User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Duelist Pack Pharaohs Memories

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love this dm nostalgia train. before hand after 5ds the last monster I cared for was galaxy-eyes. We need the og monsters to get enough support so they could contend with the newer cards. We need these so people can play the classics and not get side eyed by meta. I play blue-eyes on ygopro and in real life. in tournaments I can beat up to tier 2 but not tier 1. With that shvi support on ygopro, ive been able to constantly beat the likes of kozmo! Plus me and many others would probably stop playing if they stoped supporting dm cards...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Japan apparently loved GX (decent characters / memes, questionable execution / plot ) so I wouldn't be too worried about a GX legacy session.

As for Memory World Pack, I'm Really excited for the possibility of Diabound / Zorc. I think I'll try my hand at some CACs over in the CAC thread later.

I wonder what event though will get turned into a card. in piece of memory, we got signature attacks for DMG, and DM + DMG, along with Eternal Soul.

This time around, perhaps its more Zorc-related events.

It's a real shame Horakhty's never getting a reprint run, but technically this would be the place to do it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love a tcg take of horakhty! completely forgot about her, greatest plot device monster in the anime. I'm personally hoping for new art hybrids for the classic trio of monsters. 10th anniversary blue-eyes red-eyes and dark magician but in a pose reflecting their original art pose. 10th anniversary dark magician is in darkside of dimensions after all. :O I just realized that blue-eyes white dragon was never shown for the upcoming movie, just his alt form!

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shame it'll be a few month till we find out it they learned from the last BP. Just need to hope it isn't as bad as that one.

Now, about the actual pack, perfect place for Dibound if there ever was one. There weren't that many duels in the Memory World Arc, so I'd imagine we're gong to see some other monster spirits turned into cards as well. Maybe we could get Illusion Magician as a Kaibaman-esq card, but, I'm still gonna count that as wishful thinking.

Hopefully, This means they're winding down on the DM stuff. After DPBC, The last 2 CP (covering DOMA), and the Millennium Products, we're getting very overloaded with this stuff.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Less Nostalgia and More Extra Deck, Fucking done with it, Make these cards worth of my money and fit to the current scene of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new Duelist Pack?
    TCG is waiting for Duelist Pack Shark/Rio almost an eternity. Release that before you (KoA) will release this!

Everybody knows, that these nostalgia crap won't be competitive in the meta.
    Always screaming "Hype, Hype, Hype", but where is your Ra?
    Wasted money in your binder.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos45 View Post
    A new Duelist Pack?
    TCG is waiting for Duelist Pack Shark/Rio almost an eternity. Release that before you (KoA) will release this!

Everybody knows, that these nostalgia crap won't be competitive in the meta.
    Always screaming "Hype, Hype, Hype", but where is your Ra?
    Wasted money in your binder.
    It won't be competitive, but not everything has to be. Sometimes it just needs to be fun.
    Also, I think there are enough unknown slots in the english version of Wing Raiders left that there's room for the cards from Duelist Pack Kamishiro for them. There are four known TCG-only reprints, but the one with the lowest known set number is 45, so they have taken out at least 1 reprint (probably CotH or MST). That leaves anywhere from 12 to 17 slots for other stuff, which is more than enough for the 11 or so cards from DP15 we don't have yet.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Yes. You are. 2 more years of DM heavy nostalgia. They we ease off just a bit and move into 5 years of GX heavy nostalgia.
    We're never getting GX stuff, Konmai and Shooshy are doing their very best to pretend GX never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Joenen View Post
    Japan apparently loved GX (decent characters / memes, questionable execution / plot ) so I wouldn't be too worried about a GX legacy session.
    Jobnen pls, I already told you time and again, GX is never happening.

If you need anymore proof, just wait til CP - Shining Duelists and you'll see there will be zero GX cards again.

Also, Ceremonial Duel isn't the same thing as Pharaoh's Memories, as far as Japan is concerned, so don't really expect those cards in this, this is pretty much Diabound, Zorc, other Bakura stuff and Time Jump.
    Write the words to that story, aren't you the main character?
    Where were you when Youyeah got TOLD by the opening to his own show?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why won't GX ever happen? There was a lot of good cards in that series, I'd love to see a reboot of the Neospacian archetype for example, we already have Masked Heroes and Cyber Dragon Infinity, what about the rest of the archetypes?
    I'm a bear.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't mind a card version of Twin-Headed Jackal Warrior. Maybe make it have synergy with the Knights of Jackals from yesteryear...
    "Is it so important that you win one last argument with him?"
    "No, it is not, but it is true that I will miss the arguments; they were, finally, all that we had."