PDA

View Full Version : Hi guys! (again)

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 04:18 PM
Man, it sure feels great to be back!
The YGOrg has been too peaceful and quiet lately. I'll make sure to fix that boredom (without futile discussions, of course).

But first, a few words regarding my ban:
I want you to look at me as an example of what NOT to do. What I did was wrong!
Don't foment stupid discussions. When someone starts saying bullshit, just add that user to the Ignore List right away. Use the Report button.
I'm sick of stupid discussions about nothing.
Avoid conflict.
I know you guys know this, but I feel like I should say something.

Quoting the words of a friend:

I'm still shocked when I see how rude people can get on the internet. Seriously, it's the medium where you can exercise more restraint,

See you all around!
Best regards,
Pendulum.

Sanokal
4th January 2016, 05:48 PM
Welcome back, Pends.

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 05:52 PM
Thank you, Sanokal, thank you very much!

Sanokal
4th January 2016, 06:11 PM
You're most welcome.

Dread Kaiser
4th January 2016, 07:45 PM
I warned you guys to just /ignore them and be done with it. No matter how stupid they are being, if they didn't get your explanation on why they are wrong the first 3 times, they never will and you are wasting your time

DelCtrl
4th January 2016, 08:08 PM
Welcome back Pendulum, we *kinda* missed you.

And don't worry with me at least, one of the reasons I post so little is to avoid conflict.

Pendulum
4th January 2016, 08:23 PM
I warned you guys to just /ignore them and be done with it. No matter how stupid they are being, if they didn't get your explanation on why they are wrong the first 3 times, they never will and you are wasting your time

Yep. You are right. Anyway, it won't happen again.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back Pendulum, we *kinda* missed you.

What do you mean *kinda*, hum? I should ban you for that. Heheh
Thanks, man! It's great to be back.

And don't worry with me at least, one of the reasons I post so little is to avoid conflict.

You just have to be careful and don't find yourself involved in stupid discussions about too divergent opinions.