User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Duelist Pack Pharaohs Memories

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Duos Dragon fusion. Curse of Dragon plus Duos Swordsman(Swordstalker Retrain). Especially now that we got that Curse of Dragon retrain.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 7th February 2016 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos45 View Post
    A new Duelist Pack?
    TCG is waiting for Duelist Pack Shark/Rio almost an eternity. Release that before you (KoA) will release this!

Everybody knows, that these nostalgia crap won't be competitive in the meta.
    Always screaming "Hype, Hype, Hype", but where is your Ra?
    Wasted money in your binder.
    You were able to express something i could not express in various posts of mine about the DM cards, it will be unplayable crap and will dust at the binder, this is stuff made only to collectors, i guess that even collectors will think twice or more to get some card, some of them care if it can be playble or not

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    It won't be competitive, but not everything has to be. Sometimes it just needs to be fun.
    Also, I think there are enough unknown slots in the english version of Wing Raiders left that there's room for the cards from Duelist Pack Kamishiro for them. There are four known TCG-only reprints, but the one with the lowest known set number is 45, so they have taken out at least 1 reprint (probably CotH or MST). That leaves anywhere from 12 to 17 slots for other stuff, which is more than enough for the 11 or so cards from DP15 we don't have yet.
    There's still room? Oh thank God, hope renewed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    You were able to express something i could not express in various posts of mine about the DM cards, it will be unplayable crap and will dust at the binder, this is stuff made only to collectors, i guess that even collectors will think twice or more to get some card, some of them care if it can be playble or not
    Juragedo. Electromagnetic Turtle. Even if they buffed the first one, they didn't buff the last.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva View Post
    We're never getting GX stuff, Konmai and Shooshy are doing their very best to pretend GX never happened.

Jobnen pls, I already told you time and again, GX is never happening.

If you need anymore proof, just wait til CP - Shining Duelists and you'll see there will be zero GX cards again.

Also, Ceremonial Duel isn't the same thing as Pharaoh's Memories, as far as Japan is concerned, so don't really expect those cards in this, this is pretty much Diabound, Zorc, other Bakura stuff and Time Jump.
    So I can never get my game on again?

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, I think there are enough unknown slots in the english version of Wing Raiders left that there's room for the cards from Duelist Pack Kamishiro for them.
    Assuming the Xyz reprints are ordered by release date, Alucard @ 46 and Cowboy @ 40/41/42/43/44, then that leaves us with 13 slots. You're saying that we're only going to get 3 other "generic"/useful for one of the themes reprints?

but the one with the lowest known set number is 45, so they have taken out at least 1 reprint (probably CotH or MST)
    And which reprints for SPHR had the same number as they did in HSRD?
    Last edited by ThePhotonLegion; 6th February 2016 at 10:14 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It won't be competitive, but not everything has to be. Sometimes it just needs to be fun.
    Also, I think there are enough unknown slots in the english version of Wing Raiders left that there's room for the cards from Duelist Pack Kamishiro for them. There are four known TCG-only reprints, but the one with the lowest known set number is 45, so they have taken out at least 1 reprint (probably CotH or MST). That leaves anywhere from 12 to 17 slots for other stuff, which is more than enough for the 11 or so cards from DP15 we don't have yet.
    Talking bullshit.
    Don't you mind, if DP Kastle Siblings would be included, they would announce it? They didn't!
    DP Kastle Siblings will, whenever, be released as OCG import in the regular booster pack.

Personal note:
    F*ck u Tewart, it's not only your game! Diamond Dust to op? Guard Penguin to op? Silent Angler to op (easy 3 Level 4 Xyz with Goldfish; what is here different than tellarknight? Oh wait... Too generic.)?
    Why don't you let TCG playing sharks? Do you hate them like Gladiator Beast?
    God damn, somebody should fire him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos45 View Post
    A new Duelist Pack?
    TCG is waiting for Duelist Pack Shark/Rio almost an eternity. Release that before you (KoA) will release this!

Everybody knows, that these nostalgia crap won't be competitive in the meta.
    Always screaming "Hype, Hype, Hype", but where is your Ra?
    Wasted money in your binder.
    theres always 1 or 2 cards thats good and in the meta, like juragedo or left arm offering
    you think you can beat me, I'm a giant frickin satellite bigger than the sun, your move

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ..........Urgh, ENOUGH ALREADY. Bakura's stuff is about the only stuff left worth releasing. I swear, Konami, if you even THINK ABOUT putting Lengard in here... Seriously, aside from Bakura's stuff, is there even anything else from this period even remotely worth considering without being completely redesigned into something completely different? (There is no WAY they redeem Lenguard. NONE. It is by FAR one of the worst cards to ever appear in any media. It's half a step up from Larvae Moth, but that's not saying much.)

At least this crap won't waste space in the Collector's Pack I guess.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverShock View Post
    ..........Urgh, ENOUGH ALREADY. Bakura's stuff is about the only stuff left worth releasing. I swear, Konami, if you even THINK ABOUT putting Lengard in here... Seriously, aside from Bakura's stuff, is there even anything else from this period even remotely worth considering without being completely redesigned into something completely different? (There is no WAY they redeem Lenguard. NONE. It is by FAR one of the worst cards to ever appear in any media. It's half a step up from Larvae Moth, but that's not saying much.)

At least this crap won't waste space in the Collector's Pack I guess.
    ok, what did Lengard do to you/your family?

Further, its the Millennium world arc, exactly how many monsters in there were not cards? they basically have a giant pile of blank cards they can do whatever the fuck they want with
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    ok, what did Lengard do to you/your family?

Further, its the Millennium world arc, exactly how many monsters in there were not cards? they basically have a giant pile of blank cards they can do whatever the fuck they want with
    Lengard made him watch the "Kill Your Family Show" for days on end.

The result was... predictable.

Honestly, I'd like pretty much every card in all the animes to get a RL print in some form or another... except maybe for certain ones that ought to be relegated to boss duels... *glances at Zexal*