PDA

View Full Version : Sawatari and the Yosenju

SynjoDeonecros
20th January 2016, 04:54 AM
I've been looking around for fan art of Arc-V, and it seems like Sawatari with his Yosenjus are extremely popular, especially compared to his other decks. Anyone have a theory as to why that is?

KingKaash
20th January 2016, 05:01 AM
Yosenjus are out and about in our hands whereas Abyss Actors haven't been completely released yet. Plus Abyss Actors feel incomplete. They don't even have a legit Extra Deck boss monster. Sawatari needs to duel again

Sanokal
20th January 2016, 07:24 AM
Yosenju got released and they were powerful and awesome...and then Sawatari was revealed to be using them, and not only did everyone feel that they suited him, he used a powerful deck rather well. We had ages where we assumed that he'd get them back, and thus there was a lot of fanart.
He'll duel again. The Obelisk Force are out and about.

KingJinzo
20th January 2016, 04:29 PM
Simple. Yosenju are much better than Abyss Actors.

SynjoDeonecros
20th January 2016, 09:52 PM
So, people prefer him using the Yosenjus to any other deck of his, eh? That's interesting; too bad that the show's director confirmed he's sticking to the Abyss Actors, from now on...

Kamen Rider Revolver
22nd January 2016, 03:25 PM
So, people prefer him using the Yosenjus to any other deck of his, eh? That's interesting; too bad that the show's director confirmed he's sticking to the Abyss Actors, from now on...

Mostly Yosenju fans prefer him using it and hate the fact that he's using a "weaker" deck. I think Abyss Actors fit him more based on his development as a character. With them being a mix of Performapals/DDs.

SynjoDeonecros
1st February 2016, 03:17 AM
Eh, it just seemed a shame that he'd introduce himself as "Neo New" Sawatari with the Yosenjus, only for them to last one duel and never show up again. I'd like to think that he got them taken away for analysis by Declan (since that's what he said for his team to do), and was given the Abyss Actors to better show off the Pendulum mechanic to the other dimensions as a Lancer. Then again, I also think Gouche was forced to ditch the Bounzers after his loss to Yuma by Mr. Heartland/Faker, which is why he didn't combine them with his real deck...

Sanokal
1st February 2016, 04:59 AM
Nistro did that because Heartland gave him the Bounzers and took his real deck to fight with his own power.

SynjoDeonecros
1st February 2016, 03:34 PM
He could've combined the bounzers with his real deck to make a stronger deck.

SynjoDeonecros
6th February 2016, 07:29 PM
I'm surprised, during the duel with Yuya, Sawatari didn't bring out any of the level 6 Yosenjus except for Oyam; I mean, Mizak was in the same set as the main engine, so he at least should've been used. Also, why didn't he use Tsujik for more power?

Sanokal
6th February 2016, 08:45 PM
I'm surprised, during the duel with Yuya, Sawatari didn't bring out any of the level 6 Yosenjus except for Oyam; I mean, Mizak was in the same set as the main engine, so he at least should've been used. Also, why didn't he use Tsujik for more power?

He was more interested in his Pendulum engine and lockdown.

SynjoDeonecros
6th February 2016, 08:52 PM
And yet, more people who play the deck IRL prefer the power and stun effect of the deck than that... How ironic?