PDA

View Full Version : Sora in ARC-V

Baconator
20th January 2016, 09:07 PM
So as things stand now, Sora is probably going to join the lancers eventually. What do you think his role will be in the lancers? I see him possibly being like dark signers arc Aki. She was their friend, and a nice person, but when she started going all out and no-one was there to supervise her, she reverted back to crazy. How do you think Shun and Sora are going to get along? I know they will almost certainly end up dueling, but I can't see that doing anything other than straining their relationship even more. What do you guys think?

Rygoken
20th January 2016, 09:17 PM
I'm going to be heartbroken if Sora is pressured into joining with academia. Also I think everyone but shun will be alright and shun will do a "Need to know your strong enough to see and with me!!!" quip like he did with crow.

LolsterXD97
20th January 2016, 09:20 PM
Something I would really like if Sora is going with the Lancers is having a rematch with Shun with the later testing him, Sora would end up losing, but Shun would accept him anyway and a happy ending. If Sora is forced to be kept at Academia, I see him using his psycho personality as a cover and dueling the Lancers and then turning against Academia at the end.

yshipster
20th January 2016, 09:21 PM
So as things stand now, Sora is probably going to join the lancers eventually. What do you think his role will be in the lancers? I see him possibly being like dark signers arc Aki. She was their friend, and a nice person, but when she started going all out and no-one was there to supervise her, she reverted back to crazy. How do you think Shun and Sora are going to get along? I know they will almost certainly end up dueling, but I can't see that doing anything other than straining their relationship even more. What do you guys think?

Either Sora rescues Shun from a pinch or he wants to sacrifice himself in order to save one of the Lancers who would get carded by the Academia, but I can't see any other way how Shun could trust Sora. Even if Reiji tells him to do so...
I don't know if Reiji himself would trust Sora after the Dennis thing...

My suggestion: Yuya vs Shun
In this duel Shun would finally learn what happened to Yuto, and that the bonds of friendship are stronger than the thirst for revenge (YuGiOh logic, not my opinion). Also Yuya could finally understand Shun's true motives with the help of Yuto, since Yuya never got why Shun is willing to destroy everything in order to defeat the Academia. Happy End.

Baconator
20th January 2016, 09:48 PM
The problem is that a duel isn't what is needed to make them trust each other, but that's almost certainly what is going to happen. Also, the "strongest monster that Sora was talking about is something I'm wondering about as well. Sora was unsure of whether or not he would be able to summon it, but I'm not sure why. He either means it has some stupid summoning condition like "5 frightfur monsters", or it might be that he'll go crazy again like in his first duel with Shun. Sora got even scarier when he brought Mad Chimera out, so it might be like that but even more.

Dyson Sphere
20th January 2016, 09:51 PM
inb4 this is just so he can get selena and yuzu away and bring them to yuri

Baconator
20th January 2016, 09:55 PM
inb4 this is just so he can get selena and yuzu away and bring them to yuri

"And then I said, I'm trying to protect Yuzu!"

Dyson Sphere
20th January 2016, 10:00 PM
"And then I said, I'm trying to protect Yuzu!"

to protect so shes in good condition for the proffesors collection of kidnapped girls

KingJinzo
21st January 2016, 01:39 AM
While I like Sora to join the Lancer, I wouldn't mind if he sacrifices himself so Yuzu and Serena can stay with them, even though that's sad.

KingKaash
21st January 2016, 02:14 AM
I hated Sora at the very beginning. At first him and monsters seemed somewhat childish. But he's grown on me and now I'm starting to like him. I don't sense Sora turning on the Lancers. I think he will fight with them. I mean every team needs a guy who knows the ins and outs of the enemy. I just wonder how Leo Akaba will react to seeing Sora has betrayed him.

And for all of you that wonder how Shun will accept him, Shun has accepted Serena so why wouldn't he accept Sora?

LolsterXD97
21st January 2016, 02:18 AM
I hated Sora at the very beginning. At first him and monsters seemed somewhat childish. But he's grown on me and now I'm starting to like him. I don't sense Sora turning on the Lancers. I think he will fight with them. I mean every team needs a guy who knows the ins and outs of the enemy. I just wonder how Leo Akaba will react to seeing Sora has betrayed him.

And for all of you that wonder how Shun will accept him, Shun has accepted Serena so why wouldn't he accept Sora?

Except that Sora outright stated he enjoyed the Xyz Genocide like a game, unlike Serena which took it all the time seriously and wasn't aware of how cruel was the war, so I guess he will not accept Sora THAT easily.

King
21st January 2016, 02:23 AM
Sora is good character, at first sight i did not gave a shit about him, but as he time htas passed i started to respect him and became a very iconic character for me but if he will join Yuya's team not exactly in the Lancers but i hope Shun get his "Revenge" on him

ScionStorm
21st January 2016, 03:05 AM
Sora vs. Shun Round 3 of their Match will happen at some point. Not sure if by that point the duel will be about revenge though. Also, I really want to see a Sora/Shun tag-team now.

Volteccer
21st January 2016, 04:29 AM
Also, doesn't Tsukikage still not like him, even after the latest episode?

KingKaash
21st January 2016, 04:52 AM
Except that Sora outright stated he enjoyed the Xyz Genocide like a game, unlike Serena which took it all the time seriously and wasn't aware of how cruel was the war, so I guess he will not accept Sora THAT easily.

That's a good point. I guess Sora will have to prove it somehow. Sora will also have to prove it to Reiji as well