User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ARC-V Episode 91 Discussion: Yes! Yes!! YES!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Talking about Sergey:
    Spoiler Alert!
    He will be Dueling Jack in episode 93 (and he captured freaking Yuzu too, why she had to be the damsell in distress again...):
    You are the real MVP! So it's confirmed? Sweet!

Also wanted to bring this up on my original post. What the heck is going on in the Duel Arena? Why haven't we seen any shots of that in the last 2 episodes? Even though I don't think they landed, Melissa Claire said the Obelisk Force was approaching to "entertain (lol)" the audience. Should we assume those poor bystanders got carded? I doubt they did though if Jack was in attendance still watching
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    You are the real MVP! So it's confirmed? Sweet!

Also wanted to bring this up on my original post. What the heck is going on in the Duel Arena? Why haven't we seen any shots of that in the last 2 episodes? Even though I don't think they landed, Melissa Claire said the Obelisk Force was approaching to "entertain (lol)" the audience. Should we assume those poor bystanders got carded? I doubt they did though if Jack was in attendance still watching
    They keep pulling people from somewhere to go after Reira, so, between that, Sergey holding the line outside the council building, and Jack, they probably aren't attacking the duel arena (especially since it doesn't have any worthwhile targets).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    They keep pulling people from somewhere to go after Reira, so, between that, Sergey holding the line outside the council building, and Jack, they probably aren't attacking the duel arena (especially since it doesn't have any worthwhile targets).
    Good point. I remember hearing that there was like only 30 of them that came in the Synchro Dimension to begin with. But still weird that the dimension's biggest dueling tournament was going on just a few episodes ago over there and now nothing is shown. I understand there isn't someone worthwhile there but we're just suppose to pretend like all those audience members are sitting there doing nothing and being sitting ducks like Roger wants them to be? This may sound sadistic but at least show them getting carded or something. Or how about some more Jack screen time
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barret with the you cannot play Yu-gi-oh lock beastborgs, well now that explains the chains seen from last episodes preview which makes sense but I wonder how will Yuya break through? Perhaps a new performapal hand trap or maybe another method? Yuri versus Yugo will be pretty interesting, hopefully more intense and not a one episode like Yugo versus Yuto. Yuri's dragon should hopefully have good effect and I'd like to see crystal wing from Yugo again though could be unlikely seeing as how judging they've gone berserk this duel will more than likely end up like with the first Yu's and Yugo losing.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crimson Chain is so cheat. How is that card not Forbidden? It probably is but the Professor unlocked it's banning so Barret can be cheat.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The battle royale is still going on. If the mind unified Yugo or Yuri want to help out Yuya by making it a tag team match, they can for no penalty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kuchiki View Post
    Barret with the you cannot play Yu-gi-oh lock beastborgs, well now that explains the chains seen from last episodes preview which makes sense but I wonder how will Yuya break through?
    Crimson chains hidden drawback will reveal