PDA

View Full Version : ARC-V Episode 90, 91 and 92 summaries discussion

Mari
6th January 2016, 05:49 PM
Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Episode 90
"The Beacon of Revolution"
Air date: January 24.

Yuya arrives just as Reira's strength is diminishing as he stands against the Obelisk Force by himself. In order to protect Reira and Serena, Yuya begins a Duel. However, Barrett then arrives to aid the Obelisk Force. Willing to risk his own life to retrieve Serena, Barrett begins a Duel against Yuya!

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Episode 91
"A Fateful Encounter"
Air date: January 31.

Shun, Gongenzaka, and Yuzu are caught in the chaos in the underground. On the other hand, while Yuya fiercely fights back, the effects of Barrett’s “Crests” push him into a corner...

Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V - Episode 92
"A Tragic Reunion"
Air date: February 7.

As Yuya and Barrett’s intense battle continues, Yugo and Yuri confront each other in a nearby area. As all four of Yuya, Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri’s dragons appear on the field one by one, something abnormal occurs to Yuya once again! On the other hand, Roger, who is hellbent on capturing Yuzu, has sent Sergey to her location...

(From the wiki (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_ARC-V_episode_listing_(season_2)))

So Yuya starts dueling against Barrett and the rest of the Obelisk Force, he's cornered by Barrett's deck gimmick (to be fair, Yuya is facing the rest of the Obelisk Force as well) and the rest of the lancers are probably trying to figure out what's going on (while Sawatari and Tsukikage are not mentioned) and Roger is desperate to get anything about his plan work for once.

Oh, and also the part that causes more hype: we may get Yugo vs Yuri after all.

Make your predictions, because the Synchro Arc is most likely going to end in a few more episodes.

EDIT: Summaries updated with new information. Yugo vs Yuri is definitely a thing.

yshipster
6th January 2016, 05:55 PM
The question is: How will they do the Jack vs Yuya thing? Because right now, Jack was completely useless as a character who returned from 5D's...

Also Yuri vs Yugo: Will Yuri absorb Yugo, so that Yuya vs Yuri will basically be a Tag Duel? Or will Yuya find Yugo in his last seconds and absorb him himself, like he did with Yuto?

Also I really hope that Yuzu, Gongenzaka and Shun fight together against some Academia soldiers, so that Shun will restore some faith in his Lancers comrades. I mean, Gongenzaka did nothing but aid Shun in their last duel, and I want to see more of those aid between the Lancers in a Battle Royal match.

EDIT: And why the hell will they go to Heartland afterwards, instead of heading to the Fusion Dimension directly?

Pendulum
6th January 2016, 06:10 PM
Where's Jack? They seem to have forgotten about him.
The city is a mess, being invaded by the Obelisk Force with Barret on the lead. So why the hell is Jack missing? Is he the King or not? He should be able to do something.
I want to see Yuya go berserk again and rip the Obelisk Force apart. Odd-Eyes Rebellion for the win! Though the same trick might not work twice, so... Maybe Enlightenment again? Maybe both? Or some more demonic creation he just pulls out of nowhe-- I mean, out of his soul (or pendulum or whatever)?
I just want things to advance, because this is going super slow. There are a lot of characters, some of them just seem to have fallen into oblivion. What happened in the Underground since the last time (so long ago) they showed us the Underground? They just seem to have forgotten.
Don't know if the end of the arc is coming soon, to be honest. There are still a lot of things to happen. Unless they just decide to postpone them, but even so.

LolsterXD97
6th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Dissapointed at the lack of Jack Atlas, I wanna get muh Scarlet Nova Dragon and moar Red monsters (Burning Soul is so hot). I hope he becomes a Lancer along with Crow and Sore Loser Shinji because he would be a really strong addition.

R.I.P Tsukikage, your ninja skills will be missed. Even Reira cannot handle a trio of stronger soldiers himself alone (But its nice, considering they needed 7 persons just to beat another trio of them in MC).

Barret makes his comeback into the series as a bigger threat by pushing Yuya into a corner (With help from Reiji of course).

I hope Yugo vs Yuri occurs and we get to see his Deck and Dragon (With a generic engine like the other Yu's Decks).

So Yuzu will avenge her own loss? Neat. Now how the heck Roger discovered Yuzu was in the Underground?

Pendulum
6th January 2016, 06:19 PM
Dissapointed at the lack of Jack Atlas, I wanna get muh Scarlet Nova Dragon and moar Red monsters (Burning Soul is so hot). I hope he becomes a Lancer along with Crow and Sore Loser Shinji because he is a really strong character.

VERY disappointed! Waiting for that too. But they could save it for a tougher duel ahead in the series, in case he indeed joins the Lancers.
Shinji could stay in the Synchro Dimension. I don't like him. He could stay there to protect the place alongside his oppressed comrades.

I hope Yugo vs Yuri occurs and we get to see his Deck and Dragon (With a generic engine like the other Yu's Decks).

Damn, they are hiding Yuri's dragon for too long, now!

So Yuzu will avenge her own loss? Neat. Now how the heck Roger discovered Yuzu was in the Underground?

Don't forget Roger is friends with fancy Gallager down there. He could have found Yuzu and told Roger.

Mari
6th January 2016, 06:24 PM
EDIT: And why the hell will they go to Heartland afterwards, instead of heading to the Fusion Dimension directly?

From what I gather, so far that's just a theory based on what Director Katsumi Ono said about us finding out more about each dimension including the Xyz Dimension, but he didn't say anything about the lancers going there, it's just speculation.

To be honest, I'd much more prefer them to go back to Standard for a bit to see how things are going and maybe get the second batch of lancers with the characters that didn't make the first cut.

KingKaash
7th January 2016, 02:18 AM
I can see the common sentiment here is that it is an outrage that Jack is not being featured like the Duel King he is and I am in complete agreement. Originally I thought that Jack would get his next duel against Sergey because Roger kept saying how Yuya, Serena, and Sergey were his pawns that had the capability of overthrowing Jack and starting his reign as King. But the last episode showed Roger sending Sergey over to take care of Reiji. How come Sergey vs Reiji isn't being mentioned? Is that even going to happen?

Brightshine Stardust
7th January 2016, 07:09 AM
So Yuya vs Barret will last at least THREE episodes? That means we're going to see a lot of back-and-forth between two different locations......

Honestly, I hope Serena and Reira help Yuya by joining the Duel. Would be nice to see those three, especially Serena, work together against Barret (and the Obelisk Force).

Also, looks like there will be lots of important stuff happening in 92.

ChaseLumsden
7th January 2016, 07:00 PM
The episodes are updated with more info. so...
90: Yuya, Moon Shadow, and Reira fight off Obelisk Force, meaning that Crow successfully aids Yuya get out of God Mode Berserk Mode somehow, but loses because Plot and Odd-Eyes Rebellion bullshit. That or the Obelisk Force shows up at the right second and the two save the day, so it's a Draw.

91: Obelisk Force finds Yuzu in the Underground, but Crow, Gong, Shay and all rescue and kinda save the day...until Sergey and security shows up. In other news, Barrett beats (and most likely puts) Moon Shadow and Reira in a card (which pisses Yuya off) and they Duel so Barrett doesn't steal Selena (although that's going to happen anyway.).

92: Yugo and Yuri Duel finally, and by the update, ALL FOUR DRAGONS ARE IN THIS EPISODE. WE FINALLY SEE STARVE VENOM AND HIS GIMMICK. HOLY SHIT. Because of this, another Resonating moment like when Yuya Dueled Yuto occurs, meaning Yuri wins the Duel, and Yuya beats Barrett shitless with either Odd-Eyes Rebellion or a brand new Xyz Pendulum card.

Overall, this is a great way to end the Sycnhro Arc...and because it's going to end soon, there's no doubt that Jack is going to be a Lancer. Why do I say this nonsense? It's Jack F***ing Atlas, and we need him in the team. Has the least amount of Duel time, his Deck is bound to have more tricks other than what we saw (We need a new Scarlight Red Dragon Evolution basically.), we're definitely not seeing the Title match of the Duel (Sergey leaves towards the underground right before the Duel with Yugo, and Yugo is straight up gone, and as for Yuya, who knows), and it's pretty much confirmed that Crow and Sora are joining the rag-tag team of Lancers, seeing one's a defect and wants to save the worlds because friendship and the other is Crow, and we need that nostalgia.

LolsterXD97
7th January 2016, 07:14 PM
The episodes are updated with more info. so...
90: Yuya, Moon Shadow, and Reira fight off Obelisk Force, meaning that Crow successfully aids Yuya get out of God Mode Berserk Mode somehow, but loses because Plot and Odd-Eyes Rebellion bullshit. That or the Obelisk Force shows up at the right second and the two save the day, so it's a Draw.

91: Obelisk Force finds Yuzu in the Underground, but Crow, Gong, Shay and all rescue and kinda save the day...until Sergey and security shows up. In other news, Barrett beats (and most likely puts) Moon Shadow and Reira in a card (which pisses Yuya off) and they Duel so Barrett doesn't steal Selena (although that's going to happen anyway.).

92: Yugo and Yuri Duel finally, and by the update, ALL FOUR DRAGONS ARE IN THIS EPISODE. WE FINALLY SEE STARVE VENOM AND HIS GIMMICK. HOLY SHIT. Because of this, another Resonating moment like when Yuya Dueled Yuto occurs, meaning Yuri wins the Duel, and Yuya beats Barrett shitless with either Odd-Eyes Rebellion or a brand new Xyz Pendulum card.

Overall, this is a great way to end the Sycnhro Arc...and because it's going to end soon, there's no doubt that Jack is going to be a Lancer. Why do I say this nonsense? It's Jack F***ing Atlas, and we need him in the team. Has the least amount of Duel time, his Deck is bound to have more tricks other than what we saw (We need a new Scarlight Red Dragon Evolution basically.), we're definitely not seeing the Title match of the Duel (Sergey leaves towards the underground right before the Duel with Yugo, and Yugo is straight up gone, and as for Yuya, who knows), and it's pretty much confirmed that Crow and Sora are joining the rag-tag team of Lancers, seeing one's a defect and wants to save the worlds because friendship and the other is Crow, and we need that nostalgia.

90: Possibily Crow still loses due to Death's effect, but saving Yuya first by defeating OERD with Chidori.

91: Please tell me that Reira being carded is speculation.

92: I guess this means a last batch of Speedroid support and finally knowing Yuri's Deck and Dragon's apparence and effects.

JACK ATLAS must be a Lancer to have more screentime.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 07:18 PM

I also don't want that to happen. Reira just started dueling seriously now... Being carded already... It would be a good excuse to make Reiji act all Kaiba, though...

With so much Lancers, each one of them will barely have screen time (just look at Reiji). Except fo Yuya, of course. He's the star of that circus.

LolsterXD97
7th January 2016, 07:20 PM
With so much Lancers, each one of them will barely have screen time (just look at Reiji). Except fo Yuya, of course. He's the star of that circus.

I'm willing to have even minimun Jack screentime, I only wish it isn't more death staring, just that.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 07:22 PM
I'm willing to have even minimun Jack screentime, I only wish it isn't more death staring, just that.

Yeah, he deserves more than that. Heck, even Crow has more screentime than him!
But I wouldn't be satisfied with minimum Jack screentime. I want to see good ol' Jack kicking some butts with his Burning Soul!

Mari
7th January 2016, 07:36 PM
Updated the post with the new info. I wonder what is the thing that happens when the four dragons are summoned, I hope it isn't just Berserk Mode and we get more than that.

Volteccer
7th January 2016, 07:56 PM
If Yuri absorbs Yugo, would that result in a monster that simultaneously a fusion and a synchro? How would that work?

skyfiretherobot
7th January 2016, 09:09 PM
-people talk about how Jack doesn't get enough screentime.
-people alto talk about how Jack deserves more screentime even though he's done nothing and serves no purpose.

You guys are clearly misrepresenting the Arc-V Jack with the 5D's Jack. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CHARACTER. I can't believe you're actually falling for the show's trick of having "returning" characters. "Crow" and "Jack" shouldn't have even been in Arc-V, just make up new characters and use those. They didn't have a problem doing that with Declan (Kaiba), Sylvio (Chazz), or Shay (Astral), so there's no point in not doing that with 5D's. If Arc-V is going to succeed or fail, it should do so based on its own merits instead of manipulating the fanbase's nostalgia for better shows.

LolsterXD97
7th January 2016, 09:27 PM
-people alto talk about how Jack deserves more screentime even though he's done nothing and serves no purpose.

You guys are clearly misrepresenting the Arc-V Jack with the 5D's Jack. THEY ARE NOT THE SAME CHARACTER. I can't believe you're actually falling for the show's trick of having "returning" characters. "Crow" and "Jack" shouldn't have even been in Arc-V, just make up new characters and use those. They didn't have a problem doing that with Declan (Kaiba), Sylvio (Chazz), or Shay (Astral), so there's no point in not doing that with 5D's. If Arc-V is going to succeed or fail, it should do so based on its own merits instead of manipulating the fanbase's nostalgia for better shows.

1) And that's right, he only death stares most of the time.
2) That's why he deserves more screentime, he has done nothing since reking Yuya and giving that push to Reira. And he had its purpose, another barrier for Yuya to overcome (That's the only thing that grinds my gears about the Synchro Arc, barring its pacing: We never got the rematch) and also as an extra getting Reira out of his shell.

It was clear from the start they weren't the same character, this is an AU Version, so of course he isn't the same Jack. However I recognize that original characters would have been better to spiritually represent past characters, especially since we never got the Synchro Reiji with "Shiro" in its surname which would have represented Jack.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 09:45 PM

Lolster did good on this:

1) And that's right, he only death stares most of the time.
2) That's why he deserves more screentime, he has done nothing since reking Yuya and giving that push to Reira. And he had its purpose, another barrier for Yuya to overcome (That's the only thing that grinds my gears about the Synchro Arc, barring its pacing: We never got the rematch) and also as an extra getting Reira out of his shell.

Well said, man!
That's exactly the reason why he needs to have screen time.

They aren't the same character, that's obvious. But they have the same name, the same appearance, the same timbre, the same mannerisms, the same badassness (come on, despite staring most of the time, Arc-V's Jack is still a badass). I'm not expecting him to be a completely different character than 5D's' one, to be honest. Look at Crow. It also isn't the same character as the one from 5D's. But it has similarities. He grew up orphan (same as Jack), he takes care of the kids and the kids and his friends are everything to him and his reason to fight. Just like in 5D's he wants to turn the city around and prevail over the rich guys who explore the poorer.
So, despite being fully aware this Jack is not the same, I'm expecting him to be similar and I wish for him to be similar and want to see that as soon as possible, because they have being postponing him for too much time now.
It's true they're appealing using nostalgia, but damn, I'm happy to see Crow and Jack again, even if they are counterparts to the original selves.

It was clear from the start they weren't the same character, this is an AU Version, so of course he isn't the same Jack. However I recognize that original characters would have been better to spiritually represent past characters, especially since we never got the Synchro Reiji with "Shiro" in its surname which would have represented Jack.

Yes, if they somehow were able to use the same Crow and Jack and merge Arc-V with 5D's, that would have been a great move.
I was kinda disappointed they didn't use the same characters...

skyfiretherobot
7th January 2016, 10:05 PM
They aren't the same character, that's obvious. But they have the same name, the same appearance, the same timbre, the same mannerisms, the same badassness (come on, despite staring most of the time, Arc-V's Jack is still a badass). I'm not expecting him to be a completely different character than 5D's' one, to be honest. Look at Crow. It also isn't the same character as the one from 5D's. But it has similarities. He grew up orphan (same as Jack), he takes care of the kids and the kids and his friends are everything to him and his reason to fight. Just like in 5D's he wants to turn the city around and prevail over the rich guys who explore the poorer.

Yeah, all that stuff with Yusei/Kalin weren't at all important to Jack's/Crow's characters. And you have to know that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of interesting character traits when you include something as generic as "his friends are everything to him and his reason to fight" which covers 90% of all Shonen characters. Also, 5D's Jack wasn't even concerned about wealth divisions until he was dethroned and lost his status, so I'm not particularly convinced that anything you wrote is accurate as opposed to you trying to shield yourself from people who aren't going to act like Arc-V is the best thing ever for trying to cash in on the Urobuchi craze.

ChaseLumsden
7th January 2016, 10:38 PM
90: Possibily Crow still loses due to Death's effect, but saving Yuya first by defeating OERD with Chidori.

92: I guess this means a last batch of Speedroid support and finally knowing Yuri's Deck and Dragon's apparence and effects.

90: something.
91: I hope I'm wrong, but it's Barrett, and we need reason to avenge something.
92:Hype.

Yep, pretty much.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 10:38 PM
Yeah, all that stuff with Yusei/Kalin weren't at all important to Jack's/Crow's characters.

I don't understand what you mean with this...

And you have to know that you're scraping the bottom of the barrel of interesting character traits when you include something as generic as "his friends are everything to him and his reason to fight" which covers 90% of all Shonen characters.

Crow acts like the kids' father, that's all I was saying. He has a paternal bond towards them, like he had in 5D's. The other characters don't relate with others this way, I'd say.

Also, 5D's Jack wasn't even concerned about wealth divisions until he was dethroned and lost his status,

That was less than half of the 5D's... And he learned. Arc-V Jack also doesn't seem too worried about the gap between the Tops and the Commons, for now.

so I'm not particularly convinced that anything you wrote is accurate as opposed to you trying to shield yourself from people who aren't going to act like Arc-V is the best thing ever for trying to cash in on the Urobuchi craze.

What are you saying? I don't even think Arc-V's the best... And I respect all other people who don't like Arc-V or things in it.

yshipster
7th January 2016, 11:50 PM
[...] or Shay (Astral) [...]

Please explain how Shun is the new Astral...

LolsterXD97
7th January 2016, 11:54 PM

I would say Manga Yuto is the new Astral, but no Anime Shun, Anime Shun would be Shark/Joey to Yuto and Ruri would be Rio/Shizuka.

yshipster
7th January 2016, 11:57 PM
I would say Manga Yuto is the new Astral, but no Anime Shun, Anime Shun would be Shark/Joey to Yuto and Ruri would be Rio/Shizuka.

If I would compare him with anyone from Zexal, it would probably the Arclight family, because they also seeked for revenge on the main villian using cruel duel tactics, but later became allies.

Pendulum
7th January 2016, 11:57 PM

Also waiting an explanation on that.

Manga Yuto is more like Yami. Which is basically the same as Astral, so...
Shun is 5D's' Crow. His humor is nothing like Joey's. Maybe more like Shark, yeah. They're both worried about their sister, are vengeful and anti-social.

LolsterXD97
8th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Also waiting an explanation on that.

Manga Yuto is more like Yami. Which is basically the same as Astral, so...
Shun is 5D's' Crow. His humor is nothing like Joey's. Maybe more like Shark, yeah. They're both worried about their sister, are vengeful and anti-social.

I was saying that Shun was the Joey/Shark to Yuto spiritually, these characters are worried by their sisters and also are one of the main character's (Yuto would technically be the main character of his dimension) nearest friends.

skyfiretherobot
8th January 2016, 01:21 AM

Hmm... an otherworldly duelist who came to earth after their world was invaded; then, while on earth, they find help in the form of middle schoolers as well as the enemy who destroyed their world, now disguised as ordinary humans; from their the being and their human aides travel to different worlds until they finally meed the leader of those responsible for the destruction of their home world. Yeah, those two characters are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different....

LolsterXD97
8th January 2016, 01:24 AM
Hmm... an otherworldly duelist who came to earth after their world was invaded; then, while on earth, they find help in the form of middle schoolers as well as the enemy who destroyed their world, now disguised as ordinary humans; from their the being and their human aides travel to different worlds until they finally meed the leader of those responsible for the destruction of their home world. Yeah, those two characters are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different....

Except that Shun didn't want their help, he wanted to work alone. Shun and Yuto only went to Standard to use Reiji as a hostage to retrieve Ruri from Leo (If I remember well), not to request help.

skyfiretherobot
8th January 2016, 01:30 AM
Except that Shun didn't want their help, he wanted to work alone. Shun and Yuto only went to Standard to use Reiji as a hostage to retrieve Ruri from Leo (If I remember well), not to request help.

Oh yeah, that tiny detail completely changes everything about the alternate world/the invading world/the help of middle schoolers/their enemy disguised as regular humans/and even using rank-up-magic cards.

yshipster
8th January 2016, 01:50 AM
Oh yeah, that tiny detail completely changes everything about the alternate world/the invading world/the help of middle schoolers/their enemy disguised as regular humans/and even using rank-up-magic cards.

Because only Astral used RUMs...

Also Astral was sent to the human world, while Shun left his homeworld to find his sister. And while Astral seeked help from others, Shun just basically cards everyone in his way. Even their roles for the story are completely different: While Astral had no idea about his past and just found out everything through the events during the Barian invasion, Shun is the personification of plot himself...

I really couldn't imagine two YuGiOh characters who are more different than those two...

LolsterXD97
8th January 2016, 01:52 AM
Because only Astral used RUMs...

Also Astral was sent to the human world, while Shun left his homeworld to find his sister. And while Astral seeked help from others, Shun just basically cards everyone in his way. Even their roles for the story are completely different: While Astral had no idea about his past and just found out everything through the events during the Barian invasion, Shun is the personification of plot himself...

I really couldn't imagine two YuGiOh characters who are more different than those two...

Yuto and Yuma, Yugo and Yusei, Yuri and Judai.

Pendulum
8th January 2016, 10:49 AM
Yuto and Yuma, Yugo and Yusei, Yuri and Judai.

Yuma is different than anyone else... I mean, no one is that good at acrobatics, not even Yuya.
Yuma would do fine in Action Duels.

KingKaash
9th January 2016, 02:06 AM
Updated the post with the new info. I wonder what is the thing that happens when the four dragons are summoned, I hope it isn't just Berserk Mode and we get more than that.

I don't follow the manga regularly as others do but I'm keeping up on little facts about it. So do you guys thing these 4 Dimension Dragons are individual parts of the Genesis Omega Dragon aka G.O.D.? Would Genesis Omega even make the leap over to the anime?

KingKaash
9th January 2016, 02:14 AM

Ok let's accept that he isn't related to 5Ds Jack Atlas at all. But let's look at the character he is. Arc-V Jack Atlas is the freaking Duel King of the Synchro Dimension. The 3X Friendship Cup champion who unified the the Tops and Commons societal differences and brought upon peace. So if the peace of his Dimension is once again being threatened, then why does this all-important character still only get screentime to make death stares. I would dare to say that after Yuya, Reiji and Roger, Duel King Jack Atlas is the next most important character based on his pedigree. Yet still no serious duels for him after his thrashing of Yuya

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
9th January 2016, 02:26 AM
who unified the the Tops and Commons societal differences and brought upon peace

You're kidding, right?

KingJinzo
9th January 2016, 02:31 AM
I don't follow the manga regularly as others do but I'm keeping up on little facts about it. So do you guys thing these 4 Dimension Dragons are individual parts of the Genesis Omega Dragon aka G.O.D.? Would Genesis Omega even make the leap over to the anime?

Very improbable. The anime and manga were always seperate stories. Even the Duel Monsters anime had its own canon that differs from the manga canon, so even the filler arcs in Duel Monsters were actually canon events of the anime. Just look at the spin-off mangas:

Judai uses the natural Elemental HEROes (e.g. Terra Firma, Inferno), the generic Elemental HEROes and the Masked HEROes. Manjoume is not a joke.
Yusei uses a Junk deck without any Junk Synchro Monster, and there are ten Duel Dragons instead of six Signer Dragons. The Crimson Dragon doesn't exist, and instead we have an evil lookalike, known as Ultimaya Tzolkin. No Dark Signers, no Yliaster, just good ol' Goodwin.
Yuma uses the Shining Numbers, but oddly enough, the anime Numbers do appear in the manga. The manga just fills the gap of the Numbers, but the story is different.
Yuya has Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon instead of Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon, and his counterparts share a body with him.

And if you look at the original, there are some major differences. For example:
Keith was killed by Pegasus in Duelist Kingdom.
Pegasus is killed by Yami Bakura at the end of Duelist Kingdom.
Otogi's (Duke) story was actually plot relevant, as it led to Yami Bakura using his Parasyte Mind to infiltrate the Puzzle.
Ra is immune to the effects of Obelisk and Osiris/Slifer, thus Yugi did not face all three God Cards during his duel against Atem, as it would be impossible to destroy Ra with Osiris's effect like he did in the anime.

LolsterXD97
9th January 2016, 02:56 AM

Maybe, after all Dark Rebellion is in the Manga too and I guess by that that OEPD, CWSD and SVFD will be too being the parts of G.O.D. (Phantom Dragon may be a evolution of OEPD representing the unified Yuto and Yuya in the Manga just like OERD does it in the Anime).

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 08:30 AM
So do you guys thing these 4 Dimension Dragons are individual parts of the Genesis Omega Dragon aka G.O.D.? Would Genesis Omega even make the leap over to the anime?

They seem to be connected in some way, but I'm not seeing the exact Manga G.O.D being in the anime. More likely a counterpart.

KingKaash
9th January 2016, 08:30 PM
You're kidding, right?

Nope I'm not kidding. I can't remember what episode but when they are discussing the history of Chojiro Tokumastu, they said after the people found out that Enjoy cheated, the people started raging and rebelling. At the same time Jack came through the Friendship Cup as the winner and became a symbol of the Tops and Commons and restored peace. Of course now some such as Shinji, Crow, and Sam think that Jack has turned his back on the Commons and only cares about the Tops. But in Jack's duel against Yuya the Commons and Tops citizens all cheer him on. He is the undisputed King and loved by nearly all in Synchro Dimension.

KingKaash
9th January 2016, 08:37 PM
They seem to be connected in some way, but I'm not seeing the exact Manga G.O.D being in the anime. More likely a counterpart.

I think this the most likely answer. A counterpart of Genesis Omega will be created for the anime that represents some combination of the 4 Dimension Dragons. But I do get the vibe that they're gonna follow the Crimson Dragon + Signer Dragon route because it won't fused or overlayed. If we reminiscence about how Yusei masterfully summoned Shooting Quasar (it was so awesome!) then Synchro Summoning the counterpart is a possibility I guess but still Shooting Quasar ain't the Crimson Dragon. So honestly the G.O.D. counterpart will most likely be the leader dragon of the 4 Dimension Dragons. Perhaps the G.O.D. will make Arc-V truly follow it's name and have 5 Dragons.

LolsterXD97
9th January 2016, 08:41 PM
I think this the most likely answer. A counterpart of Genesis Omega will be created for the anime that represents some combination of the 4 Dimension Dragons. But I do get the vibe that they're gonna follow the Crimson Dragon + Signer Dragon route because it won't fused or overlayed. If we reminiscence about how Yusei masterfully summoned Shooting Quasar (it was so awesome!) then Synchro Summoning the counterpart is a possibility I guess but still Shooting Quasar ain't the Crimson Dragon. So honestly the G.O.D. counterpart will most likely be the leader dragon of the 4 Dimension Dragons. Perhaps the G.O.D. will make Arc-V truly follow it's name and have 5 Dragons.

Inb4, it will be a Ritual that must use at least 1 Xyz Monster as a Tribute (But I really expect a Level 12 Pendulum).

KingKaash
9th January 2016, 08:42 PM
Yusei uses a Junk deck without any Junk Synchro Monster, and there are ten Duel Dragons instead of six Signer Dragons. The Crimson Dragon doesn't exist, and instead we have an evil lookalike, known as Ultimaya Tzolkin. No Dark Signers, no Yliaster, just good ol' Goodwin.

Like I said I don't follow Manga so I'm curious. Was Ultimaya Tzolkin actually Synchro Summoned? If so, how did it happen?

KingKaash
9th January 2016, 08:45 PM
Inb4, it will be a Ritual that must use at least 1 Xyz Monster as a Tribute (But I really expect a Level 12 Pendulum).

LOL! Yea Level 12 Pendulum seems the most likely. And a 0 Pendulum Scale please!

LolsterXD97
9th January 2016, 08:55 PM
Like I said I don't follow Manga so I'm curious. Was Ultimaya Tzolkin actually Synchro Summoned? If so, how did it happen?

Ultimaya Tzolkin was a Level 0 Dark Synchro, and it was Summoned using 2 copies of Chilam Sabak, one being treated as a Dark Tuner via its Manga Effect. And then Godwin used a plot device to Summon Beelzeus and Dragocytos, treating Dragocytos as a Dark Tuner via another card to Summon Bishbalkin. But the most broken one was Kuchipachi Ogre Babar which allowed Godwin to conduct another BP with monsters that didn't attack.

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 09:05 PM
Nope I'm not kidding. I can't remember what episode but when they are discussing the history of Chojiro Tokumastu, they said after the people found out that Enjoy cheated, the people started raging and rebelling. At the same time Jack came through the Friendship Cup as the winner and became a symbol of the Tops and Commons and restored peace. Of course now some such as Shinji, Crow, and Sam think that Jack has turned his back on the Commons and only cares about the Tops. But in Jack's duel against Yuya the Commons and Tops citizens all cheer him on. He is the undisputed King and loved by nearly all in Synchro Dimension.

He brought "peace". People just calmed down a bit, but the Commons were still unsatisfied. It was only a measure to prevent Rebel behavior.

So what do you think it will be? A Synchro? Nah. It can't be some regular thing.
Lolster sugested a Level 12 Pendulum. It doesn't seem a bad suggestion, to be honest. We do have Level 1 Pendulum Monsters. And since Pendulum is the most grandiose Summoning Method in Arc-V, I can totally see it as the unification of the Four Dragons. Though OEPD is already a Pendulum, so...
Inb4, it will be a Normal Monster.

LolsterXD97
9th January 2016, 09:12 PM
He brought "peace". People just calmed down a bit, but the Commons were still unsatisfied. It was only a measure to prevent Rebel behavior.

So what do you think it will be? A Synchro? Nah. It can't be some regular thing.
Lolster sugested a Level 12 Pendulum. It doesn't seem a bad suggestion, to be honest. We do have Level 1 Pendulum Monsters. And since Pendulum is the most grandiose Summoning Method in Arc-V, I can totally see it as the unification of the Four Dragons. Though OEPD is already a Pendulum, so...

Inb4, it will be a Ritual.

Dyson Sphere
9th January 2016, 09:12 PM
i think this G.O.D thing will be like sophia goddess of rebirth

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 09:21 PM
Inb4, it will be a Ritual.

i think this G.O.D thing will be like sophia goddess of rebirth

A Ritual would make a bit sense, since you have to offer Tributes. Offering one of each Summoning Method (bar Ritual) could work. Could... How would you do it? You would to re-invent the concept a bit since Rituals need Levels as an offering.
A Sophia-like seems to make more sense. A Pendulum Monster that, when face-up in the Extra, would be able to Special Summon itself by tributing a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and a Pendulum (and, who knows, a Ritual).

LolsterXD97
9th January 2016, 11:13 PM
A Ritual would make a bit sense, since you have to offer Tributes. Offering one of each Summoning Method (bar Ritual) could work. Could... How would you do it? You would to re-invent the concept a bit since Rituals need Levels as an offering.
A Sophia-like seems to make more sense. A Pendulum Monster that, when face-up in the Extra, would be able to Special Summon itself by tributing a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz and a Pendulum (and, who knows, a Ritual).

Simple, instead of "Whose Levels are equal or more to its Level", it can be "Whose Levels or Ranks are equal or more to its Level" .

Pendulum
9th January 2016, 11:16 PM
Simple, instead of "Whose Levels are equal or more to its Level", it can be "Whose Levels or Ranks are equal or more to its Level" .

Could be, yeah. But nah.
It had to be something that required a monster from each Summoning Method. Only that way it would be a true GOD!

Megamaw
10th January 2016, 04:08 AM
Very improbable. The anime and manga were always seperate stories. Even the Duel Monsters anime had its own canon that differs from the manga canon, so even the filler arcs in Duel Monsters were actually canon events of the anime. Just look at the spin-off mangas:

Judai uses the natural Elemental HEROes (e.g. Terra Firma, Inferno), the generic Elemental HEROes and the Masked HEROes. Manjoume is not a joke.

I feel like there's a meme here I'm not getting-- forgive me, as GX is my least favorite series, so a few details may be a little foggy on my end. Manjoume is the strongest character from the GX anime I can think of. You remember how Edo Phoenix beat Judai pretty handily, until Judai got Neos, right?

Judai never faced Edo when he had Plasma/Bloo-D. They called that thing the 'Ultimate D Card' for a reason, right? The card was crazy powerful in-canon.

Manjoume faced the evolved form of Edo's Bloo-D, Dragoon D-End-- mind you, it was SUMMONED against him, and he still kicked his ass.

Furthermore, Manjoume had recently faced Judai. He lost-- but only because he was strongarmed by his manager into making a conscious misplay. This is the last time he faces Judai.

Manjoume uses some kind of goofy, 'weak' cards, but if you think that makes him a joke, I think you missed the whole point of his character arc. He went from a duelist who thought only 'strong' cards were of any value, to becoming a character who believes there's a competitive value to any card-- and he became a much better duelist when he realized this.

Volteccer
10th January 2016, 05:24 AM
I feel like there's a meme here I'm not getting-- forgive me, as GX is my least favorite series, so a few details may be a little foggy on my end. Manjoume is the strongest character from the GX anime I can think of. You remember how Edo Phoenix beat Judai pretty handily, until Judai got Neos, right?

Judai never faced Edo when he had Plasma/Bloo-D. They called that thing the 'Ultimate D Card' for a reason, right? The card was crazy powerful in-canon.

Manjoume faced the evolved form of Edo's Bloo-D, Dragoon D-End-- mind you, it was SUMMONED against him, and he still kicked his ass.

Furthermore, Manjoume had recently faced Judai. He lost-- but only because he was strongarmed by his manager into making a conscious misplay. This is the last time he faces Judai.

Manjoume uses some kind of goofy, 'weak' cards, but if you think that makes him a joke, I think you missed the whole point of his character arc. He went from a duelist who thought only 'strong' cards were of any value, to becoming a character who believes there's a competitive value to any card-- and he became a much better duelist when he realized this.

He's not really treated as a joke; rather when things are silly, he plays the straight man. Mostly it's him being annoyed by Judai being dense or the Ojamas being annoying. Once the duels starts he's tough, but before and after we laugh at what he has to deal with.

KingKaash
10th January 2016, 06:17 AM
Ultimaya Tzolkin was a Level 0 Dark Synchro, and it was Summoned using 2 copies of Chilam Sabak, one being treated as a Dark Tuner via its Manga Effect. And then Godwin used a plot device to Summon Beelzeus and Dragocytos, treating Dragocytos as a Dark Tuner via another card to Summon Bishbalkin. But the most broken one was Kuchipachi Ogre Babar which allowed Godwin to conduct another BP with monsters that didn't attack.

Ok I'm gonna need to look all this up but thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Considering it needs to be god-like to be acronymed G.O.D., then Pendulum would make the most sense since it can come back from the dead by just being Pendulum Summoned again

KingKaash
10th January 2016, 06:20 AM

Sophia like would make a ton of sense. A Ritual-Pendulum monster with a Sophia like effect. But then doesn't that mean Reiji has access to Genesis Omega!?!? :eek:

ScionStorm
10th January 2016, 10:43 AM
Where the hell did Yuya get that equip card? Has he always had that in his back pocket??

Brightshine Stardust
11th January 2016, 02:57 PM
On the topic of G.O.D.

I find it hilarious that a word that symbolize the beginning, a word that symbolize the end, and the most popular monster type, by pure coincidence, can combine to form the acronym G.O.D.

Pendulum
11th January 2016, 03:14 PM
A Ritual-Pendulum monster with a Sophia like effect.
I don't think it will be a Pendulum-Ritual, to be honest.

But then doesn't that mean Reiji has access to Genesis Omega!?!? :eek:
What do you mean?

KingKaash
12th January 2016, 05:47 AM
I don't think it will be a Pendulum-Ritual, to be honest.

What do you mean?

I was joking around. Since Sophia needs a Fusion, Synchro and Xyz monster (also Ritual) to be summoned I meant that if Genesis Omega had the same kind of summoning requirement then Reiji could summon it as well because he can summon all 3 types as well.

Pendulum
12th January 2016, 10:58 AM
I was joking around. Since Sophia needs a Fusion, Synchro and Xyz monster (also Ritual) to be summoned I meant that if Genesis Omega had the same kind of summoning requirement then Reiji could summon it as well because he can summon all 3 types as well.

Ah ok.
Well, Yuya also can.
Curiously, they haven't Ritual Summoned yet, right?

KingJinzo
12th January 2016, 04:13 PM
I'm a bit hype to see Reiji vs Sergey. Actually, I just want to see him dueling again. I'm hoping for a Level 10 Synchro D/D/D monster, particularly if it's another evolution of Abyss Ragnarok.

KingKaash
13th January 2016, 04:12 AM
Ah ok.
Well, Yuya also can.
Curiously, they haven't Ritual Summoned yet, right?

Yup only Yuya, Reiji and even Reira would have access to a Genesis Omega counterpart that had such a big summoning requirement. And nope no Rituals yet for either. We've heard for months now about speculation of a Ritual Dimension and it could be true. But I think there is hope that Yuya could use it someday. Considering how he can just Pendulum summon his monsters back he should have no problem meeting the requirements for a good old fashion Ritual Summoning using a Ritual Spell card.

Pendulum
13th January 2016, 11:29 AM
Yup only Yuya, Reiji and even Reira would have access to a Genesis Omega counterpart that had such a big summoning requirement. And nope no Rituals yet for either. We've heard for months now about speculation of a Ritual Dimension and it could be true. But I think there is hope that Yuya could use it someday. Considering how he can just Pendulum summon his monsters back he should have no problem meeting the requirements for a good old fashion Ritual Summoning using a Ritual Spell card.

Yeah, I believe Yuya (and Reiji) will be able to use Ritual Summon too. Apparently, Ritual is not given much importance in Arc-V, for some reason. Maybe there really is a Ritual Dimension, who knows? After all Meiru was able to see the Darkness inside Yuya, so I guess we could say she somehow as powers.

KingKaash
14th January 2016, 04:50 AM
Yeah, I believe Yuya (and Reiji) will be able to use Ritual Summon too. Apparently, Ritual is not given much importance in Arc-V, for some reason. Maybe there really is a Ritual Dimension, who knows? After all Meiru was able to see the Darkness inside Yuya, so I guess we could say she somehow as powers.

I'm honestly waiting for Yuya to use some of the Odd-Eyes variants that have been created. Like Meteorburst, Vortex, and Absolute. I thought Saber was a waste of time to feature in the show because it didn't really enhance Yuya. And if there honestly was a Ritual Dimension then they would need to churn out a lot of viable Ritual decks to make it worthwhile. Prediction Princess is cool for example.

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
14th January 2016, 06:35 AM

I mean, if you're going to gloss over systematic oppression and bread and circuses (minus the bread, for the most part, actually) and call it peaceful, then sure. That aside, Jack's hardly a noble figure; he's awfully complacent.

Pendulum
14th January 2016, 10:03 AM
I'm honestly waiting for Yuya to use some of the Odd-Eyes variants that have been created. Like Meteorburst, Vortex, and Absolute. I thought Saber was a waste of time to feature in the show because it didn't really enhance Yuya. And if there honestly was a Ritual Dimension then they would need to churn out a lot of viable Ritual decks to make it worthwhile. Prediction Princess is cool for example.

Well, there's that theory that Odd-Eyes monsters with red and blue eyes (like MeteorBurst, Absolute, Vortex and Gravity) won't appear in the anime, while Odd-Eyes with red and green eyes do. So, if true, you can get your hopes to see those down.

LolsterXD97
14th January 2016, 02:03 PM
And Yuri runs... "Predator Plants"! The scan is in Maxut, because I'm on phone right now.

Pendulum
14th January 2016, 03:07 PM
And Yuri runs... "Predator Plants"! The scan is in Maxut, because I'm on phone right now.

Whaaaaat!? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VWgo64wIOc)

yshipster
14th January 2016, 03:10 PM

Oh boy, those are really intimidating ... NOT!
Ok, I guess they fit his Poison theme and stuff, but thats not what I expected! But anyways, I'm really interested to see his deck work, and I guess it will be pretty cool.

http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/c/6/c66f3e76.jpg

Pendulum
14th January 2016, 03:27 PM
A Plant Synchro Fusion archetype? Now I didn't see that coming... So, it's not that different from Sergey's monsters.
We're missing a Strike feature...

LolsterXD97
14th January 2016, 04:18 PM
Damn, we had the answer all the time, according to Google Translator (and a post on Tumblr), Yuri is translated as "Lily", a plant. The foreshadowing is strong in Arc-V. And it is a Yubel reference too, because she also ran Plants.

Pendulum
14th January 2016, 05:06 PM
That seems a bit far-fetched. Aki also run Plants. Though Yubel run Fusion Monsters, yes (despite being only those god-like ones). But it seems too far-fetched. It's too easy to find references in the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe.

LolsterXD97
14th January 2016, 05:17 PM
That seems a bit far-fetched. Aki also run Plants. Though Yubel run Fusion Monsters, yes (despite being only those god-like ones). But it seems too far-fetched. It's too easy to find references in the Yu-Gi-Oh! universe.
But in this case these are references to GX only, "Starve Venom" is part of the "Venom" Archetype used by Cobra, the "Predator Plants" reference Yubel which also played Plants like Samsara Lotus (and the change of Yuri"s eyes in the OP also reflect Judai's change of eyes in Season 4 thanks to Yubel), and finally Yuri's clothes reference the Supreme King. And we are talking about a series which directly references others (key word is "directly").

Pendulum
14th January 2016, 05:25 PM
But in this case these are references to GX only, "Starve Venom" is part of the "Venom" Archetype used by Cobra, the "Predator Plants" reference Yubel which also played Plants like Samsara Lotus (and the change of Yuri"s eyes in the OP also reflect Judai's change of eyes in Season 4 thanks to Yubel), and finally Yuri's clothes reference the Supreme King. And we are talking about a series which directly references others (key word is "directly").

Maybe. Maybe not. Some people also said Yuya was a reference to Jaden. And Odd-Eyes Rebellion was a reference to the Supreme King. You can easily find references. They may be or may be not intentional/explicitly made references to the other series to link stuff between them. Or just some mere glimpses. Or just coincidences (though these are the rarest ones). May be a reference yeah, but not more than a mere reference, in my opinion.

LolsterXD97
14th January 2016, 05:31 PM
Maybe. Maybe not. Some people also said Yuya was a reference to Jaden. And Odd-Eyes Rebellion was a reference to the Supreme King. You can easily find references. They may be or may be not intentional/explicitly made references to the other series to link stuff between them. Or just some mere glimpses. Or just coincidences (though these are the rarest ones). May be a reference yeah, but not more than a mere reference, in my opinion.

Of course all the references are just that, some may be intentional and anothers mere coincidences, they won't be important to the story unless someone in Arc-V calls on them.

Pendulum
14th January 2016, 05:32 PM
Of course all the references are just that, something may be intentional and another unintentional or mere coincidences, they won't be important to the story unless someone in Arc-V calls on them.

Yes. Glad you think that also.

King
14th January 2016, 05:33 PM
Oh boy, those are really intimidating ... NOT!
Ok, I guess they fit his Poison theme and stuff, but thats not what I expected! But anyways, I'm really interested to see his deck work, and I guess it will be pretty cool.

http://livedoor.4.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/c/6/c66f3e76.jpg

they might be low-leveled plants for not being enough frightening

Volteccer
15th January 2016, 01:35 PM
Aki also ran plants, true. But she also started as a villain, before being redeemed by the power of friendship. Could that also be foreshadowing? Considering they already did that with Sora, probably not.

Pendulum
15th January 2016, 01:50 PM
Aki also ran plants, true. But she also started as a villain, before being redeemed by the power of friendship. Could that also be foreshadowing? Considering they already did that with Sora, probably not.

I didn't see Aki as a villain. She was just different. People feared her due to her being unable to control those strange powers.
Well, Dennis will probably turn to the good side, much like Sora (and Vector) did. As for Yuri, I think he might turn to the good side too, but not necessarily by the power of friendship. Maybe he'll realize the professor's plans were different from what he could expect and turn against Leo, aiding Yuya and his comrades. Or he'll just be absorbed.

KingKaash
15th January 2016, 07:51 PM
I didn't see Aki as a villain. She was just different. People feared her due to her being unable to control those strange powers.
Well, Dennis will probably turn to the good side, much like Sora (and Vector) did. As for Yuri, I think he might turn to the good side too, but not necessarily by the power of friendship. Maybe he'll realize the professor's plans were different from what he could expect and turn against Leo, aiding Yuya and his comrades. Or he'll just be absorbed.

We have to remember that there's an evil character that turns to the good side and goes against the evil boss to give a quick sneak peak of what the evil bosses deck looks like and what his strategy is so that the main characters are prepared. Like Mizar becoming good and fighting Don Thousand before Yuma and Nash faced off against Don Thousand. And Aporia realizing the truth and facing Z-One right before Yusei duels Z-One. And jeez I'm mean they are super quick duels that only last like half an episode. But anyways I feel like Yuri will carry out that role this time around because after all he is a Yu. I agree that he'll realize that Leo Akaba's intentions are evil and fight against him only to get crushed quickly by the Professor

Well, there's that theory that Odd-Eyes monsters with red and blue eyes (like MeteorBurst, Absolute, Vortex and Gravity) won't appear in the anime, while Odd-Eyes with red and green eyes do. So, if true, you can get your hopes to see those down.

Oh wow I didn't know that. How very interesting. That totally did get my hopes down

I mean, if you're going to gloss over systematic oppression and bread and circuses (minus the bread, for the most part, actually) and call it peaceful, then sure. That aside, Jack's hardly a noble figure; he's awfully complacent.

Yes I understand there was oppression but what did you expect Jack to do in that case? The way I see it atleast he stopped the rebellious nature and outright violence that was occurring before that Shinji so desperately tried to incite in the Commons during his duels

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
15th January 2016, 08:27 PM
Yes I understand there was oppression but what did you expect Jack to do in that case? The way I see it atleast he stopped the rebellious nature and outright violence that was occurring before that Shinji so desperately tried to incite in the Commons during his duels

That's my point. He's nothing more than a figurehead with good dueling skills.

Dyson Sphere
15th January 2016, 09:28 PM

i dont think he'll go good he might go against leo so he could get all the power for himself but i dont see him going good

LolsterXD97
15th January 2016, 09:33 PM
i dont think he'll go good he might go against leo so he could get all the power for himself but i dont see him going good

See Yuya soon or later perfecting his Talk no Jutsu thorugh dueling to turn Yuri good.

KingKaash
15th January 2016, 09:38 PM
That's my point. He's nothing more than a figurehead with good dueling skills.

So an empty hero? A hero only by name but not by action. Ok yea I'll buy that. There are other powers that never did anything to stop the oppression either like the Executive Council. They're even more useless than him because they don't got dueling skills...I think

Pendulum
15th January 2016, 09:52 PM

Come on, man. We're talking about Yu-Gi-Oh! here. He'll probably turn good or just be absorbed before he can. But in the end, he'll be good. He won't vanish as a villain.

Yas
31st January 2016, 03:05 AM
I think Yuya will go berserk against Barrett
Or
Synchronize in berserk mode with yugo

Archfiend
31st January 2016, 12:08 PM
Just watched episode 91 and holy shit the preview!!!

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/b/6/b673e84d-s.jpg http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/3/9/39ecdc05-s.jpg http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/b/5b1ccdea-s.jpg To me, these THINGS? look exactly like Earthbound Immortals. DOES THIS MEAN EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL SUPPORT?!?!

Yas
31st January 2016, 04:24 PM
Just watched episode 91 and holy shit the preview!!!

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/b/6/b673e84d-s.jpg http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/3/9/39ecdc05-s.jpg http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/b/5b1ccdea-s.jpg To me, these THINGS? look exactly like Earthbound Immortals. DOES THIS MEAN EARTHBOUND IMMORTAL SUPPORT?!?!

They are earthbounds and they are confirmed to be sergeys

Baconator
31st January 2016, 05:34 PM

If this is true sergey is automatically the best character of the series.

Archfiend
1st February 2016, 06:13 AM

Yeah figured it out soon after I posted my comment
but thanks for the heads up :^)

Brightshine Stardust
1st February 2016, 07:37 AM
About the Episode 92 preview

Based on the preview for 92, Barret will lose somehow. I think the victory will be through a monster whose effect activates via discarding, as that's the only way to stop the ridiculously overpowered Crimson Chain, besides monster effect from the Graveyard or Banished Zone, which Yuya can't do at the moment. Honestly the only reason Barret hasn't win after using that card is because of plot, lol

Or maybe Sergey rescues Yuya because JMR commanded him to do so. That would explain who Sergey is dueling against.

Also, it seems Serena is contemplating the possibility of returning to Fusion Dimension with the defeated Barret (to save the others?), while Yuzu is running towards her. Maybe she will stop Serena from doing so. Now the problem is what will happen when Yuzu arrive, considering Yuya and all of his counterparts are there, and that we still don't know what's the effect of Serena's bracelet.

Indytotof
5th February 2016, 11:07 AM
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/maxut/imgs/5/a/5a132ed0-s.jpg

Jack Atlas will duel in Ep 93.

But versus who.... mystery since I don't read japanese.

Source: maxut blog

LolsterXD97
5th February 2016, 11:36 AM

Jack Atlas will duel in Ep 93.

But versus who.... mystery since I don't read japanese.

Source: maxut blog

He will Duel Sergey.

ChaseLumsden
5th February 2016, 01:48 PM
He will Duel Sergey.

*heavy breathing*
Is there a summary for the episode? I want to know what the hell is going on in the series, seeing what shenanigans Yuya and Co. are up to with four Dragons and a traumatized kid.

LolsterXD97
5th February 2016, 01:50 PM
*heavy breathing*
Is there a summary for the episode? I want to know what the hell is going on in the series, seeing what shenanigans Yuya and Co. are up to with four Dragons and a traumatized kid.

Here:
Episode 93: 破滅のデュエルマシン - Hametsu no Dyueru Mashin (The Destructive Duel Machine)
Jack vs. Sergey!
Yuya chases after Yuzu, who has been captured by Sergey. On the other hand, while the Commons continue their riot in the City, Jack’s Duel begins!
Source: Neo Ark Cradle.

ChaseLumsden
5th February 2016, 09:34 PM
Here:
Episode 93: 破滅のデュエルマシン - Hametsu no Dyueru Mashin (The Destructive Duel Machine)
Jack vs. Sergey!
Yuya chases after Yuzu, who has been captured by Sergey. On the other hand, while the Commons continue their riot in the City, Jack’s Duel begins!
Source: Neo Ark Cradle.

Ooh, so hyped...But...That begs the biggest question of all...

What will happen to Yugo?

Indytotof
6th February 2016, 07:37 AM
Ooh, so hyped...But...That begs the biggest question of all...

What will happen to Yugo?

Yuto will have a new buddy inside Yuya's body.

ChaseLumsden
6th February 2016, 09:10 PM
Yuto will have a new buddy inside Yuya's body.

QnQ
Yeah, figures.