PDA

View Full Version : Episode 90 spoiler

Misses Fairlady
4th January 2016, 06:22 PM
Source:http://neoarkcradle.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3563&page=333

Should be real.

Episode 90: 革命の狼煙 - Kakumei no Noroshi
(The Beacon of Revolution)
In order to protect Reira and Serena, Yuya begins a Duel. However, Barrett then arrives to aid the Obelisk Force.

They also specifically mentioned that the Obelisk Force arrived on the surface, but that's a minor detail.

RIP Tsukikage since he isn't mentioned here but is in 89's summary. 😁😡😓

Mari
4th January 2016, 06:31 PM
RIP Tsukikage since he isn't mentioned here but is in 89's summary. ������

I doubt that's the case since in 89's summary it says that Reira and Tsukikage split up to face the Obelisk Force and the reason he's not mentioned in here is because he's somewhere else.

That's probably just wishful thinking but I think last time a summary spoiled a carding they pointed it out (they said about Michio being carded)

Zarkiel
4th January 2016, 06:42 PM
So no yuya vs yugo potential then, unless they go back to the tournament after this. It'll be good to see barrett have some screen time as an actual threat, because his deck didn't seem all that good when he dueled reiji.

LolsterXD97
4th January 2016, 06:43 PM
Did Yuya get sent to the trash bin then?

King
4th January 2016, 06:54 PM
i wanted that duel was Jack vs Barret ,just to see how illariuous would be Barret being crushed by another protagonist rival

KingKaash
5th January 2016, 02:25 AM
i wanted that duel was Jack vs Barret ,just to see how illariuous would be Barret being crushed by another protagonist rival

I'm very eager to see Reiji vs Sergey go down. The big bad tough character vs the actual fearless tough serious character