and Fly/Surf in overworld should be tied to the size stat-they aren't using that for anything else.)

But yeah. Where dis mangy seabird takin' me nao?

Comical pic.

Yeah, I believe it's hard to surf on a Shelder or a Krabby or a the list goes on.
Or instead of several abilities there should exist a common sense clause.
Anyway, I'm derailing the topic. You still have to pick a compass direction.

ScionStorm
9th January 2016, 11:03 PM
Fine. My compass is screwed up. I go the only direction it points toward. The center of the compass! What's this? Have I taken a trip through inverted reality? Am I just hallucinating from dehydration? Where do I really end up?!

Eh, Misty did pretty good riding her Starmie.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/3d/f4/4b/3df44babfda6c7e44c6a320c9281a72e.jpg

Pendulum
10th January 2016, 12:02 AM
Fine. My compass is screwed up. I go the only direction it points toward. The center of the compass! What's this? Have I taken a trip through inverted reality? Am I just hallucinating from dehydration? Where do I really end up?!

Good! Now we just need to wait for the others and we're good to go onto the next... hum... level? Stage?

Eh, Misty did pretty good riding her Starmie.

Anime Magic. But, man, imagine surfing on a Remoraid...

Sanokal
10th January 2016, 01:06 AM
South. The best hemisphere!

King
10th January 2016, 01:16 AM
Is this the place that people put random stuff ?

Icematoro
10th January 2016, 03:43 AM
Is this the place that people put random stuff ?

Banned for confusing this realm with another.

Anyway, when in doubt go left, so west it is!

King
10th January 2016, 03:50 AM
Banned for confusing this realm with another.

Anyway, when in doubt go left, so west it is!

banned for not reconizing my power to travel through realms and dimensions

DelCtrl
10th January 2016, 04:01 AM
Banned for not realizing that traveling through the Different Dimensions cause Space-Time Rifts, and one of them happen to have summoned me here. This is your fault King, your fault.

Now, we must stop banning people outside of the right realm, keep our calm and eat some chocolate(?), then go South! To Antarctica! To the hole in the ozone layer!

EDIT: I think that maybe some mod should change this thread to the Forum Fun sub-forum, the way it's heading now, it just don't feel right for it to be here.

ScionStorm
10th January 2016, 04:22 AM
Jesus, while flying inward on the back of an Albatross, bans the unruly Xyz King from banning people outside of a ban thread.

Icematoro
10th January 2016, 04:32 AM
Jesus, while flying inward on the back of an Albatross, bans the unruly Xyz King from banning people outside of a ban thread.

Omg, I should ban myself for lettiing the ban thread spread outside of it'sunholy realm...

Anyway, seriously guys, stahp.

Pendulum
10th January 2016, 11:28 AM
This didn't need to go South...

Also,
South. The best hemisphere! Debatable.

Sanokal
10th January 2016, 06:54 PM
Summer and Christmas at the same time means that Christmas holidays are longer and a year of study takes place within the year.

Pendulum
10th January 2016, 07:16 PM
Damn it! That's a strong argument.

Amaryllis
11th January 2016, 03:30 AM
I'm here! Bloody time zones. Have we decided on a compass direction? No? You're going east north east. Dat 67.5o bearing, yo.

You see two islands ahead. One is mountainous, the other almost entirely desert. Where do you land?

Icematoro
11th January 2016, 03:34 AM
I look my partner bear in the eyes, and together we go for the Mountains, then we start looking for Caves and Fresh Water.

Sanokal
11th January 2016, 05:24 AM
Mountains. As much as I hate hills, I know hills. I don't know the desert, only beaches and dusty farmland.

ScionStorm
11th January 2016, 05:48 AM
The Dessert island of course. I've got a sweet tooth.

Pendulum
11th January 2016, 08:53 AM
I'm here! Bloody time zones. Have we decided on a compass direction? No? You're going east north east. Dat 67.5o bearing, yo.

You see two islands ahead. One is mountainous, the other almost entirely desert. Where do you land?

Mountains, so I can play Hide and Seek with my Albatross while I wait for... Something.