Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post More Millenium Pack and Wing Raiders pictures

3rd February 2016 01:24 AM

More Millenium Pack and Wing Raiders pictures
    Featuring EGAO ghosts and broken finger Flame Swordsman

Here we have Card of Demise and The Winged Dragon of Ra – Immortal Phoenix as new cards, as well as alternative arts for Flame Swordsman, Thousand Dragon and Widespread Ruin.

The Phantom Knights of Ancient Cloak
    The Phantom Knights of Fragile Armor
    Phantom Knights’ Fog Blade
    Phantom Knights’ Sword
    Phantom Knights’ Wing
    Sources: Nwbbs and Konami’s blog.
    The Organization - Ending Misinformation

Read on YGOrganization.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't stop staring at Flame Swordsman's hand.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck you Konami, lol.
    Making Robes, a 3-of, and FogBlade, a 3-of, into ultras which are like 4 per box.
    I appreciate the shininess but you could have kept them as Supers??
    Now I can't even complete the PK deck out of a box...
    I mean, I was alright with just having to shell out money for Break Sword given it's a SECRET that you need 3 of, but ultras? Damn.
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    I presume the cards will be something like "[insert-name-here] of Phantom Knights", or 'of the Phantom Knights'; alternatively, "Phantom Knights' [insert-name-here]" could also work, but I don't see them doing it as much as I do the first option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eerie Code View Post
    Agreed, putting all of this into account this is definitely a good translation. As for how the cards are, we'll have to wait and see, but I'd go with the latter idea: something like "Phantom Knights' Fog Blade" sounds better than "Fog Blade of Phantom Knights", IMO.
    How the fuck did we call that?!

Also, I'm rather surprised that we're actually getting the Widespread Ruin art that actually has the claymore on it; that's the kind of thing I'd never expect to see come to our shores with how censor-happy they've been lately. I guess Hell really did hit -20 after all . . .
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, I'm rather surprised that we're actually getting the Widespread Ruin art that actually has the claymore on it; that's the kind of thing I'd never expect to see come to our shores with how censor-happy they've been lately. I guess Hell really did hit -20 after all . . .
    There's only a limited amount of options available, it's not hard to name them in regards to phantom knights stuff.

that being said this means that every single phantom spell and trap from now on has to be called Phantom Knights, no matter how much sense it may or may not make.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    There's only a limited amount of options available, it's not hard to name them in regards to phantom knights stuff.

that being said this means that every single phantom spell and trap from now on has to be called Phantom Knights, no matter how much sense it may or may not make.
    At least we're avoiding ''EXCEPT HORN OF THE PHANTOM BEAST'' in card text?
    I'm a bear.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...

"Card of Demise" is 14 here, but 17 in the original. This'll mean that 3 Monster cards have been removed from the OCG list for it to be bumped up.

Also, the Alt. Arts are placed after what would be the OCG list. I wonder if the Gilford art from the original was taken out, and the Alt. Art we don't have yet has been placed with the rest of them.

Because Ragged Glove stated "Phantom Knight" meant that it was going to happen...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We get the uncensored/Alt art of Widespread Ruin, the Alt art of Thousand Dragon and Flame Swordsman....after all this time? Yay? I suppose it makes sense in this set, but I'm still googly-eyed towards Card of Demise and Immortal Phoenix.
    ....Also, why is the most important Knights of the Pieces of *insert armor here* in the highest rarity? I mean, it's "okay" that Break Sword is Secret, only because it's the same deal in Japan...but to make Ancient Cloak and Fogblade Ultra Rare? Uh.....Oh boy. I hope that this set uses the High-Speed Riders/BOSH format (Super or higher in every pack, the highest rarity cards aren't too difficult to pull, hell, I pulled Trishula and Omega in two packs in a row, that sort of crazy ass shenanigans)....
    Oh look, a REALLY small set of words. It's not like they're important..right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseLumsden View Post
    We get the uncensored/Alt art of Widespread Ruin, the Alt art of Thousand Dragon and Flame Swordsman....after all this time? Yay? I suppose it makes sense in this set, but I'm still googly-eyed towards Card of Demise and Immortal Phoenix.
    ....Also, why is the most important Knights of the Pieces of *insert armor here* in the highest rarity? I mean, it's "okay" that Break Sword is Secret, only because it's the same deal in Japan...but to make Ancient Cloak and Fogblade Ultra Rare? Uh.....Oh boy. I hope that this set uses the High-Speed Riders/BOSH format (Super or higher in every pack, the highest rarity cards aren't too difficult to pull, hell, I pulled Trishula and Omega in two packs in a row, that sort of crazy ass shenanigans)....
    Yeah, that's the default rarity scheme from now on. I wonder if the raidraptor stuff will be touched. If not, then people that want the phantom knights will lower the prices for people that want raidraptors.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Yeah, that's the default rarity scheme from now on. I wonder if the raidraptor stuff will be touched. If not, then people that want the phantom knights will lower the prices for people that want raidraptors.
    Considering my RaidRaptors deck is missing only Tribute Lanius and Force Strix atm, with 3x of everything else, I'm pretty sure raidraptors reprints will have to be raised in rarity else I see no reason to use them over what I have atm.
    I'm a bear.