PDA

View Full Version : When will we get more Chaos Xyzs?

SynjoDeonecros
23rd January 2016, 06:54 PM
So, with Raid Raptor dude (forgot his name), we know that Rank-Up is a thing in the Xyz dimension, though they don't do Chaos Xyz, yet. My question is, if and when we visit that dimension in the anime, will we be getting more Rank-Up cards and/or finally get some Chaos Xyzs going?

Dyson Sphere
23rd January 2016, 07:06 PM
we might get some more rank-up magics that are generic, but i think chaos xyz were zexal exclusive

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 07:16 PM
Chaos Xyzs were Zexal's stuff, I believe we are only going to see normal Ranked-Up Xyz Monsters and maybe some generic RUMs (but still no fucking decent searcher, right Konami?).

Dyson Sphere
23rd January 2016, 07:17 PM
Chaos Xyzs were Zexal's stuff, I believe we are only going to see normal Ranked-Up Xyz Monsters and maybe some generic RUMs (but still no fucking decent searcher, right Konami?).

marshalling usually works out for my rank 9 deck and gimmick puppet decs but a generic searcher would be even better

Jakinus
23rd January 2016, 07:19 PM
I think they realized that Chaos Xyz is not a good concept, or at least attractive or worth it because the generic Rank-ups are not searchable and running multiples means bricking, making it really situational.

Also I don't think that they'll release rank-up spells outside of Raidraptor. If I remenber correctly in one episode they said that Shun was a elite in the Duel Academy of his dimension or something like that, so I guess they will leave that particular mechanic "exclusive" to his deck.

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 07:20 PM
marshalling usually works out for my rank 9 deck and gimmick puppet decs but a generic searcher would be even better

I mean a generic one, I know Marshalling Field searches RUM Argent Chaos Force, but its only reduced to that and restricts you to only Summon Machines.

Sanokal
23rd January 2016, 08:05 PM
I reckon that we may see more Rank-Up-Magics and the like in the Xyz Dimension.

King
23rd January 2016, 08:21 PM
I Just want someone using a Natural Rank-up Xyz Change

SynjoDeonecros
23rd January 2016, 08:40 PM

You mean, where there's no Rank-Up card involved, and the monster gets overlaid by its stronger form, sorta like what Ptolemies M7 does?

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 08:41 PM

Hokuto Summoned Constellar Ptolemy M7 by that method.

yshipster
23rd January 2016, 09:18 PM
I think they realized that Chaos Xyz is not a good concept, or at least attractive or worth it because the generic Rank-ups are not searchable and running multiples means bricking, making it really situational.

Also I don't think that they'll release rank-up spells outside of Raidraptor. If I remenber correctly in one episode they said that Shun was a elite in the Duel Academy of his dimension or something like that, so I guess they will leave that particular mechanic "exclusive" to his deck.

Shun was an elite duelist because he was at the Duel Academy in Xyz Dimension (they called it something like a school for professional duelists). However, if I remember it correctly, noone ever said that he was better than the other duelists there. So if there will be a character from Xyz dimension besides Shun, who will duel more than once, it is not unlikely that he'll use RUMs, too.

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 09:22 PM
Shun was an elite duelist because he was at the Duel Academy in Xyz Dimension (they called it something like a school for professional duelists). However, if I remember it correctly, noone ever said that he was better than the other duelists there. So if there will be a character from Xyz dimension besides Shun, who will duel more than once, it is not unlikely that he'll use RUMs, too.

Dennis didn't specify in which school Shun was, he only said that Shun was in a pro duelist school. Let's see if Ruri (if she ever Duels) or Yuya/Yuto will use RUM eventually to not leave Shun as the only RUM player in Arc-V (Ranked-UP DRXD and OERD would be neat).

SynjoDeonecros
23rd January 2016, 09:47 PM
I wouldn't mind more cards like Gaia Dragon or Downerd Magician, especially in the anime. Make it something like an intermediary or advanced version of Xyz Change.

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 09:51 PM
I wouldn't mind more cards like Gaia Dragon or Downerd Magician, especially in the anime. Make it something like an intermediary or advanced version of Xyz Change.

And then Yuya will asspull a Hope Ray/Shark Drake Veiss version of Dark Rebellion (except the bullshitty 1000 LP or less clause).

KingKaash
23rd January 2016, 09:56 PM

Then how do you think Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon will evolve? Because I think Rebellion will Rank-Up. I just don't know how they'll do it. Something like Dark Revolution CXyz Dragon

Jakinus
23rd January 2016, 10:47 PM

Then I got it wrong, I knew that was something like that but my memory have failed me yet again. But thinking about the real life game, having two archetypes that revolve around RUM is not a good idea, the "thing" that makes the archetype interesting would be less special if there is another deck that can, regardless if it does it better or worse. In the anime maybe we will see another character using RUMs with an archetype that will remain anime-only.

Then how do you think Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon will evolve? Because I think Rebellion will Rank-Up. I just don't know how they'll do it. Something like Dark Revolution CXyz Dragon

Or maybe they'll do something like Digital Bugs/Gaia Dragon where it Xyz Change when it has no materials, removing material and/or in the MP2, or maybe it will never evolve, or OERD IS the evolution of Dark Rebellion.

LolsterXD97
23rd January 2016, 10:51 PM
Then I got it wrong, I knew that was something like that but my memory have failed me yet again. But thinking about the real life game, having two archetypes that revolve around RUM is not a good idea, the "thing" that makes the archetype interesting would be less special if there is another deck that can, regardless if it does it better or worse. In the anime maybe we will see another character using RUMs with an archetype that will remain anime-only.

Or maybe they'll do something like Digital Bugs where it Xyz Change when it has no materials and/or in the MP2, or maybe it will never evolve, or OERD IS the evolution of Dark Rebellion.

But Clear Wing got an evo, and Yugo wasn't united with Yuya at the time, so I guess Yuto had an evolution of DRXD too, but that we didn't get to see because he never drew a RUM (For me, OERD is an evolution of Odd-Eyes just like BEPD and REPD).

KingKaash
23rd January 2016, 11:15 PM
Or maybe they'll do something like Digital Bugs/Gaia Dragon where it Xyz Change when it has no materials, removing material and/or in the MP2, or maybe it will never evolve, or OERD IS the evolution of Dark Rebellion.

I personally like Xyz Change myself. It's quicker and more efficient. And I hope Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is not the evolution of Dark Rebellion. I mean you can't tell me that Yuto, who survived the Academia invasion, did so by only using Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. While his friend Shun can Rank-Up all the way to Rank 10 and will probably get his Rank 12 someday. I'm sure DRXD has an evolution. Yuto was just taken from us all too soon for us to see it.

King
23rd January 2016, 11:27 PM
I personally like Xyz Change myself. It's quicker and more efficient. And I hope Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon is not the evolution of Dark Rebellion. I mean you can't tell me that Yuto, who survived the Academia invasion, did so by only using Dark Rebellion Xyz Dragon. While his friend Shun can Rank-Up all the way to Rank 10 and will probably get his Rank 12 someday. I'm sure DRXD has an evolution. Yuto was just taken from us all too soon for us to see it.

Yuya can Evolve him, at least i think, do not count Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

iNfiniTe Se7eNz
24th January 2016, 12:18 AM
We'll probably see some more RUM duelists when the Lancers go to Heartland; on the other hand, we'll never see any more CXyz monsters since Zexal is over.

Dyson Sphere
24th January 2016, 12:29 AM
yeah but we wont see any more yuto duels in anime since yuto is dead lol

Sanokal
24th January 2016, 12:49 AM
You can count Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon, let's be honest, it's more like a Dark Rebellion evolution than an Odd-Eyes one. Of course, Yuto probably COULD just use Dark Rebellion, he's that good.

KingJinzo
24th January 2016, 04:30 PM
The power of Chaos in relation to Xyz Monsters is a ZEXAL concept only.

KingKaash
27th January 2016, 02:03 AM
Yuya can Evolve him, at least i think, do not count Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon

Yes Yuya can do it too. But if Yuya uses Yuto's deck better than Yuto did on screen then what was the point of even making Yuto?