PDA

View Full Version : Which Marufiji (Truesdale) you want to see in Arc-V?

yyythefuchs
23rd January 2016, 11:48 AM
Let's assume we are conducting a small poll for Konami & TV Tokyo officials (;D) about past characters that will revive in Fusion Dimension.
A Simple Question : Which one do you prefer?

A-) Sho with only Roid Deck
B-) Kaiser with only Cyber Dragon Deck
C-) Hell Kaiser with Cyber + Cyberdark Deck
D-) Sho with Roid + Inherited Cyber Deck

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 12:02 PM
D, because I like Cybers and it would be hilarious if Sho duels Yugo with the "Roid" issue.

Second option wolud be C, because Hell Kaiser is badass.

KingJinzo
23rd January 2016, 03:40 PM
Kaiser with Hell Kaiser outfit. I don't care for Cyberdarks.

Never die
23rd January 2016, 04:16 PM
B or C are almost the same,so which one wouldn't matter for me,i believe that Sho returning would be a waster of a returning character,heck i would take chumley over him.

King
23rd January 2016, 04:17 PM
C. I want him back just to see Infinity on Screen

Volteccer
23rd January 2016, 05:32 PM
C. Mostly because I want Cyberdarks to stop sucking, so I can throw them in my ultra-casual dragon deck.

AccelRainbowDashley
23rd January 2016, 06:30 PM
Kaiser. Sho would just be replaced by Johan at some point.

KingKaash
23rd January 2016, 09:51 PM
C) Hell Kaiser Cyber Dragons & Cyberdarks because can you imagine him dueling Yuya and just plucking Odd-Eyes right of his opponents field? Then using his CyDras to go into Infinity? He would be difficult to stop. Hopefully they bring him back

Volteccer
23rd January 2016, 10:50 PM
C) Hell Kaiser Cyber Dragons & Cyberdarks because can you imagine him dueling Yuya and just plucking Odd-Eyes right of his opponents field? Then using his CyDras to go into Infinity? He would be difficult to stop. Hopefully they bring him back

Would he use the tools of the Xyz Scum if he's not undercover?

KingKaash
23rd January 2016, 11:09 PM
Would he use the tools of the Xyz Scum if he's not undercover?

I've mentioned this before. He would be the leader that invaded and obliterated the Xyz Dimension. While he was there, he learned on how to Xyz Summon with his own cards when dueling against the Xyz elite. The same storyline could apply Atticus/Nightshroud with Red Eyes going into Flare Metal Dragon.

As we just saw in the Episode 89, in order to defeat Academia, the characters are having to use Fusion. Sometimes you must add the enemies ways to your own style to come out on top.

Dyson Sphere
24th January 2016, 12:35 AM
i'd like b to appear, teamed up with some xyz dimension duelist who uses xyz cybers, and maybe a rank-up that you can banish in grave for fusion

SynjoDeonecros
24th January 2016, 07:00 PM
I want instead a version of Season 1 Chazz/Crowler, or a dark version of Bastion. I can see Crowler being a higher-ranked member of Academia, training the Obelisk Blues in how to use the Ancient Gears, and Bastion as an elite soldier with a bunch of decks that he uses to match the situation.